If The Opportunity Arises

Story Info
Everyone at sometime crosses the line.
18.1k words
3.71
22.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers

PART I

Edythe had initiated the whole thing, telling her husband that she loved him, but there had been too much irrefutable damage done in their relationship for it to survive. The separation had been amicably, but painful, if there is such a thing. Finances or allocation of property were not issues, the only major area of contention started with guardianship of their children. Although her husband eventually conceded that they should stay with her, he made no secret that if the opportunity arose, he would fight tooth and nail for custody.

The first few months of adjustment had its problems, but other than being lonely, she appeared outwardly in control. She had avoided soul searching discussions with friends or family, preferring to keep her thoughts to herself. Her social life was non-existent, and other than going to work spent her free time at home. Her mood remained constant, totally dispassionate; causing some of her co-workers, especially her boss, Katie to become concerned.

Then when the Chicago Regional Health Seminar came up on the agenda, Katie selected her to represent their location. Katie had suggested that the week long seminar would give her an opportunity to focus on something other than what was going on in life. She could meet new people, do some networking; maybe relax and enjoy herself for a few days. If the opportunity arose!

It had been after a typically long and boring regional health seminar, filled with redundant discussions and symbolic wish lists. By the end of the day all she wanted was to be back in her hotel room, escaping in a luxuriating hot bubble bath, scented candles, soft music, and a chilled glass of white wine and then, sleep. Instead she had ended up inside the hotel lounge sipping on a rye and coke, munching on a plate of cheese nachos and listening to the soulful pulse of the blues band.

Another plate of nachos and a few more drinks later, before someone she had met early from the seminar had invited her to join him. It was someone that she had recognized and the invitation seemed innocent enough, thinking that it would be nice to talk to someone. By now the lounge had filled to standing room with customers and she found herself having some minor problems following him to the table. Making it worse were the strobe lights from overhead the stage spinning in hypnotic rhythm to the music, causing her eyes to open and close to the strange patterns.

When she had finally reached the table she had signalled the waiter, ordering another rye and coke, before sitting down. She had said very little, enjoying his company and happy to listen to him, feeling the warmth of his breath as he talked to her. She had moved closer so that she could hear him over the pounding music. At times there had been awkward silences between them, neither really sure what to say; instead, content to watch the couples dancing. Finally he had smiled at her under the flashing lights, and asked her to dance.

She wasn't sure if she had answered him, but soon found herself melding into the throng of couples heading for the dance floor. The dance floor was filled with couples dancing to the slow and soothing tempo of the music. The heat from the crowd and upbeat music had an intoxicating effect on her, she found herself being lured by the atmosphere.

Naively she hand swung into his arms and felt them close protectively around her. Her mood and the effects of the alcohol generated an intoxicating fusion as their bodies met and they started to dance to the slow rhythm. As the music became louder, magnified by the erotic bass shrouding the room, the more rapid her heart pulsated as she followed him slowly around the floor.

Her breasts had strained through her dress, her flimsy bra offering no protection as her taut nipples nearly pierced through the thin, sheer material. Her breasts crushed hard up against his strong body.

When his leg slipped between hers as they danced, she had felt a light dampness easing its way from her vagina to the pink lips of her vulva. It had been a while since she had felt like this from just dancing, and could offer no explanation for the fire that was building inside her now.

She tried to pull away but found her arms circling his neck, involuntarily reacting to his grip tightening around her waist, pulling her closer against him. Momentarily consternation was replaced by a mystifying solace in his arms and her body clung involuntarily to him as if she had no control over it.

She had closed her eyes, trying to avoid the intensity of the flashing lights, but the lights shimmered through her eyelids and had seized control of her mind. She was lost in the moment and after the tempo of the music increased they had held each even closer, dancing as one. Her mind was playing out sexual fantasies deep within her, evident from the way her body was responding. It was only after she finally managed to open her eyes that she pushed herself away from him.

The arousing music pervaded throughout her body, becoming part of her and she could feel herself capitulate completely. She could feel her body respond to the rhythm, her arms swaying freely at her sides, her breasts slowly moving slightly beneath her dress. The more she had danced, the more her body was becoming lost to the beat. She felt free, her body perspiring as flashes of excitement emanated through her body.

For now she was in another realm, away from family, home and work, replaced by an erotic world of her own and she felt no distress at her sudden display. For a moment she had forgot about her companion, and when she had looked up at him, he was dancing away from her, the perspiration gleaming his forehead.

Unexplainably she had dancing for him, momentarily not aware of whom he was. His face was a characterless image, misted before her. She could feel the fire between her legs intensify, and her arms moved in a snake-like manner as her head rolled from side to side. She had enticingly rotated her hips forward, again and again and he had responded by moving closer.

As soon as their bodies were close she felt his leg slide between her. As they continued to dance, his leg smoothly massaging up against her exposed thigh. Surprisingly, she didn't care that his leg had caused her skirt to ride high on her legs, instead she moved seductively up and down his leg, simulating the beat of the music.

His hand came slowly towards her like a snake, summoning, inducing her to come closer, until it found her waist and drew her closer until their bodies touched at their loins. She had felt his penis hard beneath his trousers and had wilfully ground her hips against him.

All around, she could feel the sexually charged atmosphere, lights radiating incredible heat in alluring colours that bombarded down on her flickering eye lids. She moved her hand to the back of his neck, pulling his face towards hers; leaning backwards she thrust her aroused abdomen hard against his throbbing penis. Her eyes searched for his identity when he pulled her closer, then leaning towards her, kissed her, crushing his lips against her open mouth, thrusting his tongue deep into her throat.

The shock of the sudden kiss was like being hit with ice cold water. Deep down she had wanted the kiss, in fact, craved it. Instead of being totally receptive, she was terrified, knowing that he had excited her, that she had wanted him. She pushed him away, leaving him alone on the dance floor, and walked unsteadily from the dance floor toward the door, bumping into people as she left.

Ashamed of herself, she cried quietly as the elevator took her away from the madness and to the sanctity of her room!

She had only been in the room for a short time when she heard the knock on her door. He had made no effort to enter the room; instead he had just stood there, holding her jacket. He was smooth and apologetic, using the excuse of too much drink and getting caught up in the moment. They were interrupted by a couple walking by her room and before she realized what she was doing, she had stood back away from the door and invited him into her room, before closing the door.

She had left him at door, escaping with the jacket to the bedroom, by the time she had returned he was sitting comfortably on the sofa. She had moved away from the sofa towards the vacant armchair as he stood up; but instead found herself next to him on the sofa.

At some point he had asked her if she wanted a drink, the next instance she was holding a glass filled with a sweet white wine. She took the glass, all the time talking erratically as she nervously sipped at the drink. During the course of their one-sided conversation, her glass that she kept emptying kept magically refilling.

After a while she felt very odd, like she didn't seem to have much control over what she was saying or thinking. Everything started spinning in her head; her mind flooded with disjointed thoughts. That strange feeling she felt on the dance floor started to return. When she looked at him, his form was blurred, and she blinked her eyes trying to get a clearer image. She became increasingly uncomfortable, and at one point saying that she really needed to get to bed, but made no effort to show him to the door or move from the sofa.

In reality she was scared to move, she could feel herself blush as her body felt the emerging tingling down deep between her legs, like pulsating tremors, only different and stronger. She fought unsuccessfully not to fidget, trying to focus and understand what he was saying, but the persistent pressure between her thighs was growing and making her more unsettled.

He inched closer to her, continuing to talk as his arm had slipped around her waist and pulled her towards him. His action startled her, but was more shocked by her on reaction, or lack of, as she made no move to resist or say anything. For the second time that night, her breasts were pressed hard against his chest, her nipples hardening instantly by pinpricks of suppressed arousal inundating throughout her body.

They stayed entwined without moving for what seemed to be forever, as he held her tightly against his body. She felt another stab, a long protracted stab of desire penetrating deep between her thighs. At the same time his hand had moved quickly to the back of her neck; easily unhooking the clasp at the top of her dress before sliding the zipper downwards and open. His warm hand snaked inside the opening, moving from her back to inside the front of her dress until his strong fingers deftly slid under her flimsy bra to the capture the nakedness of her breast. The persistent manipulation of her hard throbbing nipples between his thumb and forefinger was tearing relentlessly at her resolve; intoxicating sensations emanated from her nipples as he continued twisting them, alternating from one breast to the other beneath her bra.

She couldn't believe was happening, but deep inside hoped it would continue. Totally overwhelmed by his sudden movements and the licentious sensation that she was feeling was pushing her closer to the edge. His tongue was insinuating itself inside her ear, teasing it with his saliva, leaving a warm wet trail across her cheeks, before his mouth locked onto hers.

It had been futile trying to twist away, his tongue's rapier movements deep inside her mouth made it impossible for her to move her head. Instead, her tongue had responded in kind, pushing obscenely against his. His tongue had been unremitting and predatory, probing back at her tongue, before enticing it deep into the warmth of his mouth. The kiss seemed to last indefinitely as his tongue moved unimpeded in an incessant indiscriminate fashion deep inside her wide open mouth. Eventually the kiss was broken and her tortured breasts released, still caught tightly in his arm she felt her body collapse against his, her breathing heavy and laboured.

She was still in the throes of regaining her breathing when she felt his hands already working their way down her back, slipping beneath her dress and under panties to the soft cheeks of her buttocks. He cupped her from behind, each hand firmly encompassing a moon-shaped buttock, pulling her harder against him while his fingers began kneading at the soft flesh.

She had just lain still; her breathing was more controlled, her body succumbing to the pleasure teasing ministrations of his fingers. That all ended when her body was rocked by a sudden licentious sensation between her legs. She had tried to suppress her growing arousal, by frantically pressing her legs together as tightly as possible.

In that desperate brief moment, he had effortlessly manoeuvred her submissive body down and over, so that she found herself lying on the couch next to him, her legs spread so that when he pressed his body down onto hers, she felt the rising hardness beneath his pants pressing against her moistened genitals.

She gasped as she felt his fingers come into searing contact with her upper thighs, the fingers gentle exploring the naked flesh, before slipping under the elastic leg-band of her panties. His movements were unaffected by her unconvincing attempt to jerk away from his hand. Especially when she began squirming back and whimpering as the thick digit moved relentlessly seeking and finding the narrow slit of her pussy. He moved his fingertip up and down, scraping at her throbbing fold before it slipped comfortably into the moist slit between the small soft pillows of flesh tufted with pubic hair.

She moaned out, unable to hold back the loud groan of embarrassing pleasure that she felt when his finger made its electrifying contact with the small, pulsating head of her clitoris. Tears streamed down her cheek as she involuntarily responded to the wonderful wicked feeling of his fingers steadily caressing her nipples and vagina. Her hips began to rotate in a subtle rhythmic motion as the fingers worked their sexual magic between the sensitive folds of her pussy, hardening the bud of her throbbing clitoris. His fingers continued to tease and manipulate her receptive body, igniting salacious charged sensations to run unbridled between her legs. His actions were timed with precision, lifting her to different plateaus of erotic frenzy, each more intense and wanton. Her body always eager to becoming totally receptive to whatever licentious manipulations he desired. Then just as suddenly as it all started, he stopped.

Cold air replaced the warm wetness of his hand on her enflamed vagina, as she was left hanging in mid-air, with her dress high around her waist, her hips rotating in slow seductive circles, her legs obscenely spread helplessly searching for the lustful pleasure that her body ached for.

He stood up, lauding his sexual prowess over her, the bulge of his hardened penis visibly pushing out against his trousers. She thought he was going to take her right there on the couch, something inside her desperately craved an end to the unbearable aching between her now widely spread thighs. Instead, he leaned forward and placed his hands around her waist, then hooking his fingers into the elastic of her panties, pulled them down over her hips, down her legs and off, letting them drop to the floor. He seemed satisfied at what he saw as he stood before her, taking the time to stare blatantly between her trembling and vulnerable thighs She offered no resistance when he pulled her into a sitting position, feeling only a small tremor of concern that she could allow herself be easily manipulated like rag doll.

She watched mesmerized as he knelt down in front of her, his strong hands carefully spreading her long slender legs so that there was one on each side of his head. He positioned her unresisting body strategically down into the softness of the cushions until her naked buttocks were balancing on the edge of the cushion. She watched his full head of black hair bend down, and then, she knew with certainty what was going to happen. At the same his head disappeared from her view, she felt his warm breath pervade her sensuously aroused vagina just seconds before his lips pressed against her lower belly, creating a wet chill that mushroomed the length of her spine.

She attempted to jerk backwards, a low groan escaping from her lips as the strange wetness of his mouth sucking ardently against her ragged, pink-edged vagina incited a frenzied madness in her mind and body. Any effort to escape his inexorably probing tongue only served to offer deeper access between her thighs. As she felt her body capitulate to its own lewd desires, she could sense changes in his efforts, as he voraciously assailed her pulsating pussy.

She could not suppress the deep soulful moan that escaped her dry lips, her hands reaching down between her thighs in a futile effort to hold back his head. Instead, her hands only seemed to infuse the inevitable. His lips smothered the tender moistness of her vulnerable pussy, parting the soft silky pubic hair, his thick tongue salaciously slicing into the feverish crevice of her vagina. His palms pushing gently against the inside of her quivering thighs, preventing any efforts to evade the oral onslaught, his tongue set to task its slow and tortuous teasing of her secret vaginal flesh.

She groaned over and over, her hands now pulling at his hair, her back arching as much as possible, and the depravity continued. His dexterous tongue worked diligently at her defenceless vagina, slithering in and out, slipping back and forth over the head of her throbbing clitoris. His head moving in an unpredictable motion, up and down, back and forth unimpeded between her spread legs.

She could feel the sudden surrender of her body, her muscles growing slack and her hands frantically fighting to hold his head firmly between her thighs. Her eyes rolling back into her head, as her body conceded to the persistent and enthralling rhythm of sexual awakening engulfing every inch of her body. Her body now controlled her mind, demanding fervent gratification; her only response was to draw up legs back, wildly thrashing them wider in complete offering and subjugation.

Time and time again electric spasms of perverted lust ignited inside her and she knew just as surely as she could feel his lips nibbling softly at her cunt that she was totally absorbed by the illicit heat raging in her loins, although she felt tainted, it was impossible to repudiate the flood of pleasure that saturated her body.

She couldn't stifle the hot soft whimpers escaping from deep inside her, her body infiltrated by intense hot and ice cold flashes racing over the surface of her skin, warm rivulets of perspiration started breaking out over her body.

The urgency of her release was close, and she began to thrust her pelvis forcefully against his face, she sobbed and trembled, completely out of control, caught in the sexual inferno that was systematically engulfing her. Her trembling thighs splayed rigid, before finally relaxing and constricting around his bobbing head. Her cunt acting as if it was a separate entity, sucked ravenously on the swirling tongue deep in the recess of her enflamed pussy. Her thoughts and cares evaporated from her mind as her aroused body finally erupted into a climatic crescendo of intense pleasure. Instead, her mind became a vortex of sporadic erotic illusions playing out in her mind as her legs trembled, and stomach heaved in rhythm to the hot, love juices erupting inside her pulsating cunt.

She woke sometime later to an empty hotel room, still on the couch covered with a blanket and a pillow under her head. The after effects of drinking still lingered, as did the latent musky smell and heat from her sexual arousal. Mortified, she pulled the covers over her head and cried herself back to sleep.

...................................................

TBA_UK
TBA_UK
17 Followers