If It Feels Good Ch. 03

Story Info
Tim learns of Landlords relationship with sister.
3.7k words
4.55
60.9k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers

I had gone down to get cleaned up while Jan and Jim fixed some breakfast. Actually after the night before, we had all slept late and breakfast was going to be more like lunch. They had mentioned sitting around the pool for the afternoon so I got out my trunks and an old t-shirt then headed back upstairs.

“Help yourself, Tim.” Jim was at the table with a full plate. “Jan is on the phone.” He laughed and pointed at my trunks. “Now those are about the ugliest things I’ve seen!”

I filled my plate and laughed. “My ex bought these for me a couple years ago. Guess she was trying to tell me something back then!” They were just a typical pair of loose swimming trunks with an elastic top, inside webbing and came down just a few inches on my thighs. The color though was what Jim was talking about. They were black with a mixture of the most putrid greens and some kind of purple mixed in.

Jan had walked in as we were laughing. “Tim! You need to get your butt to WalMart and buy some new swim wear!” She just stood and shook her head. “Sarah is coming over this afternoon and you can’t be wearing those things!”

I nodded and wondered ‘who was Sarah?’ Jan filled her plate and sat down and noting the blank look on my face explained as we ate. Sarah was her old lover, and now being single, she and Jim had thought I should meet her. Even though they hadn’t ‘shared the bed’ in a few years, they were still good friends and visited often.

Jim got pretty graphic about some of the threesomes they had had and by the time we finished breakfast he and I both had erections tenting our pants. Jan stressed that they weren’t trying to be match makers but now it might be fun to invite someone into our little circle. From what they had done together in the past, I couldn’t help but agree!

I hurried downstairs and changed then met Jim to go into town and get me some swim trunks. Along the way we picked up some more beer and wine while we talked about how much fun the previous night had been. I tried to quiz him on Sarah, but he said little, except that he thought I would be pleased.

“So I’m getting set up with a blind date, huh?” I chuckled as we pulled in the driveway.

He chuckled “Oh I wouldn’t call it ‘blind’, Jan has already told Sarah about last night.” He looked over at me and laughed at the astonished look on my face. “You better get downstairs and put your new trunks on. That’s her car.” He nodded towards the strange car parked in the driveway. “Don’t look so worried, we’ve known Sarah for years and Jan has always shared everything with her.” He picked up the beer and wine while I went down to my apartment.

I put my new trunks on but took time to shave and trim my beard. All the time reflecting on what they had told me about Sarah. She lived about fifty miles away, and was about my age. She had been married and divorced, with one daughter, who was now in her Junior year of college. I was told she had a great personality and was about my height and liked to laugh. All Jim or Jan would say was ‘she has a nice body’ so I could only let my imagination run wild.

I stepped out onto the deck and stopped! Jan and Sarah were lying in lounge chairs next to one another gently caressing each others thighs. Jim was floating in the pool and motioned me in.

I jumped in and swam over to stand in the shallow end next to him, near the women. “Tim this is Sarah. Sarah this is Tim.”

She was stunning! Actually my first thought was she looked just like the actress Catherine Bell! Short dark brown hair that curled just below her ears, with hints of blonde highlights that framed her face of twinkling brown eyes and dazzling smile.

She sat up and putting her feet on each side of the lounger leaned forward, waved and said ‘hi’. My eyes were directly at the level so I was looking directly between her thighs! My first thought being that she shaved her pussy! The suit clung so tightly allowing for a form fitting outline of her cunt lips.

“Nice to meet you, Tim.” Her voice was soft and pleasant. “Like what you see.” She then laughed.

I tried to look her in the eyes, but mine were being held hostage by two beautiful mounds that were easily a D cup! “Ah… hi. Y-Yes..very much.” The was not the brightest I’ve ever said!

The pure white top matched the bottoms and only held by tied strings, which barely covered her areoles and nipples! The top so sheer, that I could see the color contrast between them, and the flesh of her breasts. The areoles a large oval shape as the dark erect nipples pressed against the material.

Jim chuckled and climbed out of the pool, his suit was like jockey briefs and did nothing to hide his erection. Nor did he even seem self conscious as he walked over to get us a couple beers. It was then I realized two things. I was standing in barely waist deep water and my own cock was pushing my wet trunks out in front of me, and that Sarah was talking to me!

Jim set the beers down on the patio table and tossed me a towel then went to pour the girls some wine. I dried my hair and getting out of the pool, letting the tail end of the towel hang down in front of me, sat down. Gathering my sanity, I took up a conversation with Sarah.

The four of us visited for a long time and although the conversation was polite, there was many a sexual innuendo tossed around. I found Sarah did have a great personality and enjoyed talking with her. Jim began grilling some burgers while the girls went in and fixed salads. We chatted all through dinner and then Jan and Sarah both jumped into the pool.

“We’re going to go dry our hair and fix our makeup.” Jan spoke as she and Sarah walked past us heading for the house. It was then that I noticed both were wearing thongs and stared as four naked cheeks disappeared into the house.

I helped Jim clear the table. “Let’s take a quick swim and we’ll go in.” Jim dove in and I followed. We swam and then floated in the cool water. “She’s really cute, isn’t she?”

“I don’t think ‘cute’ is the word!” I smiled. “She is beautiful, but she is really nice to visit with too.” He and I talked for a few minutes then drying off grabbed a couple more beers and went into the house.

The only sounds in the house came from the direction of the bedroom and it was unmistakably that of two women making love. He and I looked at one another and hurried to the open doorway, where bathing suits and towels were thrown on the floor. On the bed the two women were nearing the point of orgasm. Their legs were intertwined with their cunts nearly touching. Just as I had thought, Jan’s pussy was completely shaved! We stood quietly, our hard cocks pressing against our swimming trunks, watching them.

Jan’s fingers worked furiously against Sarah’s clit as Sarah’s did the same to Jan. What caught my attention as their bodies moved was that they were joined together by a double dildo and were each pumping against it.

One end buried in a completely shaved cunt, the thickness of it spreading her dark pink outer lips as she fucked it. The other end extended up inside Jan, her thick dark cunt hairs curled wetly around her end of the latex cock. Her swollen outer lips grasping it and sucking it deep.

“Oh gawd lover! You’re going to make me cum! Hurry!” Sarah’s body arched against Jan’s fingers as she fucked the fake cock.

“Me too Baby! Me too!” Jan glanced over and sat us. “They’re here! Their watching! oohhhhHHHHHHHFUCKKKK!”

“They ARE! YESSSSSSSNOWWWW!!” Sarah climaxed as both women’s screams filled the room. “OHHHHDAMNNNN!!”

I felt Jim move and glancing over he had pushed his trunks to the floor and was stroking his hard cock. It took me only a moment to follow his lead and pushing mine down grabbed my hard prick, enjoying the feel of my fist. Jim moved towards the bed.

Jan seeing him moved away from Sarah pulling the dildo from them. Jan smiled up at him and taking her fingers opened the outer lips of her cunt, inviting him in. I watched as he moved in between her thighs and his cock disappeared into her wet depths.

“OH damn! It’s been so long!” Sarah gasped as he pushed completely inside her.

Jan and I watched as Jim slowly pumped Sarah’s naked pussy. Her fingers lazily playing along her own wet slit. She motioned me over. “Honey, since we have a real cock let’s make Sarah’s dream come true.”

Jim smiled and pulled his now glistening cock out of Sarah and nodding stepped back. Jan pulled me down on the bed and as Jim began to roll Sarah over I understood what was going to happen. Bringing her up onto her knees I worked my way down under her until the head of my cock pressed against the outer lips where Jim’s cock had just been.

“Yes! Oh fuck yes!” Her eyes only inches from mine filled with lust. “Ohhhhhhh…”

The head of my cock slipped easily between the lips. At the same time I felt the thickness of Jim’s cock begin its journey into her back hole. Together we entered her, feeling one another’s pricks separated only by the thin membrane.

“Oh sweet mother!!” Jim moaned and I could feel his cock throbbing as he fought to control his own climax. The sensation of our cocks moving into her together was having the same effect on me!

“Holy shit!!” I gasped as Jim’s balls touched mine. Neither of us moved as we attempted to control our climax.

Slowly he began to withdraw the underside of his cock caressing the underside of mine. Jan tried to push back not wanting his cock to leave; the movement tilted her cunt upwards which in turn pulled her off my cock.

“Uh…uh…Uhhh..” She moaned as she got herself into a rhythm. “Oh fuck I’m so full.” Her voice hardly a whisper.

Jim quickly picked up her cadence and began slamming faster into her. His balls slapped against mine each time he buried himself into her.

Jan moved and put her head close to mine. “She’s has always wanted to be double fucked and filled. Jim’s getting ready to unload in her.” I listened to Jan’s soft voice and stared into Jan’s lust filled eyes. Between the look in her eyes and the increased throbbing of his cock she and I knew he was close to exploding.

His hands held her hips as he slammed into her. My own hands held her full breasts, the nipples hard and felt like fire against my palms. My balls were rapidly filling with my own hot load.

Jan reached down between Sarah and me, then grabbing the base of my cock, squeezed gently. “You know what the best part of all this is…” She hesitated. “Jim is fucking his sister.”

“W-W-W-W-hatt-t-t-t-t!!! Oh FUCKKK!!! I began filling Sarah’s cunt! His sister! “AHHHIIIEEE-E-E-E!!” I felt Jim begin, even in my shocked state I felt the ripple along the underside of his cock as cum pumped from his hard prick.

“OHHHHFUCK-K-K-K-K!! YES! YES! YES!” He was now slamming into her ass with all his strength, as load after load filled her tightness. “Oh damn sis! It’s been so fucking long-g-g-g!!

Jan had released her grip on my cock when I had started cumming and her fingers moved quickly against Sarah’s hard clit. It only took Sarah a few moments. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth opened in a silent scream. The muscles of her pussy suddenly gripped my slowly softening prick and held it tight. Then…

“OHH-H-H-H-H-AHHH-H-H-H-HEEEEEEEE!!!” Her body thrashed between us. She held our cocks so tight we were trapped inside her as wave after wave of orgasm swept through her. “Ohh damn-n-n-n-n-n-n….” Her body went limp and she collapsed on me.

Jim’s cock left her with a resounding ‘plop’ as mine slipped out of her and hung between my legs. I felt the mixture of cum pour from her violated holes and drip down over my balls and onto the bed.

Jim slowly moved to the side as Jan slipped off the bed. Taking Sarah’s hand she helped her up and the two of them slowly walked to the bathroom. While they were gone Jim and I didn’t speak, each of us in our own thoughts. Finally the girls returned with a couple wet towels and cleaned the sticky cum off us.

Finishing Jan took my hand. “Let’s go out in the living room and have a drink while we tell you the story.”

Naked we all went out of the bedroom. He and I sat down on the couch while the girls went into the kitchen and returned with their wine and beers for us. Sitting on the floor, Jan between my open thighs and Sarah between her brothers, they toyed with our flaccid pricks.

Taking a deep breath, Jim began. “Sarah and I ‘tolerated’ each other growing up. I lived at home until graduating college then Jan and I got married. It was about that time Sarah graduated high school and started college. She and I lost contact, except for holidays, then after she got married and moved about five hundred miles away.” He paused and took a drink. “We heard she had married and had a baby.”

“The baby was born about a month after we married, and there were some complications with the birth. It turned out that she was the only child I would have. HE wanted more than one and for the next ten years turned into a real jerk!” Sarah interjected. “We stayed together for a long time before I had had enough…”

“During that time she and Jan would spend hours on the phone. Geez, talk about a phone bill!” They all laughed. “Anyway, Jan tells me one night that Sarah was leaving him and she had invited her, and Mary, to come live with us.”

“Jim and I couldn’t have children and we had a three bedroom house. So I thought, and Jimmy agreed, that they could come here until Sarah got things together.” Jan had padded into the kitchen and brought another round. “My mother had gotten sick and I went to take care of her. Now that’s enough background!” Jan moved back between my thighs.

Jim nodded. “Jan had been gone about a week, and Sarah had put Mary to bed. We visited for a time and then she went into bed. I was always the last to go to bed and had gotten into the habit of looking in on little Mary before turning in.” Jim paused and I noticed his cock was beginning to harden in Sarah’s hand. “Sarah’s door was half open and all was quiet there.”

“I left the door open so if Mary needed me I could hear her..”

“I always called Jan before bed and we talked for about an hour. After we finished talking I was thirsty and was going to the kitchen for a glass of ice water…” Jim paused again and looked down at his cock growing in his sister’s fist. “I pulled on my pajama bottoms and started out of the bedroom…that’s when I heard some well known sounds coming from Sarah’s bedroom. I mean from ‘that sound’ there was no doubt she was getting off!

“Oh..” The picture began to form in my mind and I felt my own prick begin to stir.

“I hesitated wondering if I should just go back in my bedroom, or to peek in on Sarah.” Jim chuckled. “Needless to say I had to go watch!”

“It had been a long time since I had had sex, and had discovered that I could take care of myself.” Sarah smiled and looked up at Jim as she slowly began stroking his semi erect cock. “I thought he had gone to sleep and it was safe to get off. At first I didn’t know he was there, and when I did see him watching I was just too far gone to care.”

“She had the sheets pushed down and was naked. With one hand she was fucking herself with a dildo and using her other fingers to jack off. I stood there and watched until came.” Jim’s cock was hard and precum oozed over the head and down onto his sisters gently stroking hand. “I dropped my pajama bottoms and I could see that she was looking directly at me.”

“All I saw was this cock staring at me and even though I knew it was my brother I didn’t care! I just laid there and let him watch and look.”

“I crawled up between her legs, and pulling the dildo out of her cunt buried my tongue up inside her, and didn’t quit until she came again.” My cock was now fully erect and as they talked Jan had been slowly licking along the shaft and around the head.

“It had been so long since anyone had gone down on me, I had forgotten how good it felt. But then…then he did me with a real cock. His cock!”

“Damn! But what about Jan?” If the three of them hadn’t been telling me this I would never have believed it!

Jan moved slightly and reaching over began caressing Sarah’s full breast. “Unbeknownst to Jim we had become intimately acquainted one afternoon while the baby was napping. Sarah called me the next morning and told me all that had happened.” She smiled at us and looked over at Sarah. “When I got home she had taken the baby to her father for the weekend…” She giggled. “And Jim got to see just exactly what his wife and little sister had been doing.”

Jan leaned towards Sarah and in front of Jim and me, their tongues intertwined as they kissed. He and I didn’t move as their fingers began fondling one another’s bodies. Jan slowly broke the kiss and finding Sarah’s breast circled the nipple with the tip of her tongue.

“Ohh yes-s-s-s…” Sarah sighed, her fingers gently touching Jan’s cheek. Jan’s hands traveled over Sarah’s belly and slowly began teasing her slit. “Ummm…please…” Sarah pulled up on Jan’s arm and pushed slightly with her leg. It must have been a signal that both had used many times as Jan began to turn around.

Sarah lay at our feet and on the other side of her Jan was now facing the opposite direction, she looked up at Jim and me and smiled lewdly. Together they put their heads on the others thigh they using their fingers opened the folds surrounding the clit.


“Holy fuck!” I gasped as their tongues extended and began circling one another's hard little nubs. My cock, fully erect, throbbed in my fist as I jacked it up and down. From the movement next to me I knew that Jim was stroking his own cock as he too watched.

With their lips sealed against the outer lips each of them greedily began tonguing a hard clit. Their fingers free, they explored one another’s body gently and lovingly. Jim and I watched silently as the two women slowly began to bring each other to orgasm.

“Oh damn.” Jim slipped off the couch and knelt beside Jan’s head and Sarah’s naked slit. His fist moving the full length of the shaft as he stared down he reached out and took Jan’s breast in his free hand.

Moving to my knees I was looking directly down at Sarah’s face buried in Jan’s thick mat of cunt hair, her lips sucking noisily on Jan’s clit. I felt my balls filling as I pumped the shaft. I heard Jim begin to moan.

“Ohhhhfuckkk…” Jim’s eyes darted from his cock poised over his wife’s head down to me jacking my cock over her cunt and his sister’s mouth. “Ahhhhhyess-s-s-s-s…” he hissed as he began to unload. Holding his cock down, string after thick string of his cum shot down onto Jan’s cheek, and onto Sarah’s shaved cunt.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” I too looked from the scene below me and over to Jim’s erupting cock shooting cum as my own load erupted from my cock. Doing as Jim had done I held it down and jacked off allowing my hot load to cover Sarah’s lips and cover Jan’s thick mat of cunt hair. “Ohhhhhyesss-s-s-s…”

He and I continued to jack off until our cum dripped from the tip of our cocks. Jan and Sarah licked the cum and then sucked a clit. Their fingers now jacking one another as they licked up our cum, then stopping as their tongues found one another’s clit.


Simultaneously their bodies arched up and their groans became screams of ecstasy.

“AhhhhhI-I-I-I-I-E-E-E-E!!!”

“Ohhhhgrrrrruuhh-H-H-H-H-H-H-H!!!!!”

Jim and I fell back on our haunches and watched as the two women humped against the other. Their lips and hands grasping one another as they licked and swallowed our cum and brought their orgasms to a peak. Slowly they released one another and breathing heavily lay beside each other.

Sarah smiled up at me, gobs of cum on her cheek and in her hair. “Maybe it’s time I moved back. Think there’s room in your little apartment for me?”

I quickly glanced at the three of them and nodded. “Yeh, I think so.” My mind trying to grasp how much my life had suddenly changed and was changing….

Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers
12