Identical Twins Have A Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,152 Followers

We were within just a few feet of them now as I could see James' hand caressing Lisa's tits. She looked like she was enjoying this. What the fuck? She was all over him now. Was she living out a fantasy, pretending to be me for a day?

She had no idea what kind of animal she was dealing with though. My man would eat her alive. He wouldn't require much arousal before he forgot where we were. He'd fuck me anywhere, anytime in front of almost anyone. She was definitely playing with dynamite , about to explode into a sex machine at any moment. If and when she ever got a look at or touched his pole, she'd run like hell.

"See, my slutty sister could care less what we see, they're not paying any attention to us," I whispered to Dave.

"This is very stimulating, he's playing with her tits right in front of us. It's turning me on as it looks like he's playing with you. I'm sure he's thinking the same thing. But is this right? " Dave whispered. This guy was such a goody goody. Lighten up big fella I thought.

"And I'm touching your penis. I'm sure they can see my hand under your shorts. I might even pull it out." I whispered. Did I just say Penis?

Dave sighed as I could tell he was starting to relax as I was now sliding my hands up and down his thick cock, with both hands now still inside the material.

My sister and husband were really going at it now, he was consuming her face. I loved that about him, always fucking horny. As I continued stroking Dave I saw Lisa's expression change. Her eyes got huge as she tensed.

We moved a little closer. My husband had his hand on her pussy, probably fingering her. I gave her a wink.

"I think they're going to have sex right here in the pool," Dave whispered.

"Do you mind? They are married you know," I answered. I knew I had to do something to loosen this guy up fast or he was going to bail on me. I also knew James didn't give a shit who saw what. He loved me to death and if I wanted to fuck him right here, he'd do it.

"I guess not, but it's your sister. What if I see something? Dave said.

"We look exactly alike in every way, I don't mind I guess. I'm drunk, who cares?" I said.

OK I thought, time to get this show on the road. I pulled my bikini top off as Dave's eyes widened. I even got James' attention. Dave hugged me close as if to hide my tits from them.

"I thought you said your sister was prim and proper?" I could hear James say to Lisa. "She's fucking topless and her tits do look exactly like yours. Damn, this is just like watching another man with my wife."

"I guess she's loosening up, must be the booze. Who cares?" Lisa answered. If they only knew that they were watching their wives with another man.

Did my sister just say what I thought she said? I knew James and was positive seeing my tits would give him an instant erection. Lisa is about to get the shock of her life. As I worked Dave's cock under water I could tell he was large himself, must have had eight fat inches, as big around as James. My sister had great taste.

"Honey, I think James saw them."Dave whispered.

"It's OK dear, relax. My sister has seen them plenty of times and they're just like hers. It's really no big deal. Maybe we need to loosen up a little, that's what my sister always tells me," I replied. "Maybe it's finally time to take her advice. Like I said, I'm drunk. Besides, I remove my top sometimes when we're alone in the pool."

At just that moment I could see James remove Lisa's top, he was a pro at this. He threw her top to the deck as if it were no big deal. Dave's eyes about popped out of his head.

"What the hell, they do look just like yours," James said to Lisa.

She seemed shocked but didn't say a word. That surprised me more than anything. Here we were, in their pool, both topless. My stuffy little sister showing her tits to my husband, never though I'd see that in my lifetime.

"Darn, her breasts look exactly like yours," Dave said as he smiled now.

"Told you."

"It's a topless party! Anyone want another drink?" asked James. That's my man, Mr. party guy. I could tell James was loving this.

As he got out of the pool to get drinks for everyone I could see he was very aroused, his suit barely containing that snake of his. He got back into the water quickly as everyone was checking him out, even Dave. God damn, he had a nice cock.

We all continued drinking, setting up a net playing with a beach ball. Each time my sister or I jumped, our tits would come out of the water. I was positive Lisa was jumping a little more than she needed to, bouncing up and down as her tits jiggled. Damn, she was enjoying being me! Dave was really checking her out too thinking her was looking at my sister. He had no idea he was looking at his own his wife as he stared at her tits. Both men were clearly aroused.

