I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

Allison continued working on me until I was once again completely clean and nearly completely hard. When she stopped working on me she moved over and began licking the mess from Ellen.

Ellie leaned into me and pulled my arm around her neck, holding my hand hard against her breast. She looked up and whispered to me, "I love you, Davey."

I looked down at Allison as she continued with her oral attentions to Ellie, and watched her continue to masturbate herself. Her eyes darted from my face to Ellie's, while she concentrated on Ellie's imminent orgasm.

"Oh god, Davey, she's gonna make meeee cummmmmmm............!" Ellie said with quiet intensity. She then locked her jaw and grunted out a powerful, but nearly silent orgasm.

Allison put her hand on Ellie's knee, leaned back and continued to masturbate herself furiously. When Ellie recovered a little, she moved forward, put hands on the sides of Allison's face and gave her a sensual kiss. The kiss triggered Allison's climax as she moaned and rocked forward into Ellie's lap.

I'd been watching the action so closely, that Jan's voice surprised me when she said from the nearly completely opened curtain, "That was so fucking hot! She didn't even take the time to take off her panties, she was so horny."

Allison was still breathing heavily as she looked up and over at the opened curtain. The sheepish look on her face, and slight blush betrayed the fact that she wasn't expecting to be caught with us.

Ellen moved my arm from around her neck, and then stood, pulling Allison to her feet as she did. She took Allison over to the other sofa across the aisle and pulled her down beside her without a word.

Suzie, Jan and Jen came over to me. One twin sat on either side of me while Suzie gathered her dress up to her waist and straddled my lap. Jen was being helpful as she helped me align for insertion into Suzie's sopping wet cunt. A moan escaped her lips as she pushed herself down all the way. She held herself motionless, waiting to adjust. I held her still as I watched the twins rub her belly, breasts, legs and ass.

When Suzie was ready, she tried to begin her motion; however I still held her motionless. Her level of frustration was nearly as high as her excitement. She struggled desperately to get free. The twins were giggling as they watched Suzie's plight, and redoubled their efforts to excite her even further. Suzie finally stopped trying to fight her way free and began begging, "Please Davey, let me fuck you. I promise that you'll enjoy it."

I had a wicked grin on my face as I told her, "If you're going to be bouncing on my lap, I want to see boobs."

Suzie quickly unzipped the dress in the back just a little bit, pulled her arms out and in a flash had the top half of her dress bunched around her waist. She moved in to kiss me as she began to slowly enjoy her fuck.

A glance at the twins revealed that they were both masturbating. I knew that watching me tease Suzie would excite Jan nearly as much as it excited Suzie. Jen would be turned on knowing that Jan was excited, and strive to outdo her twin. The only thing I hadn't predicted was how this was affecting Ellen and Allison.

I looked over Suzie's shoulder at the two women to see how they were reacting to the display. Allison was leaning back on the sofa, watching intently. Her panties had disappeared, and Ellie was opening her blouse, while kissing her. Ellie didn't take too long to open her blouse and move her bra out of the way.

Allison's breasts were the largest I've ever seen. I was surprised by how loose her blouse looked when it was opened. I realized that she must have gathered the waist of her blouse together in the back when she tucked it in. Ellie immediately moved in to suck on her nipples as she moved a hand down to Allison's completely shaved sex.

I leaned back, took my hands off Suzie's hips and put them around Jan's and Jen's necks. I pulled them each in for a kiss, and then dipped my hands down through the neckline of their dresses to squeeze their breasts.

Jan began cumming within a few moments, but I was surprised when Jen didn't cum too. I looked at her and saw that she was staring at Ellie and Allison. Allison's hips were moving with Ellie's hand as Ellie was kissing her passionately. Allison began saying, "Oh baby that feels so good, don't stop."

Allison's hands pulled Ellie closer and she hungrily returned Ellie's kisses. Her moans became louder and more insistent as her excitement grew. A final long loud moan announced the expect arrival of Allison's peak of pleasure. Jen's orgasm followed even before Allison's was finished.

I was caught unaware by Suzie's orgasm. I was close myself, but had been watching the other girls, not paying close attention to her as she reached her goal and fell forward to my chest. I pulled my hands free from the twins, grabbed Suzie's ass and pulled her close. I used my index finger to lightly press on her anus in time with her contracting muscles. I didn't press hard enough to enter her, only to enhance her excitement.

Suzie began moving as her desire once again mounted. The twins had curled up, looking at me as I began thrusting into Suzie in earnest. One or the other of them would occasionally lean in to kiss or caress one of Susan's breasts. I knew that I couldn't last too much longer as I thrust into her, so I pulled her close, stood and turned around. I put her back down on the sofa between the twins and began pounding her until she was lost in her desire. The twins were using their hands and mouths to help build her excitement as well.

Suzie strained to say, "I'm gonna cum... Davey. Oh god... OOOOoooHhhh AAAAAAAAAAhh."

"I think she liked it," Jan said when she pulled her mouth off of her nipple.

Jen giggled and added, "Davey still needs to cum."

I redoubled my efforts as both of the twins grabbed one of Suzie's ankles and spread her wide to receive me. In no time I was grunting and began to cum hard. Suzie was staring into my eyes grinning, as my orgasm died down. "I love watching your face when you cum, Davey. You never hold anything back." She said as I rested on my arms above her.

I smiled as I said to her, "Believe me, it's my pleasure."

I felt someone behind me as I began pulling out, and I looked around. Allison was on her knees behind me and said to me, "I'm ready to clean up, if you're ready to pull out."

I nodded with a smile as she came around to the side. She put one hand under Suzie to catch any leakage and used the other hand to grab my finally deflated dick. She pulled it to her mouth and began sucking lightly. Her technique was outstanding. Despite my exhaustion, she had me cleaned and slightly hard again within a few seconds. I was sure that she could, if she put her mind to it, suck a basketball through a garden hose. I knew that she could make me cum again, but I wanted to use what I had left to do the twins later, so I moved her over to Suzie.

I got up, pulled up my boxers and slacks and sat beside a smiling Ellie. We watched as Allison began her cleanup on Suzie. I saw that she switched her hand that had caught the overflow from Suzie's dripping pussy. The resultant mixture nearly covered her palm as she brought it to her mouth and sucked it up. A smile touched her lips as she moved in to drink of the mixture from the source.

Suzie's hands went to Allison's head as soon as there was contact. Her eyes closed and her hips moved as Allison worked her oral magic on her as well. It didn't take long for Suzie to open her eyes in surprise and begin puffing as her stomach muscles began contracting with her sudden orgasm. The twins were watching Allison closely as Suzie finally fell silent.

Jen spoke up, raising the hem of her dress to her waist as she said to Allison, "Could you clean me up too?"

Allison smiled as she answered, saying, "Of course dear." She then looked at Jan and told her, "I'll take care of you next."

I pulled Ellie to her feet and took her back out to our seats in the main cabin. Ellie sat on my lap and put her arms around my neck. She nuzzled my cheek and whispered into my ear, "I love you, Davey."

I decided to ask, "What can you tell me about your mom's family?"

Ellen looked at me thoughtfully and said, "Her dad was in the army; he died shortly after she turned three. Her mom raised her by herself until she died when mom was sixteen. Mom was in a series of foster homes until she was eighteen. She went to college where she met dad. They were married right after college."

Ellie continued, "Dad hated his folks, they were both drunks and they abused him and his brother. Dad moved away as soon as he could, and kept his folks away from us. Dad hated alcohol, and never took a drink, but his brother became a drunk too. When his brother died, his folks began bugging him for money all the time. Dad sent money home every month, even after the twins were born."

"Dad died a couple of months after the twins came along. Mom took the insurance money, sold the house and moved even further away from Dad's parents. She didn't want them anywhere near us. She depended on me to take care of my sisters. It was nearly five years later that she married our dad. I don't remember ever feeling so loved before." Ellie concluded.

We sat quietly for a couple of minutes, until Ellie asked me, "Why do you ask?"

I considered how I would answer her question for a moment before I said, "I'll tell you in a minute, but first let me ask if you know why mom hated your grandparents so much?"

"I don't have any idea. I don't think that we ever even went to their house. The one time I remember seeing them was in a restaurant just before the twins were born. Mom didn't even come with us; it was just me, dad and Suzie." Ellie answered with her brow furrowed as if she was trying to remember.

I braced myself for the bombshell and said, "Did you know that mom wouldn't let dad adopt you, and she didn't adopt me?"

She cast her eyes down, glancing at me furtively as she answered, "Yes, but not until mom got sick. Dad told me all about it while we sat with mom. He asked me to tell the other girls when they were able to handle it. I know that dad loved us, and he wanted to adopt us, but mom wouldn't let him. I don't know why exactly."

I took a deep breath and began to tell her a story that she had never heard before. "Your dad had a mid-level job that required that he take occasional business trips. He'd been away from home for years, but still lived in the same town as your grandparents. You weren't even a year old when he had to leave town for a week. Your grandparents came over for a visit the day after he left, your grandma watched you while your grandpa raped mom. When she threatened to call the police, he beat her severely. Mom called your dad as soon as they left. He came home; they packed up and moved half-way across country within a week. Suzie may be your half-sister and Aunt."

I could see the pain and surprise on Ellen's face as I quietly continued. "Mom would never again let either of your grandparents see you. She either didn't tell dad, or didn't know that your dad took you to see them that once in the restaurant. When she married dad, she didn't want me to be trapped by your grandparents, so she wouldn't adopt me. She knew that they wouldn't fight for custody of you girls if there wasn't anything in it for them, so she wouldn't let dad adopt you either. She loved me and you girls, and tried to do her best to look out for your future. She made Dad your guardian and accepted guardianship of me as well. She legally petitioned the court and had your names changed to our last name. She always introduced me as your brother and all of you as my sisters."

"Dad was torn up when he was unable to give you any of the money that he wanted to in his will. He was only comforted by the fact that he knew that I'd do the right thing when it came time to split the proceeds of the will. It made his will costly, and used up a lot of assets, but it was the only way that he was able to protect us without violating his promises to mom."

By this time Ellen was sobbing softly into my chest as she held onto my neck. I waited to continue until her sobbing abated. I told her, "I'm here for you; I'll take care of you. Don't worry, I'll make everything alright."

She hugged me harder and then leaned into my chest. After a few minutes she asked me, "Did you take a look at our credit cards or checks when you picked them up?"

"No, they were sealed in the envelopes when I accepted them." I told her.

She got off my lap, went over to her purse, grabbed her wallet and took out her credit card. I was puzzled as I took her new credit card. I've seen her credit cards before, and was unsure why she why she was showing it to me. I glanced at it briefly and started to hand it back to her. She smiled and told me, "Look at it closely."

It took me several seconds of staring to see the last name on the card wasn't Hamilton, but Johnson. "They screwed up your last name," I told her.

"That wasn't a screw-up," she told me, "One of the papers we all signed during our meeting with the lawyers, changed our last names back to Johnson."

I thought about what she just said and left unsaid as I handed back her credit card. I suddenly realized why she kept telling me it wasn't her story back on the twin's birthday. I finally saw how everything fit together. Dad's fine hand was still directing the action from across the years.

Ellen put her credit card away and sat on the seat smiling at me. Allison and the other girls came back to the main cabin, all of them smiling widely. The girls all went to their seats, but Allison went to clean herself up, wash her hands and freshen her make-up.

Suzie took the hem of her dress and used it to fan her face. She may have been hot, but I'm sure that the reason that she did it was to tease me. When I finally looked up to her eyes I saw that she was smiling. I felt a little tired, so I leaned my seat back and closed my eyes briefly.

I awoke with a start. Allison had her breast squashed into my forehead, reaching over me to shake Ellen's shoulder. She could have easily reached her without doing that, so I concluded that she did it on purpose.

Ellen was waking up as well, when I looked up at a smiling Allison and asked, "What size are those monsters anyway?"

"They're thirty-four G." She told me proudly. "I should probably wear a thirty-six, but I'd lose a cup size." She said. "I'm going to be serving dinner in ten minutes. I thought that you might want to clean up before you eat." She smiled and went to check on Suzie and the twins.

Ellen smiled as she stretched in the seat beside me. I told her, "I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be right back."

Ellen passed me in the aisle as I returned from the restroom. Suzie was sitting across from me at the table, watching to see when Ellen was done in the bathroom. The twins were seated at one of the other tables, seemingly not needing the restroom. Suzie left as I heard Ellen leaving the restroom. I got out of my seat so that Ellen could scoot in.

After our calamari and shrimp appetizers, Allison served our spinach salads with a Delmonico dressing that was fabulous. Ellen and Suzie had wine with their meals, while I had coffee. The main course was Beef Wellington with fresh, steamed asparagus. I'd never had it before, but it was delicious. I asked Allison, "What is it?"

She smiled and told me, "Beef Wellington is a medallion of beef, topped with a liver pate, wrapped in a pastry crust. We have it made the morning before and use the galley to bake it in flight. It's one of our more popular dinners."

The desert was a tart with raspberry compote. I thought to myself that I have to travel more often just for the food. I had to chuckle to myself when my mind considered that statement. After everything I'd ever heard about airline food, traveling just to get some more of it was funny.

Allison cleaned up after the meal. We only had maybe forty-five minutes left until it was time to land. I spoke to the twins, saying, "We don't have time to get you into the club this flight, we'll get you inducted on the way home; okay?"

"Okay, Davey," They agreed in unison.

It seemed like no time later that we were landing. Allison came by, had us fasten our seatbelts and kissed us all on the cheek. She told Ellen that she'd try to get on the schedule for our flight back home.

There was a car waiting for us as the jet pulled to a stop. I thought that the car would take us all the way to the hotel, but they surprised me. After loading up our luggage, they drove us over to a large helicopter that was waiting with its rotors turning. We boarded the helicopter as the helpful service guy loaded our luggage. It didn't take long to load our baggage, and since we were the only passengers, the pilot took off as soon as we were seated.

We were only airborne for a few minutes, and then we landed at a heliport right by another limousine. No one else was around; I found out later that Ellie paid extra to have the heliport opened especially for us.

After transferring the luggage yet once again, we got into our transportation and rode to the hotel. I reset my watch to New York time. It was close to ten o'clock; we'd lost three hours in the journey here, but I was still worn out.

We pulled up to the St. Regis Hotel and got out of the vehicle. The doorman held the limo door and then we walked into the lobby. Our luggage was being taken care of as we walked up to the registration desk. My new American Express credit card quickly ironed out all the wrinkles, and we went to our suite.

The Presidential Suite at the St Regis Hotel is something that everyone should experience at least once in their life. John Jacob Astor opened the hotel in New York in 1904. He wanted to open a luxurious hotel that provided superior service, like he was used to during his travels in Europe. He owned the hotel until his death on the ill-fated maiden voyage of the Titanic in 1912. The hotel was passed on to his son who expanded it in 1925.

The St Regis Hotel is still open and popular. The five-star rating is well deserved and the most memorable thing about the hotel has always been the service. The suite had two bedrooms, two living areas, a library, a dining room that seated eight and a kitchen with a separate entrance; about three-thousand square feet.

Ellie and I got settled into the master bedroom, with its king-size bed. Suzie and the twins set up in the other bedroom that had two double beds. When we were ready, we all wrapped up in the plush robes and slippers that the hotel provided, and we met in one of the living areas. There was a lovely fruit arrangement and some mineral water that the hotel provided, but we all ignored it. Ellie had ordered a real New York bakery cheesecake with a strawberry glaze topping to go with the coffee that the hotel provided automatically when we arrived.

We talked, laughed and took really tiny bites of cheesecake for an hour and a half or so. Ellie said, "We have an appointment at ten o'clock tomorrow morning for you Davey, and then nothing else scheduled for the entire day. We'll probably have time to do some sightseeing and some shopping. There's suppose to be some pretty good shopping on Madison Avenue, within easy walking distance. The park is supposed to be close to here as well."

Suzie giggled and said, "Maybe we could find Central Perk and meet Ross, Rachel, Joey, Chandler, Monica and Phoebe."

On that note we were all giggling as we bid one another good night and wandered to our respective bedrooms. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I was becoming a sex addict. Four days before I was a virgin, but now the more sex I had, the more I wanted. I briefly toyed with the idea of inviting the twins to the master bedroom. I eventually thought better of the idea.

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers