If You Only Knew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers

The first hand was dealt, and after the discard and draw, Kelly laid two pair on the table, Kings over Eights, no one else had anything and all I had were a pair, meaning everyone but Kelly lost their shirts. Mandy and Chelsea were in their bikinis, while Kyle and I still had on our shorts and underwear.

The next hand was dealt and I came in with three Jacks and one Queen and an Ace. And after discarding the Queen and hoping for another Ace, I was totally shocked when I was dealt another Jack, giving me four of a kind.

When we all laid our cards down, Kyle smiled as he showed his full house. However I grinned and said, "I've got you beat with two pair, old buddy."

"Bullshit," he laughed, "Since when does two pair beat a full house?"

"When their both Jacks," I chuckled, laying my cards down.

By this time, Mandy and Chelsea were both topless with their beautiful tits on display for all to see. Suffice it to say that before the last hand was dealt, Kyle and Kelly were both on the couch naked, with Kelly screaming like a banshee every time Kyle drove his cock into her pussy.

"Well," Mandy cooed, as she watched Kelley and Kyle go at it, "I think I want to fuck your cock again, Bryan."

"That sounds like fun," Chelsea purred, ""I'll sit on his face while you fuck his cock; and then after we've both cum we'll switch places."

"Alright then," Mandy giggled, winking at me as she sat straight down on me, driving my seven and a half inches of iron hard cock deep into her wet pussy, "Oh yeah baby, time to ride 'em cowboy."

Two seconds later the wonderfully heady aroma of Chelsea's dripping slit assaulted my nostrils, making me salivate as her engorged labia softly touched my lips.

"Yesss," Chelsea groaned, as I thrust my tongue into her wet hole, "That's it, Bryan honey; lick my pussy baby, Ooo, yeah." Mandy and Chelsea took turns riding my cock, and although I had so many wonderful orgasms that night; I was sore as hell when I awoke in the flesh pile the next morning.

Out of love and respect for both Kyle and Kelly, I didn't fuck Kelly, but Chelsea and Mandy kept me well entertained, that much was certain. Kelly also had her first experience with another woman, as she and Mandy sixty-nine'd one another. However, at Kelly's and Mandy's request, Kyle and I did double-team Chelsea and she loved it. The five of us forged a deep bond that weekend, and while we never again had another experience like the one we all shared together that night, our friendship still lasts to this day.

~~~~~~

That was the summer that my father's business took off, which meant that my parents were able to buy me a car. Granted, it wasn't new by any means, but it was still a nice Pontiac Firebird with a convertible top. Dad had it painted midnight blue with small pinstripes on the side. However, the best thing of all was that Dad and Mom would finally be able to go on the honeymoon that they couldn't afford when they first got married.

~~~~~~

Because of what I was researching, and because the material, or should I say, the "proof" that I needed to make my book factual was there, I got a job as a night time janitor at the Bell Helicopter plant, using a fake ID I got from a friend of mine. It was also the same plant that manufactured the many UH-1D Huey Iroquois helicopters that were used in Vietnam.

I was always taught that a good journalist used every means at his disposal to obtain information. And although the way I obtained the information might've been not totally legal, I still found definitive and positive proof that both Lyndon B. Johnson, as well as the big-wigs at Bell Helicopters, were all getting monetary "Kick-backs" from the Johnson administration which ran the government during the war. It outlined, as well as showed where, and to whom every dollar went. Man, the Senate oversight committee was going to have Bell's ass for breakfast when my book came out.

~~~~~~

When I showed Laura my research as well as the "proof" that I was about to expose to the public, her face turned as white as a ghost.

"Do the people at Bell know that you have this information?" she gasped.

"No," I replied, "I made copies of these and destroyed the mimeograph negatives after I copied them."

"Holy shit, Bryan," she warned, "You know that this information could get you killed, don't you?"

"Take it easy, Laura," I smiled, "Like I said before, they don't know that I have this.

Take it easy, my ass," she sternly replied, "You're going to stay here until I can make a phone call in the morning to make sure that your pretty little ass is safe until you can finish this."

~~~~~~

I began working on my book the very next morning, and after speaking with my parents on the phone, Laura turned to me and said, "The fall semester doesn't start for at least eight weeks, Bryan, can you finish before then?"

"No problem," I replied smiling, "I'll be done before Labor Day so, relax."

"I will not relax, Bryan," Laura scolded, "Do you not realize the shit storm you've brought on yourself? According to what you've got here," she said, looking over the copies of the documents that I'd basically stolen, "The people who are named in these documents have lined their pockets with millions of ill gotten government money. And men like that are not only crazy, but they're dangerous as well."

"So," I non-chalantly replied, "Don't you think they ought to be held accountable? I mean after all, they made money off the deaths of so many Americans, including Jake."

"Damn you," she spat, suddenly slapping my face. But before I had time to react, tears began to pour down her cheeks, and wrapping her arms around me, she softly cried, "I'm so sorry, Bryan. Please forgive me, I'm just afraid for you right now, and I over reacted."

"Its okay, Laura," I soothingly replied, standing up and holding her close, "There's nothing to forgive, and besides; you're my best friend in the whole world so, its okay for you to over react."

~~~~~~

"How soon can you be here, Nathan," Laura said, into the phone, "We'll pick you up at two o'clock then, alright?"

~~~~~~

I'll never forget the day I met Nathan Brice when Laura and I picked him up at the airport. He was a retired Colonel in the Army, who was also a Green Beret who had served right alongside Jake, Laura's late husband, in Vietnam. "So, that's him, huh?" Nathan smiled, looking at me.

"It sure is," Laura proudly replied, as she stood beside me with her arm in mine, "And he's brilliant."

"Yeah," Nathan laughed, "And it sounds to me like he's a sneaky little shit, too. I love it."

~~~~~~

Nathan stood every bit of six feet, six inches tall and weighed somewhere in the neighborhood of two hundred and ninety-five, to three hundred pounds. He had dark hair, the same color as mine, and gray eyes that were as cold as steel when he was angered. I respected him because he gave his all when he served in Vietnam, and now he was here to protect me from the men that Laura said were crazy and dangerous.

What I could not make either of them understand was, nobody besides the three of us knew what I had, and by the time my book was released, there would be nothing that they, or anyone else for that matter, could do about it once the information I had was out in the open.

Still though, I respected Laura's wishes and stayed busy until I was finished with my book. Hell, I had been researching the subject ever since LBJ died in January of 1973. I figured that everyone involved had relaxed their posture, as well as their security measures by that time, and I was right, too. So what if some rich assholes were going to go down. They were the same shit heads that decided to make money off the deaths of America's youth so, I decided; fuck em all, those evil bastards needed to be held accountable for their sins, just like the rest of us.

Nathan was thrilled by what I was doing, and said, "Good for you, kid. It's about time somebody lowered the boom on those evil motherfuckers. They've been getting away with too much shit for far too long."

"Dammit, Nathan," Laura giggled, "He's bad enough without you cheering him on."

~~~~~~

Laura had secured me a book deal with Simon & Schuster during the spring semester of my junior year in college. And because she, acting as my agent, had told them that my book was going to cause a lot of controversy upon its release, their editors were waiting with baited breath, to get their hands on my manuscript. My contract said that there would be no leaks of any kind before the release of my first book, and that any repercussions caused by such a thing, would be handled by my publisher. I wonder if they knew what they were getting their selves into.

~~~~~~

I handed in my manuscript the weekend before Labor Day, and twenty-four hours later; I got a phone call from New York. They wanted to meet me in person, and they also wanted me to bring my research material with me. They were even sending a private jet to pick me up at the airport, as well as a private limo to drive me from JFK airport to their offices at Rockefeller Center.

~~~~~~

The moment we arrived at the airport we were escorted to the end of a private runway where a Learjet 24D stood waiting for us on the tarmac. Laura boarded first, then me, and then Nathan brought up the rear, watching everything behind us as the aircraft's hatch sealed us in.

Our flight took about three and a half hours, and was very pleasant. A very pretty female flight attendant named Leigh, was there to take care of us should we have the desire for anything to eat and/or drink. .She was only a couple of years older than me, and I could tell that she liked me. Hell, I thought she was smoking hot, but then again, I hadn't been having sex for very long at that time so, that was normal for me...lol.

