If Your Heart Surrenders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene deflated, "Al, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have pushed you so hard."

Al took Marlene into his arms, "Marlene, I wasn't there for you, there's no need to apologize. But next time, if you'll forgive me for going and doing what I had to do; use a little of this?"

Marlene nodded and looked up gratefully, "I have some lube in my bags. I didn't really expect to use it on YOU. I never dreamed that I'd get to wear this outfit for YOU, but I suppose that_ Um, Henry and Charlie sent us another bottle of champagne_"

Al just cuddled Marlene warmly and smiled, "Look Marlene, I told you before that I have been with other women before and I suppose that I never really stopped to try to figure out why I never stayed with one of them. I suppose that I have always been too busy saving the world, or keeping my guys working, to see the truth. I was too busy to stop and think about what I really wanted for myself. I didn't start seeing it, until I saw you and realized some of what you have been through. I did that just today, because of you smiling, standing in a hot tub, holding a cold beer, waiting for me to come back in."

Marlene's eyes started to tear up as she interrupted: "I didn't mean to push you! I just; Al, I just; ever since we met back in school, I, I ah,"

Al waited as Marlene's courage gave out on her. Then he kissed her softly.

"Marlene?"

"Yes Al?"

"Shut-up and let me finish?"

Marlene smiled pathetically and swallowed hard as she braced herself for the worst.

"Earlier today, Henry pointed out a few pretty obvious things to me and then tonight he asked me if I had made it home from the war or not. If I had answered him then, I would have had to admit that: the absolute truth of it is I never really understood what home was for me.

Well, I realize now that 'home,' for me, has always been YOU.

So, I've decided to turn my apartment back into an office, and to run my business from there. After this job, the guys can start taking care of themselves.

I don't know anything about being gay or, straight or, whatever; I only know that I am ME. And I am happy and proud that I have the chance to be with YOU right now; despite how sore my ass is!"

Marlene smiled and fretted, "Oh Al!"

Al tapped the end of Marlene's nose affectionately, "I will need a place to live though?"

Marlene jumped on the opportunity, "You can move in with me! You practically live there already!"

Al agreed, "Yes, that was one of the things that Henry pointed out to me today."

Marlene tried to keep from smiling too broadly, "So um, what do you want to do for the rest of the night? Do you want for me to show you how to suck my dick? Or, maybe you don't like the fact that I never had the nerve to get rid of my dick.

Um, maybe you'd like to use some of MY lube_ REALLY Al; I have much better lube than this! I can tuck my dick and my balls away so that you won't even have to see them!

I'll have to finally work up the nerve to schedule that operation, but you can pretend until after I can turn myself into a_"

Al cupped Marlene's chin, "Marlene? Would you PLEASE shut-up for now? Just nod or shake your head, alright?"

Marlene nodded her head.

"Marlene, do you WANT to get this operation for yourself?"

Marlene shook her head.

"Then if it ain't broke, don't fix it just to please me. Be who and what you really are. So far, I've been finding YOU to be everything that I want!"

Marlene slipped her arms around Al's shoulders and nodded her head.

Al smiled, "Now, as for: 'What should WE do now?' Why don't we close these drapes and get to bed?

Like I said, I don't know what to expect in the poker tournament, but I DO expect to be with you!"

Marlene protested weakly, "But it's so early!"

Al smiled confidently, "Well, now that I'm home, I'm sure that you and I will think of plenty of things to do between now and the time to go to sleep!"

Marlene sighed, "Oh Al!"

The End.