If it is Good for the Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers

I looked at her and grinned. "I'm not either but I have trust and faith in you just like you have trust and faith in me."

She looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "You know, that's very true, I do have trust and faith in you. It's been a long time since that happened, if ever for that matter." She looked at the lube and then back at me. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Now you know how I felt the first time I fucked your ass. Only in my case there hasn't been a toy in there in a very long time," I said as I went back down on my hands and assumed the position she liked so much.

"Uh, what do I do? I have no idea from this side of the dick."

I grinned at her and shrugged. "Don't look at me, I'm just the semi virgin waiting patiently. I'm all tensed up, so I would suggest relaxing me first and use plenty of lube. What do you remember about your first time?"

She shivered and looked frightened for a second. "I... uh... it...." She started to say and then stopped. She took a deep breath and shook her head slowly. "It was more rape than anything. Back then I didn't have a clue. All I knew was that his finger and tongue in there felt really good. When he did fuck my ass, it was hard and brutal."

"I'm very sorry to hear that and I'm surprised you like it as much as you do now," I whispered.

She smiled and then giggled. "It was a long time ago and I kept playing back there when I masturbated and it always felt good. The next guy that tried it was slow and gentle. I was very hesitant but he worked magic and I came my brains out. I was cured or was that hooked. In either case, I got over it quickly and then you came along."

With a hard shiver, she looked at my upturned ass. "I have fantasized about this but never thought it would ever happen. Anyway, I'm far too shy to ever ask and most men.... Well, I always figured they wouldn't like it."

"Do you know what and where the prostate is?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, it's a gland in a mans ass."

"Did you know that it is very similar in some ways to your g-spot? If it is stimulated and or massaged, it can make for a much stronger orgasm."

"I didn't know that," she whispered.

"It's an old trick from years ago. Prostitutes used it to get their clients off harder and quicker. More time to turn tricks and more repeat business, it was a win, win situation for them."

Grace giggled. "I learn something new every day."

I chuckled and whispered, "Then it is time to take care of your semi virgin."

She shivered and moved around behind me. Her hand caressed my ass and then she had both hands on my ass. "Your ass is so hard and muscular. A little hairy also," she said with a giggle.

I wiggled my butt like she normally did and she dropped a hand down to caress and gently squeeze my balls. Her hand moved farther between my legs and she stroked my dick. I heard her whimper softly as she leaned forward and licked the crack of my ass.

A moment later, I heard her whisper, "I've never..." and then her hot tongue touched my asshole. I gave a little involuntary jerk and groaned softly as she licked me repeatedly. I heard her moan and the tip of her tongue probed my butt. I relaxed and let her have her way.

I'd had my ass licked one time before but this was the first time I'd had a tongue in my ass. I groaned again as she probed deeper and deeper. When she started to fuck me with her tongue, I whispered, "That feels great."

She continued with her tongue in my ass but now she was running her hand up and down on my shaft. I groaned softly and pushed my ass back slightly against her face. She whimpered, moaned, and tongued me faster. A minute or so later, she lifted her head and groaned loudly.

Laying her head against my ass, she whispered, "I know exactly what that feels like so doing it makes me know what you are feeling. If I was horny before, I'm fucking horny now and your dick feels harder than I've ever felt it." She gave me a hard squeeze and I had to agree with her.

She shivered and sat back on her heels. I heard the cap on the lube snap open. A minute or so later, her oily hands gripped my shaft and she twisted them back and forth as she ran them up and down my shaft tightly. I groaned and moved my hips up and down.

"That feels good, I take it," Grace whispered softly.

"Oh yeah. I'd be careful or you're going to make a big mess on the bed."

She giggled. "I hadn't thought of that. Maybe I need to get a towel."

"That's probably a good idea," I told her and groaned again.

She let go of my dick and got off the bed. I looked around to see her going into the bathroom. She came out a few seconds later carrying a big beach towel. I watched the double-ended dildo sway back and forth, as she walked toward the bed. It was shiny with oil.

I came up on my knees and she spread the towel under me. She made a whimpering sound as she crawled up on the bed behind me. I grinned at her as I went to my hands and knees. "So, you're enjoying your new dick?" I asked as I lowered my chest to the bed.

With a shuddery breath she whispered, "It moves inside without anyone touching it. That alone is good but seeing it move and sway in front of me works on my mind." She paused a moment and ran her hands over my ass. "With you like this.... It makes me shiver just to think about it."

I chuckled. "Yeah, shiver, that's a good word. More like chills running up and down my spine in my case."

"I well understand that feeling," she whispered as she leaned over and tickled my asshole with her tongue again. I relaxed and enjoyed the feelings.

She moved away and I heard the cap on the lube bottle snap again. Then there was a cool drizzle of oil on my asshole followed by a fingertip rubbing it in. The fingertip probed my ass and I groaned as it sank in an inch or so.

"I know that feeling also," she whispered and then whimpered as she slowly fucked my ass with her finger. I groaned softly as she did. Her other hand moved to my dick and gripped it lightly. When her hand moved up and down, I groaned even louder.

A moment later, her hand on dick was gone and so was the finger in my ass. A few seconds after that, I felt the head of the dildo touch my ass. It was cool to the touch and then it was pressing gently as she pushed with her hips. She groaned at the same instance that I did as it popped through the ring of muscles at the entrance of my anus.

She held still for a second and then pressed on the dildo again. It slid into my asshole easily until her hips touched my ass. She groaned and whispered, "The toy moves inside me and those knots rub my clit."

When she moved her hips back, we both groaned softly. She stopped with the head still inside me and whispered, "I'm going to come hard in a very short time."

I chuckled and nodded. "Me too."

She pushed forward and started to fuck my ass with full slow strokes. She was whimpering as she pulled the dildo outward and moaning as she pushed it in. Her hands went to my hips and she pushed in harder and faster but pulled out slowly. I groaned as the soft shaft rubbed my prostrate, my dick twitching, an itchy feeling coming from it.

Grace continued to fuck my ass for several minutes. Her moaning and my groaning were both getting louder and sharper. Suddenly she stopped moving her hips back and forth. They were against my ass and I could feel them jerking both inside and out as she came.

The dildo was moving in quick short movements that rubbed me in just the right way. I could feel my orgasm rising quickly and I tried to clamp down and hold it off. That was probably the wrong thing to do. As my ass tightened, the dildo rubbed my prostate even more firmly. That was all she wrote and I came with three long hard spurts.

*****

We ended up on our sides with the dildo still in my ass. Grace was whimpering softly, her hips giving a little twitch ever so often. My dick was still as hard as a rock and the head was sensitive as hell as she moved her hand slowly up and down along its length.

After a while, her hand stopped moving, as did her hips. Shortly after that we were both asleep.

*****

I woke up from a weird dream about fucking someone and being fucked at the same time. Only it wasn't a dream. Grace was straddling my hips, my dick buried in her sopping wet pussy. The double ended dildo was still in my ass but I had a feeling the other end was in her ass. She had one hand on my chest and the other was out of sight behind her hip. I grinned up at her but her eyes were closed as she slowly rocked back and forth.

"Ride em cowgirl," I said softly and groaned as her hips moved a little faster. The dildo in my ass moved faster also.

Her eyes opened and she grinned down at me. Then her eyes closed again. I reached up and caressed her breasts for a moment before I got a grip on them and massaged them firmly. Her back arched, thrusting her breasts out and she moaned deep. Her hips rocked faster and I started to lift my hips as she came forward.

Grace's mouth opened but no sound came out for several seconds. Then a wail started deep in her chest and steadily grew in volume until it was a yell. Then her hips went wild as they jerked and bucked on my hips. I could feel a hot flood around the head of my dick and down my shaft as she came harder than ever before.

Then I was coming right along with her, a deep groan coming from my lips.

*****

Needless to say, she didn't make it in to work that day or the day after that. Most of the time was spent sleeping butt...

TxRad
TxRad
5,926 Followers
12