If That's Your Excuse Ch. 05

Story Info
Teacher and student meet in public.
3k words
4.34
27.4k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this," Lexi mumbled again for what seemed like the hundredth time since they left the house.

"I look ridiculous. This is so bad."

Maggie laughed.

"Can you please stop complaining? I made you look hot! You'll see the second we get in here, every head is going to turn. If you'd just take off your stupid jacket!"

"I can't take it off I'm cold. Besides, I'm not interested in advertising to everyone that I look like a hoe."

By the time I got to Maggie's house, she'd already put out five different possibilities for me. I'd assumed they were for her. I really didn't venture outside of simple stuff. I mean I dressed girly, just not low cut tanks and short skirts. Finally Maggie, or "we", had decided on a black tank top that had layers cut low. I had to keep shifting it in order for me not to feel like I was flashing everyone, even though Maggie assured me I wasn't. Along with the black tank, I was in a ripped up white skirt that looked like I cut most of the material off. I kept tugged at the hem of it, hoping that magically it would gain a few inches on the bottom. Maggie of course assured me that the black heels she gave me didn't make my skirt seem shorter. I didn't believe her for obvious reasons. All of this led me to be walking in a cold dark alley as we made our way to the front of the line that supposedly we were going to cut. Don't get me wrong, all of Maggie's friends are gorgeous, but I still didn't think we'd get in. As we rounded the corner and could see the front door, Maggie stopped us, and the girls adjusted hair, added lip gloss, whatever they needed to update. Once Maggie finished she looked at me.

"Come on Lexi lose the jacket. Half the reason we dress like this is to get past the bouncer."

With a sigh I dropped my jacket and held onto it tightly, regretting this whole idea. We all walked the rest of the way to the bouncer who immediately looked up from the list he was checking for a guy in line. Looking up and down at the four of us for a second, he nodded and pulled the rope open to let us aside. With smiles and air kisses, the girls walked in front of me. I followed behind them as we headed in the door.

"Here we go" I mumble

////////////////////////////////////////

"Can I get two beers?" Ben shouted at the girl behind Rage's bar.

He'd been to a few clubs back in college, but it'd been a while and he'd never been one for nightclubs for the most part. The girl brought the drinks back quickly, since we already had a tab going. I was a round or two behind Mike and James already, but I'd promised the next round if James got shot down by this girl he'd been trying to dance with. Mike and James were both good friends of mine, but when it came to girls, they weren't the brightest. I came back over to the booth table we grabbed in the corner, and of course they were talking to each other and pointing out hot girls in the room.

"I'm telling you man the blonde over there has the best legs in this whole bar," James shouted at Mike, trying to be heard over the blaring speakers.

Mike shook his head.

"Who cares? A good ass is ten times more important. Like the one on that red head over there."

Sometimes I followed their pointless arguments, but I just wasn't interested right now. I took a drink from my half empty bottle. I'd been drinking more then I usually did, but I still couldn't get this afternoon off my mind. It was like I just kept replaying everything. And it didn't get better the more I saw it.

In the middle of an ass vs. legs debate between the two of them all of a sudden I heard them both stop talking, as Mike hit James in the arm and pointed at some girls behind me.

"Ok so can we just agree on this-that is the hottest girl here?"

James just nodded at first.

"Oh most definitely."

I looked up with a smile to see their expressions.

"You guys actually found a girl you agree on? This has to be some kind of joke?"

Mike shook his head and said, "Dude just look."

I laughed.

"Alright let's see who this unfortunate girl is. She better be perfect."

I take a drink and turn around trying to look through all the people. Then I saw some girls just walking away from the doors, looking a little to young to be in here. Glancing at the faces I stopped on one girl. She looked familiar... really familiar. A lot like Lexi.

I started coughing as my drink goes down the wrong pipe. Oh my god Lexi. Even as I'm choking I can't look away. I've never seen her like this before. I could tell she didn't do it often too as she tugged at the end of her skirt. I let my eyes drop and check her out. She looked.. amazing. Finally I caught my breath. I saw the girls go over into an empty booth on the other side of the room. I turned back around to put my beer down. Mike and James are looking at my expectantly.

"Well?" James finally asks with a smile.

"Uh yeah she's fine. Did you see those other girls she was with? They were pretty hot too."

They ignored my question with disbelief.

"Fine?" Mike asks. "Just fine? Dude that girl is a Grade A piece of ass. Did you not see her? What I wouldn't give to go home with that."

I stood up quickly and leaned across the table.

"Don't talk about her like that," I said furiously a few inches from Mike's face.

"Woah man calm down! She's just a girl."

Mike looked at me completely startled, since I'm really not a violent person.

I quickly realized what I'd done and settled down sitting back in my seat embarrassed.

"Well.. don't talk about girls like that then," I said trying to cover up the burst of anger.

I couldn't believe I'd just lost control like that. It just.. happened when he started talking about Lexi like some kind of slut. Great, I thought, all I need is more of a reason to think about her tonight. I didn't know what to do. If I talked to her, it'd be awkward, like seeing your teacher outside of school. But if I didn't, she'd stay here all night. And I can't stop every guy from thinking the same thing that Mike and James just were. Finally I decided I had to do it.

"I'll be right back. There's a girl I want to go talk to," I said, just giving an excuse.

The guys looked at me surprised but cheered me on as I walked off towards the other side of the club. I edged past some tight groups of people to the girls' booth. Once I got close enough, I took a deep breath and walked slowly over. Lexi's back was turned so she didn't see me come up.

"uh... Hey Lexi" I said loudly.

She must have heard me because she turned around quickly with a smile, then saw it was me. Immediately she seemed to flush in embarrassment. A few of the other girls offered me a smile. I recognized them from the halls, but thank god none from my classes. That could have been hard to explain.

"Hey.. Ben." She replied, avoiding any of the girls recognizing my name. She stood up and edged out of the booth.

"Hey guys I'm going to go talk to Ben for a minute I'll be right back."

I heard one of the girls shout ", Take your time!" as we walked off and a chorus of laughter.

//////////////////////////////////////////

Lexi flushed evem more as she walked over to a less packed corner of the room with Ben trailing behind her. Once she turned around to face him, he started talking.

"So what are you doing here?"

I fidgeted uncomfortable.

"Well we uh snuck in."

"You what?" Ben almost shouted.

"Do you have any idea what happens if you get caught? Especially with alcohol? Lexi you could go to jail!"

I was a little annoyed by how frustrated he seemed to be with me. Like I was a little kid who didn't listen.

"I'm not stupid Ben I get that. It's not like I do this all the time. It's just something for fun."

"It's Mr. Birnbaum," he corrected automatically, "And it doesn't matter how many times you do it, it only takes once to get caught."

"Ok well unless you want everyone here to figure out you're my teacher I figured Ben might be ok just for now," I said sarcastically.

He glared at me.

"You have to leave now. If you won't do it, I'll get the bouncer to kick you out."

"The bouncer was the one who let me in. He'd get fired if he had to kick me out, since I didn't show him an i.d. in the first place. Besides why do I have to leave? Just because you're here? It's not like I planned to find you or something."

"No Lexi that isn't it. You just said you didn't do this often. So you don't get it. Every guy in here is only looking for one thing, and I'm pretty sure a lot of them are looking to you for it."

I blushed and crossed my arms.

"Fine they can think whatever they want. I can take care of myself."

"Oh you can, can you?"

I nod at him refusing to answer.

"So you know all about date drugs? Or what happens if a guy forces you to leave with him? You can take care of that?"

My hands balled into fists.

"You know what Ben this is none of your business. I can do whatever I want. You aren't my teacher here. So if I want to go have sex with a guy, I will."

I was a little embarrassed at the conversation, especially after the answer I just got, but not enough to stop the anger that was going through me right now, which helped me tell her what I said next.

"I know that isn't you. You wouldn't do something like that."

I glared up at him and refused to let him tell me what to do.

"Oh really? Watch me."

I quickly turned around to walk off, but he grabbed my arm. I turned around and he looked me in the eyes.

"Lex-don't do this," he said quietly.

"Let go of me," I mumbled looking away. He dropped my arm, and I walked off towards the crowds.

/////////////////////////////////////////

Ben ran a hand through his hair nervously as he watched Lexi walk off.

I can't follow her. She'd just run off and it'd make things worse. But I can't just sit here and let something happen to her. I slowly headed back over to my booth, figuring at least I could watch from a distance, make sure she doesn't get in trouble.

Mike and James were gone, so I scanned the club trying to find Lexi. Finally I spotted her at the end of the bar, talking to some guy. His back was turned so I couldn't see much. She started to laugh, looking like she was having a good time. After a few minutes, he leaned over and whispered something to her. Her smile dropped and she looked panicky. I swore under my breath praying she'd just walk away. She started to shake her head and stand up, but this guy grabbed her hand and seemed to be convincing her. I could feel myself getting angry, jealous, and protective all at the same time. This girl was in high school. I had no idea what was going on, but I knew I couldn't just sit here and do nothing. I stood up quickly and made my way over to the bar.

"Excuse me is there a problem here?"

The guy turned around and gave me a dirty look that told me to back off.

"No, no problem. Except maybe you."

Lexi turned to me, still with that nervous look in her eyes. But she tried to play cool.

"Everything's fine Ben.. you can go now."

I knew that everyone wanted me to leave, but I couldn't just walk away. Even if she wouldn't admit it, she was in over her head and I could see that immediately. This guy seemed like an ass anyway. But I couldn't just pull her away. Thinking quickly I walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Well I just wanted to make sure this guy wasn't giving you a hard time babe. You were taking forever with those drinks."

Lexi's face flushed immediately.

The guy looked confused glancing back and forth at us for a moment.

"Wait.. are you two together?"

Lexi jumped in to correct him.

"No actually we—"

I cut her off saying ",We just met a few weeks ago actually. So not yet, but who knows, right?"

I smiled again at the guy while Lexi just gave me a death glare, but at least she stopped trying to correct me.

"You never mentioned a boyfriend," he says looking for Lexi to answer, since apparently he wasn't fond of talking to me.

"I.. well... he isn't my boyfriend. We're just dating."

This guy looked more confused then ever, but he just shrugged.

"Alright..well...whatever then."

He seemed defeated, which gave me the perfect chance to leave.

I pulled her with me as I started to walk off.

"Have a nice night," I called over my shoulder.

/////////////////////////////////

Lexi and Ben walked away from the bar, with his arm still wrapped around her.

I was so frustrated I didn't even know where to start. Once I figured we were far enough away from that guy, I pulled away from him.

"Ben what is your problem?"

'My problem? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"No-Don't turn this around. I didn't just follow you and act like some kind of overprotective parent."

"Lexi it was exactly what I told you. That guy was just going to use you! He was looking for sex."

"I realize that Ben. I'm not five. Just because I'm not a slut doesn't mean I don't understand what guys are looking for."

"Then why were you talking to him? I mean if you wanted to have sex—"

I cut him off saying ", I wasn't going to have sex with him."

I stopped and looked at her confused.

"I don't understand then."

I took a deep breath, hoping I could get this out.

"I was trying.. I was trying to make you jealous."

I looked away, a little embarrassed, but I had to tell him. Being near that creep was horrible for every second, but Ben kept looking over, so it was worth it. I could tell it was making him crazy. At least now that it was out, I wouldn't have to keep lying. But I don't know what I'm expecting him to do now, besides maybe laugh in my face.

He ran a hand through his hair.

"Oh. Well, it worked. I wanted to beat the crap out of that guy when he touched you."

He looked a little nervous as he said this, like he was as unsure as I was.

"It did?''

He nodded sheepishly. I blushed a little.

We were quiet for a minute, just standing there.

'So what happens now?" I finally asked him.

"I don't know. I've kind of spent the past few weeks trying to not think about stuff like this, so I've never really figured out how this turns out."

I wanted to ask him about that, but I figured it could wait. I didn't want to get into details right now.

"We could dance," I offer, just trying to keep a conversation going now.

He looks up for a second before responding.

"I'd like that," he replied with a small smile.

////////////////////////////

This almost didn't feel real. Like those last few seconds of a dream that seems like reality till you really think about it. But even though I kept thinking about it, the picture in front of me wasn't changing. We walked over to the dance floor as the DJ changed to a slow song.

We stopped and looked at each other for a second. I reached my arms around her waist.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. We started to dance, moving back and forth but still with plenty of space between us. I didn't want to jump into anything. I mean, we still hadn't talked about it, I didn't know what she was thinking. All I knew was that I liked being close to her right now.

I didn't really know what the next move was; it wasn't exactly like I'd gone through experiences like this in the past. She seemed a little nervous, but she didn't seem to want to pull away either. It was funny how different the perspectives were, but we seemed to be on the same page.

Trying not to stare, I kept glancing down at her. All of sudden she started acting strange. She kept closing her eyes and her movements slowed down.

"Hey Lexi? You ok?"

She looked up with glazed eyes.

"Uh..yeah I'm fine.. I think"

I stopped dancing and looked down concerned. She didn't seem fine.

"Are you sure? You don't look so great?"

"I'm just.. sleepy a little."

She started to slur her words at the end. She leaned forward and folded her arms around my neck. Most of her weight was on me, and I staggered back a second surprised. I tilted my head down. As I straightened up, I held her still, not sure how much support she could take right now.

"Let's go take a break ok?'

She just nodded into my shoulder. I started to guide us over to a booth keeping an arm around her waist as we moved slowly.