Identity Crisis 01

Story Info
Posted to a school with wrong name, wrong gender!
2.1k words
4.31
62.6k
35

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank Kriskrossedup for helping me to edit the following story.

-

My name is Victor Janice and I am eighteen years old. I have never been very manly, always keeping a slim and child-like form. Along with my name, my body simply made me the center of all the kids' jokes.

My last name is very awkward and feminine, which has brought me troubles ever since I was young. My grandmother even bought me a dress for my tenth birthday. It was so embarrassing to open her gift in front of all my friends. I did not have a very enjoyable childhood, as I was often teased due to this.

I started high school at a public school, but after the bullying became too much for me to handle, I dropped out of school and skipped a year of my studies. Therefore I was the same age as most of the seniors.

Because of this, my parents decided to enroll me in an old but reputable boarding school, south of our Virginia home, to keep me out of trouble and allow me to start over. My mother couldn't bear the thought of being separated from me because I was her only child, but she agreed that boarding school would help me with my social issues.

My parents drove me to Woodvale High School for registration. Because Woodvale was an international boarding school, all students were given school uniforms as well as casual clothes, including school issued underwear, so students flying in from other countries wouldn't need to pay for much luggage. Even though I lived relatively close, I decided I would just accept the clothes the school gave me. What would be the point of bringing my entire wardrobe if the administration of Woodvale mandated that I wear their clothes the entire time anyway? I only brought along one bag that I used to carry a couple of books and keepsakes to remember home if I started to miss it.

Once my parents and I got to Woodvale High School, we got into the line for registration. After all the new students were registered, the dean gave a long speech for the parents, letting them know that Woodvale would offer every student great opportunities for the future (for a price, that is). Then all the new students were told to report to the dorm office to get their room assignments. We were told all returning students and seniors would be moving in the next day -- relief flooded me immediately. I would have one night to myself without the upperclassmen.

I walked to the dorm office alone, as parents were not allowed in the dorm compound for security reasons. I was assigned to the Foxtrot dorm, room 6-A. Foxtrot was a beautiful building with greenery all around it and the architecture resembled old-world designs. I climbed the stairs effortlessly up to the very top floor.

I reached room 6-A and unlocked the door to enter. Inside the room was small but cozy, with two twin-sized beds, one on the left and the other on the right. There was a table in the center, pushed up against the back wall, with four chairs, two on either side. At the foot of each bed were two full-sized cabinets.

I placed my bag on one of the chairs and sat on another. It was a very hot day and I was sweating so much that I was practically dripping all over the floor. I desperately needed a shower. I opened the cupboard to see if there were any clothes I could change to after showering, and to find a towel to dry off with.

To my amazement, I opened one of the cabinets to find that it was filled with sets of girl's uniforms, even the drawers at the bottom. I opened the cupboard beside it, and it was all women's casual clothes, including T-shirts, skirts, shorts, and pants, all folded up and stacked nicely. On the shelf above the drawers were two pairs of white school shoes and two pairs of slippers, one white and one pink. Hung on the door of the cabinet was a book-bag with Woodvale High School's logo.

I figured that my roommate might be a girl, which was odd yet probable, so I went to open the other cabinet.

"Oh fuck!" I thought to myself. It was all girls' uniforms and casual clothes. I ran out of my new dorm, down the steps, and straight to the dorm office to recheck my registration. Once I spotted a desk with no line, I jogged over, out of breath and nervous.

"Hi Miss, can you help me check for my room again? I was assigned to room 6-A in Foxtrot, and I don't think that's correct. My name is Victor Janice," I said as I was still panting heavily. "I'm sure this is a mistake, because all the items in my room are for a girl."

The woman at the counter looked up at me briefly and shifted her glassed further up the bridge of her nose. She began typing into the computer in front of her, boredom evident in her expression.

"I'm sorry, after checking the database you have been placed in room 6-A, female, under the name Victoria Janice. I guess that would be you. No changes can be keyed into the system once registration is complete, and if you look around, everyone has been registered. You will have to stay with the dorm assignment until we can make changes." I was speechless. She had no empathy for me -- she didn't understand my situation! It was as if she was reading from a script.

"But ma'am," I sputtered, "I need a new assignment. I can't be in a female room—"

"I could help you contact your dorm master, however all the rooms have been filled in all co-ed dorms. We can't have girls in the boys' dorms, so those are out." She continued talking on, listing my options, but I couldn't get over the fact that she actually thought I was a girl!

The woman began telling me about how the school operated, the scheduling for the next few days of orientation, and what to wear at what time. Every day there were three meals served, at 7 A.M., 12 o'clock noon, and 6 P.M. I would need to wear one of the casual school t-shirts with casual shorts or skirts to go to the cafeteria; the uniforms were to be worn to classes and school-wide events.

