If You Believe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

"I'm not in love...I'm fascinated."

"By who?" Jared asked as Noah sweetly twined his fingers with his brother's.

"Beauty," Scott sighed.

"Which Beauty? There was only girls dressed as Belle today, you're gay...I think." Jared frowned.

"I am gay, and Beauty is a He, he was dressed as Beast."

"Ah, I see now."

"How we going to find him then?" Noah asked, slinging his other arm around Jared, Jared sighed quietly and leant into the touch.

"Well..." Riley walked behind the trio humming quietly to himself, thinking of a way he could help out.

"Where's my notebook?" Sam asked in a panicked tone, searching through his backpack, in the back seat of Daniel's BMW.

"Did you have it with you?" Alicia asked turning her head towards him.

"Yes, I had it at the piano and then I went to put it in my bag when I was running from...shit," Sam slapped his forehead and growled, he must have dropped it when he was running from Scott.

"Who were you running from?" Daniel growled, his protective instinct coming around.

"Scott..." Sam whispered, hanging his head between his legs.

"Scott? As in Scott Chambers?" Daniel whispered.

"Yes," Sam sniffled, he had years' worth of work in that book, and it even had his submissions for University.

"Why were you running from Scott?" Alicia asked, climbing into the backseat with him.

"I was playing, he heard me, my phone went off, and I ran and dropped my notebook," Sam leant into the arm that Alicia wrapped around his shoulders. "He spilt juice on me before the dance, and then when he found me in one of the music rooms he touched my cheek then my phone went off and I ran."

"We'll get it back, sweetheart," Alicia smiled and kissed his head.

"I hope so," Sam climbed out of the car and quickly raced up the driveway with a quick thank you and good bye to Daniel and Alicia. He stripped his costume off and hid it in the basement; he just made it to the kitchen as the back door opened.

Patricia scowled and turned to face Ricky, "See I told you he was at home." She cuffed Ricky around the back of the head and left the kitchen.

"I saw you at the dance, you were with Scott Chambers," Ricky snarled in his face.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Sam's words broke as he turned towards the sink, cleaning the already immaculate basin.

"Leave him alone, Ricky," Paul shoved Ricky out of the kitchen and sat on the counter, watching him.

"How are you doing?" Paul whispered.

"Why do you care?" Sam growled and scrubbed even harder at the imaginary stain.

"I was surprised, I really wanted to hate you when our parents got married...but I don't...instead I..." Paul shook his head and grabbed the back of Sam's head pulling him in for a kiss, Sam stood frozen and Paul took that advantage to sweep his tongue inside. Sam finally unfroze and pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" Sam gasped, stepping back a few paces.

"I love you!" Paul shrugged and fiddled with his buttons.

"You're not gay," Sam shook his head and turned away.

"Nah, but I think you're hot and I can't stop thinking about you."

"No, don't do it again...ever!" Sam raced to his room and threw himself face down on the bed.

"Wes?" A groggy voice came from under the covers.

"Oh God, sorry George, I forgot this isn't my room at the moment," Sam stuttered and sat up, hot tears streaming down his face.

"Don't worry, why you crying?" George turned around and sat up, the covers pooling at his waist.

"It's nothing to worry about, it doesn't matter," Sam sniffled again and wiped his tears away.

"It does to me; I want to be friends, Sam," George whispered and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. Sam looked over at George and smiled, George was short but he was handsome, slim like him, short dark hair and grey eyes, shame he didn't do it for him.

"Thanks, George."

"So are you going to tell me what's bothering this pretty little head of yours?"

"Paul...he kissed me," Sam sniffled.

"I thought he was straight...not to mention damn ugly," George smiled up at him.

"Yeah that is what I thought too, but he said he was in love with me and that he thinks I'm hot."

"You are, not that I want you, I have Johnny for that. As for the love thing don't worry your pretty little head about it"

"Yeah, I know," Sam wiped away tears, and he thought about Scott.

"What else is it?" George asked.

"I was at the dance tonight, and I met Scott Chambers there."

"Ah, Scott." George whispered.

"What about him?"

"I know him," George grinned.

"You can't tell him it was me," Sam begged and looked at George.

"Tell him what?"

"If he asks about Beast tell him you don't know...please George."

"Sure, I don't get it though."

"Thanks, night," Sam said and raced from the room, landing on the sofa with a plop, closing his eyes, it had been a long night. Sam fell asleep with a lot on his mind.

The following Monday in school he gasped as he walked through the school doors, plastered everywhere over the school were posters of Beast from Beauty & the Beast 'Have you seen Beauty?" underneath were rip off phone numbers.

"Look at this," Alicia hissed next to him.

"I know," Sam said in shock, he couldn't believe Scott had done this just to get to him.

"Scott really wants to see you again, Sam."

"I can't let him know it's me, and you can't either Alicia. Please."

"Alright babe, but I don't like it," Alicia patted his hand, "Let's get to music class."

"Yeah," Sam smiled and headed towards the class, confident that he wasn't going to get caught.

As Sam headed into the kitchen after school he bumped into Ricky.

"Hi Sam or should I say Beast," Ricky growled and slammed his costume down on the table.

"Ricky, I..." Sam whispered.

"I don't want to hear it," Ricky yelled, "Just keep an eye because a whole lot of ugly is going to happen, fag. You're gonna get yours!"

Sam squeezed his eyes shut and ran for his piano, in the attic, sitting down he closed his eyes and played a sad melody.

"That is so sad, Sam," George whispered and sat down next to him.

"It's how I feel."

"Why?"

"Ricky found my costume and threatened me. I'm worried, I think he's up to something," Sam sniffled and began playing the song he was playing last night.

Scott raced up the attic stairs as he heard the tune from the previous night, he was at the Hillman's because supposedly Ricky was his Beauty, he knew that Ricky wasn't his Beauty his Beauty had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. Poking his head around the corner he gasped, sitting at the piano was George, he had known George since he was 15, and it couldn't be him.

"George? You're my Beauty?" Scott asked announcing himself. George spun around and looked at the man sitting next him.

"You can't be Beauty your eyes are grey. Do you know who it is?" Scott was staring at the male figure sitting next to him, his fingers hovering over the ivory keys.

"Who are you?" Scott asked.

"Nobody," Sam whispered and stood, rushing past him, but not fast enough as Scott grabbed his upper arms, twisting him he sighed in frustration.

"Look at me," Scott growled.

"No, let me go," Sam whispered and struggled against him.

"Please..." Scott turned to George, "What color are his eyes?" Sam mimed "Blue," over Scott's shoulder with pleading his eyes.

"They are blue."

"Why won't he look at me?"

"He's shy," George whispered.

Sam grinned and rushed away from the attic down the stairs, he was late getting dinner started. It took Sam about 40 minutes to get dinner ready and get the table set, about halfway through Scott came down and kept a watchful eye on him. Sam never made eye contact with him; his hands kept shaking as he placed food along the dining table along with glasses of wine.

Patricia sat down next to Scott with a grin, urging Ricky to sit down at his other side. Sam sat down at the breakfast bar, keeping one ear open in case Ricky said anything about him. Sam cleared the table, just as he picked Ricky's plate up he tripped over the leg that Paul had stuck out, sending the plates crashing to the floor and glasses smashing.

"You useless bastard, clean it up," Ricky yelled and kicked a piece of broken glass at him. Sam kept quiet and swept the glass into the duster.

"Let me help. I'm sorry about the way they acted." Scott knelt down and picked the broken pieces of plate up.

"Don't worry about it." Sam shrugged, stood and emptied the pan into the bin and went back into the kitchen.

"Don't treat him like that." Sam heard as he filled the sink with bubbles.

"Why? He's not even family." Paul snickered as Ricky spoke those hateful words.

"So why is he still here?" Scott asked, Sam popping his head out the door and watching the feud.

"I was married to his father and it is only right that he continues to live here, it's not if he is able to care for himself, the poor dear is slow if you know what I mean?" Patricia simpered. What she didn't add was Sam's father had left him everything and in order for her to continue to live in the life style she believed she should be accustomed to Sam had to allow them to continue to live here; not that Sam was aware of any of that. She let the boy believe all his father had left him was a small college fund that she had control over.

Scott couldn't bear for his Beauty to live with these horrible people but wasn't sure of what to do. But he knew he couldn't spend another moment in this house, he went say goodbye to Sam and found him in the kitchen doing the dishes. As Scott entered the room he began singing a tune. Sam recognized it as his song; Sam cringed and turned away quickly.

"Have a good night," Scott whispered, his eyes trailing the man's ass as he left.

"Mmm," Sam mumbled refusing to turn back around.

The next month seem to drag by for Sam, it seemed every time he turned around Scott was there to supposedly visit George, since he and his family hadn't gone back home yet.

