If You Were An Angel Ch. 1

Story Info
Horny virgin discovers what she really is.
981 words
3.98
47.8k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icehead
icehead
158 Followers

When Angela awoke, she began smiling before her eyes were even open. She knew the day she had long been waiting for had come: her 18th birthday. For years her hormones had been pushing at escape velocity; now she was ready to answer them. She was going to make sure that before this day was over, her virginity would be taken.

Her happiness was replaced with surprise, however, as she opened her eyes and looked across the bed. Something very strange had happened overnight that was going to be a nightmare to explain: stretching out from her back was a pair of large white feathery wings!

Angela stood up and examined herself in the mirror, running her eyes up and down her body (she always preferred to sleep naked). Everything else was still the same. Still the same wavy, shoulder-length brown hair, still the same forrest green eyes, still the same firm, sumptuous breasts. Where did those wings come from? They were real, too. She felt it when she touched them, and they moved on her mental commands.

"Good morning," said a friendly female voice behind her. She turned around to discover a naked young woman, also with wings like hers standing there. She had short, slick dark hair, little blue eyes, and small but firm breasts. "I'm Serena. You're Angela, right?"

"What's going on?" Angela shouted, not bothering to conceal her body for some reason. "What are you doing here, and what the hell's happened to me?"

"You're time's finally come," Serena smiled calmly. "This may come as a bit of a shock, but you're not human. You're an angel."

"I'm a what?" Angela demanded.

"You're an angel, just like me. There aren't very many like us out there. In fact, only one out of every three million girls born is an angel."

"Well what does that mean?" Angela asked, growing less frightened and more curious. "What happens to me now? Do I have to go to heaven?"

Serena chuckled a bit. "In a way. If your definition of heaven is having all the sex you can stand."

At that, Angela brightened up. "Really?"

"Let me get you started," said Serena. "I can continue explaining later. Go sit down on the bed."

Anglea obeyed promptly and without question. Serena strode over to her, kneeled down in front of the bed, and lowered her head between Angela's open legs. "Oooooooohhhhhh." Angela closed her eyes and laid her head back. She had never been gone down on before, and she certainly never imagined her first time getting it would be from a woman, but she sure as hell didn't want Serena to stop what she was doing. "Oooohhh, yeah!" She felt the sheets she sat on growing wetter as Serena's skilled tongue pleasured her little clit. "Oooohhh. Ooohh! Ooh! Oh! Oh, oh, oh, ah, ah! Yeah! Yeah! Oh, ah, ah... Aaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Serena arose, licking Angela's juices from her lips. "You liked that, didn't you? Now that your one of us, you can get that anytime you like!"

"I think I'm going to like this," Angela beamed.

"Let me explain things a little more to you now. The fact that you are what you are is the reason you've always been hornier than most girls. We become seperate from the human race when we turn eighteen, as you have now. As an angel, your body needs frequent sexual stimulation. You are also required to take in semen regularly. It doesn't matter which orrifice you get it in, as long as it enters your body. You will be happy to hear that you will never become a middle aged woman! You have been granted eternal youth, and can enjoy all the sex you want all your life, without any risk of pregnancy, which, by the way, is one of the catches to being an angel. You cannot have children."

"You said one of the catches," Angela noticed. "You mean there's more?"

Serena shrugged. "We'll get to that later. Right now I have something else for you. Step out into the living room. Don't worry, no one else is home."

Angela eagerly opened the door and hurried to the living room...and stopped short upon discovering a naked young man on the sofa.

"He's from a secret society of men," explained Serena, "who know about us and gladly offer themselves to fulfill our needs."

"And I'm ready for you," he smiled.

Angela didn't know what came over her then. It didn't matter that she didn't know who he was, or that she'd seen some slightly more attractive guys in her life, or that Serena was watching. She had to have his cock! Without a second thought, she flew (yes, flew) at him and instantly locked lips with him. He grabbed her by the tits and kneeded them like balls of dough. But she wasn't interested in foreplay right now; she wanted her virginity gone now!

She grabbed his rump and positioned her pussy over his hard-on. There was a sharp intake of breath as her hymen broke, but the pain was brief. It was only her first time, and she was going hogwild! "Mmmmm! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaahhh, yes! Oh, yeah! Yessssss!" She thought she was going to break his hips, she was bouncing so hard! Her new wings flapped about wildly in her ecstasy. "Oh, fuck me rotten baby! Yeeeaaahhh!" Her screams went up in pitch to the point where she was just squealing in frenzy! "Aaaahhh! Aaaaaahhhhhh, yesssss! Fuck me good!" She felt it coming. She felt it coming. She gushed tons of juices onto his lap! Two seconds later, she felt his cock swell up and fire off into her! His cum felt like sweet, warm milk inside her.

As her frenzy subsided, she collapsed onto the couch and looked up. Serena smiled back down at her. "Did you enjoy your meal?" Serena asked.

icehead
icehead
158 Followers