If You Want To, Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parabolus
parabolus
588 Followers

Later, she went up to her son's room, but he'd locked the door, and although she called to him and tried to explain he refused to open the door. She'd rattled the handle, sobbing and begging him to forgive her, but eventually she gave up and went to her own room. She stared at herself in the mirror - despite being upset at her son's distress, she had to admit that it had been wonderful being fucked like that, and her body was still glowing as she stripped off her bikini.

Naked, she made her way to the bathroom and took a long shower - she comforted herself with the thought that her son would soon get over it, and she'd do all the things he liked to him later, and concentrated on the feel of the water on her body.

But when she eventually emerged, a towel wrapped round her, she discovered her son standing naked in her bedroom, waiting for her. Before she could say anything he snatched the towel away and slapped her face, knocking her onto the bed. She tried to scramble away, but he grabbed her and slapped her face and body repeatedly. She twisted in his grip, turning away from him, and he immediately slapped her bare backside. She jerked, and then he was holding her down and spanking her unmercifully, until her bottom was fiery red from his blows.

Then he flung her onto her back, and she stared up at him, sobbing. He looked at her for a long moment, then he pushed her legs apart and climbed on top of her. She screamed as he pushed his enormous cock into her - she thought she was going to faint, but then the pain of him thrusting into her and her stinging bottom gradually changed to delerious pleasure, and when she began kissing him he didn't stop her, but kissed her back frenziedly, driving his cock into her furiously as his hands gripped her breasts.

Then she screamed again when he exploded into her, and this time she did faint. But when she regained consciousness she found her son was still fucking her, and she lay there, her head thrashing from side to side, in the grips of an uncontrollable orgasm until once again his semen erupted inside her.

Then she tried to speak to him and tell him how much she loved him, but he simply slapped her face once more and climbed off her. Later, she was preparing dinner, her body bruised and trembling, when he grabbed her from behind and pushed her back on the kitchen table. He dragged her skirt up and tore off her panties, and then he fucked her again, as savagely as before. It happened again after dinner - he slapped her, then ripped her dress off and forced her down onto the floor. Naked, she clung to him, and he produced his cock and she took it down her throat, anxious to please him. After he came, he slapped her again, and then fucked her on the floor.

Then he got to his feet and went to his room, leaving her lying there, her breasts heaving. Later, when she went to his room to kiss him goodnight, she found he'd locked his door again, and although she called out to him there was no response. She showered again, hoping the hot water would sooth her bruised body, and then she slipped naked into bed.

She was unable to sleep, and twisted and turned, reliving the things her son had done to her, and how she'd responded eagerly to his hitting her and fucking her. Then suddenly the door opened, and she saw him standing in the doorway, naked, with his giant penis jutting towards her. She sat up in bed and switched on the bedside lamp, half fearful of what he might to do to her, but letting him see her naked breasts, hoping that it would excite him.

He crossed to the bed slowly, then got in beside her. She shivered as he put his arm round her, but then he kissed her bruised, puffy lips gently, and automatically her mouth opened to welcome his probing tongue. His free hand cupped her breast, fondling it tenderly, and she timidly stroked his rampant cock. The kiss went on for several minutes, and then he started to kiss her body, licking her bruises and finally her nipples. At last, he pushed her legs apart, and eased his throbbing penis into her sore vagina.

Very slowly, he started to fuck her, all the while kissing her kissing her softly and stroking her yielding body with tender hands. He fucked her for a long while, and when he finally ejaculated it was more of a controlled flood rather than an explosion, and she clung to him, crying with happiness.

'Mum - I can't tell you how much I love you.'

She jerked back in amazement, and stared at him unbelievingly.

'Darling - you - you spoke to me! You spoke the way you used to! Are you - are you better?'

'I - I don't know, Mum. I just feel I've woken up from some kind of dream. Mum - I remember everything. I'm sorry I hit you earlier - I shouldn't have hurt you like that.'

She snuggled against him. 'I didn't mind you hurting me, darling - I - I like being hurt sometimes. But do you really remember everything?'

He squeezed her breast. 'I remember the things we did together. And I remember the things you said - like loving my cock. Mum - if I am better, does it mean we'll have to stop doing those things?'

She laughed throatily, trying to choke back her sobs of happiness. 'No, darling, we don't have to stop. I'll do anything you want, and you can do whatever you like to me, whenever you want, including hurting me. And to prove it, put your wonderful cock in me now, and fuck me again, my darling!'

parabolus
parabolus
588 Followers
12