Dave finally loosened up as well not being bothered a bit by my naked tits now. We stopped hitting the beach ball and all gathered close as the conversation turned flirtatious. Me flirting with Dave and Lisa flirting with James. Of course they both thought they had their own wives.

We all decided to get out of the pool and soak up up sun, both of us still topless. I thought for sure Lisa would put her top back on but she didn't. I tried to play the innocent one by making sure this was OK with Dave.

"Should I put my top back on?" I asked.

He said, "Why bother, unless it's making you uncomfortable? We've seen them now and like you said, you're identical."

Hmmm, the possibilities. "OK dear, if you're alright with it." Didn't I sound like an innocent little thing?

We all settled in to our lounge chairs next to our non-spouses. I could see James turning on the charm as he was feeling no pain at this point. He was whispering to Lisa, no doubt trying to get in her panties. I could tell he was ready to pounce on her and she wasn't fending him off.

Dave was the good boy, not being too flirtatious although I could tell he was in the mood as well. Every once in a while I noticed his bulge grow, then he'd turn onto his stomach to hide it. Who the fuck was he fooling? We had the boys so fucking worked up. This was so much fun but it was time to turn up the heat. Come on sis, don't back out on me now.

"You're getting a little pink Hun, may I put some sunscreen on your back?" I asked Dave loud enough so all could hear. I just wanted to get my hands on him.

"OK babe, that would be wonderful, Please be good though, we do have company." Dave replied.

I couldn't hear what was going on with the other two but James flipped over to his stomach as Lisa reached for sunscreen. Good work Doctor, you're smooth. She mounted him hovering over his back as she sat on his muscular legs. She never hesitated as I assumed my position over Dave as well.

As I massaged the lotion into Dave's back I couldn't help noticing how firm and muscular his body was. His back was tight, rippled with muscle. His ass looked fabulous too. He had nice firm, round buns. I swear I tingled as I continued moving over his back, moving to his thighs not wanting to miss a spot. As I massaged the lotion into his thighs I worked my way higher, testing his interest. Dave was a tough egg to crack so I'd really have to push him.

I glanced over to check how the other two were doing. Why that little hussy, she had already finished his thighs as her hands were under his suit massaging his ass. She wasn't the goody two shoes she claimed. I knew my naughty husband couldn't take much of this as his cock must have been coming to life. He loved it when I massaged his ass.

Oh well, my turn. I slid my hands under Dave's shorts mimicking my sister. Damn, this ass was fucking fine. Fuck, two firm muscles for an ass. I swear he was flexing his ass muscles as I massaged and squeezed them. Dave was looking over his shoulder at me as if signaling me to cool it.

Dave had to sneak a peek at our company as if we were committing a sin in public. I knew how to fix this as my fingers traced their way to the head of his cock. He stiffened, not complaining, just shocked at my move. I could feel his entire body tense, but he didn't resist.

Another glance toward the others revealed James had switched positions with Lisa. He was now working her backside over, massaging her back. I knew him, doing a lot more massaging then spreading sunscreen. She was on her stomach, his hands all over her. His hands were quickly working toward her thighs, I knew he wouldn't beat around the bush, so to speak.

Dave must have noticed as he tried to get up so I'd take his place. Being the nice person I was, I did just that. I didn't flop onto my stomach though, I was on my back leaving little to massage other than the good parts. God I'm a slut. I wanted my tits in plain view staring him in the face. I even gave each nipple a little pinch just to make sure they were perky.

He hesitated as he mounted me, massaging the oil carefully not to touch anything to be too suggestive,not wanting our company to get any naughty ideas. He definitely was not the exhibitionist James was. I had to loosen this fucking guy up. I was beginning to think it just couldn't be done, he was as much of a prude as his wife. But he was coming around, just needed to keep the pressure on. I've cracked harder nuts than this one. Oh , I have so many stories but maybe I'll write about a few of them another time.

James was now kneading Lisa's tits from behind, his excitement now very noticeable as she could feel him grow against her ass. He was grinding his cock into her as he massaged. I think he had just about all of her back completely covered with sunscreen now. Once again, that's my man!

She could feel his massive monster cock growing against her. He was getting hard now and there was no way of containing that monster in his bathing suit as it continued growing. I'm certain it scared the shit out of her.

