If Only...

Story Info
This is one of my fantasies of having sex with my aunt.
1.2k words
3.68
71.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying on the couch playing on my iPad when my aunt came from work. She works in a 7-Star Hotel in our city. I came to visit my aunt before I headed off to college. She and her husband lived alone in a very stunning apartment. My Uncle was often away on trips abroad. Basically, she stayed alone most of the time. So, my mother suggested that I stay with her until I start college.

My aunt brought takeout and told me to go freshen up and come to eat. Now let me tell you about my aunt. She is 5 ft 9 inch tall and has short curly hair. Her skin color is dark and was in very good shape as she exercised a lot. Her tits were 42 DD's (I checked her bra) and they are phenomenal. And she has a very big, firm and tight ass that makes you want to smack it as soon as you see it. Now about me. I'm 6 ft 4 inch tall and I have short straight hair. I'm fair skinned and not in a bad shape. Now, I'm not embarrassed to say that I have a short dick of 5 inches.

I freshened up and came down to eat. We had lasagna that night. She asked me about college and I asked her about her work and talked about stuff through the dinner. We decided to watch a movie after dinner as tomorrow was a holiday and my aunt didn't have to work. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and loose trousers. And I was wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts. She sat close to me all cuddled up and I played the movie. Halfway through I noticed that she was falling asleep. I didn't want to disturb her so I just let her rest her head on my shoulders while her hands hugged me.

As the movie went on to the last minutes, suddenly mu aunt moved and dropped onto my lap. I didn't know what to do. Her mouth was literally on my dick! I thought about the situation for a while. I checked if she was really sleeping. She seemed like she was really out. So, I decided to take advantage.

I slowly lifted her head and stood up from the couch and took a look at my aunt. She was hot! I dimmed the lights just a little bit and started to "investigate". I took my shirt off and tossed it to the adjacent chair. She was lying on her side so I gently ran my hands down her legs and let my hand slip in between her legs. It was so warm. I constantly checked whether she was still asleep. I slowly moved my hand up to her firm ass and ran it along her ass crack. I felt that she was wearing underwear. I slowly started to pull down her trousers. She was wearing bright red underwear. I pulled down her pants until her ankles. I took my phone and started taking pictures. I smiled as I noticed that she didn't have any pubic hair. I took a handful of her huge ass in my hands and took a picture as I was doing so. I decided to move up to her magnificent tits.

I slowly squeezed her right boob. I could barely cover it with my hand. I was in heaven. I slowly lifted her shirt until it revealed her magical tits. It was so big and firm. Just the way I like it. The confidence in me kept growing. I decided to remove her shirt. I checked one last time if she was sleeping. I gently lifted her head and removed her shirt. Now she was only in her underwear. I took a step back and took multiple photos. I kept my phone away and caressed her body. Squeezing every inch of it.

I wanted more. I slowly turned her onto her back. Her beautiful tits were now staring right at me. Begging to be sucked on. I didn't wait for a second. I started sucking on one boob at a time. I heard my aunt give out a low moan. She wasn't awake. Although she was certainly feeling what I was doing to her. As I sucked on her titties, I slowly moved my hand down in between her legs and started teasing her. Then I heard something that I thought I would never hear. Although she was still sleeping, she started calling my name under her moans!

This made my confidence to skyrocket. I took my shorts off and climbed up on her chest and laid down my dick in between the two great wonders that are her tits. I took each boob in one hand and started to give myself a tit job. Her moans became louder and kept on stroking faster. I felt that I was about to climax so I stopped and climbed down. I went back down to her legs and slowly took off her panties. The smell of her pussy was intoxicating. I started sucking on it and she started to come. I knew that she was going to wake up any minute. But I decided to take the risk and see what happens.

She let out loud moan and started coming! She woke up and looked at me puzzled and at the same time her eyes were filled with lust. I decided to take a shot. I stood up and she glanced at my already hard cock. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips giving her a taste of her own juices. She hesitated for a second and gave in. she reached out her hand took a hold of my cock and whispered, "Want me to taste you?" I couldn't even speak. I simply nodded. She sat me down at the edge of the couch and she sat on the floor and started sucking my cock. I could barely handle it. It was so amazing. I've had blow jobs before but none were like this one. She sucked me for a while and stood up and kissed me.

I decided to take charge. I took her hand laid her down on the couch. She spread her legs apart and I knew what I had to do. I took my hard cock and teased her beautiful pussy. Then slowly, I started pushing in. she started moaning and with every thrust her moans got louder. I knew that I was gonna climax soon but I wanted to cum on her tits. I pulled out just as I was about to come. She got the idea and put my dick in between her tits and titty fucked me until I came on her luscious tits. She took my dick in her mouth again and cleaned me out. She gave me a wicked smile and held my cock in my hands and said "ever tried anal?" I was lost for words. She started stroking me and made me hard again in no time. She took a Vaseline bottle out of the dresser and applied as a lubricant. I slowly pushed my dick inside. It was so fucking tight!! I was on top of the world. She was screaming at that moment. Not in pain. But with lust. I slowly started thrusting in and out and me and her came at the same time. I removed my cock from her tight ass, slapped it real hard. She took my cock and led me to the bathroom and we took a long shower together, which eventually ended up in bathroom sex.