If You Are Good

Story Info
A girl pleases You.
1.7k words
4.06
13.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaelyn
Gaelyn
9 Followers

I see you sleeping, sprawled in the bed, the sheet bunched just above your waist and all that yummy bare skin exposed. My hands itch to touch- my palms want to stroke over all that sleep warmed skin, my fingers want to test the texture of the hair against the pillow, the darkened shadow of your jaw, the hair dusted over your arms and chest. I move into the room, I am surprised when you don't wake up, even as I climb onto the bed. You strike me as one who is all to aware of his surroundings, even in sleep.

I abandon my previous plan of just sliding into the bed with you for a new- better- one. Cautiously I slide under the sheet, letting my legs tangle against yours, enjoying the slide of skin on skin as I inch down.

You make some sort of sound, shift slightly. I freeze, hardly breathing, waiting as silently and still as possible until your breathing settles out again. One more shift, easing myself over your thigh and settling in between your legs on the bed, and I can see you, all of you, spread out for me. My lips are already tingling, I have to curl my fingers into my hands to keep from touching too much.

My head ducks slightly as my fingers curl around the base of your shaft, and I can feel your pulse against my thumb on the underside of your cock. I rub the head of your cock against my lips, loving that velvety smooth texture, loving that musky scent of you. I glance up at your face to make sure you are still asleep, and I set to waking you up.

I take you into my mouth, closing my lips around you, feeling you lie heavy and thick against my tongue. The first few sucks bring no response, and then I feel you start to stir. Hardening in my mouth, lengthening, thickening. Pulsing. Against my tongue your pulse picks up speed, so does my mouth. Drawing my head back and applying suction, releasing slightly only to keep my lips taut as I take you in again. Pulling my head back completely, flicking my tongue lightly against the throbbing vein just below the head, sliding my tongue back and forth in long, wet, teasing strokes on the sensitive skin before taking you deep again, repeating.

The material of the sheet shifts around me as you move, splaying your thighs a little wider. I can hear your breathing change, hear the soft little growls you begin to make deep in your throat. Your eyes haven't opened yet, but your hands come to my shoulders, fingers spear into my hair and clench.

I increase the tempo, eager for every flavor, for every bit of you. Greedily sucking, eagerly licking, gently nibbling as you slowly wake, quickly harden.

My hands slide over your hips, then stroke up your sides, down your belly, over the tops of your thighs, then back up the insides. I dip my head slightly to run my tongue over the soft skin of your balls, drawing each into my mouth and sucking them lightly in turn, then flicking my tongue around the base of your hard cock again. My teeth nip lightly along the juncture of thigh and pelvis on each side, scraping over skin and muscle and drawing another restless moan from you.

Your fingers in my hair shift to grip my head, you pull me back to your waiting cock.

So very hard, spearing up in front of me, thick and hot, glistening with moisture from my mouth, and a pearly drop forming at the tip. My tongue strokes over you in one broad swipe, and though your hands push on my head I refuse to rush, savoring the taste of you.

Slowly licking, base to tip, drawing another drop, another taste.

This time a growl accompanies the shove on my head, and I acquiesce, taking you wetly, fully in. Sucking, licking, feeling you push past my lips, slide against my tongue, bump the roof of my mouth, force towards my throat.

My mouth is stretched so widely around you, my lips damp and tingling, feeling swollen from the pressure, my jaw aching. My head twists slightly form side to side as you shove my mouth down around you- both to prevent the gagging that I know you love and to change the angle for you. Each time my head twists to the left I can see you in the full length mirror on the dresser next to the bed- stretched out fully, your head thrown back in pleasure or lifting to watch me take you into my mouth. Your body, rangy and tanned against the sheets, my paler skin settled between your thighs, my hair spilling over your legs and hips, your hands in my hair, guiding me. I watch how my cheeks hollow with each suck, the way my throat muscles ripple lightly with each swallow. And when my eyes meet your dark and hooded ones in the mirror, the way your hands clench, your teeth bare, and you force me down on your cock, hard, driving back into my throat until I gag.

Your hands hold me there for a long moment, then pull my head up and you shift, digging arms and heels into the mattress and moving up against the pillows and the headboard, reaching down and grabbing my arms, hauling me forward. No hesitation, nearly seamless, your hands are back on my head and guiding me. Long, slow, steady strokes of my mouth around you, your hips flexing. Against my fingers I can feel your thigh muscles clench, your stomach muscles tightening up. You release my head with one hand and grab my hair, shoving it out of my face and holding it on my head. I know you are watching your cock, so hard and thick shoving deep into my mouth.

I can almost hear your heart pound, can hear every shift of your skin against mine and the sheets, hear your harsh breathing and the wet sucking sounds. Your words, demanding me to suck your cock, harder, faster, slower, more, to take all of it, to take all of you. Telling me, reminding me that I am yours, your mouth to fuck, your throat to cum in. Yours to use however and whenever you want. My soft greedy moans of pleasure and agreeance mating with your louder growls as you get closer.

I can taste you, a dark flavor, salty and musky and thick on my tongue. More, more, as I take all of you in. Drawing all of you out. My eyes meet yours again. I know mine are heated, heavy lidded. Yours are nearly unfocused with pleasure, but staring straight through me, and seeing everything. Your jaw sets, your teeth grit, your nostrils flare once. I suck, swallow, lick, nibble, angle my head, anything, everything. I want to shove you over the edge, want to make you yell. Your hands clench on my head, shoving my face down, your hips rising to meet my face, filling my mouth. Fucking me.

I can feel it rip through you, that knife-edge of pleasure that makes your head fling back and rips sound that is half growl- half shout, your hands shove me down and impale me on your cock as you cum, three, four, five jets of hot fluid striking my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

As your hands slowly release I clean you, savoring your taste, sliding my tongue over you again and again until you lift my head. My lips are swollen, shiny and wet with your cum, some on my chin. Your finger swipes over it, then presses against my lips. I open, close my mouth around your finger, sucking lightly, and licking it clean as well, a smile playing around my mouth when you withdraw it.

Your hands hook under my armpits, drag me up against you, your face buries in my neck as you stroke your hands down my back, curve them over my ass.

"What, no kiss? I don't get anything out of this?" I laugh, still tasting you in my mouth.

I was expecting the slap of your hand on my ass, and the sound and sting make me shiver. But I was not prepared for the way you half flip me, half toss me as you sit up and swing your legs over the edge of the bed. Your hands grab my legs, plant my feet against the dresser, my hips nestled firmly against your still damp cock as you settle me on your lap. Your hands grasp my knees, shoving them wide, then tugging on the oversized shirt I am wearing so that it is nearly up around my armpits. Watching you in the mirror, watching your hands squeeze my breasts, then tug on the nipples and flick them- I can feel the rush of heat in my pelvis. One hand continues toying with my nipples, making me gasp and moan and writhe on your lap, the other strays down over my belly, sliding between my open thighs. I watch your fingers curl in the edge of my panties and tug them to the side, exposing me. And then your fingers- sliding over my clit, making me arch back against you, and then sliding inside me. I am so slick, so hot, my body clenches around your fingers as you tease me, wiggling them gently, easing them in and out slowly.

My eyes are riveted to the sight of you, the feel of you. Your taste still in my mouth, my body is taut and tense, every muscle nearly quivering. You bring your wet fingers to my mouth, order me to suck, to taste myself. I do, moaning. Your thumb presses against my clit, eases back and forth slightly, your fingers curve inward and tease me. I am so close, already calling your name. I can feel your eyes on my face in the mirror, my eyes are locked on watching your long fingers spread me wide. I shift, needing more touch, needing that final bit of pressure to let go. My legs are quivering, my stomach muscles taut, my fingers twisted in the sheet. I watch your hand angle, your fingers slide in fraction by fraction. I tilt my hips, trying for more... but you simply remove your hand, tweak my nipples each in turn once, and pull me back, rolling me onto the bed.

Breathless, angry, I shove my hair out of my face and glare at you with great indignation, but you only laugh, and say "Maybe later. If you are good."

Gaelyn
Gaelyn
9 Followers