Idylls of the Lady Ch. 10

Story Info
Heather tells the truth.
501 words
3.97
31.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather started blushing as Cameron put his arms around her. "We're going to have a beautiful child, Heather."

Heather pushed him away. "Cameron, the baby might not be yours." She had decided not to mince words.

Cameron shot to his feet. "What do you mean? Other than Holloway, there has been no one else, has there?"

Heather bit her lip. Cameron looked angry.

"Actually there has been, Cameron. One of the servants. William."

"Did he rape you?" Cameron demanded.

"No, I seduced him. I didn't mean for it to happen, it's just..."

Her words trailed off as she saw Cameron's face tighten.

"You slut," he ground out.

Heather shrugged. She was how she was, and why was he angry? He'd gotten what he wanted from her.

"I told you I never fall in love, Cameron. You didn't believe me. You also said you knew of my escapades with the male sex. William, Holloway, Holden --"

"Holden! Your own brother!"

"And Daddy, and James, the butler."

Cameron looked astonished. It looked like Westbrook Hall was a house of incest and eroticism.

"Well, there is something I can gain. It won't be a total loss."

Cameron roughly pushed Heather back onto the grass and tore her clothing from her body. He ripped open the front of his breeches and thrust his hard, hot dick into her sopping cunt.

"You little slut. Bitch, I'm going to fuck you until you beg for mercy. And even then you won't get any. I was prepared to make you my duchess, but it won't happen now."

Heather felt tears form in her eyes. Cameron had never before talked to her like that, and she was surprised to find that it hurt.

Cameron pounded his cock into her cunt, and he wasn't gentle. Heather found it unpleasant and tried to tell him.

"Cameron... you're too... rough. It..."

Cameron continued pounding and spoke through clenched teeth. "Hurts, doesn't it? Bitch."

"Please..."

Cameron slowed when he saw Heather's contorted face and decided to make her decide that she wouldn't toy with him again.

Heather sighed in relief when Cameron pulled out. But then he flipped her over, spread her ass cheeks wide and thrust into her virgin asshole.

"OOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!" Heather bawled.

Cameron smiled in satisfaction as he heard Heather's cry of pain. He felt her asshole give way to his huge cock and began thrusting his cock as far as it would go.

Heather cried and slumped forward, supporting herself on her elbows.

Cameron felt his balls swell. He was going to cum in her hot asshole.

"Okay, whore! I feel it. I'm going to cum in your tight little asshole." He began cumming. "SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK!"

Heather was crying, when Cameron pulled out of her ass. "Well, Heather, I guess I'll take you home. You won't toy with me again."

Heather winced in pain as Cameron put her on her horse. He led the mare, and Heather cried silently as she wondered if indeed, she was pregnant with Cameron's baby.