I'll Drop My Panties for U Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom McFerson has sex with three MILFs.
7.2k words
4.25
35.3k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers

Margaret Cabot

I'm horny. It's been seven days since Tom spent the weekend fucking me to delirium. My week in Vegas was enjoyable especially looking for his special gift. During the stay I was attracted to a number of men, and hit on several times. Being desired by other men was a boost to my pride, but I'm only thinking of Tom. I feel like a virgin waiting for a handsome someone to take my cherry. The plane ride to Columbia was only made tolerable by several strawberry daiquiris.

As Lance goes to get the car, I call Tom. I'm anxious about calling him and being scared he might not answer.

"Hello Margaret," his rich baritone almost causes me to pee my panties.

"Tom, darling I'm at the airport, and won't be able to get to the condo until six. Can you meet me then?"

"I'll be waiting for you."

"Thank you Tom. I hope you're ready. I'm horny as a penned heifer in heat. I'm going to ravage you."

His laugh sends thrills up and down my spine. I can almost see, touch, and smell him. It seems to take forever to get home, unpack, and prepare dinner for Lance. I tell him I have a meeting with of a representative of the Democratic Party about how the money we donated. It isn't a total lie, but he doesn't question me about leaving. I don't shower, but I remember Tom's gift and a change of underwear.

I drive the speed limit to town from our home in Irmo. Getting a speeding ticket on I-26 would delay my arrival. It's almost six when I pull into the Cornell Arms parking lot. Tom's Lexus is parked close to the elevator. I smile to myself hurrying to the elevator, and wished it was faster. The door opens. I hear 2001 being played, the lights are dim, and the smell of Jasmine arouses my senses. I walk to the living room to see Tom standing beside a couch wearing an all white sweat suit. He's gorgeous.

"Thank you for the romantic setting. I've been thinking about this moment for a week," I say walking into his waiting arms after dropping my purse on the couch. "I feel like a school girl who's about to lose her virginity. That's how anxious I am."

No need for that," he picks me up like I'm a feather carrying me into the bedroom lit by a dozen candles.

"This is even more romantic than my entrance." She says. "I'm sorry I didn't have time to shower and change."

"I'll take you anyway I can." He sits her feet on the floor and enfolds her in his arms.

The flittering candle light in the room dulled by fading sunlight casts shadows of the two of us entwined is a passionate embrace.

"Oh Tom, take me quickly. I can't wait. I want your weight crushing me. I want you in me. I want to feel you're cum flooding my pussy as I climax."

Quickly he removes my clothes and smothers me with kisses, gorges on my breasts, and feasts on my pussy.

I moan and groan as he satisfies my needs with his hands, lips, and tongue. His face is buried in my pussy, and his hands hold me in place. The contractions of my sex organs reverberate through my body as I climax with the bellow of a woman touched at her core.

My after effects continue as I lay in the paradise of Tom's body surrounding mine. "I'm ready." I stroke his cock. He pulls himself on top of me, spreads my legs, and I guide him into my pussy with a moan, "Oooh I needed that."

He pulls my legs together, rolls forward until I'm on my shoulders, and pushes my feet until one is on each side of my head. While he holds me in place, he bores into me with his staff.

I feel as though I'm bent into the shape of a pretzel, my breathing comes in gasps; I look up at his handsome face concentrating on me, and I lose all of my senses except the feeling of his long, hard, thick cock stimulating the walls of my vagina. I close my eyes, see fireworks under my eye lids, and grunt with each of his thrusts. His cock slides in and out of me over and over. At last the sensation of his stroking brings me to another climax. He doesn't stop as I moan in pleasure at each push. Finally, I feel his speed increase, his shaft swell and harden. With one last plunge he touches my cervix and floods my cavity with his warm liquids. My groan joins his as we climax together.

He persists in grinding his shank deep into my pussy as his spasms continue until slowly fading away. He softens and slips from me and returns us to a normal position.

I lay exhausted in a state of sexual ecstasy.

I wake covered with a sheet and spread. I look around. Nothing looks familiar then I remember I'm in the condo with Tom. Where is he? I pull the spread off the bed and rush into the hall. Standing in front of the stove is Tom wearing his white sweat suit. "Tom, why didn't you wake me?"

"You were sleeping so peacefully, and I knew you were tired from your trip. Would you like something to eat? I have the fixings for omelets."

I plop in a chair. "I guess I was more tired than I thought, and I am hungry"

"Put some bread in the toaster while I get you a robe." He returns, removes the spread, and puts the housecoat around me.

I pull him to me and he puts his hands on my breasts. "Thank you for my coming home gift."

"My pleasure." He goes about the task of preparing the ham and cheese omelets. "Eat up the coffee will be ready soon."

We eat quietly chatting about my trip and his work week.

"I made the calls as promised, and while I didn't get any firm commitments all of them are interested and want to meet you."

"Want to meet me. Why?"

I laugh. "I told them you were the epitome of Adonis: tall, blonde, handsome, and personable."

"That's nice of you, but how are we going to arrange a meeting?"

"I'll take care of all the details. I want you to be the only attraction. You can explain everything the party is trying to do, and how their contributions will help deal with the Tea Party position of principle over people. I'll bring up the topic of Governor Haley and you can elaborate on her governing and ethical deficiencies."

"I can do all of that, but why have me represent the party."

"Darling, it's the Adonis Effect. I want the ladies to be wowed by you, and let them see how you represent the future of the state and not the past."

"Okay, I guess you have a better insight into the female psyche than I do."

Tom McFerson

Light filters through the windows casting shadows on the far wall of two figures making love. The classical music playing muffles the sounds of lips kissing and sucking, of body parts slapping each other, and the rhythmic sounds of a bed shaking back and forth. A strong scent of strawberry potpourri along with spend body fluids fill the room. The profile of swaying breasts is a prominent silhouette on the white wall. The strained high pitch of an orgasm vibrates the curtains partially covering the windows. Salty, musky, and human odors increase as the couple engages in a strenuous fucking session.

"Tom, oh Tom, I'm coming again. Your cock is touching every sensitive spot in my pussy. Please don't come yet, I want to keep fucking." Margaret rides up and down my rock hard cock. The silhouette of her bucking body against the wall shows flying hair, and swinging tits.

Her body goes stiff, she leans back with her hands on my legs, her head swings from side to side, and she groans.

I roll over covering her soft lips with mine.

We kiss for a long time with my shaft buried in her cunt.

I break from her lips, rising above her I marvel at her forty-five year old breasts, before raining kisses over her face, ears, and neck.

"Don't forget my boobs. I love the way you suck on them." She lifts one to my face, and her other hand brushes through my hair.

Her breasts are large, soft, and smooth with dollar size areolae and hard raspberry colored nipples. I kiss them all over and shift my tongue from one nipple to the other. I suck a teat into my mouth and squeeze it between the roof of my mouth and my teeth. I apply more and more pressure until she moans, then run my tongue over her nub in all directions.

She sighs and pushes her other tit to my face.

I take the nipple and apply force, ease off, and add more stress. Over and over I alternate between hard and easy pressure hardening them even further.

Her legs move further apart. Oh Tom, you're hitting my cervix, it's wonderful."

My confidence and pride are boosted by her comments and reactions to my efforts. She's a beautiful lady, built for pleasure with a great pussy, and while I like her a great deal she's only a means to advance my career. That doesn't mean she's not a great piece of ass. Even at forty-five she has all the assets and enthusiasm of a twenty year old, and even during our third time together she's a joy. I bring her feet to my chest and saw into her with the weight of two hundred pounds pounding into her tightened pussy.

She grunts, "Augh," at each stroke. 'Tom, oh Tom I'm coming." She pulls me to her breasts with her arms around my neck and spills her fluids over my cock and bed.

I've been stimulated and ready for a long time, but I've waited until this moment to drive myself into her as hard as I can. I spray the lining of her pussy walls with my juism. My entire body is as stiff as an I-beam, and my spasms continue until I've got nothing else to give. I groan, "That's one for Tom."

She groans even louder and longer, "Oh yes, oh God, oh fuck, you're wonderful."

Eleesha Montgomery

I sit in my office in the Cornell Arms Condominiums finishing a report for the owners of the building, and remembering the pathetic fuck of last night. My husband, Leroy, and I had a lovely dinner at O'Charley's, but he had one too many Rum and Cokes. He was too drunk to drive, so I took him home as mad as an eagle surveying a field empty of prey. I got him undressed and into bed, and spent an hour on my cell talking with my mother and my best friend Mildred. I went to bed naked and fall asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Sometime early this morning, I was awakened by a large hand covering my breast and a big cock humping my ass.

"Honey, I've got something to give you," He said.

"Whatever it is I don't want it, I need to sleep." I removed his hand from my tit. Before I could get comfortable his hand was tickling my pussy. When I tried to take his hand away my legs spread a little, and he buried his finger in my snatch. The harder I tried to get away from him the more determined he was to finger fuck me. He hit my G-spot, and I stopped squirming trying to get away. My resistance gave way to pleasure. In no time at all he had me on my back, and his big mouth was chomping on a nipple. As I became better lubricated, he put his thumb on my clit and I moaned, "Oooaugh."

That's all he needed to hear. He was between my legs, my body was pinned to the bed, and he rose and probed with his big stick until he plunged into me.

I hadn't wanted to have sex with a drunk, but now I was ready. I pulled him close. "Baby I'm ready give it to me." What a disappointment. He banged into me about a dozen times before he shot his load.

"Thanks Eleesha, I needed that." He rolled off of me and in no time was snoring.

There I laid a horny fuckable female who hadn't been satisfied. I got up and finished myself off in the bathroom with a dildo. Who needs a man who can't even last forty seconds?

My mind shifts from the recent past to several weeks ago, and an unexpected and wonderful quickie with a white tenant in room 401. I wonder if he's using the condo today. I stand, stretch, and walk into the outer office to get a cup of coffee. Walking into the lobby, I say hello to Charles the man at the front desk, and looking out the window I see his Lexus. I smile to myself and return to my office. I pick up the phone and dial 5401.

The phone rings four times before I hear, "Hello."

"Mr. McFerson, this is Eleesha Montgomery the condo manager. Do you have some time to see me today?"

"What do you want to see me about?" He asks.

"I'd rather tell you in person."

He hesitates; I hope he's not going to say no. "I'm making some calls, but I should be finished in about fifteen minutes. Why don't you come up then?"

"Thank you Mr. McFerson, I'll be there." I have a smile on my face and a good feeling between my legs. I remove my suit jacket unbutton three buttons at the top of my blouse so some cleavage is showing. Just before I leave the office, I stop and remove my panties and stuff them in my purse. A girl has to be prepared, I say to myself. I tap on his door twenty minutes after our phone call.

The door opens and there he stands six feet two inches of masculine sexuality.

"Come in Mrs. Montgomery. May I call you Eleesha?"

I offer him my hand. "Why don't you call me Lesha everyone else does."

"Okay Lesha it is, and I'd like you to call me Tom. I don't like formality when I'm not working. I'm brewing some tea would you care for a cup?"

"That would be lovely and a great change of pace from coffee," I follow him into the kitchenette where a steam kettle is whistling.

"Please sit down while I place the tea ball into the pot."

I sit with my legs crossed, and pull my blouse down a little when he's not looking. As he turns with a tray containing the tea pot, two cups, and condiments, I slowly uncross and re-cross my legs. I notice him looking at me.

"What can I do for you Lesha?" He asks setting the tray on the table.

I smile. "I was just sitting in my office this morning when I remembered the first time we met. It was one of the most enjoyable afternoons I've had in a long time. I also recall that my family was coming by and we didn't have much time. If you're interested, I'd like us to take time and get to know each other better." I re-crossed my legs and ran a finger along my neckline.

He doesn't speak as he removes the tea ball from the pot, pours two cups, and pushes the cream and sugar to me. He fixes his tea and smiles. "Lesha, I would like for you to spend the rest of the afternoon with me."

I'm excited; I stand up unbuttoning the rest of my blouse.

He holds up his hand, "Whoo, slow down we have several hours to become better acquainted. I'm into politics and I would like to know if you have friends like yourself who might be interested in entertaining some friends of mine?"

I'm stunned by his question. "Are you asking me to recruit some of my more adventurous friends to meet some of yours? Do you want to fuck me and them pimp for you?"

He takes a sip of tea. "I wouldn't put it in those words, but you have the general idea."

"I've never been so insulted in my whole life," I say removing my blouse from my shoulders to reveal my ample breasts covered by a white bra.

His eyes never leave me as I remove my blouse. "It was just a question? You can answer with a yes or a no." He sits back in his chair and drinks more tea.

"My answer is I don't know." I sip some tea and reach behind my back to unfasten my bra. My breasts slump under their weight.

His eyes are fixated on me. "I'm assuming you're answer is no."

"Why would you assume that? I ask shrugging one shoulder to allow a strap to fall to my elbow, and then I do the other.

"I'm guessing by your behavior you're more interested in being with me than you are about answering my question?" He straightens his cock in his pants.

I pull the tops of my bra cups down so my aereolae show. "I have some lady friends who have been known to step out on their boyfriends or husbands. Aside from sex what is the payoff."

"From the money I have to work with, I can say the inducement will not be monetary, although individuals may be willing to offer money or gifts in return for favors. Some potential contributors are more likely to make a signification contribution to a political case if some inducement is offered."

"What you're telling me is that you would like me and some of my adventurous friend to fuck some white dudes just for the sex."

"Not all of the dudes will be white, but aside from that fact the rest of what you've asked is correct. As I said, I have only a small budget, but I thought you and your friends might be willing to entertain some gentleman, as a way of helping the Democratic Party raise money and elect individuals who will support the party's causes."

"Are you telling me you're pimping for the Democrats?"

"That's a poor choice of words. I'd say I'm enabling some friends to assist the party by entertaining some wealthy gentleman. With the understanding there may be some financial payoff." He finishes the cup of tea and stands. "You don't have to give me an answer today,"

He walks to me and places his hands on my bra cups and pulls them from under my breasts. They oscillate to their nature position. "You have beautiful breasts, may I?"

I lift both of my tatas to him; he kisses each one.

He drops to his knees pulling my skirt and panties to the floor. "Your scent is unique." He pushes his face into my crotch.

I stagger backward not expecting him to go there.

He lowers me to the kitchen floor, grabs my hips, and pushes his face into my groin. The floor is cold, but I don't complain, because his tongue is sweeping up and down my slit. My pubic hair is soppy wet and my opening separates. Around and around my outer lips he moves before licking my slit again and ramming his tongue into me.

I moan. "Oooh'" and place my hands on his head and weaving my fingers through his blonde hair.

As he licks my pussy, he raises his arms and strums my nipples until their hand.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," I moan as the thrills of his mouth and tongue surge through me.

He lifts his head and pushes two fingers into me.

"Don't stop, don't stop," I moan.

The sensations of his fingers probing my cavity walls are marvelous, and I feel the rumbling of my sex organs. I sense him move his head north, his tongue flicks over my clit. Over and over again he licks my most sensitive spot.

I arch my back and groan, "Oaaaugh," as my fluids gush onto his hand and the kitchen floor. He doesn't stop and I writhe under his unrelenting assault on my clit. "Stop, stop I can't take any more." He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. I lay recovering from my orgasm as he undresses.

He stands over me with his large white cock dripping precum on my belly. Leaning forward he guides his shaft to my open mouth.

I kiss the tip, take it between my lips and squeeze as hard as I can.

He moans, "Keep that up."

I do and run my tongue around the tip concentrating my licking on the underside of his crown.

"Damn you're good," he says pushing his staff deeper into my mouth.

I take as much of him as I can before I gag.

He pulls back. "Sorry," but he continues to fuck my face.

In and out he moves, and I tighten my lips around his thrusting cock.

"Oooah," he moans and moves faster and faster.

"I hear his rapid, shallow breathing, and feel his cucumber swell harden and spurt globs and globs of cum into my mouth. I swallow as much as I can, but I can't gulp it down fast enough. My mouth isn't big enough to take it all, and it spills over my face and chest. I hold him tight until his spasms stop; he softens and slips from my mouth.

"Damn, you're a great cock sucker." He moves off me, pulls me to the edge of the bed with my head hanging down.

He stands in front of me and fondles my breasts hanging down and back.

"You have a great sit of tits. I bet your husband can't keep his hands off of you."

I laugh at the thought of my husband attempt early this morning. I enjoy Tom's hands on my boobs, and watch his cock coming alive again.

He continues to finger my hangers until he leans forward sucking a nipple into his mouth. Licking and sucking one teat and then the other. He switches every ten seconds until his hard-on returns. He probes my mouth with his erection until I take him into my mouth.

I'm warm all over. My tits are tingling and my mouth is squeezing his cock as hard as I can. He pushes and pulls it over my lips. The multiple stimulations sends wave after wave of pleasure surging though my body.

mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers
12