If You Dare Ch. 02

Story Info
In such a vulnerable and submissive position.
5.5k words
4.55
82.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
246 Followers

This is the second chapter of a fictional tale. As a tale of fiction, it omits many of the safety precautions one should take in a real life situation. Because of this, it should not be considered a template for real life.

While standing there, in that very submissive position, Gloria had time to think. She thought about her self-spanking and how that had changed her. She also thought about wearing that butt plug to work, and more recently, the crotch rope. She had come a long way in such a short time. Such a short time, she thought, after such a long time without. And there she was, nearly naked, bound in such a vulnerable and submissive position with her bottom waving in the air. The anticipation was indescribable, centering in her crotch, where the feelings were growing warmer with the passing time.

The time passed quickly as she stood there bound and waiting. She had only waited about an hour when she heard her front door open. She caught her breath as she listened to footsteps walking into the room. Nothing was said, but the footsteps continued until they stopped beside her. She could tell someone was there, because she could hear breathing.

Then, she felt a hand on her naked back and a whisper into her ear. “You have done well, sweetie. You excite me very much. I know you have learned well in such a short time. It is time to reward you for doing such a good job.”

Gloria was shaking with desire. She had never felt so sexual before, in her whole life. She felt she was just beginning to know what it was like to be desired by a man. She thought she should say something, but she couldn’t think of anything to say except “Thank you, Sir.

“You are very welcome. I am very pleased with the way you look. You have followed my instructions to the letter, and you have trusted me as well. I know how difficult that must have been for you. But, I am sure you will feel much better about your decision to continue, if you don’t already.”

Gloria could only purr with excitement at what he was saying. His voice had such a smoothly velvet tone to it. He calmed her with his first words. She had wondered how he would sound. Only seeing words on a page made her wonder many things, but so far, it was wonderful to find out the truths.

He stood behind her and lightly slid both hands down from her back, to her hips. That brought goose bumps and a sigh from Gloria. She knew she was his for anything he wanted, and she was ready. She was more than ready, feeling her sex dripping down her legs. Wondering if he would notice didn’t last long, because he slowly groped her there, sending her into sexual orbit. “Oh, sweetie, you have learned well. This excites you as much as it does me. I know we will both enjoy our time together.”

Surely turning a deep red at his touch, she only wanted more. And, he didn’t disappoint her. He began to explore her bound legs down to her ankles. She couldn’t help but quiver as his fingers moved lightly along her skin. Down the outside of her legs, then up the inside. He then snaked his finger inside the elastic crotch of her panties to her wet pussy. He roughly played with her, watching her bottom wiggle with his touch.

Then, removing his hand, he licked his finger. Silence followed, and she wondered what he was up to. She found out rather quickly, when he grabbed the waistband of her panties and ripped them off her body. It was all in one quick swish, and it caused a rush deep within Gloria’s body. She gasped as she could feel the cool room air on her naked and wet pussy. She was now totally naked and totally exposed to him. She was also totally in his control, both body and mind.

“Now, sweetie, the fun begins. We will start with a few sensations, at first. Some things are completely different, when done by someone other than yourself. But first, we need to make sure things are kept quiet, don’t we.” He leaned forward and whispered into Gloria’s ear, “Open wide.”

She could smell the scent of her sex in her nose and feel the cotton of her panties against her mouth. She did as he commanded and opened her mouth wide. He quickly shoved her panties into her mouth and told her “Make sure they stay there, until I say otherwise.”

Gloria’s feelings were getting intense. What did he mean by saying we would start with a few sensations, at first? And what did he mean by keeping things quiet? Two questions she thought she should ask him, but now seemed a bit too late. She was now truly in his complete control.

Because listening was all she had at this point, she did a lot of it. She listened as his breathing got heavier. He was enjoying her captivity. She could hear him walking in the room and she heard a zipper. She could also hear what she thought was the squeaking of leather and decided he had probably brought with him some kind of leather bag.

She could hear what she thought was his looking in that bag for something. Then, that voice again. “So you will know what is happening, I am about to apply a liberal amount of lubrication to that cute little ass hole of yours. It will be cold, I’m sure, so be ready.”

Feeling was another thing she still had, and he was right about it being cold. And, he was also right about it being a liberal amount. He made sure her behind was properly lubricated. The reason was soon to come. She felt an object forcing its way into her. She couldn’t even try to keep it out. The lubrication was doing its job very well.

“Relax, sweetie. This won’t take long. It is just a little bit of humiliation. A butt plug to keep your pretty ass company. I don’t want it to get lonely while I am busy doing other things.” With those words, he slowly inched a butt plug up her behind. Gloria tried to relax, but everything considered, she wasn’t having any luck. Still, the plug continued its inching, and she wasn’t in any position to do a thing about that.

It finally popped into place, snug and secure, and she was then full and compliant. She’d just had her ass taken by a rather formidable butt plug. Submission at its finest? She was truly experiencing new things. He was right in saying some things can be completely different, when done by someone other than ourselves. She had inserted a butt plug in her own ass, but this time, in this atmosphere, and this person had made it a totally different feeling. What could be next?

He wiggled the plug, making sure it was snug. This gave her little twinges that shot straight though her. He put his hands on her hips and leaned over her bound body. He lightly humped her, simulating anal sex. This shoved the plug even further into her ass. He leaned even further and nibbled at her neck, then her ear. His tongue found the inside, leaving it to cool in the room air, after its hot touch. He bit her shoulder, first one then the other. He licked and nibbled all down her back, tracing her body with his fingers.

Gloria was shivering from his attention. She wanted him inside her. She wanted anything inside her as long as he put it there. She wanted his control, and his punishments. She wanted his humiliation. She wanted anything and everything he wanted to give her or do to her. She was feeling truly submissive.

He noticed how badly she was shaking. “No matter what I do, you will not cum unless I say. If you do, you won’t like what happens. Do you understand?” Gloria moaned behind her panty gag, and reluctantly nodded her head. Unfortunately, she wanted to cum, already.

He licked up and down her legs. He made little circles with his fingers. He licked the insides of her thighs, spreading her legs to gain access with his tongue. As he inched his way up to her pussy, she clamped her legs together in a reflex action. He quickly smacked her ass with his hand. He raised up and rammed against her plugged ass, causing a muffled groan to escape her lips. He leaned over to whisper in her ear. “Relax your legs. I am in charge here. You will submit to anything I want.

Gloria was finding it difficult to stand. Her legs were growing weaker as he continued his sweet explorations. Her ass stung where he had smacked her, a sign of his control, she thought. She knew she had to have a perfectly shaped red hand mark there, now. Strangely, she was wishing for another one, so she would have matching butt cheeks.

He returned to her inner thighs, just where he had left off. He again had that hot tongue out and he lightly touched her throbbing clit with his fingers. His thumb shot into her pussy, and her knees nearly gave out. She clamped her legs together again, just trying to keep her balance. She moaned in her lust, wishing he would just take her.

He smacked her ass again. Now, she had her matching cheeks. He got up and stood behind her. “You must learn to control your inner self. It will be necessary if you are to please me.”

“You want to please me, don’t you?” Gloria nodded her head. “You want to make me happy?” Again, she nodded. “I can help you with that, sweetie. If you know what can happen when you lose control, maybe it will help you.”

He walked over to the table and then walked back to a position behind her. Gloria felt a cool and flat object on her bottom. Then, she knew what it was. He began to paddle her bottom. He didn’t even start lightly. The paddle didn’t just sting on her ass, but he was smacking the butt plug with each strike. It felt like she was getting her ass paddled and fucked at the same time. Being punished like this was strangely sexy in itself. She cringed with each swat, but her pussy also got hotter. Another new experience.

He finished her paddling, and her whole bottom was hot and stinging. But, so was her pussy. Now, she wanted him even more than before. But, her thoughts were quickly brought to the surface when he snapped at her.

“See, sweetie? You do as you’re told and you are rewarded. But, you don’t do as you’re told, and you pay. How you are rewarded or how you pay will be up to me.” Gloria whimpered that she understood.

He returned to his previous fun, pleasuring her body. When his hand went between her legs, she groaned her appreciation. He ran his hands over her stinging ass, cooling those punished cheeks. His hands were warm on her behind, and when they were on her pussy, the heat seemed to increase exponentially. Just his touch alone would heat her up.

He used the side of his index finger to flick back and forth on her clit. At the same time, he was wiggling the plug in her ass. Needless to say, Gloria was grinding to the rhythm he was creating. She was whimpering in pleasure, as he got rougher with his touch. While flicking it back and forth, his finger sometimes popped into her dripping pussy. She shrieked when this happened, nearly crying with desire. His finger slipped in and out with ease, with Gloria’s natural lubrication flowing out of her.

“You want to cum, don’t you, sweetie.” Gloria whimpered and nodded her head. “You want to cum so badly, I could nearly breathe on your hot pussy, and you would cum. All you need is my OK to let go, don’t you?” Again, she nodded her head. “Well, sweetheart, we are getting close. I have just one more test for you, today.”

He walked over to the table and then back behind her. His fingers returned to her clit, and he also continued to wiggle that butt plug. He began to wiggle his finger between her pussy lips. His fingers just slightly went inside. But, Gloria felt a new sensation on her pussy. She could hear a hum, and she could feel the distinctive vibrations. His finger was now vibrating. He was holding the vibrator in his hand, making his fingers vibrate.

“Are you ready to cum, sweetie? You have done very well, and you deserve a reward.” Gloria quickly nodded her need to cum. He laughed when he saw this. “OK, sweetie, when I say cum, you may cum. I want you go let go with everything. Do you understand?” Of course, she did.

He leaned over and shoved the butt plug deep into her with his hips. He reached around, found her tits, and pinched each nipple between his fingers. He took the vibrator and quickly shoved it up her sopping pussy, and held it there with his knee. He roughly grabbed her tits and pulled her body back against his hips, ramming that plug up her ass in the process. His knee went up between her legs sending that vibrator deep into her pussy. He grabbed her around her waist and whispered in her ear, “Cum, baby. Cum and cum hard. Show me how powerful it was.”

That’s all Gloria needed to hear. She couldn’t hold it any longer. Her scream was only partially silenced by her panties, as she came hard. He had to hold her around the waist, because her legs were nothing but jelly. She shook and twitched, her body kept still by her bonds. Nearly into convulsions, she had trouble catching her breath. He removed her panties from her mouth, allowing her to take deep breaths as she tried to recover. Gasps and moans, and whimpering cries were the only sounds she could produce. It was obvious to him that she was having a very powerful orgasm. This was her first real submissive encounter, being bound and used, forced to allow his tempting touch.

He reached down and uncuffed one of her wrists. He helped her to a chair and told her not to take off the scarf until she heard the front door close behind him. She pleaded for him to stay and talk, but he was already on his way. His exit reminded her a little like the old Superman shows of her childhood. Then she thought he was a bit of a super man, wasn’t he?

After regaining her strength, and her senses, she tried to relive her climax. She had done as she was told. He said not to cum, and she didn’t. Then, when he allowed her, she came with a powerful explosion. She couldn’t believe how it felt. She had never experienced anything like it before, in her life. It was a wonderful and cleansing. She hoped it was only the first of many.

The next day was foggy and wonderful. Cloud nine wasn’t high enough, to describe the feeling. She was on cloud 10 at least. This had to be the sexual euphoria she was missing in her life. That masterful touch of a man, while she was unable to keep it away. Not knowing what type of touch it would be, or where. A submissive toy, bound and used for his enjoyment. She was at his mercy and she loved every second. She was finding that inner submissive.

After a rather sleepless night, she wanted to tell him of her excitement. She wanted to tell him she appreciated all he had done, so she sat down to send him an email. But, he had beaten her to the punch. He had sent her an email.

Well, sweetie, by now you understand even more about your submissive self. That’s the way it is. You learn a little and your mind digests. Each new experience compounds what you have learned up to that point, expanding as you experience more. I’m sure your mind is rethinking yesterday and expecting more of these special feelings to come. Although this is possible, you are in charge of what happens next. Take a couple of days to relax, and I will have a new challenge for you soon.

Of course, Gloria had feelings flowing through her that she didn’t understand. She wanted them to continue. Reluctantly, it seemed she would have to wait for him to allow it. She went on to work, although her mind wasn’t there. Instead, she continued to wonder what was to come next. What would this new challenge he mentioned be? What could follow yesterday? That was on her mind at work, when the phone rang or her boss spoke.

After a night alone though, and a better sleep, she was starting to understand. Her head was clearer, and better prepared to take this new challenge. But, she still blushed when remembering his fingers on her body. She still got shivers when reliving herself bound and vulnerable, as his footsteps entered the room. These images would take longer to mellow.

He finally sent another email. She quickly sat down to read it. She was ready for that new challenge.

Hello, sweetie. All rested up, I hope. It’s time for a new experience. This one will test your trust, as the last one did. Listen closely to the instructions, and follow them completely.

First, you will need four equal lengths of that nylon rope you purchased. You will tie slipknots at one end of each. The other end of each will be tied to the four corners of your bed. These ropes will be how you tie yourself spread eagle to the bed.

Like the last adventure, how you secure yourself will be the key to getting both arms and legs satisfactorily bound. And, because you will use slipknots, one little tug on any or all of these ropes will totally secure you in position. As with your last experience, once you are secured, there won’t be any turning back.

Once you have the lengths of rope determined and each one tied to a bed corner, you will strip naked and get on the bed, face down. I will want a couple of pillows under your pelvis to raise your ass in the air. When I arrive, I want to find you lightly struggling, bound by wrists and ankles to the bed. And, yes, you should have a scarf to cover your eyes. You will be totally naked, and your ass will be in the air and inviting to me. Let me know when you have this accomplished and I will set a day to visit.

Again, she would bind herself? He is really into this bondage thing, she thought. It does have its advantages, though. She liked how it put her in his control. Even if she were intimidated, she wouldn’t be able to stop his advances. That was sexy.

Gloria had already purchased the rope. She only needed to determine the length, cut them and remember to melt the cut ends with a lighter so they wouldn’t unravel. Then, tie the slipknots.

Making sure to correctly tie a slipknot was the first thing to do. She got the rope and tied one end for a test. Slipping her wrist through the hole, she pulled and it tightened snuggly. It was perfect. It was also scary. The rope cut in four equal lengths and knots tied in each, she tied each to the bed in a corner. Everything was ready.

She sent him an email saying she had completed his instructions and was ready for his visit. She pressed SEND, and watched it go into cyberspace. She slipped into a daydream about this upcoming adventure. She’d be bound face down, and naked. Again, she would be subjected to his torments. His, being used and abused. She couldn’t wait.

His reply came the next day. Gloria read this message with great interest.

Hello, sweetie. You are getting quicker in your ability to follow my instructions. This is good. You’re learning well. This next adventure should be interesting for you. It involves your dexterity to accomplish a specific task. It is similar to your last, but slightly more involved.

Now that you have the ropes attached to the corners of the bed, you will have to find a way to secure your wrists and ankles while keeping your torso over the pillows. You will only have one chance for this, with no real practice possible. Once you succeed, you will again be in my complete control, until I release you. I will see you on Saturday.

Saturday? Why so far in advance? Gloria was ready now! She even needed it now. Now, she had to wait for four long days and nights. She didn’t think that was fair. She would be wet much sooner. He already had the upper hand.

After a long four days, Saturday morning finally arrived. Gloria awoke and immediately remembered the day, and what was to happen. So, she got busy cleaning her bedroom. After all, she was going to have a special guest. Clean bedclothes were in order, but she didn’t know what color. White seemed too basic, but flowers seemed too much. Pink seemed too feminine. That only left the cream colored set. That seemed appropriate, too. She would surely be adding to the cream, today.

She chose noon as the time to prepare. It worked last week, so she thought it would be fine this week, too. After unlocking the door, she stripped naked and got on the bed. She moved the pillows, and was able to get one ankle bound. Before she continued, she made sure she had all other ropes where she could reach them. Then, she got her other ankle bound. She had to scoot forward, repositioning the pillows under her. She reluctantly put the scarf over her eyes, as he had told her to. Finding and putting both arms in the loops, she pulled them snug.

DVS
DVS
246 Followers
12