Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 14

Story Info
The story continues.
1.1k words
4.47
15.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all were in good spirits as we continued to ride around. I then suggested about us riding into town to check on the neighborhood and our family.

Ida had never met our family and she was enthusiastic about it...Jan also wanted to check in at home, and so we eventually arrived back on the "northeast freeway" and soon safely arrived in our neighborhood.

As we pulled up into our driveway, Ida said, "You certainly have a nice home...and a nice neighborhood.

I'd driven by here several times in the past and thought I'd seen someone that looked a lot like you out cuttin' the grass or somethin'," she smiled.

"That was either me or my cousin Jay," I answered.

Jan said, "Unc or one our family members always tries to take care of the yard pretty well, it always seems to look neat and tidy."

"Thanks," I grinned as I stopped the truck and got out, crossing over to the passenger side of the truck and opening the door to let the ladies out.

We then walked in where I introduced Ida to my family, we sat around and had a pleasant conversation. Ida and Jan sat across the table from each other. They still couldn't keep their eyes off of each other, fortunately no one noticed that but me.

My family seemed pleased that I'd met such a nice lady and that we were close.

I'd also noticed that at times, Ida's pretty face was redder than usual as we all chatted, I saw that Jan was giggling a little more than she usually did, but again, no one except I paid it too much attention.

We then left after about a couple of hours or so because Ida needed to get back to her house...it really turned out that Ida had been crossing and uncrossing her legs several times and had kept herself horny while we all conversed, Jan knew what she was doing, hence the giggling.

As we climbed back into the truck, Ida said to me, "Your family is really nice, I'm glad that I was able to meet them."

She then turned to Jan and said, "However, honey, I was so horny while we were sittin' around chattin' that I would've liked to put my hands down your pants right then and there...but I know that I couldn't; I was able to control myself but it was certainly hard."

Jan giggled again and said, "I felt the same way...a couple of times I was crossin' my own legs, I could tell you were. In any case, I can't wait to get back to your place because I need some more of that sweet White pussy."

Ida moaned softly...and said, "I need your juicy Black cunt, too."

I laughed, and said, "Wow, you two can't get enough of each other, can you?"

"No way!" they both said in unison, laughing as well.

After leaving our neighborhood we eventually crossed the bridge again and accessed the freeway, we soon pulled back into Ida's driveway. At this time, it would have been right around noon or so and we were getting somewhat hungry.

We went inside, and Ida prepared a quick lunch for us.

After we finished, she said, "I need dessert now..." looking at Jan meaningfully.

Jan said, "You took the words right out of my mouth," as she licked her lips and walked over towards the other woman.

Ida said softly, "Right now, what I'd like to take out of your mouth is your sweet tongue, baby," as she began to slowly undress Jan.

The two women then began to kiss deeply again, Jan began to undress Ida--rather hurriedly, I noticed, and as they broke from the kiss, Ida said, "I'm gonna suck this Black pussy dry...sit on my face, baby."

Once again, Jan needed no coaxing as Ida laid back on the long leather couch in the front room and Jan eagerly straddled the older woman's mouth.

I was sitting in a chair nearby thoroughly enjoying the show.

I've mentioned as to how Ida had a long, thick tongue that she really knew how to use. I'd experienced it lots of times, she was superb orally.

Jan loved it too, Ida inserted it into the other girl's pussy several times, which made Jan yelp and moan and bounce around, occasionally, one of Ida's hands would reach up to grab one of Jan's perky titties, fondling it and gently rubbing the nipple between two plump eager fingers.

Jan cried out again and again as Ida's tongue brought her to intense orgasms, Jan then dipped her head to where she did likewise to Ida, which made the latter cum heavily time and again.

I actually felt myself getting hard again watching those two orally "rape" each other, their bodies shuddered and bounced so hard at times that I was afraid that they might break the couch down, but after about 30 minutes they calmed down temporarily and disengaged.

Jan climbed off of Ida and said, breathlessly, "Oh, baby...you're FANTASTIC. Yes, I've got to see about transferrin' out here...and I'd love to move in with you. Because I love you so much," she repeated, as she then leaned down and kissed Ida deeply once again.

Her pretty face flushed, Ida arose, and smiled, "Baby, I love you too...and I would be so happy if you and Unc moved in."

Ida then noticed that I was semi-hard; I hadn't undressed, I was just sitting there watching them enjoy each other's bodies, and she exclaimed, "Unc is actually hard again!"

"Semi-hard," I smiled. "I know that I can't come again for a while, but as I said, two girls together is just soooooo fuckin' arousin'".

Jan then said, "We said we wanted to give it a kiss...come over here so we can do so; I like the taste of you too."

"And so do I," Ida added.

I walked over to the two women, Jan unzipped me, my semi-hard dick poked out of my pants...the two women then began to kiss and lick my dick, which then made it stand up perfectly straight...they next began to take turns sucking it furiously, I felt Jan's hand go into my pants, grabbing my balls.

The friction was delicious from both Ida and Jan, when one got through sucking and licking, the other began where the former had left off...I moaned and moved my hips in time to their oral assaults. But I just wasn't able to cum this time, after having several the day before, however, it sure felt wonderful.

"Damn!" Ida said, disappointed. "I sure wish that you could've got off again, you have such a great taste."

"Yeah," Jan agreed. "It's too bad that they don't have a drink that tastes like your cum, because I would've bought cases of it."

"I feel the same towards you two," I answered, still smiling. "Pussy juice tastes good too."

I then sat between them as Ida retrieved the remote that was still on the coffee table and activated the TV.

(Part 15 is forthcoming.)