Ideal Step-daughter Ch. 04

Story Info
She blackmails Dad into loving her.
3.1k words
4.49
108.5k
27

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmmm
vmmm
177 Followers

Ron hummed as he drove back from work. The worries that had plagued him the last few days were over. He had managed to stop his step daughter from trying to seduce him anymore, although he had paid the price of an evening of illicit sex with her to secure this assurance. She had me tied down and there was nothing I could do, he justified to himself.

His wife Teri was still away on a business trip and she wouldn't be back for a few more days but he was no longer worried. He had called her up and she blissfully assumed that father and daughter were getting along well. A bit too well, he thought, remembering his stepdaughter riding his dick to orgasm the last night while he was blind folded and tied down.

Reaching home he found Toni on the couch reading a book. He frowned a bit at seeing her attire; it was the same short skirt she had worn the previous evening when she feigned sleep on the couch to reveal her clean shaven pussy. However this time she was sitting in a proper pose, her legs tucked in under her and skirt covering her thighs.

'How was your day?' he queried, hoping to rebuild a formal relationship with his stepdaughter.

"Great" she said. "I looked into the alarm system and checked the tapes for any sign of an intruder."

Ron remembered his implied threat to reveal everything to Teri that had finally gotten Toni to admit defeat. Why was she bringing it up again?

"No sign of anything" she declared. "Let me show you" clicking on the remote and Ron saw a video of the pool on the TV. It looked like his stepdaughter and him in the water and suddenly Toni shot out of the pool and ran towards the house followed by him in hot pursuit, fully naked with his erection slapping around in plain view as he chased her.

He realized with sickening clarity that Toni had smartly turned the tables on him. There was no audio in the footage so no one could hear her squeal and laughter or her dare of 'First one gets the shower!' All they would see is her running away in swimming clothes and her sick stepfather chasing her with a hard-on.

As he turned it over in his head he realized that this could not just finish his marriage, it could mean cops, courts, media, jail and being on the sex offender list.

"Like I said, no sign of anything" she said triumphantly, still maintaining her look of sweet innocence.

Ron sat on the couch in shock. He knew the game was still on and he had to play. That was the only way out. "I'm glad you checked it out and we're safe" he said in feigned appreciation.

"Let me fix you a drink. You look like you had a long day at work" she said with a look of concern as she slowly swung her legs and rested her feet on his lap. He saw her toes were freshly painted in a deep red that looked very much like Teri's nail polish. "Vodka with iced tea or whiskey on the rocks?" while her toes rubbed over his crotch slowly.

"I think I'll go for the scotch, neat." Ron replied, trying to keep the quiver out of his voice.

"One scotch neat coming up!" she said with a final squeeze of her toes on his bouncer. "And Dad, I got you a nice silk robe to thank you for helping me with swim lessons. Can you please wear it? I want to make sure it fits right and looks good. You can surprise Mom in it when she comes back."

Ron looked at himself in the mirror as he slipped on the robe in his bedroom. He wore nothing under the robe. There was no point. If you're going to get raped, might as well enjoy it, he thought. At the back of his mind a plan was forming to find the video but he knew he would have to tread lightly.

The robe was indeed quite nice and dashing, just above knee length with two pockets and a silk sash to tie it in place. However it was a size too small, and silk being smooth and slippery, it was a challenge to keep the robe closed as he walked about or sat down. All part of the plan he mused.

Toni was sitting patiently on the love seat with the scotch glass in her hand. The skirt was riding up, in fact she looked like she was sitting on her bare bottom and the skirt was bunched behind her back. The front of the skirt barely covered her modesty and her thighs were fully exposed.

She looked approvingly at Ron when he came down in the robe. By the time he reached the couch it was already parted far enough to barely overlap, and when he sat down next to her his dick was already dangling out.

Silently he reached out for the drink and took a sip.

"I knew this robe was the right choice" she said, resting her hand on his thigh, stroking the fabric.

"I have a favor to ask you" she said turning slightly towards him, bringing her leg up to rest her knee on his thigh, the skirt parting to reveal moist pussy lips.

She's already wet, he noticed, appearing to look into his drink, smiling "Anything for my daughter."

"You're such a nice man, Ron" she laughed, her fingertips already making their way to his cock as she continued to stroke the robe. "Can you please teach me how to drive a stick shift" she said, her eyes never leaving his face, a pleading expression on her face, her lips curling in mischief as fingertips began to register expansion and elevation.

"I could never get the gears right and the clutch pedal just throws me off" she continued, fingers now under the rising growth, encouraging rapid ascent. "I'm too scared to try learning on a real car anyway" she said, expressing fear behind the nerd glasses, her hand gripping his length for strength.

"Is there a way we could try out stick shift driving on safer equipment?" she asked coyly, her hand now firmly wrapped on his shaft and lightly moving it side to side, forward and back, her eyes twinkling with mischief but staying on his face.