I knew this was all Lisa could take as she had reached her quitting point. She just couldn't go through with this. I knew the little priss would back out. She abruptly sat up and said," Boys, we have to make a confession before this goes any further."

I cut her off immediately not giving her the chance to finish her sentence by saying, "We confess we've never been naked together in front of anyone. I know Heather is going to say we have to stop, thinking how much it must bother me, all of this fooling around in front of each other.. I'm OK with this, it's very exciting. Besides, we're all family here. I think we should find out if the men are uncomfortable. I know my sister, she's loving this. Give me another drink and I could probably do about anything as long as it was with my Darling husband."

That was the best I could come up with at the spur of the moment. Pretty good speech, huh? But, did I sell it playing the part of Lisa?

It was so weird calling my sister Heather. Lisa settled back into her lounger rethinking her resistance to what was happening. She just couldn't let go, being the good sister. I figured it was time to push the envelope. I wanted Dave now, I wanted him to fuck me. I knew the only way that was going to happen was to get Lisa to fuck James, but I wanted to watch too. James and I had never had sex in front of anyone but I knew he'd go for it, horny fucker.

James was the first to speak up saying, "I love my wife to death. I'll play with her anytime, any place in front of almost anyone. We're all family here but I'm turned on by all of this.

"I adore Lisa as well but never believed anything like this would happen, especially in front of family. I'm kind of OK with it but it's certainly different and way out of character for us. I am also very excited to see a mirror image of my lovely wife having fun in front of us," said Dave sheepishly as he looked at me.

Lisa then tentatively turned over, almost reluctantly exposing her tits, offering them to James. He was on her like a panther, pouncing on it's prey. As he massaged her tits I could see his bulge growing to the point I thought his suit was going to rip open. She saw this too, now intrigued and a little afraid of getting a look at that meat.

"Cover my front with sunscreen Dave," I said trying to entice him to join in the fun.

Dave covered just about of piece of real estate except my tits when I said,"You missed two spots Dear."

Dave finally went for the goods, tentative at first. Then he started massaging them even pinching my nipples. Finally! I could see his excitement growing as well now. He kept looking over at his wife and my husband to see if they were watching.

"Please get all of my front Hun,"I said to Dave.

The fucker finally got it! His hands moved to my inner thighs, caressing even brushing my cunt. I'm certain he was testing me for a reaction. I obliged by arching my back and spreading my legs just a bit, making certain he could hear my sigh. This mother fucker was finally turned on and letting go of his reservations.

Lisa had finally given in as James was now sucking her tit with a finger in her cunt. Her eyes were closed with her back arched. Damn girl, you can let loose. I felt no jealousy as I watched my husband work his magic, sucking and nibbling hers tits. James had actually pulled her bikini bottom down now. If she ever wanted to back out the time would be now. He met no resistance as she lifted her ass to allow him to completely remove her bikini bottom as he tossed it aside.

It was so hot watching my husband devour my prissy little sister. She had no idea who she was dealing with. I couldn't believe that my sister was totally naked in front of me with my husband hovering over her. I had to pay attention to my husband now, ah I mean her husband.

He continued tracing the folds of my pussy through the thin material covering me. I whispered seductively to him as I reached for my bikini bottom,"I want you."

"Right here? Now? In front of them?" he asked, his voice quivering.

Dave looked very surprised at me and glanced over at our mates. He must have figured, what the fuck because he then removed my bikini bottom as well. It's a good thing we both shave our pussies or we would have been busted right then. I never even thought of checking with Lisa, not knowing things would go this far.

It was also fortuante they lived in the country or the neighbors would have gotten a great show. James was now between Lisa's legs, his tongue already flickering on her cunt. She had lost all control at this point and had really assumed the role of being me. She was so tuned into James that I actually thought she had no idea we were there too.

I still couldn't believe the men had no clue of what we'd done. I guess they were both so fucking turned on at this point they never noticed our tiny differences, or maybe they had. Did we taste the same, smell the same? I knew we each had a few moles in different spots but was fairly certain they weren't checking out our moles.

