Ideas Pt. 06

Story Info
Oscars whole fantasy is fulfilled.
3.6k words
3.69
31k
13
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers

On Tuesday a parcel arrived. Oscar was at work, and Irene was at work, but the courier left a card, and since Irene got home first, she scooped up the card and resolved to collect the parcel from the depot Wednesday lunchtime, so she would have the contents on Wednesday evening when her lover Robert would be staying with them.

Oscar knew nothing about the parcel.

On Tuesday evening Irene briefed her husband on his duties for the following evening when her lover would be staying with them and sleeping in the marital bed, beside Irene, while Oscar would be banished to the spare room.

"Right Oscar, now listen carefully," Irene started, "tomorrow evening I need you to behave impeccably. You will cook us an amazing meal, have you prepared your menu?"

"I have my love."

"Good, what is it?" Irene demanded peremptorily.

"Steamed asparagus to start, with butter and some mountain ham, then lamb steaks with garlic and rosemary, new potatoes, and mange tout." He explained, feeling a little proud of himself.

"So far so good, and for dessert?"

"I thought I would do Creme Brulee with the torch?" He suggested tentatively.

"Excellent!"

"Oh good!" Oscar replied, relieved.

"Now, you understand that you aren't going to sit down to eat with us, you will cook, and you will serve us, and when you aren't busy you can stand in the corner and await instructions, do you understand?"

"Yes my love, I understand."

"And what were you thinking of wearing?" Irene asked, a little testily.

"I don't know my love, jeans and a T shirt?"

"Don't be ridiculous! You can wear a pair of my frilly lace panties, and a frilly apron which I bought the other day. I'll put both out for you tomorrow. We need to get some high heels for you, but for tomorrow you'll have to be barefoot."

"Please, do I have to wear frilly knickers and apron, it's so humiliating!" Oscar replied, desperately.

"Don't you dare argue with me!"

"Sorry my love. I'll wear the frillies."

"You must address Robert as 'Sir' throughout the evening, and me as 'Mistress', do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, I think that's all for now, cook dinner and for tonight we can eat together. By the way, I'll have a little surprise for you tomorrow evening, so that's something to look forward to."

Irene smiled at Oscar, but it was the smile of a hungry crocodile. Oscar's blood ran cold at the thought of a surprise from his newly dominant wife.

Wednesday evening Oscar arrived home to find Irene primping and preening. She was in a wrap, obviously having already showered, and she was working away at her make up. Without turning around she gave her instructions.

"Good, you're here, shower quickly, then your outfit is on the bed. I managed to get some high heels in your size at the fetish store. Be quick, we don't want to wait all night for dinner, we have some serious fucking to do." Irene instructed, allowing herself a little smile at the last comment.

Oscar showered quickly, put on the frilly panties, and the apron, and picked up the shoes.

"Oscar, what are you doing with the shoes?" Irene demanded, clearly cross.

"Putting them ready to wear when I've finished cooking Mistress." He replied nervously.

"Don't be stupid, put them on now and keep them on!" Irene shouted.

"Yes Mistress, Sorry Mistress." Oscar whined, terrified.

"You'll pay for that mistake later, I'm going to let Robert loose on your bare arse with your leather belt. He was right the other day, I shouldn't have been lenient, spare the belt and spoil the husband, is the appropriate saying I believe." Irene explained.

Oscar rapidly put the shoes on and tottered towards the kitchen. Time was against him and he worked hard and fast to get everything ready. He knew Robert was due around seven thirty and he wanted to be ready by then or he would be in more trouble.

Twice Oscar lost his footing and twisted his ankle badly. He carried on preparing dinner after each incident, but he had two painful sprains to try to ignore.

At seven twenty the doorbell rang, and Oscar swore under his breath, he was almost ready, another fifteen minutes and he would have been calm and reasonably relaxed, but as it was, he was stressed.

"Get the door Oscar, I'm not quite ready." Irene called.

Oscar wondered how she could still be getting ready, an hour since he started his cooking.

"Oscar, how the devil are you?" Robert asked, walking through the open door.

"Fine thank you Sir." Oscar responded, remembering the correct form of address.

"I have to say, you're looking very fetching in Irene's frilly panties." Robert teased.

"Thank you Sir." Oscar replied, being very careful.

"They'll have to come down when I use the belt on you though, Irene text me to warn me, so I'm looking forward to really getting that cute arse pink or maybe even flame red. What do you think, will that be fun?" Robert taunted Oscar.

"I'm not sure Sir." Oscar remained careful.

"So, are you going to pour me a drink? Hopefully you've got a nice whisky for me?"

" We have Talisker, ten years old, and Ardbeg, fifteen years Sir?" Oscar offered.

"Oh well, it has to be the Ardbeg, don't you think?" Robert chose wisely.

"Of course Sir." Oscar answered, remembering how much the whiskys had cost him.

At that moment Irene swept into the lounge. Oscar thought she looked gorgeous in her short black cocktail dress, sheer stockings, high black heels, and he assumed a lacy thong, or maybe no underwear at all, she certainly wasn't wearing a bra.

"Irene, you look gorgeous, doesn't she Oscar? " Robert taunted.

"Yes Sir, she does." Oscar admitted reluctantly.

"Don't just stand there gawping Oscar, pour me some champagne." Irene demanded.

"Sorry Mistress." Oscar apologised, feeling embarrassed.

"Let's sit down, and enjoy our drinks while Oscar finishes the dinner." Irene suggested to Robert.

"That sounds good sweetheart," Robert responded, falling heavily onto the sofa, "I can't wait to get my hand up that short dress."

"Well, don't hold back darling, I'm as horny as hell!" Irene answered.

Oscar scurried off to the kitchen to finish cooking. He felt totally humiliated, but his little winky was sticking out, making the apron also stick out in front of his body, but no-one noticed. Robert and Irene were too involved with each other.

Oscar would have loved to masturbate, but he had too much to do in the kitchen.

As he worked on the meal he could hear his wife's moans and groans, she was clearly loving what Robert was doing with his fingers, but from what Oscar could hear Robert wasn't allowing her to cum, rather he was getting her close repeatedly, then disappointing her. This observation made Oscar even more aroused.

"Sir, Mistress, dinner is ready." Oscar announced, feeling embarrassed at the sight of his dishevelled wife, but even more embarrassed at the tent in his frilly apron.

"Oscar seems to be enjoying this Irene, look how his apron sticks out." Robert alerted Irene to Oscar's erection.

"Well, I'm glad he can enjoy his freedom for now. Let's eat, I'm starving." Irene replied, before getting up from the sofa and re-arranging her clothes.

Irene and Robert sat at the table and Oscar served them, as Irene had instructed. Whenever he was near her, Irene grabbed Oscar's little erect cock, taunting him about it's modest size, and teasing him about how turned on he was seeing his wife having fun with her lover.

For Oscar this was all exquisite torture, everything he'd fantasised about for years, but agony nonetheless.

"Why don't you take off your apron, now that you've finished serving us." Irene suggested.

"Yes Mistress." Oscar replied, feeling even more humiliated, standing beside the table with the frilly panties sticking out in front of him, highlighting his erection.

"Oscar looks ridiculous standing there with his little erection tenting out your frilly panties Irene. Does it turn you on to humiliate him like this?" Robert asked.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but, yes, it really turns me on. I seem to be a completely different person since I've met you. I think poor Oscar is getting rather more than he hoped for, but I'm afraid it can't be undone now, I like this new free me." Irene explained.

A little while later, with the meal finished and cleared away, Irene and Robert were kissing and exploring each other's bodies, when Irene said.

"I think it's time to move to the next stage of our plan, don't you darling?" She asked of Robert, while squeezing Oscar's balls through the lacy material of her panties.

Oscar got instantly erect again, as he wondered what the next stage might be.

"Good idea," Robert answered, "come on Oscar, let's get you punished."

Robert led Oscar over to the sofa and made him bend over the back. He pulled the frilly red panties down Oscar's legs and left them around his ankles.

"Here's the belt, Robert, how many strokes are you giving him?"

"It's really up to you darling, how many do you want me to give him?"

"Why don't you just start, and I'll tell you when to stop. By the way, aren't you going to strip for me? I would love to watch your gorgeous body in action, and also, I want to see whether you get an erection from strapping my poor defenceless husband." Irene requested.

"For you Irene, anything." Robert replied, as he removed his shirt.

"Hmmn, you look so good," Irene gushed, "and you're nearly erect already!"

Robert drew his right arm back and took aim at Oscar's pale virgin bum cheeks. There was a swish, as the belt whistled through the air, followed by a loud crack.

For a fraction of a second, Oscar felt nothing, and then the pain exploded across both cheeks.

"Oh Christ!!" He screamed.

"Don't blaspheme Oscar!" Irene shouted at her husband, "now get back into position for the next stroke."

Oscar obeyed, reluctantly, and Robert began a series of steady blows, with slight pauses between each. Oscar got over the initial shock, but as the blows continued he began to sob uncontrollably as the agony built and built. After about another ten minutes Irene called a halt.

"I think that'll do for now Rob, besides, watching your big erect cock swing about as you swung the strap has got me really turned on. Let's move on to the final stage."

"Ok Sweet. Right Oscar let's get you properly under control." Robert announced.

Oscar couldn't imagine how he could be more under their control than he was already, but he followed his unfaithful wife and her lover into the bedroom. He could tell that they had planned the evening in fine detail.

"Lie on the bed on this side and put your arms through the bars at the top." Irene instructed, and Oscar obeyed.

Robert produced handcuffs from his pocket, and locked Oscar's wrists. He then pulled Irene's panties down Oscar's legs and off over his feet. Oscar found that being stripped by his wife's lover raised the humiliation to a new level.

Finally, Robert went to the foot of the bed and pulled Oscar's legs through the bars of the footboard, and locked them as well.

Oscar was immobilised, and completely at the mercy of Irene and Robert, which ensured that his winky stayed at full mast.

Robert slowly undressed Irene, removing each article of clothing reverently, stripping her symbolically in front of her helpless husband. Last to be removed were her tiny, lacy thong, pink with cream lace, both feminine and immensely sexy.

Oscar was full of pride for his beautiful wife, feeling strangely content that she was finally getting the sex life she deserved, his endless guilt at being so under endowed could be thrown off. Whatever was about to happen, he was happy that his wife could grasp her freedom.

Robert led Irene to the bed, and she lay down, on her back, next to Oscar. She then grasped, not her freedom, but Oscar's little cock, and she gave it a little reassuring squeeze.

"Now Oscar, we're going to play a little game of timing," she explained, "Robert is going to fuck me, and I will probably cum two or three times before he cums. I will give your cock little squeezes, to help you, but once Robert starts to cum I will let go of you, and your chance to cum will be gone. If you don't cum you will really, really regret it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, well sort of."

"Don't over think it darling, just try to judge your moment." Irene advised.

As she had been talking, Robert had been stripping, and as Irene lay holding Oscar's little cock, Robert parted Irene's legs and climbed onto the bed between her knees. Irene used her other hand to stroke Robert's powerful cock to it's full size, and then guided it towards her eager opening.

There was a sense of tension between the three of them, as Robert started to slowly oscillate in and out of the entrance to Irene's moistening sex.

"I always love this moment Oscar," she explained, "I love the anticipation of seeing his huge nine inch weapon start to enter me, I love knowing how fantastic it's going to feel as he pumps it in and out of me, and I love knowing how wonderful my orgasms I will have with that monster pounding in and out of me. Are you happy for me Oscar?"

"Yes my love, very happy." He replied, completely honestly.

"Oh that's it Rob, fuck me, fuck me hard. Oscar, I hope you will understand what we are going to do today, and that you will try to forgive me, please say you will?"

"I don't understand, my love, what are you going to do?" Oscar asked, puzzled and a little worried, were they going to cut his cock off, or his balls?

"Shh, don't talk, just enjoy my hand and watching me getting fucked." Irene advised.

Quite soon after that comment Irene started to feel her first orgasm approaching.

"Oh Rob, I'm going to cum soon, go faster, fuck me harder, make me cum on your big hard cock. Oscar look at me, see how much I'm enjoying Rob's cock, watch me cum Oscar, watch me cum on Rob's cock."

As Irene got closer and closer to orgasm, she squeezed and release her husband's little cock faster and faster, and poor excited Oscar had no real hope of maintaining control. As Irene launched into her climax, Oscar squirted his creamy jism all over her hand and his own stomach.

Irene's orgasm rolled on, long after Oscar's squirting was finished, and her hand continued to pump his little shrinking cock which started to become quite painful, however, he didn't dare complain for fear of diminishing her pleasure.

Finally she realised that he had ejaculated, and stopped pumping. She put her hand to his mouth and Oscar started to lick up his own cum, which was never pleasurable, but under those circumstances it seemed terrible. Nonetheless, Irene diligently scooped up all the white goo and fed it to him.

"Poor baby," she cooed, "you've climaxed way too early. Oh well, maybe you'll get second wind and explode again. I'll just hold your balls for my next orgasm, then maybe go back to pumping you."

Robert started to move slowly in and out of Irene's still quivering vagina.

"Mmnn, that's nice darling, lick my nipples while you get your breath back, mmmnnn, that's lovely, it sends lovely tingles to my clit."

As Robert started to increase his pace whilst alternately licking Irene's engorged nipples, Irene's arousal started to build again. As her arousal grew, she squeezed Oscar's balls a little harder.

Robert upped his pace a little more and started to nibble her nipples, which got Irene more excited, and she started squeezing and releasing her husband's sensitive balls, hurting him more and more with each squeeze.

"Please my love, you're hurting me." Oscar complained.

"Shut up!" she fired back, "this is about my pleasure, not yours!"

"Sorry." Oscar squeaked.

"Harder Rob, fuck me harder!" Irene demanded.

Robert complied and in a couple of minutes she was going over the edge into her second orgasm of the evening. As she came she squeezed Oscar's balls as hard as she could, one long excruciating squeeze, for the whole length of her climax. Oscar thought the pain would never end, he just kept screaming, and the more he screamed, the more Irene climaxed. Eventually, her spasms died down, but still she held onto his balls with all her strength.

Finally, with a chuckle, she let go.

"That was fun, are you getting close darling?" She asked her lover.

"Not really, I need us to do something different. Lie on top of Oscar with your legs apart, and your clit on his little winky, I see it's getting hard again. Don't let him inside you. I'm going to fuck your arse." Robert instructed.

"Ok darling, anything you want." Irene complied.

Robert greased Irene's tight bum hole with lubricant, as she settled herself straddling Oscar's torso, with his cock pointing towards his chin, trapped under his wife's slit and clitoris. He could just see Robert positioning himself at the entrance to his wife's anus, by peering over her shoulder, and thought that her arse was an opening she had never allowed him to enjoy, despite his small size. He wondered whether it was actually because of his size.

As Robert started to push in and out, Irene was moved back and forth on Oscar's little cock, giving pleasure to both of them. Soon Robert was getting fully inside Irene's rear entrance on his forward thrusts, and Irene was becoming more and more excited by the twin pleasures of Robert's big cock pounding in and out of her arse, and her clit rubbing on Oscar's tiny dick.

"Oh Rob, I'm going to cum so hard like this, are you close darling?"

"Yes!" Oscar and Robert both answered.

"Then let's all cum together!" Irene called out, rushing towards a fantastic final orgasm.

"Oh Irene, I'm cumming!" Oscar shouted, forgetting to call her Mistress.

"Me too!" Robert called banging in and out of Irene's abused anus as hard and fast as he could.

Finally satisfied, Robert slumped down on Irene's back, and a thoroughly satisfied Irene relaxed under her lover's weight, while poor Oscar was crushed under both of the lovers, barely able to breathe.

Oscar tried a few times to get the attention of his wife and her lover, who were crushing the life out of him. Eventually, Robert stirred, and he woke Irene, who had fallen into a deep sleep in her contented state.

"Darling, you need to get Oscar to clean you out, while I sort things, OK?" Robert asked.

"Ok, come on Oscar, start licking," Irene ordered as she turned around and settled her leaking bum onto his mouth, "get your tongue right inside.

Oscar did his best at cleaning his wife's bum of her lover's cum, but he was struggling to breathe, and there seemed to be so much goo to swallow. After a while she shifted so that her pussy was over his mouth, but that position was even worse, as she had had his nose in her arse, so he couldn't breathe at all.

Oscar squirmed and wriggled, trying to breathe, which annoyed Irene. She leaned forward, allowing Oscar a few quick breaths, then thumped his balls as hard as she could.

"Stop being so selfish! Lick my pussy clean and stop worrying about breathing! You just have to trust me."

Irene settled herself back onto Oscar's mouth, and he set about licking her pussy, wondering what he was supposed to be cleaning, since Robert only came in her arse. Several times Oscar felt himself slipping into the dark well, but each time Irene lifted up and hit his balls to wake him up.

At some point during the cycle of breathlessness, passing out, having his balls hit, he felt his genitals being washed with an incredibly hot cloth, then later he felt a sort of scraping, then finally something was attached to his cock and balls. After that Irene climbed off him and stood looking down at him with Robert's arms around her fondling her breasts.

Oscar lifted his head as best he could, and could see something attached to his cock and balls. It felt cold and metallic and was a silver colour. His cock was completely encased in some sort of cage, which was attached in some way to a ring behind his balls.

Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers
12