We landed and then taxied into a private, VIP terminal at JFK International Airport, where a big black limousine was waiting to take us to Rockefeller Center.

~~~~~~

We were met in the foyer of the main office by the near legendary editor, Mr. Michael Korda. "You must be Bryan," he said to me, extending his hand, "I've been looking forward to meeting you for some time now."

"Thank you, sir," I replied, knowing who he was as we shook hands, "It's nice to meet you, too, Mister Korda."

Escorting us down the hall to a very nice conference room, he smiled at me and said, "My name is Michael and not Mister Korda, okay?"

"No problem Michael," I replied, grinning proudly.

~~~~~~

We'd only been seated a few moments when, the grandson of Richard L. Simon, Robert Simon, walked in and sat down directly across the table from me. Laura sat to my right and Nathan sat to my left, and Mr., Simon smiled at me and said, "I understand that you have information that could lead to the indictment of several Bell executives, as well as a few Government Officials."

"Maybe," I replied, "What guarantees do I have that you're not connected to any of them?"

"I told you he was smart," Michael chuckled.

"Okay then," Mr. Simon smiled, "How about this? I'll give you three million dollars up front and an additional thirty percent royalty on every book we sell, for the exclusive rights to any and all information you have pertaining to your manuscript."

"Five," Laura argued, "Its worth a lot more than that, and you people know it."

"Okay then," Mr. Simon smiled, "Five million it is, but I want the first option on the next book he writes."

"How many copies will you initially release, and how much media exposure will he get?" Laura asked.

"How much of my manuscript are you going to change?" I suddenly asked, before anyone else could reply.

Mr. Simon chuckled and said, "Bryan, I promise you that we're not going to change a single thing. You did an excellent job, and as far as how many copies we'll initially release is concerned, we'll guarantee a million for the first run, and then three fourths that for the second and/or third, as well as fill any and all outside and/or international orders. How does that sound?"

"Great," smiled Laura, "What about media exposure?"

"I can guarantee him four television slots a day for the next six weeks," Mr. Simon replied, "And we usually don't set up any book signings until after the television slots have all finished running."

"And you're willing to put all of that in writing, yes?" I asked.

Both Michael and Mr. Simon began to laugh, and then standing up, Mr. Simon extended his hand and said, "I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work, Bryan. I think you're very gifted and I believe that we will work well together so; all that's left to say is, welcome to the Simon and Schuster family."

"Thank you, Mister Simon, sir," I humbly replied, as I shook hands with him, "I'm really looking forward to working with you, too."

"You can call me Robert, or just plain old Rob if you want," he smiled, "Oh, and I'll make you the same deal on your next book if it goes as big as I know this one is going to go."

"May we please see your research material now?" Michael politely asked.

"Sure," I grinned, as I opened my briefcase and began putting its contents on the table in front of me. I began with the material that dated three years ago when I first began researching Johnson and McNamara. And as I moved forward in my outline, I then produced the documents I had copied while I worked as a night janitor at the Bell Helicopter plant.

"Holy cow, Bryan," Rob exclaimed, wide-eye at what he was looking at, "Where did you get this?"

"Well," I cautiously replied, "If I don't tell you, then you can honestly say that you don't know, just in case anyone ever asks you. The men who are implicated in these documents are as crazy as they are dangerous. That's why Nathan came here with me."

"That gives me a great idea," Rob smiled, "We'll go ahead and release the book a few days early. And when those assholes at Bell Helicopter cry "Slander", and start using words like "Libel", and "Lawsuit", that's when we present these documents to the Attorney General's office. Then we let them handle it from there."

~~~~~~

Chapter Three

For the next five and a half weeks my name, as well as the title of my first book, "A Great White Lie" was being plastered all over television, not to mention the book's release date. I now had five million dollars in the bank, and the very first things I did with the money; was pay Laura back the cash she'd spent not only changing my look, but helping me change my life as well. I also need to mention that I almost had to threaten her to get her to take the money to begin with.

Then I paid off my parent's home and deposited a million dollars, with the certainty of more, into their bank account so that they wouldn't have to work so hard, or ever have to worry about not having enough money ever again. This time it was both of my parents that cried as I happily hugged them and said, "The two of you made so many sacrifices for me over the years, and now God has given me the opportunity to return the favor so; that's exactly what I'm doing. I love you Mom and Dad."

"We love you, too, sweetheart," Mom cried, "And we're so very proud of you."

~~~~~~

Then came the day when my book was released to the public, and every book store that carried it sold out. One million copies sold in just little less than eight and a half hours, and as expected; my publisher got a call from not only Bell Helicopter's Lawyers threatening a slander suit, but the attorney general asking for proof of the allegations made against the people in my book.

~~~~~~

I had also bought a nice, three-bedroom house for myself that had a swimming pool in the back yard. And because I love them both very much, and still do, Kyle and Kelly lived with me.

Nathan Brice had been by my side the whole time, and on the afternoon of the day on which my book was released, he came out onto patio where Kyle, Kelly and I had been talking with a grim look on his face.

What's wrong, Nathan?" I asked, "You don't look too good."

"The Attorney General wants to see you, Bryan," he solemnly replied, "And you're probably going to have to testify before a congressional hearing."

"I don't think so," I arrogantly said, "If he thinks that he can simply snap his fingers and I'll come running, then he's got another thing coming."

"You need to listen to me, my friend," Nathan urged, "If you don't go voluntarily, the Attorney General will issue a federal subpoena, which means that a team of U.S. Marshals will be sent down here to snatch your little ass up and take you back to Washington, whether you like it, or not."

"I think you better go then, Bry," Kyle said.

"Me too," Kelly added.

~~~~~~

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE WASHINGTON D.C.

"So, Mister Hendrickson," the Deputy to the Attorney General asked, "Where did you get this information?"

"I can't tell you that, sir," I replied.

"What do you mean you can't tell me?" the Deputy asked, irritated, "I believe I asked you a direct question, young man."

"And I gave you a direct answer, sir," I told him, "I won't reveal my sources."

"Oh, no, you don't' you little shit," the Deputy growled, "You're not gonna...."

"Excuse me, sir," Nathan interrupted, standing up, "You're not going to try to intimidate someone who is doing their best to help bring a bunch of evil assholes to justice, are you?"

"Who are you, and what right do you have to be here?" the Deputy to the Attorney General viciously spat.

"I'll tell you exactly who I am, sir," Nathan growled, "My name is retired Green Beret Colonel, Nathan Brice, and I am an attorney just like you are. Excuse me for saying so, but you are badgering my client, and if you choose to continue with this line of questioning; then I'm going to advise my client to evoke his Fifth Amendment right to the Constitution....sir."

"You wait a fucking minute, Colonel," the Deputy yelled, "You can't do this."

"I can and I will," Nathan spat, "And if you keep this shit up, we'll go to the press...asshole."

All of a sudden a voice emanating from somewhere behind me said, "There will be no need for that, Colonel. I think that I can accommodate everyone involved."

I tuned around to find the Attorney General himself standing there with a huge grin plastered across his face, and his hand extended toward me. "Hello, son," he smiled, "My name is....."

"I know who you are, sir," I replied, now standing and shaking his hand, "You're the Attorney General, aren't you?"

~~~~~~

"Alright, Bryan," the Attorney General smiled, after I'd answered his questions, "You're going to have to testify before a federal Grand Jury. Do you have any problems with that?"

"No, sir," I replied, "But I'm going to want Mister Brice here, to stand with me. I hope that's okay with you guys."

"No problem," he laughed, "I don't think you're going to need him, but if it makes you feel more comfortable, then I have no problem with it.

~~~~~~

Do you, Bryan Hendrickson, promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. So help you God?"

"I sure do," I replied, as I was sworn in to testify to the grand jury. It was also there that I produced copies of the so called "proof" that the Deputy to the Attorney General had wanted to know of where and how I got my hands on it.

~~~~~~

"I understand you're a Black Belt, Bryan," Nathan said, in the hotel suite that night.

"That's right," I proudly grinned, "My Uncle Joey taught me when he came home from the Nam."

"I knew Joey," Nathan fondly smiled, "He was a member of a very select, and very special group of men."

"Really," I asked, wanting to here more, "He never really talked about what he did over there, and I didn't ask him because I figured that he'd tell me if he'd wanted me to know."

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers