Idylls of the Lady Ch. 11

Story Info
Heather finds out she is indeed expecting.
322 words
4.16
21.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks passed. Heather had no callers, no visits from Cameron, and no sex. She was now afraid -- she might be pregnant, and she wanted it to be Cameron's child. Why, she didn't know.

The kindly old physician who had delivered Heather herself nineteen years earlier, smiled at her.

"I know this is a shock, dear, but you are --"

"Expecting?"

The doctor nodded. "You are unwed, aren't you, my dear?"

Heather nodded. "Do you want to give the baby up to parents who will care for it?"

Heather shook her head. "Can you tell me when?"

"I would say sometime in April."

Heather did some calculating in her head. That meant it was conceived sometime in August -- and that made it Cameron's. She was thrilled.

"Dr. Winters, thank you!" she cried, and jumped up to hug him. Then she felt the hard object pressing against her thigh.

She pulled back and looked down. The desire he felt was obvious. "How about if I fuck you, Dr. Winters?"

He swallowed. "Now, Heather --"

She cut him off with a wave of her hand. "I know you want it, and my pussy is wet for you. I can see your hard cock. You don't want to fuck my little cunt?"

He smiled lewdly and undid his breeches, exposing his cock. Heather gaped. It was the biggest she'd ever seen, even bigger than Cameron's. She pulled up her chemise, which had been all she'd worn for him to examine her.

He simply pushed his cock into her without a word. He fucked her fast and hard, and Heather came a number of times. He spewed his nit into her over and over again.

She clung to him as he fucked her. He came one last time.

"You're a great fuck, Heather."

"So are you, Dr. Winters."

"I may need some of that sweet little cunt again soon."

Heather smiled smugly. "We'll see."