Dave was now between my legs, his tongue plunged into my pussy. Damn, these two guys were eating each others' wives pussies without even knowing it, let alone in the presence of the other. I wouldn't have imagined Lisa fucking her husband in front of us, let alone fucking mine. But how much further would this go?

I made my move, motioning Dave to kiss me. I could taste my pussy on his lips. I reached for his shorts, tugging at them until his cock was standing erect against my stomach. God, he had a fantastic, fat cock too. It was nowhere near as long as James' but was as thick. We had ourselves a couple of keepers.

Lisa was watching us as I removed his shorts completely with a bit of a surprised look on her face that he'd actually do this in front of someone, especially my sister. It must have been the alcohol she figured. His cock stood out straight, hard as a rock. I could see the veins pulsating as his cock twitched.

When James saw this I knew it was his cue to go into action, he was not a bashful man. He stood and removed his shorts. He wasn't absolutely erect yet as his cock hung in a semi-erect state. Lisa and Dave both stared in amazement at my man's massive meat hanging before my prissy sister, It was probably already ten inches long, waiting for attention. I couldn't help but grin as I saw the look on their faces.

"Suck me Heather, make me hard," James commanded Lisa.

This was the moment of truth. It was now or never to back out. Had his huge pole scared her? My questions were about to be answered.

Lisa just stared at it as she sat up, pulling James close as she reached for his cock. She had both hands around it now as I couldn't help staring knowing how amazed she must be. Dave's eyes were fixed on them as well. I'm sure he couldn't believe what he was looking at either.

She started moving each hand up and down the length of his shaft, one hand moving up as the other moved down, almost sizing it up trying to figure out what to do with it. It took both of her hands just to hold it. Her's eyes continued to grow as did his massive manhood. Her eyes were huge and her mouth open in amazement..

I reached for Dave's cock, not hesitating plunging my mouth onto his fat cock. I could feel his cock twitch with excitement as he saw most of his cock disappear into my throat, making sure he heard me gag as I forced it down my throat.

"Oh my God, you've never done it like that baby," Dave moaned.

I continued plunging down on his cock after coming up until I cleared the head, giving him a full view of my work. I continued forcing his cock into my throat. Gagging it further in each time until I had my tongue on his balls. Unlike James, I could take all of Dave's into my throat. His head was thrown back with his eyes closed at this point. I could tell he didn't get this at home. Maybe I should let up a little or he might get suspicious. Fuck that!

My eyes again went to my husband as he held Lisa's head in his hands, forcing her face toward his monster. He was fully erect now, probably over a foot long now. His cock was so long it was almost resting on her forehead. Lisa was shocked as she stretched her mouth as wide as possible, trying to force him into her mouth. Damn, we were pulling this off.

I was surprised to see Lisa spitting on the head of his shaft, lubricating it for her next attempt. She spit again on the head, rubbing her saliva on his cock. She plunged down again, this time getting it into her mouth. Not as far as I did but she was working on it, stretching her lips around it as much as she could. I was wondering if James thought this to be odd as now I could handle that thing like a porn queen.

She kept forcing it in until she was damn near half way, just about as well as I could do. James was fucking loving it, a fucking blowjob in front of onlookers. We both had talked about this but never thought it would happen. He was quite proud of his endowment and enjoyed showing it off.

In the meantime I was devouring Dave's cock as I kept and eye on them, so was Dave. I stopped for just a second releasing his cock from my mouth.

"Would you guys like to take this inside?" I asked.

"Hell no," said James.

"I like where we are. This is hot," Dave said to my surprise.

My innocent sister was now my husband's cock slut and I was loving it. Dave was pretty fucking hot stuff himself. I was ready for his cock. I released Dave's manhood and turned around, inviting him to fuck me from behind. I wasn't sure if he'd call it quits then. He was so slow to get to this point, would he back off now?

I felt the head of his cock plunge into my pussy before I knew what happened. This guy was a fucking animal too. His cock felt as good and as big forcing it's way into my pussy. Dave had such a nice, fat cock.

Taking our cue James lifted Lisa from the lounger as he turned her around. Lisa and I were now looking at each other, face to face as opposite husband's were about to fuck us. Dave was already slamming me with his cock. He was so turned on he couldn't control or pace himself.

dave110256
dave110256
1,152 Followers