I'll Be Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kitten, if you can make me cum before I make that little pussy finish, I'll give you whatever you damn please." His voice was different, almost strangled, as his arms trembled to hold himself up above me.

"Well then you better start fucking me faster, huh?" I teased. His hand tightened a little around my neck and I moaned, nails digging into his arm. It was at that moment that something must have broken inside him, because he pulled out of me and slammed back in, causing me to tighten around him and yelp loudly in pleasure and surprise. He thrust into me fast and hard, kissing me deeply even as his fingers wrapped around my neck and his cock pummeled my pussy. I knew the harder he fucked me trying to get me off, the faster he himself would cum, so I wasn't about to tell him to slow down. I had almost completely lost my ability to breathe, with my air being partially cut off and the intensity of his thrusts. I clung onto him for dear life, moaning as my hips met his, arching off the bed.

"Oh, fuck, oh Ryder..." I whined, getting closer and closer to my orgasm. His grip tightened again as he slid slickly in and out of me harder, still moaning about how tight I was. "Fuck me, fuck me, give it to me."

"You're playing unfair with the dirty talk, little sis." He groaned, "You want this, baby? You want to make your big bro cum?" I nodded and he kissed my lips fiercely as he pumped his cock deep inside of me, "I'm so close, Kenzie. So close." He reached a hand between us to rub my clit, pressing in hard circles, in an attempt to make me finish before he did. "Oh, fuck." He groaned as I tightened around him, hips pressing into his hand, "Fuck, kitten! Are you on the pill?" I shook my head and tightened my ankles around his ass, keeping him pressed inside me. "Oh no. Kenzie, no." Even as he said no, his grip on my throat didn't loosen and his thrusts picked up in pace. I nodded my head hard as I felt his body tense against mine. He pounded into my pussy, moaning as his eyes shut in pleasure, "Jesus, Kenzie, you're going to make me cum in that tight little pussy, aren't you? You're not gonna let me pull out!" I knew he could very well force me to let go if he wanted me to, so the fact that he was jackhammering into me still, and not pulling out, told me everything I needed to know.

"Yeah, Ryder. Your little kitten wants to feel you cumming deep inside her." I whispered, clenching tightly around him. I was on the verge of orgasm and I knew seeing his pleasured face as he came was the only thing that could set me off at this very moment.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck." He moaned, "Oh God, I love you." He growled, rubbing my wet clit in fast circles as he pushed deep inside me one last time, gripping my throat tightly as I felt him explode, spurting cum into me with incredible force.

"Oooooh, fuck." I whimpered, right on the edge of orgasm, watching his face and feeling burst after burst of cum inside me. I clenched around him as he still rubbed my clit, trying to get me over the edge while he was still finishing. Suddenly, the door swung open, "Dude you weren't answering any of my c-" Adrian stood there, looking down at something in his hands, cutting himself off as he looked over at the bed and saw what was going on. That was it for me and I couldn't help but start cumming all over Ryder's cock, biting my lip so hard it bled. The door slammed shut and I wailed my brother's name, coating him with my juices as I thrust my hips into his.

"OH SHIT!" he groaned, still thrusting his mostly hard cock into me as I rode out my orgasm. My hips arched off the bed and I ground my clit into his hand as he finally loosened the grip on my neck. Again and again, my pussy clenched down on him as my body was overwhelmed with the most sensation it had ever experienced. Breathing hard, I let my hips fall back onto the bed, pulling Ryder into me for a kiss. He kissed back half-heartedly, pulling away to look back at the door.

"I thought I fucking locked it. And I thought everyone was gone for hours! Why the fuck is he here?" I could tell he was torn between running after his friend to explain and not wanting to leave me like an asshole right after what we'd just done.

"I guess that's why he was calling you. Maybe he was bored and wanted to come home early. Obviously he's the only one who came home." I hugged him tightly to me as he relaxed, pulling us both onto our sides, not pulling out of me.

"Jesus, kitten. I just deflowered you, came inside you, and got caught by my best friend." I shivered and kissed his neck softly.

"Yes, yes you did." I whispered as I blinked back sleepy eyes. Maybe a nap wouldn't hurt.

***

Wednesday morning came quickly and Ryder announced he and Adrian had changed their flights back to school from Friday to Wednesday. Adrian claimed they were given a lot of homework over break and needed to get it done before school started again, but I knew they hadn't spoken since Christmas afternoon and Adrian had slept on the couch Tuesday night. My brother and I hadn't shared more than a few words since we'd fallen asleep in his bed.

My mom insisted with Ryder that she should plan a trip for me to fly out to visit him at school soon, since our visit was cut short and our "catching up" didn't last as long as we had all hoped. That would certainly prove interesting and definitely wasn't what I wanted to think about when we weren't even talking to each other. Again. The last few hours before they were going to take a cab to the airport seemed to drag by slowly. My brother and Adrian played video games on the couch, my parents were both at work, and I spent most of the time in the kitchen making Christmas cookies. I kept glancing over at the couch to see if he was looking at me, but all his attention seemed to be on the game.

By the time the cab had called to give a fifteen minute warning, the cookies were fresh out of the oven and I was packing a container up for Ryder to take back to school with him. I was pretty mixed up about what had happened and what would or wouldn't happen in the future, but I still wanted to do something nice for him.

"All my shit's outside for the cab." Adrian said, not even looking at my brother. "I'd give you a hug, Kenzie, but..." he trailed off, looking me straight in the eyes. "I don't think that's such a good idea." He scuffed his shoe against the hardwood a couple times before he looked away. "I'm gonna go sit outside. I guess I'm gonna have to talk to Ryder eventually on the plane, but I'm going to avoid it as long as possible." He walked out of the house, leaving Ryder and I alone together.

"Here." I shoved the package of fresh cookies in his hands. He stared down at me with pained eyes.

"Kenz..."

"Why did you change your flight? Why are you leaving?"

"I can't... This is too painful."

"Painful for you?! You took my virginity and you haven't talked me since then!"

"I'm sorry, babe." He reached up and cupped my face. "You're so fricking gorgeous. I'm so stupid. But this is wrong and being around you isn't going to make this any easier for either of us."

"What do you think I'm going to do? Do you think I'm going to tell the world?"

"I fucking love you, Kenzie. Please don't make this harder." He pulled me in close to him, kissing me sweetly, with his fingers sliding through my hair. A car horn blared outside and I could hear Adrian screaming for Ryder. He pulled away and looked at me for a few more seconds. "I'll...call you."

With that, he was gone, and I would have to wait and see if and when he would call.

To be continued...