If Only In Person

Story Info
A sub's desire to be with you in person.
910 words
4.47
14.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want you standing behind me while I sit at my desk. I wouldn't know you were there and you would pull my hair hard. Suddenly, as you lean down and bite my neck, I would gasp as you growl, "Be quiet cunt!" in my ear. Simultaneously you would reach a hand over and find my nipple under my shirt. It is the left one, the pierced one, the sensitive one...and you would pull and twist. Your other hand would release my hair and move around under my chin, you would pull my neck up to kiss me and as you kiss me, you apply so much pressure to my nipple that it hurts. It makes me catch my breath. You would take my other nipple and twist it as well...you would push me until I can't help but make noise, and then you would lean into my ear again and order me to be quiet, "Shhh, my pet."

I bite my lip to concentrate on being quiet. You then apply one last long pull to my nipples to test my obedience. Before I know thatyou've changed tasks, you are removing my shirt. Yet, you need my cooperation for that and I don't raise my arms. I'm testing you now. In response, you bend into my neck and bite hard. You take one hand and pull my hair again. I raise my arms over my head without hesitation and you remove my shirt with your other hand. Now with my back bare I can feel the heat of your body against me. You embrace me from behind and run your hands over my bare skin. I can feel the hair of your chest on my back. Your nipples are hard and brush against my skin as well.

"Are you daddy's little girl?" you ask with a horse grumble. I nod. Your hands still roving, cup my breasts from underneath and your fingertips are flirting with my nipples. Now your mouth is against my ear, your breath hot on it. "I didn't hear you slave." This sends a wild shiver of desire through my body.

"I am, I am daddy's little girl." I breathe the words and my lips are dry. You lick my shoulder up to my neck and to the base of my ear.

"Good", you utter hotly.

I try to turn to look at you and you object by stopping my movements with a swift tug on my oversensitive nipples. You laugh softly when I jump and then return to my forward position. I bite my lip in frustration. Noticing this you take a finger and run it over my mouth. "Is it that bad cunt? Can't you wait? Don't you want to please me?" I know better than to answer rhetorical questions…instead I moan and I take your finger into my mouth. I express with my tongue on your finger, my desire to touch you. You allow this briefly and then you return your hand to its former task. Again, both your broad, rough hands are gliding over my bare torso. You begin to speak. "Tell me how you've missed your master. I want to know what your body craved and how badly. I want to know what you've done to be a good slave while I've been gone. Tell me everything." A small squeak of disbelief and impatience escapes me. What can I possibly say? How can I put it into words?

"I did every assignment you gave me. I follow everything faithfully, I haven't held back; that's how I've been a good slave. My body feels electric now that you are next to it. It has been waiting for you. I want you to make our words a reality. I desperately need to have you, deep, strong, hard, long…I crave you inside of me." Your hands have begun to pull up my skirt and I can't breathe.

"Good girl," you say. As your hands begin to dance across my hot pussy, I lean my head back into your shoulder and close my eyes. "That's right, focus," you continue. I can feel your fingertip tease the lips of my cunt. Very slow and soft you brush them. Then quietly one finger slips between them and glides easily because of my natural lubrication. I let a small moan out of my mouth.

Quickly, you grab the chair and pull it back. "Slave, on your knees!" you demand. I comply; I am kneeling before you with just my skirt on and look up into your eyes. You know that I want to do what's naturally next but the gleam in your eyes explains the tense silence. Finally, you smile and I know that I have my orders. I lean forward and take your warm tight cock in my mouth. I lick and suck and play with it. I can't help but smile at my work. At one point I have taken you into my mouth you take my head in your hand and insist on a deeper intake. My eyes grow in surprise but then I take you all in and obey as you fuck my mouth. I can feel your dick about to burst, the veins full and skin salty in my mouth. Then, you pull my head back and shoot your load over my neck and chest.

Master, when you ask what I would do for you if you were here, that is my answer.