If Only Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left the mall, and Kara told Claire they needed to stop by the pet store. "The pet store?" Kara laughed, and proceeded to tell Kara about Boris. When they were done shopping, Kara tried to shoo Claire away, but Claire insisted she do Kara's makeup. Kara indulged, but told Claire this was a rare opportunity, and not to expect it again any time soon.

Kara put away Boris' new things, filled up his new dog bowls, and put on his new collar. She then went to get ready, and joined Claire in the kitchen. "Now I want it to look like I am not wearing makeup..."

"Don't worry...I am the makeup master." Claire set to work, and 15 min later she held up a mirror to Kara. Kara was shocked. She looked gorgeous. Her eyes were smoky, with dark gray instead of black, and it really did look like she barely had any makeup besides her eyes. Kara turned to Claire and her eyes were a little too wet for Claire's liking.

"Don't you dare cry and mess up that makeup. Look at the time; it is 10 till 5:30. Better get going...you better tell me every detail when you get home."

"Deal." Claire left, and Kara started wringing her hands. At exactly 5:30, Cadogan rung the bell, and Kara opened the door, her stomach up in knots. When she opened the door, Cadogan turned to her and his draw just about dropped to the floor. "Oh woa...Kar...Wow."

Please please comment and vote, I really want to know your opinion of how the story is going! Thank you so much for reading! —Dragon_13

12