If Great Authors Wrote Porn #09

Story Info
L. Frank Baum, After the Wizard Left Oz.
2.4k words
4.19
11.9k
5

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

L. FRANK BAUM

AFTER THE WIZARD LEFT OZ

...So Dorothy took Toto in her arms, closed her eyes, and clicked her heels together three times, wearing the ruby slippers she had taken from the witch after her house fell. "I want to go home to Kansas," she whispered.

There was a collective gasp from the inhabitants of the Emerald City, as she seemed to be carried away by a gust of wind high into the sky. They watched until she was only a small speck, and then could be seen no more.

The Scarecrow, the Tin Man, and the Lion watched her go. The Lion wiped a tear from his eye with his tail, and the Scarecrow reminded the Tin Man that he would rust if he cried. They would all miss their friend.

Glinda, the Good Witch of the North, however, had no such tears. Her dainty giggle rang out over the main square of the Emerald City. "Well, Thank Goodness," she said. "It took a lot of magic, but we finally got rid of the old charlatan and the little do-gooder at once! Now maybe Oz can go back to the way it used to be. Let's have a little fun around here!"

"What do you mean?" asked the Scarecrow. "All I ever did before Dorothy came was hang on that pole. What do you do for fun around here?"

"I was too afraid to have fun," said the Cowardly Lion, "until The Great Oz gave me this medal."

"Ah," said the Tin Man, "now that I have my heart, I remember the tinsmith's lovely daughter and how we used to while away the hours before I rusted. But alas, I am afraid that the tinsmith replaced all my parts except ... " He glanced down at his empty crotch.

"RRRRRR," roared the Lion, "and the Scarecrow's dick is just made out of a twist of straw. But now I am King of the Forest! The Wizard has made me brave enough to do anything! And being king has certain privileges. I certainly know how to use my lion's cock. Lions, you know, can fuck for as many as forty times in a row! I am not afraid of the other beasts anymore. I am going to go see what lioness pussy is in the Forest! ROARRRRRR!" With mighty bounds, he rapidly left the Emerald City with sex on his mind.

"You see," said Glinda, "even the beasts of Oz used to have fun before that old puritanical fraud took over! And the people do even better. Citizens of Oz," she called, "let the celebration begin!"

"Well," said the Scarecrow, "The Wizard left me in charge because of my brains, not my cock. If I can't participate I can surely watch." He settled down on the Great Throne and the Tin Man sat next to him. The Citizens of the Emerald City soon began to dance and sing for them.

First came a group of young women. "We represent the Lullaby League," they sang, and as they did they raised their dresses to show as fine a selection of cunts as had ever been seen. Some slits had dark hair, some had red hair, some were shaved into landing strips, and some were totally bare. Each and every one was a pink perfection and a delight to the eye.

From the other side came a group of young men. As they danced, they unbuttoned their pants and held their long stiff cocks in their hand. "We represent the Lollipop Gang," they sang, "and who will suck our lollipops?" The women squealed and dropped to their knees, and soon each Lollipop had its licker.

It was a competition, and every sucker worked hard on the stiff cock she had in her mouth. Up and down went the heads, and soft hands twisted and rubbed the shafts while their busy tongues toyed with the sensitive heads. One red-headed woman seemed particularly skilled, and the watchers cheered as she pulled down the top of her dress, revealing shapely tits tipped with rosy nipples. Immediately her man shot his cum all over those pretty boobs and raised his hands in victory.

Swiftly, up and down the line, the other men came to their climaxes too, and the smiling women proudly showed off their cum soaked faces and tits. "Suck his dick, splash her tits, and a couple of tra la las! That's how we like to have our fun in the Merry Old Land of Oz!" they sang.

Then ten yellow-dressed Winkie women winked at the Munchkin men, all in blue. The Munchkins pulled up the dresses of the women and began to do what Munchkins do best, munch pussy. The women moaned and the busy tongues went up and down and in and out. Each little cunt eagerly sought the pleasure it was receiving. The Munchkin girls' hips twitched and jerked as the licking became more intense. Just as they reached their climaxes and began to gasp with pleasure, the other inhabitants of the Emerald City gasped too. Looking up they saw a large pink bubble descending from the sky.

As it touched the ground a red headed woman stepped out of it, clad in nothing at all except her long red hair. She gave a few expert twists of her hips and immediately a group of red clad Quadlings ran over to her and bowed down.

Glinda exclaimed, "My sister Belinda, the Good Witch of the South! And dressed properly for bewitching, too." The Woodman and the Scarecrow gaped at this new arrival as she began undressing the Quadlings. Soon she had a hard cock in each hand and one in her mouth, one in her pussy and one rubbing the crack of her ass.

Glinda was not going to stay out of that action. She waved her wand and her beautiful gown disappeared, leaving her sky clad just as her sister witch was. She went to Belinda and gave her a deep kiss, fondling her round ass as she did. Belinda left her Quadlings to play with their women and gave her attention to Glinda's fine boobs.

Her tongue flicked over the rosy nipples as Glinda moaned with pleasure. Then her hand sought out Glinda's wet slit and began rubbing it. Slowly they fell back into a bed of emerald green grass and locked their legs together so their pussies could trib against each other. A crowd of happy Emerald City residents gathered around and began clapping and cheering as they rubbed their hot boxes together.

The ladies in the crowd began stripping down, and soon several of them were naked and joining in the party. As the witches continued to trib, Ozite girls started to suck their nipples and play with their asses. A beautiful maid straddled each face, and the witches showed their talent with their tongues.

Now the Ozite men dropped their drawers and got into the action. The Emerald ladies kneeling to fondle the witches quickly found themselves being penetrated from behind, and those who were face sitting found a strong cock to suck. The action got hotter and hotter as the orgy spread through the green park and the emerald grass was covered with fucking bodies as far as the eye could see.

Soon the air was filled with moans of satisfaction as one after another of the groups reached their climaxes. Sitting on the throne, the wise Scarecrow waved his scepter and used his new found knowledge to examine the various displays going on.

"It is wonderful to be a student of the great arts. My new brains are full of knowledge on the subject. Ah, great fellation," he exclaimed. "Rhythm, that is the secret to fine cock-sucking."

Indeed he had a wonderful display of that art right in front of him He recognized the large man with the flowing mustachios as the guard of the Wizard's palace. He was now buck naked except for his large fur hat, and his big cock was standing straight in front of him. A beautiful Ozite girl knelt in front of him, one hand supporting his balls and the other wrapped around his shaft, as she slowly licked a gentle circle around the head of it.

With great skill she tickled the sensitive spot at the base of the head, and then rubbing her hand up and down his shaft she engulfed the head of it in her mouth. The movement of her head and lips made it clear that she was giving it all the attention of her tongue.

The guard threw back his head and moaned as she released his cock. It throbbed in the air for a moment, and then the girl engulfed it with her mouth. Slowly, slowly, she took more and more if it into her wet depths, until finally she had the entire length deep in her throat. He began to thrust in and out with his hips, and each time he pushed his full length into her mouth, she held it and sucked hard as it rested deep down.

The Tin Man's soft heart was causing him to begin to wonder how long she could keep that up. He was relieved to see that now she turned her attention to rapid up and down movements on the upper half of the cock. Her head moved back and forth and the guard's hips thrust in and out with great rapidity. Finally, he put a hand on the back of her head and thrust deep into her mouth. The jerking of his hips told of the warm semen spurting down her throat.

The Scarecrow nodded wisely. "Ah, yes, depth is important to this great art. Surely that girl is an artist worthy of the Great Sucking Medal of Oz. I am glad I thought of it. That's the benefit of having such fine brains. But now look over there, at the cunnilingus -- what softness, what teasing, what skill! What beautiful flower-like pussies are being licked."

Indeed the grass in that direction held a number of Gilliken couples, their purple garments discarded on the green grass beside them. Each naked girl had her legs high in the air, and between her legs each had a busy boyfriend. The swift Gilliken tongues drove in and out of the soft little pussies, until one by one the girls reached screaming climaxes and then collapsed on the lawn.

Just then there was a rustling of wings, and the assembled crowd saw a dozen winged monkeys landing on the palace roof. Clearly there were six male monkeys and six females, because the females bent down to display their posteriors to the males. This universal primate signal excited the males to instant action, and six monkey dicks were soon probing in and out of the monkey pussies from the rear. Their wings flapped in excitement and caused such a stir in the air that the branches of nearby trees waved wildly. At just the right moment, both sexes lifted up into the air so that they came to a wild climax while floating gravity free above the palace. Cheers from the populace showed that the monkeys were forgiven their role under the domination of the Wicked Witch and now accepted as true Ozites.

Now the Scarecrow and the Tin Man turned their attention to the city square, where they heard a deep chanting, "OOO EEEE OOOO, OOO OOO." A squad composed of the former guards of the Witch's castle was marching in. Their drab uniforms were gone and they marched naked. Their erect members jutted out in front of them. The Scarecrow stared at them and saw that instead of the long halberds he had been afraid of, they each carried an eight inch piece of round wood.

In the middle of the square they stopped and raised their hands. The Scarecrow was amazed as their sticks flew out of their hands. Suddenly his new brains gave him the answer.

"Pieces of broomstick!" he exclaimed. Sure enough the Witch's broomstick had been broken up into activated dildos! Each rod of wood sought out a lady of the Emerald City, and soaring into her cunt began to rotate and vibrate quickly.

The expression of the women at this action was wonderful to see. "It warms my new heart to see them so satisfied," remarked the Tin Man from his seat.

"Indeed, it seems that magic is even better than mechanics in this case, my friend," replied the Scarecrow.

Quickly the animated broomstick sections did their job, and the ladies one after the other collapsed on the grass exhausted. By now most of the population of the Emerald City was in that state. However, a few were still able to continue the exhibition.

Looking over his dominion, the Scarecrow observed, "Over there is a wonderful example of what the French call soixante-neuf, or mutual oralism. She is deep throating his cock as his tongue probes her cunt so well. And the witches' tribadism is a classic example of lesbianism. They are in just the right position to rub their clits together and get each other off. There is so much to catalog here that my brains are spinning! There are fine examples of doggy style fucking, and around the fountain I see some cowboy style too. There are even a few senior citizens who like the classic missionary."

"Oh, yes," his tin companion replied. "My new heart is full of admiration for all these wonderful people who know how to pleasure each other. How lucky it is for the people of Oz that Dorothy met us as she journeyed on the Yellow Brick Road."

"And," said the Scarecrow, "how lucky it is that she and that dratted dog are long gone from here! She always was way too bossy! Now we are free of her interference. Just think, going from having a pole up my ass to being the ruler of the Emerald City. Now that is what I call being Over The Rainbow!"

The people of the Emerald City were now spread out across the grass, pretty much exhausted. Suddenly they were startled into alertness by a huge "ROARRRRR!" coming from the gate. Looking that way, they beheld the Lion entering, trailed by a pride of four lionesses, all with satisfied grins on their faces. As he marched up to the throne to join his friends, a tune started up and soon was floating across the city: "That's how we suck and fuck and play in the merry old land of Oz!"

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers