If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't seem to stop Charlotte. Being married I mean." She said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I know about your first wife Ann and how she had all these other men coning here to fuck her while you was at work. Mostly on her off days from work. That's how you and Charlotte got together. Charlotte told you where you could find Ann that night. I have know Charlotte for about twelve years. That's how Jim And I came to buy her house. But the thing is, Ann didn't tell those other men about the divorce and to stop coming here. She fucked all of them here until the time that the divorce was final. After she moved out, she didn't tell the men to stop coming here. Phillip those men that came here to fuck Ann or still coming here. They are now coming to fuck Charlotte. That's what she wants. She could have easily told them not to come back, but she didn't. She is doing the same thing Ann was doing." She said.

"Damn fucking slut." I said.

"Phillip, I am your next door neighbor, I want tell you who has come here. I want spy on Charlotte. I told you all of this because you would have come home one day a little earlier and you would find another man fucking her. I can't think of what you might do. So come on over to my house and let's talk some more. Looks like you could use another refill of iced tea."

"Sure let's go." I said.

I couldn't believe that Charlotte was doing the same thing Ann had done. Fuck other men in our bed. I wasn't as mad as I should have been. Rachel, my secretary had already warned me that things at home might not be as they seemed. I have been fucking Rachael at least once a week for the past eight years, every since she came to work for me. I knew she was married, but she said she needed more dick than what she was getting at home."

"Here you go stud, a fresh glass of tea. Yes from what I hear you are a stud and you know how to make a woman have good orgasms." She said.

"What? Did Charlotte tell you that?" I asked.

"Yes and another woman.. You know you haven't been faithful to Ann or Charlotte. I know you have fucked Rachael. I know Rachael also. You was fucking Rachael the whole time you was married to Ann. You wanted Charlotte so bad that she made you wait until she and you were married. You are still fucking Rachael." She said.

"You seem to know a lot about me already." I said.

"I am president of a swinger's group. Jim and I have been swinging for the past eight years. I like to fuck and he does to. So we formed a swinger group, so that other married couples could join and fuck other people. Its better than cheating behind your spouse's back. I like seeing Jim fuck other women. He loves it when he see me getting another dick in my pussy. We both cheated on each other before we formed this group. Its better this way. This way I don't have to wait long before a man asks me to fuck. I can fuck every day if I want to. If I want to I can fuck every day."

"Another thing you can fuck me anytime you want to. Let me tell you something else about our group. We have parties and invite other couples. Some married women come alone, some married men come alone. Married men and women come together. We have single women to come. We try to avoid having single men. We have our reasons for that. Your secretary Rachael is a member of our group. Her husband doesn't come. Ann was a member, but she hasn't come in awhile. You ready for this one......." She said as I interrupted her.

"Charlotte is a member too." I said.

"Yes, she has been a member every since we moved next door ro you." she said. So the men that came to your house and fucked Ann and are now fucking Charlotte. We have a rule that we can hook up with other members anytime we want to. We don't just fuck just at these parties. When a member wants to fuck another member, they can. That's why all those men are coming to your house to fuck Charlotte." She said.

"How do you become a member?" I asked.

"That's easy. We have only one rule. You have to fuck a member to become a member." She said.

" Sounds like I could have joined your group and fucked Charlotte without divorcing Ann." I said.

"No. Charlotte wasn't a member at that time. Don't feel so guilty, if you hadn't divorced Ann she was going to divorce you. She had already been to a lawyer and she had fell in love with one of the members from another swinger group. So she was already planning on divorcing you when you went to the football field that night." She said.

"So Phillip, are you ready to join our group? I can promise you one thing, there are several women beside me that want you to fuck them. Charlotte has already told us about your long dick and how thick it is. I want your dick in my mouth and pussy. You can have all the pussy you want and anytime you want some. Not just from me. We have twenty three married couples and five single women in our group. They all love to fuck, I just bet you do to." She said.

"Sure, I want to join. Can I fuck you right now? " I asked.

"Yes. I can't wait to inform the other women. They will be wanting to hook up with you." She said.

"One thing, did Charlotte put you up to asking me to join?" I asked.

"Yes, and the other women too. After we finish our fucking at the parties, the question is asked each time, if anyone knows someone they might like to join our group. Your name came up, Charlotte felt like you would join if I asked you. So I told them I would. She also said that she knew that you wanted to fuck me. I knew you was watching me, I saw your get hard a few times." She said.

"Was it that oblivious, me wanting to fuck you?" I asked.

"It was, so let's go back to the bedroom. I want your hard dick in me." She said.

"Will I get a list of the female members of this group?." I asked.

"Yes, I will give you a list right after we fuck." Just think anytime you want to fuck me you want have far to go. I am going to enjoy being your neighbor." She said.

"Has your husband fucked Charlotte?" I asked.

"We moved in on a Wednesday, he fucked Charlotte that Friday morning in your bed." She said.

That was it, I fucked Karen twice that morning and got the list from her. Wasn't long before I had calls from most of those women. They are all ages and sizes. One thing they all like to do is fuck. I never thought I would ever be a swinger. Some married women and men are going to fuck, either in a swinger group or outside a swinger group. They are going to fuck with their spouse present or without them.

Ann was a wife slut, I found out Charlotte was a swinger. So I decided to join her and become a swinger too. Karen is still my favorite woman to fuck.

12