If Only Jason Got To See The Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was quiet for a few moments before anyone of us spoke. The lights came on shortly after and the new song that rang throughout the room was Time Warp. Marcus was sheathed in a sheer coat of sweat and I felt him grow limp inside of my tight cavern. He placed a chaste kiss upon my lips as his arms held me close. I reached over and fed him one of my abandoned Reese cups and licked the chocolatety peanut-butter remnants from the corner of his lips.

"What about your party?"

"I rather stay home with Thumper and eat candy if that's alright with you."

I smiled and gently rested my head upon his chest to listen to his heart beat. I could hear my car siren outside blaring, as well as the faint sounds of kids going "OH SHIT" outside our window that intertwined with the soft, mellow rhythm of Marcus' heart. At that moment, I didn't give a damn. That's what Allstate was for and I was certainly in good hands. I even wondered as to if Jason was truly watching Marcus and I make love. Hope he didn't get any ideas. I was starting to really enjoy, Halloween.

12