She even told me that the only other room on my floor, 6-B, was vacant, but Woodvale only provided enough clothing for the exact amount of incoming students, and because I was registered as a girl, I received female clothing. The woman at the counter couldn't even place me in the opposite room because it was against school policy. I felt as if this woman wouldn't stop talking! I let out a sigh and told her, "Thank you for your help, ma'am." I walked away in a daze, back to my dorm to take a much-needed shower.

I unlocked the door and shoved it open. I grabbed a towel from one of the drawers and took it to the showers. One upside of the only other room on the floor being vacant was that I got the communal bathroom all to myself...until my roommate showed up.

Once I was back in my room, I opened top drawer in the cupboard. It contained white, blue and pink bras, with the school's name printed on the straps and one of the cups. The second drawer contained white, blue and pink cotton panties, similarly branded. The third drawer contained a series of pads and tampons. My cheeks grew red as I quickly shut that drawer; I wouldn't be needing any of those. I opened the fourth and final drawer and found it was empty. "I can put my boy clothes in there, I guess" I mumbled to myself.

I took a pair of the white cotton panties and slipped my skinny legs into them. I took a white T-shirt and blue gym shorts to pull on over the embarrassing look of the panties. I wasn't about to put a bra on yet. I purposely made myself look like a girl to reduce commotion. I couldn't let the students here start treating me like all the other people in my life had, especially on the first day I was at Woodvale. It wasn't hard to look like a girl with my long hair; I would just have to act like one.

I walked down the stairs awkwardly, trying to get used to the feeling of tightness around my groin. I began to make my way to the cafeteria. There weren't a lot of people eating there. "I guess it's because the seniors aren't here yet," I thought. A simple meal was served and I ate as quickly as I could, avoiding eye contact and interactions with others.

Shockingly, the thought of wearing a girl's panties was arousing me. When I realized I was erected for nearly the entire time I ate (and it wasn't just a random woody) my face became heated and nearly tomato-red. I quickly finished my meal and practically ran back to dormitory to avoid any unnecessary embarrassment.

When I reached my room, a schedule was posted on the door. Because it was orientation day tomorrow, the schedule for girls would start with swimming from nine until eleven in the morning, followed by lunch at noon and a lecture on rules by the dean at one in the afternoon. The day would end with a 'club fair', with presentations after the dean spoke, from various clubs starting at two until six, which was mandatory for every student. The dress code was written beside the schedule; apart from the swimming lesson, which required a swimsuit, all of the events would be in full uniform. Full uniform consisted of a white blouse, green skirt, and a pair of white clean shoes with white socks.

An additional, smaller piece of paper was posted, outlining what to bring for the swimming lesson tomorrow. I would be required to go to the pool in the full-piece swimming suit underneath a T-shirt and a skirt or shorts. I also would have to bring a bag with a towel and spare clothes, along with a pair of goggles and soap to shower with. The announcement also declared there wasn't much time to shower and go for lunch, recommending changing directly into the full uniform.

I roll my eyes, completely embarrassed with the whole situation, and feeling utterly alone without my parents or a roommate. As I walked into the room I thought once again about my uncomfortable arousal due to the panties I was wearing. I hung my head as I walked into my dorm room. I was becoming what everyone always accused me of because of my name, my body. It was hard to explain my feelings.

I shed my T-shirt and started packing my bag for tomorrow's swimming lesson. I put a towel, my uniform, and a pair of white cotton panties into the bag. On the left chest of the blouse, my name was sewn below the school emblem as 'Victoria Janice'. My heart tightened. I couldn't do this. I couldn't pretend to be a girl! What was I thinking? But then my thoughts wandered to my panties, how tight they felt, how they squeezed my groin. I began to get hard again and groaned. No matter how I tried to talk myself out of acting and dressing like a girl, I just knew that I wanted to.

I closed the door to my room, and noted that it was late and my roommate still hadn't showed up. Perfect. I laid on my bed and wiggled out of the gym shorts I had on. Once I saw the pure, white panties on my skin I almost lost it. My hand glided down my body to my throbbing member under the thin cotton fabric. I began to rub myself through the panties, moaning and groaning, twisting and turning. I couldn't believe how good this felt, even though it was so wrong.

I could feel my balls tighten and I began thrusting up into my hand. I felt so close to the climax that I just couldn't stop. My breaths became shorter and my hand tightened on my penis. All of the sudden I felt a rush and I thrust my hips up once more and began to fill the panties with my cum.

I felt almost guilty. I was wearing women's panties; not only did I wear them, I came in them!

Trying to get my emotions in order again, I went to take another shower and changed out of my stained clothes. I went to bed with another brand new white cotton panties and a white casual T-shirt.