Ron finished his drink and placed his heel on the floor to simulate the clutch pedal. "Place your left foot on the clutch pedal" he said showing no sign of the excitement he had felt with her ingenuity. As she placed her soft foot on his foot, his cock jerked in excitement. Painted toenails were his weakness, particularly the deep red "fuck me" shade he would ask Teri to wear.

"Is the car in gear?" she asked suppressing a giggle at the reaction.

"It's always a good idea to press the clutch and jiggle the stick shift to make sure it is in neutral before you start the car" he continued in a serious tone as she went through the motions.Toni was struggling with his girth, the thickness was too much to hold comfortably with one hand and move around. "You could grasp the gear lever on top instead of around it" he suggested. Resting her palm on his lever, her fingers fit perfectly over the swollen head. He let out a deep breath to calm down his raging throb as she beamed at him, her eyes moist.

Toni couldn't act out the scenario anymore. Her stepdad was really cool. She knew that he really loved her Mom and that he was a decent man. Despite all her persuasions, he had maintained his self-control far more than she had anticipated. However she also knew that her Mom was not the faithful wife she pretended to be. She would do anything to get what she wanted, including sleeping with her boss or clients if it would further her career. Toni knew that was the real reason her Dad had divorced Teri.

When Teri mentioned Ron to Toni, she was intrigued on why Teri would want to get married when she had no intentions of staying faithful. Teri was still a very sexy woman and Toni knew she had no qualms in using her appeal in getting casual sex while traveling away from home. When she met Ron it still puzzled her. Sure, he was a decent man, loving and completely trusting, yet what put him over the top?

Toni had to wait for a week after the wedding for the newly weds to return from their honeymoon before she could investigate further. In addition to the security cameras she had installed for her Mom, she put in a few additional hidden ones with audio pickup in strategic locations. The first time she saw her step dad's erection it still did not register. From the sideways angle of the shot his penis did not look very long. In fact it looked shorter than most.

He did have a decent body though, sleek and trim with strong shoulders. As she kept watching, her amazement grew when he lay down and Mom tried to grab his dick for a blow job. It was twice as thick as most dicks she had seen in porn or the one failed attempt she had with a high school senior. Her mom was struggling to stuff all of it into her mouth, and when she mounted him her face was twisted in pleasure.

Toni fell in love with her stepdad right then and there, a week into his marriage with her Mom. She didn't hate her Mom or anything. After all Mom had provided for her quite lavishly and Teri genuinely loved Toni. But Toni couldn't forgive Teri for cheating on her Dad, and she knew the same would happen to Ron. The sad part was that Ron was a trusting soul who would probably never suspect the truth.

With her left hand wrapped round his throbbing mushroom, the heat burning into her palm, Toni's right hand was already doing it's own dance on her throbbing button. She couldn't continue this act of blackmail. Her heart bled for this poor man as he tried to hold on to his fidelity. At the same time she knew that if Teri was not in the way Ron would be attracted to her. Last night their lovemaking had been everything she had dreamed of (except for the tiny detail of having to tie him down in his sleep).

She surprised him by letting go and hopping on the couch, her feet resting on either side on him, her arms around his neck, her lips urgently seeking his. Her passion was ferocious, like lovers on their last night before riding off to war and death. Her juices were smearing all over him as she continued to rock back and forth, her eyes closed in a deep passionate kiss.

Her sudden passion surprised Ron. Her lips were hot and urgent, pressing hard, her tongue thrusting deep. She was holding his head, stroking his hair, kissing him all over his face when she pulled away from his lips. Ron knew she was hurting and had to be calmed. He pulled her face back and looked into her eyes waiting for her to open hers. When she did, he gently pulled her towards him and softly kissed her lips in slow sensuous pulls and soft thrusts of his tongue. He could feel her relax.

He gently placed his hands under each of her ass cheeks and gently lifted her onto his manhood. His throbbing had subsided, now holding steady in anticipation of the heat sleeve. His lever was oiled with her juices and as he gently lowered her onto his knob she sobbed with joy. "Oh Ronnn.." she moaned, her feelings overtaking the cool control she had exercised over her voice and expressions so far. Ron kept one hand under her as she completely accepted his girth into her tight wetness, his other hand around her shoulders.

Toni just rested on him without moving. This was heaven. He had kissed her so softly, she felt ashamed at her amateur frenzy. His cock felt really good inside her. Even without moving she could feel her excitement mounting, the hot meat silently throbbing inside her like an idling engine, her wet, hard clit pressing down on the base of his shaft.

She felt his hand exploring her ass, straying down, his middle finger sliding between her ass crack and softly circling the rim of her butt hole. The sensations from his errant finger overshadowed the throbbing hum from the hot stuffing in her oven or the electric impulses from pulsating from her button getting pressed.

Ron knew had hit gold as soon as he saw her reaction. Here was someone who shared his passion; pure, virgin, untapped esctacy written on her face as she savored the anal stimulation.

Tracy, his first girlfriend and wife who had been his only lover and sexual partner for the first forty years of his life, had viewed touching the asshole as an act of uncleanliness. She scrubbed her hands and his with soap if they went anywhere near that area while lovemaking.

Teri his current wife had shown more tolerance and her look of mischief at discovering his interest in plugging tighter holes was promising.

However his stepdaughter was in a different category all together; the delight she showed with his finger just teasing the rim was rewarding enough. He wondered how she would react to entry. His excitement was mounting with hers even though they were sitting motionless, their foreheads together, her arms locked around his neck, their groins glued together, his rod pulsating inside her, her insides fitting tightly over him like a glove. He kissed her softly again while she moaned through parted lips, her eyes closed tight savoring the different sensations.

With his right hand under her, middle finger along the crack, he gently raised her up. She looked surprised, her tightness audibly revolting the withdrawal with a pop when his huge swollen head broke free. He continued to lift her, standing up in the process and turning back to lay her down gently on the couch.

He lifted her feet and placed them around his thick phallus, her toes

tantalizing him as he watched her soft feet grip the base and rock the head.

He gently pushed down on her till her knees were pulled up along her chest, her feet resting at his base. His hand reached down to her open wetness, his fingers scooping up the lube from the open well that was still in denial, open wide, quivering and pulsating, still expecting his thick drill to dip back in and fill the void. Placing his palm over her wet lips, pulling them shut, almost apologizing to and soothing them, he rubbed his middle finger tip over her dark butt hole that was now perking up in hope.

She looked up at him, her mouth slightly parted, eyes widening as she felt his wet finger push harder, breaking through. A deep moan slipped through her lips, as his widened in a smile at her excitement. He began to rock back and forth, fucking her feet in celebration, his finger slipping all the way in.

Ron knew that Toni was close to an orgasm and she needed clitoral stimulation. Her finger were trying to reach down, working around her legs that were pulled up to her chest. Ron moved down, keeping his finger deep in her anus, his tongue reaching for the swelling on her mound. As his mouth wrapped her lips and tongue found her hard pea sized clit, Toni's moan became a continuous low rumble, erupting in higher pitches when his tongue or finger did a twist. Her butt muscles were tightly locked around his intrusion, moving her hips lightly up and down. His tongue was soft yet relentless and Toni erupted in a long shudder, her moaning growing to a loud high pitch.

Ron finally kissed her clit goodbye when she subsided. Her ass muscles were relaxed, her legs still raised but lying limp, energy spent and blissful in the afterglow of the orgasm. Ron held up one of her feet and began to suck on her toes. Her deep red toenails were driving him crazy, his finger still deep inside her asshole. As he licked her he began to slide his finger in and out, never pulling it out all the way.

Toni felt like she was in heaven. Ron's probing was shooting waves of forbidden pleasure up her spine. Her toes were tingling with his licking. She looked at his dick as it stood proud and hard, it's huge head almost purple as it strained with the influx of blood rushing in.

"Fuck me, Ron. Please..." she pleaded, gently pulling his thick phallus down into her. Ron released her foot and leaned over her, right hand around her ass with his middle finger stuck inside. "Put that thick dick of yours into my pussy..." she whispered, her hand guiding the shaft, her flower opening with upthrust hips. "Aaahhh..." she shuddered, still not prepared for his thickness.

Her wetness engulfed him eagerly as he pushed in deeper, moving in shallow strokes, scared of hurting her tenderness. She put her arms around him pulling his head towards her. "Kiss me, Ron.... fill every part of me" she moaned, her asshole clamping around his finger, her vaginal muscles gripping his thick hot meat, as her mouth found his, his tongue probing in.

Ron wanted this to last forever. Her pockets were tight and snug. He tried to keep his thrusting slow and gentle, but his penis began to have a mind of it's own. Fueled by the thought of her tight, dark butt hole squeezing and ebbing around his finger, his piston moved up and down in an accelerating pace, his hand under her trying to keep her pulled tight onto him. He could feel Toni's fingernails dig into his arms as she squealed in joy and pain, her vagina burning hot with his onslaught.

"Aaaahhhh..." he let out in a loud hiss, exploding into her, his penis pushed all the way into her vagina. The sperm explosions kept bursting, as if sensing that they would not get any greater nirvana than in this young receptacle. Ron fell on her exhausted as she hugged him tenderly covering him with soft kisses of joy.

They lay in each others arms for a long time, unspeaking, uncertain where they stood, unsure of their emotions and loyalties. Life had changed dramatically in the last two days, and Ron was sure that things were not going to be the same again.

vmmm
vmmm
177 Followers