Idaho's Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
An addition to the punishment team.
2.4k words
4.25
23.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 11/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Idaho stepped boldly out into the sun, although inside her heart was beating rapidly. What on earth could the highway patrol want with her?

A large, fair-haired trooper in his mid-30s, emerged from the vehicle, his blonde hair shining like a wheat field. His teeth were sparkling white, his tan was dark brown and his eyes matched his tan, deep brown. He was big and he looked muscular.

And then Idaho recognised him. He was the man who had arrived with his female companion to break news of her employer's death, along with the Shaw father and son, at her boss – and master's – upstate bordello.

"Well, hello, officer," she smiled, holding out a hand, "what brings you to my humble abode."

The man returned her handshake and grinned, displaying those lovely pearly whites. "Hell, ma'am," he said, "don't go callin' me officer. My name's Mick, and it's my last day on the force. I'm movin' into self-employment, ma'am."

Idaho had relaxed. "Please drop the 'ma'am business," she said, "I'll call you Mick, if you call me Idaho. I'll never forget your kindness during the trial."

Mick smiled and moved alongside her. "We need to talk," he said, in a low voice, a voice that was both thrilling and, in view of his words, a little scary to Idaho.

"What about, Mick?" said Idaho, forcing a smile to her face.

"This your barn?" he said, waving a hand at the large building set back from the house.

A silly question, thought Idaho, of course it was her barn. "Sure it is," said Idaho.

"Come on, let's take a look – and don't get scared, Idaho. Everythin's fine," said the trooper, who was already walking away from her towards the barn.

Idaho had to nearly break in a trot to catch up with him, and then he was inside the big barn door, his eyes roving.

"Hell, you still got that floggin' frame?" he said, indicating the equipment into which Idaho now regularly strapped Kelly.

"Er, yes, a sort of reminder of what they did to me, I guess," said Idaho.

"Yes, babe, I know, I've seen the videotapes, you know," said Mick.

"Yes, I'm aware of that," said Idaho, the submissive side of her hoping that the sight of her naked body writhing and struggling under the caresses of the whips would have aroused him.

"Yes, indeed, those tapes," he said. "You sure as hell have got a fine body, Idaho, I can see it's still as stunnin' as I remember it from them pictures."

Then he turned to peer into the barn again. "Hello, hello," he said. "What's this? A pussy punishin' platform, if I ain't mistaken. I ain't – mistaken, I mean, am I Idaho?"

"Er, no, no you're not," said Idaho. "I guess I wasn't being filmed when they punished me on that."

"Funny," said Mick, "cos I did a real exhaustive inventory of this place after you'd been taken away and after the women had been arrested. And you know sumpthin?"

Idaho shook her head. "No, what's that Mick?" her voice a quiver now.

"You know I don't think they ever had a pussy punisher. I think it's new – it looks newish. Now here's a thought, ma'am, oops, sorry, Idaho."

"Yes?" said Idaho, now trying desperately to control her trembling.

Mick grinned slyly at her. "What I'm a thinkin' is that this is a new piece of equipment here at the lil old ranch. And I think you enjoy puttin' that young blonde lady on it – what's her name, again?"

"Kelly," said Idaho, her voice now just above a whisper.

The trooper clicked his fingers. "Kelly, that's it. Kelly. A lovely young blonde, cute little body. Boy, I bet she looks real purrty strapped onto that, her body all agleam with sweat, while you attack her poor lil pussy."

Idaho took a deep breath and blustered: "Now listen, Trooper Mick, you've got a fucking cheek to even make such a ..."

But she was halted in her tracks by Mick's strong arm reaching out, his hand grabbing her by the neck and pulling her into his arms. His body was taut and toned and he smelled of fresh pine, despite the heat.

Mick's mouth clamped onto hers and they kissed, a strong kiss, yet at the same time a gentle kiss, the kind of kiss from a man that Idaho had missed.

"Now lissen, missy," his words rapped against her face as if he were prodding her with his fingers, "let's get this 'ere relationship off on a mutually understood footin'. And that, my gorgeously busty blonde bitch, is no fuckin' lyin'."

Then he kissed her again. She, to her shame, she thought, kissed him back, eagerly, wantonly.

After they broke for breath, Mick went on: "You see, Idaho, I know Sadie Bell. You must remember Sadie? The probation officer?"

Suddenly it dawned on Idaho. Sadie Bell had "inspected" Kelly's pert young body to insure that she was being looked after. Sadie had seen the stripe marks that Idaho's loving lash had left on the 19-year-old's body. Sadie had suggested Tania Harding, the statuesque black Amazon from Kelly's correctional facility, visit them. Mick would know everything!

"Wanna come inside for a nice cold beer, Mick?" Idaho asked, all but flattering her lashes at him. The time for games was over, it was now time to find out what he wanted, although Idaho had a pretty fair idea. It was blackmail.

"A nice cold beer would be nice, Idaho," said the burly trooper, taking her by the hand and walking her out into the sunlight. "And p'raps we can suck on 'em in your bedroom? Or down in that lovely cool basement chamber where so many hot things go on?"

Idaho pondered, now absolutely certain it was going to be blackmail. "The bedroom would be fine," she said, aware that for so many months she had not enjoyed a rampant cock. Blackmailer or not, she found the trooper a handsome hunk.

In the kitchen, Idaho pulled a six-pack of Dos Equis from the refrigerator and waved them in Mick's face: "This do for starters?"

"Hell, yes," he grinned. "I've been known to enjoy one on a hot day, but three is one too many for me. It may be my last day, but I've still got to drive state government property back to base."

Idaho led the way up to her bedroom, noting that both Kelly and Donita's bedroom doors were firmly shut. She let Mick in, then shut her door, too.

Fully aware of the way things were going to go, Idaho then peeled off her cut-away jeans, kicked off her high heels, and pulled off the T-shirt.

Mick, who was getting out of his uniform, looked at her stunningly-built body, her big 38-inch breasts pointing straight at him, the nipples erect, her toned and tanned body gleaming.

"Leave the thong on," he said thickly, indicating the black satin scrap at her crotch, "leave that to me."

Then he was naked and turning towards her. Idaho, despite herself, gasped at the sight of his monstrous erection. His cock must have been nine inches long, its helmet shining from arousal, his balls dark and heavy in their scrotal sac.

Idaho flicked the tops off two Dos and climbed onto the bed. Handing him one, she decided to cut to the chase: "OK, Mick, what's the pitch? How much do you want?"

The trooper sucked on the chillingly cold beer, placed it on a bedside table and held her in his arms, then lowered his mouth to her breasts. He nuzzled and nibbled at the big beauties, then looked her straight in the eye.

"I want you, I need you, I adore you," he said. "I watched you throughout the trial. I watched you give evidence. I've never seen such a wonderful woman. I'm crazy about you."

"And the money I've inherited from an amazingly generous employer – when you consider I'd embezzled from him – that doesn't enter into it, of course," said Idaho.

"Fuck the money, Idaho," said Mick, his hand roving across her beautiful pudenda, beneath the satin thong. "I want to fuck you – no, I want to love you. And I want to join you in disciplinin' that little teenage bitch. And don't lie to me, I know darn well you discipline her."

Idaho's hand caressed his magnificent manhood, she couldn't help herself. "Course I discipline her, she loves it," Idaho told him. "And you'd like to help? Under my supervision, of course."

Mick was sliding her thong away from her weeping pussy. It had been so long since she'd enjoyed a man's cock. "I'd love to help, but first I'd love to love you."

And then he was on her, his cock slipping effortlessly into her sodden sex slit. It drove up and up, she had never felt such a full, thick, hard cock in her life.

Mick's mouth was clamped to hers, one of his hands cupping and stroking at a breast, the other beneath her sculpted buttocks, full and toned by all her gym work.

His pent-up desires soon exploded, and the months of thinking about the act with the lovely big blonde betrayed itself in a spurt which indicated a lack of control. Mick surged to a huge emission and ejaculation as he pumped like an out-of-kilter piston on her body.

Idaho pulled out from under him, entered the bathroom, ran the shower and indicated he should join her. They soaped and showered for far longer than the trooper had managed for their first fuck, then towelled down and returned to the bed.

Pushing him onto his back, Idaho announced: "You have some unfinished business, Mr Trooper. That's the lady's orgasm."

And she straddled his face and lowered her shaved snatch to his mouth. Mick's oral adoration took far longer and was far more satisfactory to Idaho than the over-eager pumping of his cock.

Idaho managed to last on his tongue and lips for almost 10 minutes before she gave in to his ministrations and soared to a noisy, shuddering climax.

After some time to recover, Idaho sucked on her still cold Dos and told Mick: "I think it's time we told the rest of our depraved little team what's going to happen here. But first, some rules, OK?"

An again erect Mick, leaned up on one elbow as she enumerated her rules: "You get visitation rights every week-end. You can arrive on Friday nights, and leave Sunday afternoons.

"I'm in charge of all punishments meted out to my lovely little blonde slut, but you obey me. When I say she's had enough, she's had enough, OK?"

Mick nodded his blonde head.

"I give her 121 strokes with the pussy punisher once a fortnight," she told him.

"That's a funny number," said Mick. "Why 121?"

"There's an historical reason," Idaho said, and explained.

"Anyway, she gets a fortnightly dose on the pussy punisher and that will now be moved to Saturdays. You can watch and help."

Mick nodded, then Idaho got up and walked to the door. "OK you two, get in here," she yelled, then got back on the bed and stroked Mick's cock, which was still fully erect.

Then the Mexican maid and Kelly walked into the room. Their eyes widened as they saw the two naked people on the bed. Then Kelly spotted the trooper's cock.

"Meet Mick, he's going to help me out with satisfying your disgusting passion for pain," Idaho told Kelly. Then she barked: "Strip!"

Kelly shrugged off her T-shirt and the jeans, which were the only pieces of clothing she had on. Her pert little breasts were superb, her pussy gleamed. She was aroused.

The 19-year-old moved around the bedroom till she stood on the side of the bed nearest Mick's naked body. Then she lowered her upper torso and took his big, circumcised cock in her mouth, sucking deeply down on it.

Mick shut his eyes and groaned in ecstasy.

Idaho smiled: "Let's carry on the way we're gonna go. Get up on his cock, slut."

And the blonde stood up on the bed, squatted above the trooper's pole and lowered herself onto the prick below her until she was impaled on him.

"Do you understand what's going to happen, Kelly?" Idaho asked, as the girl shut her eyes and pumped herself up and down on the rigid member.

The teenager made no reply, just humped her pussy up and down on the trooper's stiffness.

Idaho went on: "He's going to help punish you on the pussy punishment platform." Still the girl, her eyes closed, kept pumping.

"He's going to watch as you get the tow-rope torture," said Idaho. Kelly said nothing, kept humping.

"He's going to whip you in the flogging frame." No comment, just humping, heaving on the trooper's hardness.

"He's going to make you drink his piss, Kelly!" Idaho almost yelled at her sex slave.

"Oooooh fuck, I'm coming," was the young blonde's sole response. And she did.

The trooper left soon afterwards. His colleagues were expecting him to buy them beers all night in their local watering hole.

A week and a day later, Mick arrived at the ranch, this time in a snazzy little AC Cobra, wearing a white T-shirt which showed off his rippling muscles, a pair of white Ralph Lauren shorts, Sperry Top Siders, some Aviator sunglasses, and a big grin.

The next day, as Idaho was well into the delivery of her 121 strokes of the pussy punishment, Mick was having his fun with the 30-year-old Mexican, Donita. The woman was bent over the poolside recliner, her ass facing Mick's dick, which was sliding smoothly in and out of her cunt.

"Say I've jes had an idea, Idaho," said Mick, as he sweated behind Donita's perspiration-soaked body, while they watched Idaho flogging the young blonde's pussy.

"What's that, Mr Dick?" asked Idaho, using her pet name for the former trooper.

"What say we invite Tania Harding along one week-end, we could have ourselves a real orgy of pain, punishment and pleasure?" he suggested.

Idaho cracked the slim, pussy-width punisher against Kelly's quim for what must have been about the 50th stroke. "That's not a bad idea, Mr Dick," she replied, "let me think about it."

"Idaho," whispered Kelly, through clenched teeth, gritted against the pain she was receiving. "Is that a good idea? He may fancy Tania, she is a stunner, you know."

"No problemo, Kelly," laughed Idaho.

"Why not?" asked the sex slave.

"Well, if he does," said Idaho, "I'll still have you!"

THE END