"Patricia when will you get it through your head that I am not dating your son!" Scott yelled and slammed the living room door; storming into the kitchen he threw one Patricia's expensive glass vases across the room.

"Thanks a lot, now I am going to have to pay for that, out of my college fund, which I don't even have yet," Sam grumbled and swept the glass up.

"Why do you let them treat you like that?" Scott asked, taking a seat on one of the stools.

"Simple, it's the only way Patricia is going to let have the college fund my father left for me," Sam sat down at the bar and opened his chemistry book.

"What college are you going to?"

"Why are you still here?" Sam snapped, "It's not like you're going to find your Beauty here."

"I already have found him; I've just been waiting for the right time," Scott whispered his eyes glued to Sam.

"Who is it then? Is it Ricky?" Sam scribbled equations down in his book with a frown, tears stinging his eyes, a single one dripping down and onto the paper causing the blue ink to splatter.

"He tried to make me think it was him, but I knew...you see my Beauty has the most incredible eyes," Scott slowly made his way closer to Scott.

"Mmm..." Scott pretended not to be interested.

"They are a really pale green, I have never seen that shade before," Scott stood and rested his hands on his chemistry books.

"You know anybody with eyes like that Sam?" Scott bent and whispered in his ear, his other hand bringing a small blue notebook out from his pocket.

"My notebook..." Sam whispered.

"You're my Beauty Sam," Scott whispered.

"No," he whispered, standing up he pushed passed Scott and raced out the house. He heard Scott chasing after him but he didn't stop, his vision was blurry with tears but he still didn't stop. Eventually with his chest burning and his heart racing a hundred miles a minute, he fell to the ground on his knees. He slammed his fists down onto the ground and screamed.

"Sam?" Scott whispered behind him. "Leave me alone."

"But you're my Beauty," Scott fell to his knees next to him.

"Why did I have to fall for you?" Sam sobbed and turned away.

"Look at me," Sam shook his head. "Please," Sam shook his head again. "Look at me, damn it," Scott grabbed Sam's chin and twisted his head towards him, beautiful green eyes even more luminous because of tears stared back at him, his lower lip trembled and his hands shook. He looked beautiful.

Scott smiled gently and eased forward, giving Sam enough time to move away, he placed a kiss to his lips; Sam whimpered quietly but didn't pull away. Scott smiled and threaded his hand through Sam's hair, tangling it around his fingers, Sam whimpered again and shyly started kissing him back, and then they were interrupted by the flash of a camera.

Scott pulled away and looked up at the gaggle of reporters, frowning deeply, where did they come from? Standing up he reached down to help Sam up, he stood and Scott wrapped his arm around his waist, in return Sam wrapped both his arms around Scott. The lovers walking back to the house, Sam saw Ricky in the parlor window with an evil grin on his face.

"Scott is this boyfriend?"

"Scott, when did you two meet?"

"How long have you been together?"

Scott ignored the questions and opened his mobile, conference calling Noah, Riley and Jared. They had been staying in town so Scott could be close to Sam.

"Scott, what happened?"

"Scout, how you doing? I heard what happened."

"Scott?" Riley's voice was the deepest of them all, signaling he had just got out of bed.

"I'm good guys, but I need you to get in the car and come get me and Sam."

"Sure."

"No problem."

Riley's line went dead, Scott shook his head and glanced down at Sam.

"Thanks."

Scott hung up and wrapped his arms back around Sam, whispering in his hair, "Don't worry, babe."

Scott smiled a fake smile and faced the paparazzi.

"When did you meet?" a microphone was shoved in his face and he pushed it back a few centimeters.

"We met a few weeks back."

"Have you been together long?"

"No."

"Are you serious?" Luckily the guys turned up in a limo just then and Scott pushed his way through the cameras and helped Sam into the car, slamming the door shut behind them, he sat next to Sam and wrapped him in his arms again.

"So you're Beauty?" Noah grumbled and looked over at the boy. "Bit young isn't he?"

"I'm 18," Sam whispered.

"Like I said a bit young," Noah blew cigarette smoke out the window of the car. Riley sat in the seat furthest away from everyone with his iPod plugged in, his head bobbing slowly. Jared and Noah sat across from the three of them.

"My step mother is going to be so angry at me," Sam frowned and scrubbed his hand through his hair.

"Stop worrying about what that cow says or does." Scott rubbed his hand up and down Sam's arm in a soothing gesture.

"I suppose you're right."

"Stay with me," Scott blurted out.

"What?" Sam turned and gaped at the man.

"I said stay with me, come on tour with us."

"I have only just met you; I can't pack everything up and leave. I also have to think about college."

"We met weeks ago, babe and if you want to go to college so bad take your lessons online and I will pay for it," Scott winked at Sam, who scowled, "Just think about it...please?"

"I will think about it. No promises though."

"As long as you're thinking about it," Scott whispered.

Riley's iPod slipped out of his hand and skidded onto the floor, Sam bent over and glanced at the screen. "You like 30 Seconds To Mars?" Sam asked in shock.

"Yeah, you know them?" Riley asked a small grin playing at his mouth.

"They are my all-time favorite band," Sam flushed and turned back when Riley smiled and put the buds back.

"Hey, Sam, I heard about your music, can I look at it?" Jared asked coming over to sit next to him, switching places with Scott.

"Sure, I guess," Sam handed the notebook over and for the next few hours Jared and Sam talked about, pianos, guitars, notes, vocals, and every other thing music related. Noah eyed the couple with a frown, the boy was cute and he could write music, but that was just the shell, they would have to find out more about this Sam.

"Stop plotting against him," Scott whispered in his ear, "You're just jealous that you're not going to get fucked by me anymore."

"Did I hear that right?" Jared turned and looked at the couple.

"What?" Sam whispered in confusion. Scott scowled at him and leant away from Noah.

"Depends what you heard," Noah rumbled and stubbed his cigarette into the ashtray.

"That you let Scott fuck you, but you wouldn't fuck me?" Jared turned to face Scott with a frown.

"How could you? After everything I told you."

"I knew about it," Riley piped in.

"Shut up, Riley," Scott and Noah said in unison.

Scott slipped out of the seat and knelt in front of Jared, his hands on his knees, "Jared, listen to me, ever since you told me that I haven't touched him."

"How can I know you're telling the truth?" Scott watched as a stray tear slipped down his brother's cheek, a month ago Jared had told Scott that he was in love with Noah, the night of the dance.

"Ask him," Scott pointed to Noah.

"When was the last time you two fucked?"

"Damn, must have been just over a month," Noah ran his hands over his bald head, Noah was a bulky man, he wasn't fat, it was all muscle, his eyes were a weird shade of blue and he had very full lips for a man. Jared was muscled but short, his hair was currently purple, his eyes were purple also, last Scott had heard was that Jared even dyed his pubes to match. Riley was the total opposite of all of them, he had glossy black hair that hung down past his shoulders, his skin was an olive shade and he had the blackest eyes, he was also very slim.

"See baby brother, I wouldn't ever hurt you like that," Scott kissed Jared's cheek and sat next to Sam again.

"What did you tell Scott?" Noah grumbled.

"Nothing you need to know." Jared turned back to Sam and the ride went by with the natter of Jared and Sam in the background.

"Here we are," Scott said with a grin. Opening the door he helped Sam out of the car and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. Sam gasped, he was standing in front of a three story flat, the wall to the left looked to be made of glass and the thing was made out of wood, it was also in the middle of nowhere.

"This is beautiful. Who owns it?"

"That would be me," Scott whispered against his neck.

"And me." Jared piped in.

"This is yours?" Sam asked in shock.

"Yep," Scott grinned and ushered them all inside the house, Jared and Noah went to west wing while Scott and Riley took Sam to the east wing. Riley waved and headed into his own room.

"You can stay in my room with me if you want to, or I can have a room made up for you," Scott secretly hoped he would want to stay with him; he was disappointed at the next words.

"Do you mind if I have my own room?" Sam shyly looked around Scott's bedroom; there was band replica around and other knick knacks, including a DVD cabinet full of Disney films, Beauty and The Beast was currently laying open on the player, Sam smiled to himself.

"No, you can have your own room," Scott smiled at the boy in his room. "Shall we go choose it then?" Scott had to get Sam out of his bedroom, he just wanted to throw him down on the bed and fuck him. Hard.

"I love your room though," Sam frowned and stepped away from the glass wall.

"If I keep you in here too long, I'm going to throw you onto the bed and fuck you into next year; so we better leave," Sam said huskily in his ear whilst wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Okay," Sam squeaked, slipping out of his arms and rushed out of the bedroom.

"Guess you don't want me to fuck you then," Scott mumbled under his breath.

"I'll have this one, if you don't mind I would like to get some sleep, thank you for everything, Scott."

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers