If Your Heart Surrenders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drank their toast and smiled. Then Al took Marlene into his arms and kissed her.

Al cuddled Marlene warmly, "Would you like some music? I think that some of the television channels play music."

Marlene reached for the TV remote and found a suitable channel. She slipped off the straps of her dress, letting it fall to the floor as she turned back.

Al took her back into his arms and began to dance slowly to the soft music. He caressed her flanks and smiled as he felt her naked breasts pressing into his chest and the undeniable bulge in the front of her panties rubbing against his stiffing cock.

He felt Marlene swaying seductively as she unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his trousers. Then he felt her pushing him back against the radiator and into a space between the half opened drapes as she sank to her knees.

Marlene looked up and smiled as she slipped her fingers into the waistband of his boxers.

Al breathed a contented sigh as Marlene continued to look up at him and slipped his boxers down, freeing his raging boner.

Her eyes sparkled with pleasure as his naked cock nestled against the smoothness of her cheek.

Al ran his fingers through her long hair as Marlene removed his shoes and then slipped his pants off; first one leg then the other.

Marlene licked his balls and gently nibbled along the underside of the twitching length of his cock, from the hairy base, all the way to the soft, sensitive head. She looked up to see his smile of appreciation and she felt his gentle fingers tickling the back of her head, encouraging her to go on.

In one swift motion, she turned, parted her lips and took half of his expectant cock into her mouth, resting the throbbing organ on her warm wet tongue. After another impudent glance, Marlene leaned forward.

Al caught his breath as he felt his cock slide all the way into her warm, wet velvet mouth. Al moaned as he felt the most delicious pressure clamping around his cock's head and all along the length of his cock.

Marlene pulled back and plunged forward, over and over again. Her warm, sucking mouth gyrating all around as she worked his dick with just her bobbing head.

Her tongue darted to and fro, all around his cock and even down to tease his scrotum as she deep-throated him, over and over again.

Al grunted his approval rasping, "Oh yeah, like that; oh yeah Marlene, just like that!"

Al felt his breath heave in and out of his lungs and he felt gut and his balls tighten and jet suddenly as he came in Marlene' mouth.

Al looked down and saw Marlene resting her smiling lips on the tip of his dick, holding his cock in one hand, with saliva dripping off of her fingers. "That was really, really amazing!"

Marlene smiled wickedly, "So Al, are you feeling 'Gay' yet?"

Al sighed with a goofy grin. "Well, I'm definitely feeling 'Happy!'"

Marlene smiled and plunged her face forward, resting her nose deep in his pubes as she slipped her dripping fingers behind his thighs, finding his puckered hole. Then she pressed gently upward.

Al startled as a slippery wet finger slid deep into his gripping rectum. He looked down, shocked.

Marlene looked up with the tip of his throbbing cock between her lips. She let his bulging cockhead pop out of her mouth, withdrawing her finger slightly. Then she gently pressed her dripping finger back upward into his startled ass. She carefully and gently caressed his prostate as she continued to pump her finger slowly in and out of his hole, smiling sweetly, "How about now Al: am I turning you 'GAY' yet?"

Al huffed as the unexpected and definitely thrilling sensation boggled his mind. The now familiar warmth of Marlene's expert mouth resumed its work on his throbbing cock. "Gay; well um; oh Marlene; ungh; gay; um, well, I don't know what I'm feeling, but, oh! Marlene!"

Al opened his eyes as Marlene stood and spun him around, pushing him by the back of his neck. Al found himself pressing naked against the glass at least twenty stories above the city, seeing the swirling snow and feeling the winds buffeting wall of glass in front of him.

Al saw in the distance the lights from the rooms of the other tower and wondered briefly if anybody else was looking back at him. He felt the tip of his throbbing wet cock touching the cold glass and his balls rasping over the warm radiator vents while Marlene continued to work her finger in and out of his ass-hole.

Suddenly, a new sensation seized Al as he felt something large, hot and bulbous pressing gently against his stretched and slippery anus. At first he felt something like fear, but the fear was quickly replaced by a strange sense of nervousness anticipation as his knees buckled and the large soft warmth that caressed his wet hole, pressing its way home.

Al felt the large, gentle and throbbing invader push upward, insistently claiming his formerly virgin ass hole.

Al whimpered, "Unngh! Oh Marlene! Oh, Marlene, it's so fucking big! Oh, oh Marlene!"

Marlene slapped the back of Al's neck as she continued her long slow insistent push up his yielding ass. "That's a good little faggot, I want to hear you say it Al! I want to hear you tell me if I'm turning you GAY yet!"

Al grunted as he backed up and slid down the cold class. He found himself pushing back, timidly at first, wiggling his hips to better allow the huge, hot spongy rod up his gripping ass. "Gay? Well; oh Marlene, oh! Oh Marlene, I never knew it could be like this!"

Marlene started to withdraw. Then she pressed her cock more forcefully as she slapped Al's ass, hissing: "Say it faggot! I want to hear you say it loud! Tell me if you are feeling GAY while I fuck your tight faggot ass!"

Al moaned with each heavy spank on his butt cheeks and as the tentative thrusts became more forceful. He began to arch his back experimentally to allow more of her cock to penetrate further into his bowls. "Gay? Oh fuck Marlene! That's, your big fat, cock; Oh, Marlene!"

Marlene slapped Al's back as she continued to thrust triumphantly, "Oh stop your whining you little faggot! My cock is the same size as yours is! It's just that_ you've just never_ had_ someone's_ cock_ sliding up_ your tight faggot ass before!"

They both fell into a frantic rhythm, Marlene gripping Al's hips, thrusting violently forward and Al moaning as he rocked back enthusiastically to meet each heavy swat of her hand and each increasingly deep thrust that lovingly pressed and caressed his prostate, stretching him as he never before thought was possible!

Suddenly, Al felt Marlene's thighs smacking against the back of his thighs. He moaned and desperately ground his hips back as she clutched his hips and she slammed her cock repeatedly into his ass. Suddenly, Marlene stood him back up and held his naked torso in her warm arms, pushing her soft, warm breasts into his back as she pressed him back to the cold glass. Al's knees buckled as Marlene drove deep and he felt the head of Marlene's cock throb deep in his bowls.

Marlene slapped his cheeks hard and hissed as she began to lick and suck the side of his neck below his ear: "I want to hear it faggot! Tell me: what just claimed your tight ass faggot asshole?"

"Your cock claimed my ass Marlene!"

Marlene sucked his ear lobe and resumed pumping her cock deep into his ass as she started to slap his back, his ass and his face wildly. "That's right faggot! Tell me, who owns you now! Tell me how you feel about having my cock up your tight faggot ass! Tell me: Who's the cock sucking, ass wiggling little GAY-boy!"

Al felt another gut-wrenching orgasm building as Marlene's cock thrust over and over, massaging his prostate and driving freely into his bowels.

Al declared, "Ungh, Ungh! Ungh, my ass, UNGH! _belongs to_ I, UNGH!"

Marlene started to cry as she slapped Al's ass hard and drove her cock deep, huffing and panting, "When I cum; you are mine! You need my cock. You are all mine Al! Oh, I have waited_ for so long_ to hear you say_ that you belong to me! Say it Al! Say that you are mine!"

Marlene withdrew just a little too much; Al twisted around and held Marlene in his arms until she stopped sobbing.

Al cupped Marlene's chin and looked into her watery eyes, "What just happened Marlene?"

Marlene looked up defiantly through the tears, and spat, "You weren't there for me when I needed you! You were gone! You weren't there to help me Al!"

Al just held Marlene and rocked her in his arms to let the horrifying memory fade; he had seen things like this often enough in the service and knew not to ask about the details while it was still dark out. There would be plenty of time to talk about unreasoning fears when it became day.

Al held Marlene and rocked her until her sobbing slowed. Al whispered, "I had some things that I had to do Marlene. And I don't think that I ever really knew what, or who I wanted until today when I saw you in your hot tub. I'm back now Marlene and I won't be going away again."

Marlene just looked up through her tears with her lips trembling.

Al smiled and kissed her tenderly then lifted one leg, resting his foot on the radiator and guided Marlene's cock back into his ass while cupping his balls to keep them out of her way.

He looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately, "I have needed you Marlene. I have needed_ your lips on mine, and I have needed your body, moving in my arms! I have needed you to make me feel alive again!"

Marlene began to thrust more slowly and much more gently as she kissed Al while nestling safely in his arms. They soon fell into a slow and steady rhythm, looking into each other's eyes, kissing and holding each other.

Suddenly, Marlene's eyes rolled back as she thrust one last time and pulled Al hips tight to her own.

Al felt first the length of her cock swell, the jerk then gush deep inside of him. "Oooooh! Oooooh!"

Marlene opened her eyes and found herself still safe in Al's strong arms, high above the city.

Al murmured, "Well, that seemed a lot better!"

Marlene pulled back a little and smiled timidly, "So, do you think that I have turned you gay yet?"

Al smiled crookedly, but held Marlene in his arms and considered how he felt for a moment, "Well, I feel really, really satisfied!"

Marlene maneuvered herself deeper into Al's arms and snuggled him warmly. "Good! I feel the same way; of course, trying to get you to beg me to fuck you just added to the excitement!"

Al sniffed, allowing, "Yeah well, I'm sure that I'll start saying everything that you want me to, soon enough."

Marlene kissed Al passionately, "Well, we better get moving. I don't want to miss out on those dinner reservations that you made for me!"

Al admitted, "Yeah, I'm going to have to level with you, I thought that we would be playing poker and grabbing a quick bite together during one of the dinner breaks. I think that we may have the company of those two 'Dan Cupids' at the restaurant tonight."

Marlene pouted, "Well then, I'll just have to say thank-you to our personal Dan Cupids when I see them at dinner! Would you like to join me in the shower?"

Al smiled as he grabbed a towel in one hand and scooped some ice out of the champagne bucket with the other, "Thanks, but I'm going to sit on a little ice first."

Marlene hesitated; then she joked while waggling her limp dick in Al's face, "Well, you'll be missing out_ I was going to teach you how to work the rest of my 'equipment!'"

Marlene waited and fretted when she saw the relived look on Al's face as he sat on the ice-pack. "Last chance Al, the snow will be ending soon and if you make me wait, I'm going to have to make you suck my dick in the window, in full view of the whole city!"

Al just smiled indulgently and sat on his ice-pack.

Marlene turned to Charlie and fretted under her breath, "I think that I may have pushed him too far!"

Charlie's eyes nearly bugged out of his head. He grabbed Marlene's hand, "Come on girl, let's take this into the litter box!"

Henry down sat at the table and patiently sipped his beer as Al walked gingerly from the bar. He put his and Marlene's drink down on the table. "Where are they going?"

Henry picked up the menu and sniffed, "Just powdering their noses, I suppose."

Al picked up his menu and cleared his throat, "Ehem, Henry, I wanted to thank you for pulling this little Valentine's Day surprise.

I suppose that I'd have gotten around to it eventually, but, well, I guess it would have taken me longer to connect all of the dots. I suppose that the football team and the Army, in the middle of a war isn't the best place to come to such realizations about yourself. But tell me: how did you know that it'd work out?"

Henry shrugged, "The school's star full back, befriending and defending the only boy in school who absolutely NEEDED to be on the otherwise all-girl cheerleading squad. That and you haven't spent any of your free time with anybody but Marlene since you came home."

Al mumbled half defensively, "I never liked it when the other guys picked on Mark. And he always helped me out with my schoolwork and stuff. I probably would have flunked and gotten suspended from the team if it hadn't been for Mark."

Henry continued, "You would have figured it out for yourself Al, except, you heard about these people half way around the world who started to tell everybody else the way that they ought to live their lives. So, you passed up a half a dozen Football scholarships, you traveled half way around the world to stand up for the helpless."

Al stared through the menu and down into the past, mumbling, "And I wasn't there when Marlene really needed me. You know, back in the service, everything seemed so simple: just stay alive; keep my squad alive; do the right thing.

I never took the time to figure out_ I mean, I figured that after I came home, I'd_ you know, things would just_ kind of, be the same_ maybe a few less people trying to kill people, but_"

Henry unbuttoned the cuff of his shirt on his right arm and pulled up the cuff.

Al looked and saw the faded tattoo of the Army's 75th Ranger Regiment.

Al looked at Henry as if for the first time.

Henry just grimaced a bit, "The Army and then teaching in the schools may not be the best place to be who you really are either Al."

Henry watched as Al just stared, "You haven't quite made it back home yet, have you son?"

Al shook his head slowly.

"I'll tell you something that I've learned Al: you are who you are and then shit happens. You make the best that you can out of it with the people who are most important to you; then you move on. None of the rest of it matters, it's all just, labels, opinions, and bull shit.

Don't be one of the ones who get stuck forever in some muddy jungle, a bombed out town, or forever defending someone else's life in the middle of some lifeless desert.

Choose what you believe in, do what you have to do, be true to those who are true to you and then move on."

Al thought for a moment then stood up. "Thanks Henry. Listen, I'm just going out to the casino to clear my head for a little while. Would you tell Marlene that I'll meet her back at the room in a little while?"

Henry looked up as he buttoned his shirt cuff, "Yeah sure thing Al, I hear that there's a big poker game starting tomorrow. Maybe there will be two of the people who are most important to me, playing in it?"

Al smiled and started to reach for his wallet, "It wouldn't surprise me in the least."

Henry held up his hand, "I've got this son. Just go, do what you have to do and then come home to the people who are most important to YOU."

After a quick and tense dinner, Charlie huffed as they left the restaurant, "So you just let him wander off? Henry! What were you thinking?"

Henry didn't answer; he just continued to walk, holding Marlene's hand as she looked fearfully around the milling walkway between the front of the restaurant and the crowded casino floor.

Charlie chastised as he flung a hand out at the crowd, "He could be anywhere by now!"

Henry looked at Marlene, "That is true, but you and I both know where he will be going tonight AFTER he has had a little time to clear his head."

Charlie wagged an accusing finger in Henry's face, "But you don't know what Marlene did!"

Henry smiled indulgently and continued to look at Marlene, "Yes I do. You tried to make him realize something about himself when he wasn't ready."

Marlene seemed to shrink as she stood there.

Hendy cupped her chin, "Let me tell you something Marlene, Al is a true Combat Engineer: not the sharpest pencil in the box, but you can always depend on him to get the job done!

And you have loved him since you were in school together. You felt that HE would need for you to do what you did to yourself, just as much as YOU needed to do it for YOURSELF!

You have waited for him to come home to you since he left to join the Army. But you forgot something: you have known and accepted all that you are for years, while he has only had a very short time; or at worst, a single day. Those left behind have always had to carry a heavy load in order to let those who left to serve, do what they need to do on the front lines. What you intended to be a moment of gentleness and of giving, became something more about control and self-justification.

Don't worry Marlene; he's a bit tougher than all of that. Women have been demanding things from their men since time began. That is after all, how things get done everywhere in the world! And Al is very much the man to trust to get the job done no matter the circumstances!"

Marlene stood and nodded her head miserably, "But Henry, what am I going to do now? What if he's frightened of what I've had to become? What if he doesn't want me now that I've_"

Henry shushed Marlene and hugged her, "Only worry about one question at a time Marlene.

Trust in Al to get the job done. If there is one thing that I've learned about Combat Engineers: by the time that they finish the job, it may not look like what you ordered; but it will be exactly what you needed!

Now, here is what you should DO: You should go back upstairs and change into something nice, something that YOU want for HIM to see you in when he walks back in that door. Then find out what he has to say about all of the rest. Can you do that Marlene?"

Marlene sniffled and nodded bravely; she squared her shoulders and marched off to the elevators.

Charlie watched Marlene walk away before turning back, peering all around the crowed casino, "Alright good thinking Henry; distract her with frilly, feminine little nothings!

We will find him quicker if we don't have to drag a crying woman around the casino, sniffling and sniffling and making a scene!

Now where should WE start looking?"

Henry gave Charlie a conspiratorial wink, "We NEED to go look in our suite Charlie."

Charlie slowly reached the predictable conclusion and happily took Henry's arm. The couple made their way to the elevator with Charlie grinning like the 'cat-that-got-the-canary.'

As the doors shut, Charlie enthused, "So WE get to send Al back to Marlene!"

Henry grimaced, "No, but we can call room service to send another bottle of Champaign for when he arrives there on his own."

Al arrived back at the room about an hour and a half later.

Marlene was dressed in her shear lace camisole with the matching shear lace panties and was standing by the half opened drapes looking out onto the snowy city.

Al smiled as he walked down into the sunken living room, "Do you greet all of your male guests, dressed like this?"

Marlene shook her head, "No, only you."

Al took a small bag from his shirt pocket, "I had a little thinking to do. I threw dice for a little while then I took a walk to the hotel's gift shop." Al took out a small tube of KY jelly from the bag. "I thought that maybe next time you want to take some of the heavy equipment for a spin, you might want to use a little of this?"