I'll Be Seeing You

Story Info
A young woman meets someone very special.
3.8k words
4.63
25.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle sighed as she counted her tips again, $4.57. Not a good Afternoon at all. She took a plate of Fried Catfish and fries to table 6, where Mr. Strenk was sitting, smiling, she sat the plate in front of him and poured him some more water.

"Thank you sweetie"He said as he adjusted his wheelchair closer to the table, " You are a dear." "I'll be back and check on you in a while" she said "Do you need anything else?"

"Just show me that pretty smile one more time" he said as he smiled up at her. She laughed, gathered up a menu from the empty table next to him, put her pen in her pocket and went back to the Waitress station.

Jose the dishwasher was clearing tables, he looked at her and winked. She pretended not to see him and looked the work schedule in front of her. Damn she thought she had to close tonight.

She heard a tittering and looked over to the corner to where the other waitress Natalie was flirting with her boyfriend. Natalie of the blonde hair skinny waist and big tits. Brad was touching her ass and whispering in her ear. She blushed and giggled. No doubt he was telling her what he would do to her after work.

The only other customer was Mr. Strenk quietly eating his dinner and staring out the window. He was a regular here he would come in three times a week and get the Senior special. His nephew would come pick him up at 745 Sharp, 15 minutes before they closed.

A nice old man she thought, and he always left a 5 dollar tip for her.

She looked back at Brad and Natalie and felt that familiar pang of jealousy. Her last boyfriend,, her only Boyfriend. Jeremy and her had broken up three months ago. He still would call on her every other week,, he would come to her apartment all smiles and lies and end up having sex with her, but it was just him using her and she knew it.

After he left she would cry and drink and tell herself she wouldn't give into him again, but her resolve would crumble under the wants and needs of her 22 year old Body.

She would actually satisfy herself a few times a week much better then Jeremy did. He was an impatient lover, who didn't like to kiss and liked her to go down on him, never returning the favor. When they did have intercourse it never lasted more than 2 minutes,,, he would frantically thrust into her and sate himself, often leaving within minutes. Their last encounter consisted of him sitting on the couch with his pants around his ankles while she sucked him, not even getting undressed. He climaxed in her mouth, grabbing her hair and making her eyes water as his semen spurted down her throat. .. she got up, eyes watering, and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Jeremy would never go near her until she did so, and when she came back he was gone. She sat on the couch and wept as she heard his motorcycle start up and take off out of the parking lot,,, its throaty growl the final insult to her womanhood. She drank a few beers, took some Tylenol PM and finally dozed off to sleep. She woke up 3 in the morning her loins aching,, needing release. She expertly worked the nub of her clit, squeezing her nipples with the other hand,, writhing and moaning in her empty bed bringing herself to climax again and again,,then drifting back to a fitful sleep.

Danielle started closing out the cash register, totaling up the credit cards, checks and cash and dropping them into the drop slot of the safe. Mr. Wagner would check tomorrow and drop the money off at the bank. Natalie and Brad walked up to the door.

"You got closing tonight babe" Natalie said. " I'm going to take off a little early since no one is here"

"OK Natalie" Danielle answered smiling sweetly.

Bitch, she thought.

The cook and Jose also left, hanging their hats up by the time clock behind the counter.

Mr. Strenk was wheeling himself to the door, so she smiled and opened it for him.

Dammit ,, it was raining. He went out on the covered porch and waited for his nephew.

Danielle finished the paperwork and readied to lock up. She took the keys out and went on the porch not looking forward to the drive home in the rain. She heard a gasp and looked to see Mr. Strenk sitting rigidly in his wheelchair. He was slightly paler then usual his right hand twitched.

Panic seized Danielle. Oh God,,, please don't have a heart attack or something here... she hurriedly checked her purse for her cell phone. "Are you OK" she asked as she fumbled for her phone, dropping her hairbrush.

Mr. Strenk's color came back.. he seemed to relax and he looked up and smiled "Yes dear... I'm a little out of sorts but it was just a spell"

Danielle breathed a sigh of relief.. Thank God she thought.

She touched his head, it was cool to the touch, and she could feel his pulse through the thin skin.

"You are an angel" he said smiling up at her she put her hand on his shoulder. He reached up and held her hand. "Thank you for looking out for me."

They stayed on the porch her hand on his shoulder and the rain falling until his nephew pulled up and helped him get into the car. She held an umbrella while he used the lift to get him into the passenger seat and loaded the wheelchair into the trunk.

She got back on the porch and watched them drive away the taillights a red blur in the falling raindrops.

She walked around the side of the restaurant to make sure the Fire Exit door was locked. Then went back inside to make sure all the lights were out. She came back outside and started to lock the front door.

"Excuse me.." a voice said.

Danielle jumped, dropping the keys, her heart pounding.

"I'm sorry ma'am ,, I didn't mean to make you jump" the voice said again, sounding embarrassed.

She turned and looked and saw a young man standing on the porch, wearing a uniform, water dripping from his cap.

"It's OK,," she said "I just didn't know you were there"

"Ma'am" he said again awkwardly "is this where the bus for Camp Cooke stops?"

"Umm I don't think so,,,, it never has before" she answered looking at him as he came into the porch light.

He was tall and athletically built, with dark hair and brown eyes. He had a small birthmark between his eyes and a strong jaw and full lips. He had a five o'clock shadow starting to sprout and he looked travel weary.

"Well is this Johnson's Restaurant?" he said "that's where the bus is supposed to pick me up"

"Yes," Danielle said "I guess you have the right place,,, when does it supposed to stop?"

"According to my orders at midnight" he answered.

"That's four hours from now,, and its pouring rain" she said.

He looked her in the eyes and said "I've seen lots worse"

Danielle's heart skipped. His eyes were deep and meaningful, and she could read the sorrow in them when he spoke those words.

She unlocked the door to the restaurant and motioned for him to follow.

"Let me make you some coffee" she said.

"I don't want to put you out Ma'am" he said hesitating at the door, "'Besides I don't want to get your floor wet"

"Number one" she said" Please stop calling me Ma'am.. Im only 22..My Name is Danielle and number two, the floors will dry off, and so will you once you get in here"

She had him set his bag by the door and sit at the table by the counter while she put on the coffee pot.

He took his hat off and set at the counter. She got out two cups and saucers, the cream and sugar and set them in front of him. He sat quietly looking at his hands, watching the fingers move as he flexed them.

"Well" she said "I've told you my name... what's yours?"

"Im sorry" he said, cheeks reddening, " I go by Mick, but lately its been just Sergeant."

"How long have you been in the Army?" she asked.

His eyes met hers and he said in a clipped tone "I'm a Marine,, Im not in the Army"

"I'm sorry she said", in a hurt tone" I don't know anything about the military"

His eyes softened "No, Im the one that should apologize,,, I know you didn't mean anything by it"

"What are those medals for?" she said pointing at his chest.

"Well the purple one is for getting shot" He answered

"And the others?" she asked.

"For shooting someone else" he said quietly.

"Oh" she said.

She poured him some coffee, which he took black, no cream and sugar. She made her self a cup and sipped it.

"I need to let this coat dry out" he said "May I hang it in front of the fans?"

"Sure" she said "There are some hangers by the door"

He removed his coat and shirt, hanging them neatly by the fans, buttoning them up and putting his necktie over the shirt. The Green Jacket and khaki shirt waved as the fan blew them to and fro. He sat back down, now wearing a tank type type undershirt and his uniform trousers,

He had a farmer's tan, his hands and neck were well tanned but his shoulders and arms were light in comparison. He was lean but muscular, she could see the thick muscles in his neck, shoulders and arms. Fine dark hairs showed throw the top of his shirt and ran down to where his chest filled out the shirt.

He sat down and sipped his coffee. "Thank you again,, Danielle" he said

"It's no problem,, Mick" she said

The act of them saying each other's name put her more at ease.

"Where are you from?... Mick" she asked.

He tells her he is from Norwalk, 50 miles away, and without being asked he tells her about his family, a younger sister, a doting mother and how he joined the Marines at 17 right out of School.

"Do you get home a lot?" she asked him?

"This is the second time since I joined" He said "I had 20 days,, now I'm going out to California to Camp Pendelton,,, they are forming a new unit to go back Overseas,, bunch of kids right out of Boot Camp"

"What will you do with them" she asked

"I don't know.... hopefully teach them something that will keep them alive" He answered "I'll be the Old Man" of the Squad.

"Mick,,, How old are you?" she asked

He looked at her ,, then out the window,, than back at her again.

"I hope to turn 24 in October" He answered.

She breathed in deeply. "Oh"

How can this be, she thought here is someone who is only a year older than her who is a Sergeant in charge of many men, who has the world on his shoulders it seemed.

They both looked away and then sipped their coffee.

Danielle turned on the radio on the counter but the static from the storm broke up the signals. She turned the dial until something came in clear.. an oldies station.

"Do you get a lot of letters from home" she asked

"Yes" He smiled "Mom writes me 3 times a week... Little sister as much as a 7 year old can"

She looked at her coffee, played with the handle and asked "Does your girlfriend write?"

She looked up to see his answer and saw the loneliness in his eyes.

"No... I don't have a girl,,, never really had a girlfriend" he answered.

Danielle reached out and touched his hand. They looked at each other wordlessly.

Another song came on the radio.

'Dance with me" she said

They got up and faced each other and she put her arms around his neck as the song started.

I'll be seeing you

In all the old familiar places

That this heart of mine embraces

All day through

She felt his strong arms around her, and put her head on his chest, closing her eyes and letting him hold her,

In that small cafe

The park across the way

The children's carousel

The chestnut tree

The wishing well

She breathed in his scent,,, the smell of a wool uniform, shaving soap a faint odor of sweat, but an honest sweat,, the smell of a man.

I'll be seeing you

In every lovely summer's day

In everything that's light and gay

I'll always think of you that way

They pulled each other closer and she felt the soft curves of her breasts,, her nipples rub against his hard chest. Her nipples tingled and grew erect. She looked up at him and breathed deeply he leaned down his lips close to her mouth.

I'll find you in the morning sun

And when the night is new

I'll be looking at the moon

But I'll be seeing you

She pulled him down and kissed his lips sucking on them gently. He reacted slowly the started to kiss her back. Their tongues explored each others mouth and their hands touched each others bodies. Danielle felt the hard muscles of his chest and she felt his hands move around her hips to her rounded buttocks. he pulled her close and she felt the hard lump in his trousers where his manhood was growing erect.

They kissed deeper now and his right hand moved up to her breast as the left one caressed her ass. She slipped her hand down to his trousers, undoing his zipper and feeling for his penis, she pulled it out of his fly.. meaty, thick and long it curved up in her hand. She licked his lips and stroked him expertly. He gasped and leaned back.

She felt him twitch and spasm in her hand and looked down as semen shot from the head of his erect member. It came out in spurts and gushes, gobs of it streamed out on the floor and her pants and his trousers and shoes.

She held him tightly as his orgasm faded and looked up to kiss him.

His face was beet red and he looked embarrassed.

"I'm sorry....I'll clean it up" he said

"No,,, come with me" she said

She kissed him and took him by the hand and led him back to the office.

Wordlessly she unfolded the couch into the portabed.

"Undress me" she said.

He complied, his strong hands pulling her shirt over her head and undoing her bra. As her unfettered breasts rubbed against his chest she started to undress him also.

Soon they lay naked caressing each other, his hands eagerly exploring her body, strong and firm they drank in every curve and hallow.

She moaned and pushed her breasts together, the dark erect nipples almost touching.

"Kiss them" she said.

He hungrily obeyed, licking and sucking on her nipples, tonguing in circles around them grabbing them also, She moaned and arched her back then pushed his head further down her body having him kiss her stomach and hips.

She felt the bristles of his short haircut and felt the metal of his dogtags touch her pubic mound. He put his arms around her thighs and reached up, holding her breasts as he kissed her womanhood, He did so tentatively at first so she pushed his head down farther and raised her hips up. She reached down and spread her lips, opening up to his mouth.

He stuck his tongue inside her and started flickering in and out ,, then sucking her clitoris.

She moaned and bit her lip bucking her hips as he lapped at her love box. She felt the familiar tingling in her loins and soon she came for him sliding herself up and down on his mouth as he took her juices from her.

He kissed it now, sucking and teasing it, his hands working her nipples as she moaned and writhed under him. He began to penetrate her repeatedly with his tongue and she came again, her girl cum soaking his mouth.

She pulled him up to her mouth and kissed him deeply tasting the salty juice of her vagina on his lips. She slid down kissing his chest and stomach, hungrily going down to his erection.

He moaned as she took him in her mouth stroking him and licking the head and shaft. She laid him down and began to suck him and lick him, working back and forth from his meaty shaft to his heavy, hairy sack. She dragged her breasts across his thighs and stomach the head of his shaft poking her erect nipples.

Then she mounted him.... gasping as the length and girth of his cock split open her lips and pushed into the warmth of her vagina.

He groaned as she humped and rode him,,, her nipples touching his moth for him to suck and lick, His hands grabbed her ass and spread it, her anus and pussy lips preading for his hands and manmeat.

He was raising his hips up, slamming into her each thrust sending tremors of pleasure through her nether parts. She felt her orgasm rising and thrust himself down deeply on his shaft, Her cries rang out as her vagina clung to his cock, trembling as its juice squirted on his shaft.

Suddenly he turned her on her back and began to pump her vigorously, his hips slamming into her, his balls hitting her ass cheeks rapidly. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed the nipples causing her to arch her back and cry out. She gabbed his hand and sucked his fingers while he went in and out of her.

She looked in his eyes as he went faster and harder. She felt her orgasm rising yet again and moaned as she came on him, luring his manhood again with her girl cum.

She felt him grow harder and he continued to pound her deeper and deeper.

She had never felt this way before.

She was being taken hard and fast, not the muddling advances of a teenager or the premature spasms of a greedy boy, but sure manly strokes.

He was taking her,, fucking her,, as a woman was meant to be fucked. Hard,,, steady .. and deep,,,

She now wanted to feel him climax inside her.

She hungered for the hot sticky feel of his semen deep in her.

She looked him in the eyes and said.

"Give it to me"

"Harder!"

"I want your cum"

"I NEED your cum!!"

He looked back at her and nodded,, sweat forming on his chest and he continued to pump her.

"Fuck me!!"

"FUCK ME!!!"

"Take me,,, FUCK ME HARD!!!"

She felt his cock grow stiffer and felt it pulling her pussy lips open as it slammed in and out.

"Cum for me"

"Cum For me Now!!!"

She felt her own orgasm rising yet again.

"CUM IN MY PUSSY!!!"

"CUM IN MY PUSSY!!!"

She cried and climaxed as he shot a huge load of semen in her. They both bucked and twitched as he made a gurgling sound and waves of pleasure radiated from her hips and vagina. His cock twitched as it emptied into her, the gooey deposit running out of her and down her crack, tickling her anus with its warm wetness.

She kissed him deeply and felt wetness on his lips and cheeks.

He was crying softly as he held her tightly and lay on top of her.

She stroked his back and held him tightly and drifted off to sleep.

She woke at 120 in the Morning and he was gone. She reached for him but knew that somehow he would not be there. She did feel the metal of his dogtags the thin disks wrapped with electrical tape.

She cried softly, wishing she could have held him forever. Then she got dressed and drove home through a gentle summer rain to her empty bed.

On Tuesday afternoon just before the restaurant closed Mr. Johnson, Natalie and Danielle were talking, wondering where Mr. Strenk had went. Danielle was voicing her concerns about his health when his nephew came in the door.

From the look on his face they knew the news was bad.

Tears streamed down both Natalie and Danielle's face when he told then that he thought his uncle had fallen asleep when he got in the car that night, but he had passed away driving in that storm, not 5 minutes after he had left.

The nephew, George, thanked them for their kindness and then turned to Danielle, handing her a yellowed envelope.

"This was in my Uncle's things" he said "But your name is on it, so I guess it belongs to you"

"Oh" said Danielle, thinking to herself it may be a tip he had forgot at some time.

George thanked them once again and left, and Danielle took the envelope to a booth and sat down to open it.

It was a Letter

Aged yellow it had the date February 27.1945 on the top and it read.

My Dearest Danielle,

When you read this I will be gone, hopefully to a better place then this hell on earth.

Our time together was an answer to a prayer that I prayed for almost 60 years. Without you I would have never known what it was like to have touched a woman and to be loved.

Tomorrow on February 28th at about 915 in the morning I will get hit in the back with a piece of shell and lose feeling from the middle of my chest down. I don't willingly go to this fate, but having laid with and loved and been loved by you will make it easier in my coming years to accept what has came to me. I will always remember the feel of you in my arms and the curve of your body and face as you lay sleeping when I left you so many years ago.

12