Identical Twins and Father Ch. 02

Story Info
His twin daughters want more than oral sex.. He does too.
9.2k words
4.34
75k
41

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers

She listened again. Her sister stirred, but she just rolled back. Her father was still just snoring softly. She chuckled silently, thinking that he too had had an orgasm good enough to let him sleep soundly, but she hadn't. She listened again. Her sister was breathing slowly. In the dim light, she could see that there was enough space on the bed for her behind her father.

She took a deep breath and found the edge of the covers. What was she going to do when he stirred?! Did his now partner, Louise, slide her arm around him? Blushing, she slipped under the covers. He just hummed very softly without the rhythm of his breathing changing. She slid her arm around him, and he still didn't stir. She hummed as softly as he had, hoping that was the expected response.

He had been dreaming, a bit confused. There were two young women, whom he connected with choir, but without being able to identify them. They seemed more interested in talking with him than he was, but that wasn't surprising, since he seldom sought conversation with the women in the choir, especially not with the ones so much younger than him. The two in his dream were. They were talking, but the content of their conversation wasn't clear in his dream. It just seem somehow a little more personal than he expected. Their nameless faces were smiling, as though they were enjoying it more than he was.

Then something turned off his dream, letting him realize that it had just been a dream. Of course, he was lying in bed and Louise had been to the toilet and was returning, nice, and that she was sliding her arm around him; she didn't always do that.

He hummed again, this time consciously, and found her hand. It didn't feel like hers. Before he could really wonder about that, he heard a whisper:

"Shhh, it's me, she's sleeping."

It's me, she's sleeping, he slowly deciphered, then suddenly fully awake: "me" wasn't Louise - one of his daughters - and "she" was her twin sister. It all came back to him in a flash: their sharing a room; bantering, their showing him their bras, and all that followed! No wonder that he couldn't recognize the girls in his dream! What the three of them had done had been a dream too! A very real one, having sex with his daughters! They had, and he had wanted to, too! Had he always thought about it? Had they? Didn't matter; they had, as soon as they could, it seemed - seems! They were going to be together for another day and night, and one of his daughters had crept in his bed! Of course, she had said that her sister was still sleeping, so the one who could slip out of bed without waking her sister, the one who had sucked his cock! The one who hadn't had an orgasm -- her sister and he had! And now she was in bed with him!

He snorted silently, accepting that he could almost have expected that she would be. Which one? Better not to ask, admit that he couldn't tell them apart after all they had done.

"It's me, too," he whispered, clasping her hand. She rubbed his chest, chuckling softly.

He moved away from her and rolled back, and she rolled half on him, sliding her arm around his side and hugging him. She tilted her head up and whispered in his ear:

"I was pretty sure. You don't mind?"

"Too late."

He urged her to lie on him. She immediately slid her leg over his and let him help her lie flat on him, her head down next to his, her mouth by his ear. She whispered:

"Just too late to worry about it."

He turned his mouth to her ear, whisper in reply:

"Very. You think I should?"

"Hope not; we aren't."

"Too late; I said I would.

"Um-hmm, just 'not tonight.'"

"Hmm! Guess you couldn't forget."

"You wanted me to?

"No."

"We can wait till morning."

"Mmmm, if you want to?"

"Mmmm-hm-hmmm! I guess we could. Hm-hmm! Or we could just kiss; we both wanted to last night."

"With each other, ... since you didn't.

"Don't raise your head like that."

"Or you could just suck my breasts. We wanted that too."

"Hmmm! I wanted to, too. But then it might be difficult to wait till morning."

"Um-hmmmm! Kiss first."

She raised her head again, and they did, his arms embracing her, as their lips and then their tongues found each other.

He knew that a young girl's tongue couldn't be any different from that a women who could be her mother - not like their pussies - but it was such a delight to enjoy how eager hers was, his just as eager. He quickly accepted that it wouldn't be just a kiss, couldn't deny what his cock was beginning to suggest that it wanted to do. His hands were roaming up and down her back, sliding down on the cheeks of her nice round ass. Was her chuckle just one of appreciation, or of her success at arising him to have such thoughts? He clasped her ass. She immediately interpreted it as encouragement to let him suck her breasts, retrieving her tongue and whispering:

"Now them."

He nodded, recognizing that she could only know too well what his cock's throbbing between her her thighs wanted to do. He slid his hands into the creases below the cheeks of her ass. She slid her knees off his legs, letting his cock spring up, and drew her knees up, helping him slid her up on him.

Big decision - left or right one first? Not really, he had already made the big decision: they were going to fuck. How could he think otherwise with his cock twitching against her ass? Not with her soft chuckle at feeling it! But her lovely, stiff nipples first, both of them, even though her hips were rocking, inviting his cock to find her pussy. He would have to find out another time if it was just like her twin sister's -- and also her nipples.

He managed to suck both nipples, before she whispered - or she managed to wait until he had - before she moaned and whispered:

"It wants to."

"Um-hmm!" he agreed, trying to temper the sound of his aroused agreement.

When she raised her hips, he liked that she let him help his cock find the mouth of her vagina, instead of her revealing too much experience . It was so tight! But so slippery! But he didn't mind that she had the experience to lower her hips slowly on his cock, making them both moan softly.

She dropped down on him with another soft moan, and he clasped her to him, feeling her firm breasts press on his chest, forgetting them, when her tongue slipped between his lips. He sucked and caressed it with his, moaning with her, as her so tight pussy squeezed his cock. It surged, and she moaned again, thrusting her tongue deeper in his mouth and wagging it back and forth.

He forgot his questions about her experience, had long since forgotten wondering which of his daughters he was fucking, as he grasped the cheeks of her ass again - such a tight pussy clutching his throbbing cock! His hips rocked, and hers did. Fuck!

They did, the sound of their moans only tempered by the fact that their tongues were also fucking with wet sounds. But then she drew her knees up passed his hips, and the sound of their hips coming together was louder.

They didn't hear her sister on the other bed. She had awakened, discovered that she was alone, then remembering that she hadn't been. When she recognized that the sounds from the other bunk had wakened her, she immediately recalled where she was and what they had done, and recognized that her sister and father were fucking - not that she had ever overheard another couple fucking.

She grunted with a disappointed scowl, but then grinned wryly, nodding, and almost grabbed her breast and pussy. The sounds from the other bed become less restrained. Fuck! They were doing it good, she thought, and then both her hands were on and in her pussy. She stopped hearing them in her own arousal.

But they hadn't stopped. He hoped that a young pussy would come sooner than the ones he had fucked in the last few years, like young boys' cocks did. His wasn't so young, but it was wanting to come, to fill the tight pussy that was clutching it; both of them moaning.

It did, spurting in her pussy, that was suddenly more than slippery, wet! She gave a long, pulsing moan of satisfied release. Thank God, he thought with a final moan. Their hips stilled, pressed together, but her pussy still clutched, making his cock twitch, as she gasped and moaned, lying heavy on him. When she extended her legs, his cock slipped out. She gave a disappointed sounding little "uhn," and he embraced her.

Suddenly, they both were aware of heavy breathing, panting and exerted moans. They chuckled softly, then again at feeling their stomachs moving on each other. He rubbed her ass, and they waited for her sister to reach her climax. Her moans began to sound more desperate, and they could hear her hand slapping on her pussy. Finally, she gasped and moaned like her twin sister had: "Uhnn-uhnn-uhn-uhnnn!"

As she moaned more softly, he whispered:

"Good!"

"Um-hmm," the twin lying on him agreed.

When her sister had recovered, she snorted with an "Hmm!" then chuckled and murmured:

"You'd better to do that with me too. How did you get there, Klara?"

It was Klara lying on him, he was gratified to have clarified. She chuckled again - a delightful feeling on his stomach. He chuckled in return, looking forward to Klara's reply.

"Hmmm! I went to the bathroom - didn't have to - and when you didn't stir, well, I got in the wrong bed."

"Like fish, you got in the wrong bed!"

"Pops could have sent me back to yours."

"Hmm? Maybe, but I just didn't think of that," he enjoined.

"And you really ...? Stupid question: you did."

"Um-hmm," he and Klara both responded. He rubbed her ass again, and she rocked her hips down.

"Hmm?! I wasn't sure we were going to do that," Paula said.

"I wasn't either," they both replied, chuckling at their almost simultaneous response.

"Hmm!" Paula snorted again. He remarked:

"Like I was thinking before we did: too late to worry about that now."

"That's good! You said: 'not tonight.' You both cheated. What time is it?"

He drew his hand from under the covers and looked at his wristwatch:

"Three something."

"Really cheating. You can't sleep with him all night."

"Aw, it would have been the first time I slept with anyone all night."

"Other than me, or me with you," Paula replied with a chuckle. Then she added:

"Oh, shit!"

"Hm-hmm! You more or less told me last night, and then you were. I had already assumed that."

"Oh, yeah, guess we did, ... of course. Didn't bother you? Shock you?" Paula asked.

"Maybe I was already too surprised about what we were already starting to do."

"We were too," the girls replied in unison.

"Hmmm? I wasn't so sure."

"Anyway, come sleep with me now; I haven't slept with anyone either, except Klara."

"Aw, I haven't really slept with him at all yet."

"Your own fault."

Klara kissed him and slid over towards the wall. He got up, chuckling as he fatherly tucked the covers around her. As he turned to the other bed, he murmured that he'd better go again and went to the bathroom, sitting down so that he wouldn't miss in the dark. Without flushing, he returned. Paula was holding up her covers, waiting for him. As he started get in bed with her, she murmured:

"I want to turn over, behind me."

She rolled towards the edge of the bunk, and he clambered over her, a little surprised at her immediately knowing that best way for them to curl up together, since she had said that she hadn't slept with anyone. Then he remembered that the girls slept with each other. As he put his arm around, immediately holding her breast, he snorted softly at his unhesitatingly embracing his daughter the way he had all - the few - other women he had slept with. She nodded with a soft "um-hmm," putting her hand on his. Then she chuckled and murmured:

"And now you can't slip out of bed like she did."

"I wasn't planning to."

"Sleep tight," Klara murmured.

"You too," he and Paula responded.

"I'll take the first shower in the morning."

"Good idea, nice of you," he replied.

Paula squeezed his hand with another "um-hmm."

Before he fell asleep this time, he didn't have to wonder what they would do together; in the morning, he and Paula were going to, and then? She had said that she also wanted to suck his cock, but that was before they knew they were really going to do it, like Klara's having said that she wanted him to lick her pussy. But he still wanted to, and for Paula to get to suck his cock, if she really wanted to, not just suggested it, because she hadn't anticipated that they would do anything else. What else could they do? When? How many times? Two hour pause after lunch before the next rehearsal, then all night? He fell asleep.

He was awakened by feeling a hand move his back on a breast, a nice firm, round breast. He immediately recognized it as one of his daughters; the only ones like that he had held. His fingers cupped around it. More awake, he remembered that he was in bed with Paula, and suddenly recognized that her - both twins' - nice breasts must be from his genes, more like his mother's than his ex-wife's -- not that he had ever held his mother's. He had seen them once when he was small, however, so small that she changed with him in the room. Funny, that he could suddenly recall that. He chuckled.

"Awake," Paula whispered.

"Um-hmm," he responded, his thoughts popping back to the present, why he was in bed with her and everything else about that. He repeated his soft response, squeezing her breast with the nice thought that is delightful to wake up knowing that that she wanted him to "sleep" with her. How often had he woken up in that position, wanting to, but having to get up, or worse, his wife - even Louise - telling him that she wasn't in the mood.

"She's still sleeping, ... I think."

"Like you were?"

"Um-hmm. But then I wasn't, but you were."

"Like you want? And me."

"Mmmm! We want?"

"Um-hmm!"

Her hand squeezed his hand and moved his fingers on her aroused nipple. He chuckled softly and played with it. She nodded with soft hum of approval. She rolled back against him, and he moved back. She moved away, whispering:

"I want to be on top."

"Um-hmm," he agreed, about to say that her sister had also wanted to be on top, but didn't, just wondering a little about their experience.

He slid closer to her and rolled onto his back, helping her move up on top of him, then thinking that it was logical that identical twins wanted to do the same thing, do it the same way. She did, just not waiting to say that she wanted to kiss and have him suck her breasts.

Did she kiss just like her sister had? Too good to let him think about a comparison! But, of course, sucking and nibbling on her nipples was the same: four identical nipples! Then his cock was wanting to get between her thighs, and she let it, just like her sister had. But then she did murmur:

"It wants to," the same words her sister had used.

He nodded with long hum, looking forward to feeling his cock slip into a pussy as slick and tight as her sister's. When had he had three orgasms in one night? Never with two pussies. Then she surprised his expectation that she would do what her sister had done. She drew up her knees and raised her hips, letting his cock spring forward, and reached down and found it with her hand. Did she have more experience? She pushed it back and rocked her hips, rubbing it between the open lips of her pussy, finding her vagina.

But then it was again like with her sister, both of them moaning, as she lowered her hips. In the early morning light, he could see her aroused expression. Her pussy squeezed his cock, and it surged in response, making them both moan again. She dropped down on him, finding his mouth with hers, and they kissed again, feeling cock and pussy respond.

She glanced over at the other bunk, and he did, seeing that Klara was apparently still sleeping. Paula looked back at him with smile, and then surprised him again. She started to sit up, holding a finger to her lips, just in time for him to stifle his moan in response to feel his cock slip even deeper in her tight pussy, that squeezed it again. She grinned at him with a very soft chuckle, holding her finger to her lips again, and began to rock her hips to and fro on his, moving his cock in her pussy. God, it felt arousing! And for her too, her eyelids clenched shut, her lips pressed together to keep for moaning.

Where had she learned that, with whom, he wondered. Louise and another woman had preferred to be on top, but they hadn't done that. He almost moaned; it was feeling so arousing. She -- his so young and nubile daughter -- had more experience than he had or they had or her sister had!

She opened her eyes, looking down at him, but not looking as though she were really seeing him, as her hips continued to rock. He was seeing her, recognizing that one of his daughters was fucking him with an aroused expression on her face that he had never seen before; both of them were so completely aroused by what they were feeling in her pussy, his cock twitching in its clasps.

Then her hips stilled - to his relief. She smiled slightly, her eyes now focusing on his. He nodded, wondering if his expression had also been so aroused. She nodded in response and glanced over at her sister. She still seemed to be sleeping, unaware of what they were doing. Paula grinned at him and held her finger to her lips again, and then began to rock her hips again, not just to and fro, now churning them in circles on his cock. She couldn't suppress completely an aroused moan, and he couldn't either.

Did she know how aroused he was, even after having come twice already?! Was she just as aroused? She had done this before -- with whom? Did she want him to come already?! Could she too? Want to, too?! Without really fucking -- up and down on his cock? She had that aroused, blank expression again. He clenched his eyes shut, trying to control his arousal.

Thank God, her hips had stilled again! He opened his eyes. She was grinning at him. He sighed, returning her grin. She held her finger to her lips again. He nodded, and they looked over at Klara again. She still seemed to be asleep. They grinned at each other again. Then she chuckled softly, shushing him again. He nodded with slight smile.

She smirked and then really surprised him; her hand dropped down to her pussy. Only one thing it could want to do there; she was going to do that?! She did; her fingers found her clitoris. He had licked and nibbled on it, knew how sensitive it was! She wanted to make herself come -- without him?!

He hadn't anticipated how her vagina would respond to her rubbing herself, but he felt how his cock then did, moaning louder than before. Paula was also moaning, again with her aroused expression. He clenched his eyes shut again.

They didn't see Klara open her eyes, then wider eyes, staring at them. Nor did they hear her snort of surprise and murmured: "Like that?!" She smiled very wryly, and slipped out of bed. She snorted silently at sight of their panties and his shorts on the floor, and went to the bathroom, shoving the door as closed as she could without its latching. It only dampered the aroused moans of the other two.

She used the toilet, not flushing, then murmured to herself: "She did," and began to rub her pussy. The moans became less restrained, and she moaned with them. She leaned back on the toilet and moved her hips forward, and her other hand slid between her spread thighs, one and then two fingers slipping into her pussy.

Paula and her father were moaning even louder. He groaned, just able to control his first ejaculation for a moment, but then he came. How he came! He had never been so aware of how a vagina milked his cock when he was fucking, pumping it in and out. His daughter had to teach him that?! With her so tight pussy?! Fuck! Had she come? She must know that he had, if she had that much experience.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers