I'll Be Home for Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the flickering candles, her eyes met her mother's. Adrian continued singing along with the others...

...but neither woman smiled.

SATURDAY.

The old house had three bedrooms. Adrian and Jess' rooms were downstairs; it had been her late father's. Jess currently slept where Adrian and Brenda had as children. Upstairs was a guest room, and always had been. Conveniently, all three bedrooms were adjoined with their own small bathrooms, complete with tubs and showers.

Jess had a restless night, often waking several times and struggling to settle back down. She swore she heard noises outside. Twice she'd even peeked outside to check, but there was never anyone there.

She awoke in tangled, sweaty sheets. Her pillows were on the floor. The mattress pad was ripped out of place, exposing blue like badly peeling paint.

The girl staggered out of the mess. She still wore the previous day's clothes, including her jeans and socks. Normally her sleepwear of choice was a bra and pajama bottoms. Last night was the first time in a while she'd kept everything on.

Jess parted her bedroom door. No one lurked outside.

She shut it again, and at that moment, realized she was dirty. Filthy, actually. In between the drive, the grimy rain, and the night spent drowned in sweat, Jess felt unsanitary.

As she turned toward the bathroom, she noticed her panties were sticky. There had been an exciting dream in her few hours of sleep.

The rain continued falling, albeit with less force. Jess pulled off her shirt as she walked to the bathroom. When the shirt was still over her head, her foot tripped over an object and she almost fell forward. Luckily she regained her balance.

Jess tossed her shirt aside. Behind her was the small box she'd stashed in here yesterday—the one Allison had given her. Jess felt guilty for forgetting it, though it had been a short trip from the dinner table to her bed. She promised herself she'd open it after her shower.

She flipped on the bathroom light. She unclasped the mauve bra and let it fall, exposing her tits to the mirror.

Jess straightened her shoulder-length red hair and put her hands on her hips. In her opinion her tits were woefully undersized. Protruding a half-inch from her chest, they were pale fleshy mounds with cherry-pink areolae sitting atop each.

She recalled a scene with Tabitha from a few months ago. They'd been changing for morning classes; Jess was topless.

"There's nothing there!" Jess complained.

Tabitha smiled. "Relax, Jess. All you need's enough for a boy to get his hands around."

Jess frowned. "Yeah...except a guy couldn't get half his hands around these. They don't stick out that far."

"Oh, please. You've got it, Jess! Don't worry about it!"

"Easy for you to say. What size are yours?"

"These?" Tabitha peered at her bra-clad cleavage. "Same as yours."

"Yeah right. Mine are way smaller, and we have almost the exact same body!"

"Do you wanna feel?"

Jess did a double-take. "W-what?"

"Do you wanna..."

Tabitha removed her own bra, letting her nubile tits bounce free. Her tips were slightly larger and darker in color. Tabitha also used the tanning bed, so her orbs matched her skin.

"...test? See if there's really that big a difference?"

Jess had politely declined.

But now, as she stood topless in the mirror, she realized that if she could alter the past, she would have done Tabitha's 'test.' Just out of curiosity. Just to see.

Her nipples stood solid atop their bases. Touching them sent a shockwave through her nervous system.

Damn. Must've been some dream.

Jess slid her bottoms down. Once her socks were discarded, she stood again, now completely nude. Her light-orange pubes were matted down. Unlike Tabitha, Jess only trimmed enough to keep things neat. Tabitha's mound sported only a dark landing strip above her pussy lips.

Jess turned on the tub faucet. She drummed her flat belly as she waited for the water to heat.

The shower was too hot for Jess' naked body, so she adjusted the temperature to a tolerable warm. The water soothed her muscles, relaxing and revitalizing her. For the first time since her arrival, she'd found a comfort zone.

Jess grabbed a new washcloth and bar of soap and lathered herself up. As she applied to the suds to her tits, she jumped.

So sensitive today. What's up with that?

She closed her eyes, letting the water work its magic. But suddenly a THUMP alerted her.

It came from behind the door. Evidently Jess hadn't locked her bedroom. Who would be in there? And why?

Jess returned to her shower. She had an inkling that the 'whoever' was approaching the bathroom.

Jess slid the glass open and peeked out. She didn't hear any footsteps. All the same, she couldn't shake the notion that she had a visitor.

The bathroom itself was locked; Jess didn't dare call out. Although she didn't expect anyone in the house to have the audacity, the doorknobs all had very simple locks. All it took to best one was one screwdriver jab.

Jess tried putting it out of mind. It was difficult, if not impossible. She pictured the door, and how at any moment it could fly open. Who would be standing there? How would Jess react to being discovered soapy, wet and naked?

Her mind wandered through a buffet of desirable possibilities. Like Professor Quinn, her World History instructor, who'd just gotten tenure. That beard of his was unsightly, but if he shaved it off...

Or how about that news reporter in town, the one who covered all the cultural events and bizarre stuff? Leon-something. He was a married father now but to Jess he'd never been half bad looking.

It'd be bizarre for any of those men to find their way to the house, not to mention this bathroom. But as Jess continued thinking about it, her free hand drifted. It touched her right tit. Her index finger brushed the hard nipple.

The bathroom door is thrown open...forcefully enough to break it.

Thrown open by whom? This stranger didn't have a face. They resembled one of those shadowed-out witnesses from crime shows.

Jess' wandering fingers left her nipple, tracing their way down, down to her thigh.

Clothes hit the floor really fast. Oh, yeah.

Jess combed through her fiery bush; brushing her pubic hair always felt tingly.

They yank open the shower door. I act surprised. Well, why shouldn't I be? But I'm not angry.

Eyes shut, Jess found her clit. She lightly touched it. One sweep told her it was fully aroused.

They step into the shower. I smile and I step aside. They get behind me. They wrap their arms around me.

Now Jess' left hand squeezed her left tit, kneading the flesh in her fingers. Two fingers on her right barely penetrated her entrance.

They play with my tits. They kiss and suck on my neck.

Her weak spot. She moaned, almost loud enough to be heard over the water. Her fingers plunged further inside.

Jess was a virgin—fully, not in the 'technical' sense—but a horse riding accident had taken care of her hymen.

They whisper things in my ear. Filthy things. Suck my earlobe. I push back against them.

Her hands worked at full capacity. Her breathing increased to a desperate pace. Her tits and pussy ignited in a gas fire. She worked the two fingers—and then a third—in and out of her sopping cunt. More juices greeted them.

The stranger was buried in her snatch, making art out of eating her pussy. In reality a orgasm began building. It had been a while—too long—since Jess had masturbated, and she was facing the consequences.

In and out, in and out her fingers plunged. Her thumb rose and massaged her clit. Her climax ballooned and ballooned.

The stranger is Professor Quinn. It's the reporter guy. It's the RA. Ryan...

Pleasure spread to every corner of her being. She screamed as juices flooded her eager fingers.

It's...mom!

And suddenly, the shadow stranger was nude, soaked Adrian, firm tit flesh pressed against Jess' own, nipples kissing as tongues violated mouths.

Jess went over the edge with a rollicking, soul-shattering second orgasm. She dropped. Her back slammed into the tub's rear as her fingers probed in and out. Jess savored every last remnant of pure delight.

As her climax receded, so did the imaginary stranger. When Jess regained control of her breathing, she opened her eyes.

Nothing remained but the sound of shower water.

And guilt. Crushing, despairing guilt.

****

Allison was munching on cereal when Jess, dressed in fresh clothes, exited her room. Her hair was wet and unbrushed.

"Hey, Lil J. Bout time you got up."

Jess found a seat at the table and said nothing. Her guilt-ridden face was glued to the floor.

"What's eating you this morning?" Allison asked without looking.

"Huh? Oh. N-nothing."

"Yeah, right," Allison remarked before taking another spoonful. "Hiding was never your talent, Lil J. So what's the problem?"

"Nothing, I said. I-I'm just hungry, I guess."

Sizzling noises drifted from the kitchen.

"Aunt Adrian's cooking us breakfast," Allison said.

Jess looked over her shoulder and shuddered. After what happened a few minutes ago, she was in no mood to face her mother.

"Speaking of not being able to hide secrets very well..."

Allison got Jess' attention. The older girl was grinning.

"...what exactly were you doing in the shower?"

Jess was taken aback but managed a shrug. "Getting clean. What else?"

Allison giggled. "Oh, sure you were! Your cheeks are redder than your hair!"

Jess shook her head. "W-what are you im...I-I wasn't...w-wasn't d-doing that. You're wrong."

"Oh, don't feel bad, Lil J. Anyone would after..."

Allison paused. Her grin dropped.

"Wait a minute...did you even...?"

Jess squinted in confusion. "Did I...what?"

Just as Allison prepared to answer, plates landed in front of them. Jess looked up at the face of her smiling mother. She tried forcing a smile herself.

"Here's some breakfast," Adrian said. "I don't want you going hungry and optioning leftover birthday cake."

Adrian looked back and forth between the two girls. "So what were you talking about?"

Jess glanced at the plate of eggs, bacon and toast. "N-nothing rea—"

"—Lil J's trying to hide the fact that she was getting herself off in the shower," Allison cut in.

Jess nearly toppled over. Her entire face went crimson. At that moment, struck by surprise and rage, she could have murdered Allison.

"Oh, quit running your mouth, Allison," Adrian scolded. "Embarrassing my baby girl like that."

Adrian shook her head and walked out. As she left she squeezed one of Jess' shoulders. The humiliation, combined with the touch, brought tears Jess struggled to suppress.

When Adrian was gone, Allison said "That...is what you get for not opening my present."

Jess sniffled as a tear escaped. Allison grew concerned.

"Aw c'mon Lil J, it was just a goof," Allison said with genuine empathy. I wasn't trying to hurt you. Here, hang on."

Allison left the table and came back with a tissue box. She handed one to Jess.

"I apologize, Lil J. But there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Whether you were or you weren't, we all do it. Trust me."

Jess nodded. On the inside she roared with anger, but the breakfast helped her regain composure.

After Jess and Allison cleared their plates, Allison stood. "I got an idea. Maybe it'd be weird, but do you wanna open the present together?"

Jess was done crying but her eyes were bloodshot. "Weird? Why would it be weird?"

"Let's go," was the answer.

Allison stacked her plate atop Jess' and took them to the kitchen. Jess figured it out before her cousin returned.

It's a vibrator. She bought me a vibrator.

Jess had never used one—or any sex toy for that matter. She'd seen them, though. Tabitha had some in her nightstand. Thankfully Jess had never walked in her.

And yes, it was 'weird' that she was opening such a gift from her blood-related cousin, in front of her blood-related cousin; nevertheless, she cooperated.

When they returned to the bedroom, Allison shut and locked the door. "Just so I don't embarrass you in front of your mom again," she explained.

Jess picked up the gift and joined Allison on the bed.

"I already know what this is," Jess said with a smile and a blush.

"Are you sure?" Allison asked.

Jess stared at the box, hesitating. The box was pretty long for any vibrator Jess was familiar with.

"Well go on, open it!"

Jess hurried with the wrapping. What came into view confused her. The picture on the box was of a long hard cock, not a vibrator.

"'RealisticCock?'" Jess read off the box.

"Oh yeah!" Allison said slyly. "I have one at home. It's made of rubber but when it's in you? Feels just like the real thing, I swear."

Jess opened the package and extracted the thick dong. It felt strange between her fingers. She shifted on the bed.

"I've never...um, n-never...h-had...the...the real thing," Jess confessed.

Allison's eyes widened. "Seriously? After all that time at college?"

Jess blushed. "N-no. I...I d-didn't."

"You're kidding me, right!?"

"Nope."

"Not even in your mouth? O-or hand?"

Jess swallowed and averted her gaze.

Allison's smile was like a Cheshire Cat. "Well. Sounds like I just corrupted an innocent little maiden!"

Jess fondled the RealisticCock. She squeezed her legs together, shivering.

"Well, since I already stole your innocence, might as well keep going," Allison said. "Check this part out. On the bottom."

Jess giggled. "He's even got balls!"

"But look under his balls. There's a suction cup. You can stick it on something like a hardwood floor, even your headboard, and just ride it."

The prospect made Jess wet once more.

"One more thing." Allison rumbled through the torn wrapping paper until she located a small bottle with light colored liquid inside.

"You missed this. A bottle of lube."

She tossed it to Jess, who caught it.

"Course you got your own to help it in," Allison explained, "but this'll make it even better."

Allison got up. "Well, Lil J, you probably want to take it for a test run. Get some practice before a real college boy works his way in there. So I'm gonna take my leave."

Allison walked to the door.

Then she stopped and turned.

"But try not to make too much noise this time."

Jess was surprised. "Wha-huh!?"

Allison smirked. "You're a loud one. Even over running water."

With that, Allison left, closing the door. Jess rushed to lock it.

Her back against the wood, she faced the new 6" friend that lay on her bed.

She'd told Allison the entire truth. She hadn't ever had a cock—a real cock—in her hand, much less anywhere else. Her only education about cocks came from medical books and the few minutes of a porn clip she'd watched.

She picked up the RealisticCock, which looked 'realistic' enough. Jess studied it, noting its thickness, abundance of veins and bulbous mushroom head. She traced her fingers over the shaft. It was also quite large and as someone who had only been penetrated by her own fingers, Jess was apprehensive about taking the RealisticCock for a 'test drive,' cherry or no cherry.

But cherry or no cherry, Jess' panties were dampening again. Her pussy throbbed with intensity. Clearly it wanted to try the RealisticCock regardless of whether Jess herself was willing and ready.

She smiled.

I wonder how it tastes?

****

The rest of Saturday crept by. The rain returned to its relentless state by early afternoon. Depressing clouds loomed outside the windows.

During the times when Jess wasn't occupied with the RealisticCock, she did her best to avoid her mother. It wasn't difficult; Adrian was a recluse today too, holed up in her study as she typed an erotic story. They were quite popular with Adrian's audience, but Jess hadn't so much as glanced at any of them even before the 'incident.' There was simply too much of 'mom' behind those tales.

It was night—and still raining—when Jess emerged from her bedroom after a fifth orgasm. By now she was exhausted. She'd changed yet again; the smell of pussy had clung to her old clothes.

The TV was on in the living room. Jess investigated despite her lightheadedness and desire for sleep.

She found her mom, sitting alone on one of the two couches.

Jess froze.

Adrian was marking up a draft. She smiled when she saw Jess.

"Hi, baby doll. Where have you been?"

"Nowhere," was Jess' answer.

"You wanna...come sit down?" Adrian offered.

Jess wasn't sure how to react. She reluctantly took the couch adjacent from Adrian's.

"A-are Allison and Aunt Brenda s-still here?" Jess managed.

"They're upstairs," Adrian replied. "Uncle Harry brought the baby over a while ago. You missed them while you were in your room."

"Oh."

A long pause followed with nothing but Adrian scratching on her draft, the TV droning on, and Jess squirming in her seat.

Finally, Jess could bear the tension and confusion no longer. It was too heavy.

"Mom?"

"Hm?"

"We need to talk."

Adrian leaned her head against the couch and sighed. "I guess we do."

"A-about what happened, I mean. Before I left."

"I know."

Now that Jess had opened this line of communication she wanted to escape it—but acknowledged that it needed to be seen through to the end.

Jess struggled to find her words. "T-the reason...I came back...it was, it was Tabitha. She said I had to, h-had to have c-closure or it was gonna eat me...up, inside. I-I can go home, she said...b-but I'd never be home unless we talked this out."

"So you told you friend Tabitha everything?" Adrian asked.

Jess nodded. not sure if that revelation had angered her mother.

"What a damned mess this is," Adrian said gravely. "I can't even write something this...real."

Adrian looked at her daughter. "But Tabitha was right, Jess. Things will never be the same unless we talk. Why don't we...take turns, then? Would you like to go first?"

"M-me? Alright."

Jess cleared her throat. "I...still can't believe it happened. Sometimes I...t-think it was just a dream. B-but I know it isn't. Wasn't. Whatever. I-I don't think, that I stayed away because I was angry. I was...m-mostly scared."

"Scared how?" Adrian asked.

"Scared of it happening again," Jess replied bluntly. "A-a-all we were doing was saying goodbye, and before I knew it...w-we were...and if it w-was that easy...who says it won't happen again...just as quick?"

"And if it happened again, Jess...would that bother you?"

Jess was surprised by the question. "Of course! Y-you're my mom! Mothers and daughters don't do that. I-it's...wrong!"

"Even if you liked it?"

Jess shook her head angrily. "M-mom, what kind of question is that!?"

"I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it," Adrian responded plainly. "Get all the dirt out."

"I....I-I didn't like it," Jess stated. "It didn't feel right at all."

Adrian nodded. "Since you've been away, I've had a long time to sort things out in my own mind. At first I felt very guilty—mostly because I'd hurt you, baby doll. And yes...I'll admit it felt good to me, which made it worse. But as the months passed without you here, I started realizing the real truth of the matter: sometimes, Jess, things just happen."

"Wait, i-it felt—just happens? What do you mean?"

"I mean the...oh, might as well call it what it is. The incest taboo exists in nearly every culture on earth. Not just on principle level, but a biological one. Brothers and sisters are repelled by the idea of being together sexually. So are fathers and daughters. Grandfathers and granddaughters. Cousins. Mother Nature puts up that mental wall to prevent introducing inbreeding to the gene pool.