Ill Met in the Moonlight

Story Info
Woman's dark fantasies arouse a vampire's hunger.
3.4k words
4.32
15.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa was home alone. Her parents were away on business trips and her two younger brothers were at a sleep-over. It was a Friday night and she was enjoying the solitude from the household craziness. She didn't have any plans—she didn't want any. Vanessa wanted to relax, to enjoy her solitude quietly, peacefully. She had already taken care of locking up for the night, and was in her basement, laying on the floor, wrapped in a blanket. Her long, wavy chestnut hair was flared out as she lay on her side, her sky blue eyes fixated on the movie she was watching. Her tiny frame was wrapped up at least five times in the blanket her grandmother had made her. Vanessa smiled as she remembered getting the blanket for Christmas two years ago.

She must've forgotten I'm too small for my age, she considered, chuckling at how she often was mistaken for a 15-year-old when she was really 21. It was a bit of a nuisance, though. Often she had trouble talking to guys at bars she went out to with friends.

Vanessa gently shook her head, forgetting about everything else but the movie she had on. She was watching a vampire movie, thinking of how cool it would be to have fangs, or be dressed as elegantly as the character was, when the TV flickered and then went out.

Vanessa sat up slowly and looked around. She saw the hallway light was out, too. The power strip next to the TV showed that it, too, was not running. The full moon shone through the tiny little window, just to the left of the TV. Then, Vanessa heard something: footsteps!

She gasped as she realized there must be someone in the house. Every fiber in her body screamed out, "RUN!" But Vanessa was frozen to the ground, unable to get up, unable to scream in terror.

The footsteps were right above her, but farther away. She realized he was on the main floor, in the hallway. Then, Vanessa heard the footsteps move, heading towards the front door.

Maybe he is leaving, she thought hopefully. That hope was dashed as the door to the basement creaked open.

Vanessa couldn't think of anything else to do except lay back on the ground and feign sleep. She closed her eyes and tried not to show any terror on her face as the footsteps slowly came down the steps. She fought not to tremble as she heard the intruder's footsteps become muffled on the carpet floor, coming towards her.

He's going to kill me! He's going to slit my throat and kill me!

All manner of horrible things came into Vanessa's mind about what the intruder was going to do. However, none came true. Vanessa heard the intruder stop right behind her, and the creaking of leather clothing gave away that he, or she, was bending down, kneeling right behind her. A hand brushed against her hair and down her neck. Vanessa felt small goosebumps raise up on her arms, but still kept her eyes closed. The touch seemed like that of a lover's, and confirmed Vanessa's guess that her intruder was a male.

Now the hand pulled back the blanket from her shoulders, exposing Vanessa's long, sleek neck. She could feel his breath as he bent closer. Then, a distinctly male voice, harsh but soft, whispered into her ear:

"I am not going to hurt you. Do not scream. When you awaken, all will be well."

Don't scream? What is he going to do? Vanessa's thoughts raced through her mind like wildfire, trying to decipher his meaning, when smooth, velvety lips kissed her once, twice, three times along her neck. Gentle, playful kisses, the kind given by a lover. Then, the intruder gently turned Vanessa onto her back, and spoke to her again.

"Open your eyes. I want you to be awake for this."

Slowly, cautiously, Vanessa opened her eyes. The moonlight was now gone, so she could not make out his face, but the shape of the intruder seemed very familiar, like the two of them had met before.

He reached out a hand to her face, slowly running his fingers through her hair, before putting his hand behind her head to lift her up a bit off the ground. His face slowly moved forward, his mouth parting. Vanessa thought he meant to kiss her, until she saw two teeth slowly getting longer and more pointed. As she opened her mouth to scream, the man's mouth came down on her neck, his fangs piecing her soft flesh. Vanessa's mouth opened in a wide "O," but no sound came out. She felt herself falling, like she had drunk too many glasses of champagne. Silver stars floated before her eyes, before all went black.

Groaning, Vanessa opened her eyes. Firelight cast shadows against the walls, but everything was a blur. Shaking her head to clear her vision, Vanessa remembered what had happened and sat up straight.

It was very clear now: the power going out, the intruder talking to her, his kisses…

HIS FANGS!

Vanessa remembered when those two pointed teeth had pierced her flesh, and while it unnerved her, it had also excited her. She remembered how it felt like she was drunk from too much wine, but she had also become giddy, like a switch in her pleasure center had just been turned on.

Vanessa looked around her, finally aware that she was no longer at home. She sat on a big canopy bed; it looked like it belonged in a castle. The sheets were red silk and shone from the light being cast out from the stone fireplace to her right. There were no windows where she was.

He probably thought I would escape, she contemplated, remembering now that she was his captive. She looked around the room, noticing that the only other light came from three other torches: one to her left and two on either side of the wooden door. Vanessa looked down at herself and saw she was no longer wearing her t-shirt and pajama pants. Instead, she had been changed into a sleek evening gown of black silk, with the lowest neckline she had ever seen in her life, and an opening in the front that ran almost all the way up to her crotch.

Slowly, Vanessa rose from the bed, rubbing her neck, which felt very stiff. Her fingers brushed across two, small round holes. They felt like puncture wounds. Her fingers grazed across them again, recalling the bite, as she drifted across to the door.

Gently, she pushed the door open, hoping not to disturb the silence. The door gave a small creak as it opened to a massive stone hallway. Vanessa's stocking feet made barely a whisper as she moved across the floor towards a winding staircase to her right. However, she had just touched the top step when she saw a figure coming up—the man who had been in her house.

She could only determine this from his frame; his features were still blurred as he stood at the bottom of the stairs, cast in shadows from the torches. Slowly, he began to climb up the stairs to where Vanessa stood, transfixed by the sight of him.

He was bald, and had a goutee of dirty blonde hair. He wore a pair of loose black pants, leaving his upper body naked. He was muscular, with broad shoulders and tribal tattoos winding around his arms and disappearing onto his back. As he came closer to her, Vanessa noticed cold eyes, the mixture of the clearest blue and the lightest gray, making him appear very intimidating. Vanessa could not break her gaze from his.

He reached the top of the stairs and stood before her, not saying anything, only a head above her, his eyes burning into her own. Vanessa finally managed to squeak out, "Who are you?"

He answered in that smooth voice she remembered from her basement. "I supposed an explanation is warranted. My name is Rannoch, and as you may have guessed, I am a vampire. This is my home, a castle in a remote part of Europe. The nearest town is miles away from here."

Rannoch looked at Vanessa sternly. "I have not brought you here to kill you, but I do not think it would be wise to run away. Do not think of your family, they are part of your old life now."

"My old life? What do you mean?" Vanessa felt terror and fury rising in her as she asked the question.

"I have modified your family's memories while they are away. They will no longer remember you, so you will not be missed if you do die."

Fury overtook fear as Vanessa glared at the man, trying to control her temper as he continued speaking.

Rannoch seemed to not take notice of the anger rising in Vanessa's face as he went on. "You are to live here, with me. I have been watching you for some time, since you turned 20, although I noticed you at the age of 18. You had a spark in you that I noticed. A true interest in the dark side of life that I have not seen in centuries. However, at so young an age, I thought it unwise to take you. But now, you are of a decent age where you can live here and be my consort and companion."

Vanessa's rage took hold, her arms reaching out to grab this man by the neck and strangle him. "CONSORT?! I AM NO ONE'S CONSORT!"

As she spoke, Vanessa bit her lip. She stopped, her grip still around Rannoch's neck. She had drawn blood. How had that happened? She hadn't bit her lip that hard. Vanessa ran her tongue over her teeth. It stopped at her left incisor. She felt the point: she had fangs!

Confusion must've shown on her face, for Rannoch was smiling in contempt. "You cannot leave here. Who would have you? You are a vampire now."

Her fear came back full force and quelled the rage that had fueled her before. Vanessa stepped back, as if trying to get away from this man, this man who had kidnapped her and was trying to seduce her.

Rannoch quickly closed the gap between them, grabbing her wrists and pulling her arms to her side. "I know you want to give in to the desire," he breathed, his face was bent so close to her own. "You love the danger, it excites you, like it is exciting you now. Do not deny it, I can smell your pleasure."

Vanessa hated to admit it, but she was aroused by Rannoch. What he was saying struck something in her head, and made sense. She was very aroused by the darkness, by being here, by waking up as a vampire, but she was still pissed about being called a consort.

Her anger at being called that took over her mind again. She bit him.

It was like biting into gelled form of a cold liquid. What should have been a warm spurt of blood was nothing. Rannoch moaned, apparently aroused, but Vanessa let go and spat in disgust.

"You will become accustomed to the taste of me," he said, apparently aware of how it felt to bite into his own kind. "And once you get used to the taste, such pleasure! It is pleasure for both the body and the mind."

"You are a monster!" Vanessa tried to wrench herself from him, but Rannoch's grip held her firm, and he pulled her close. Vanessa's body was pressed against his, and she could feel how hard he was.

"I think you should feel the kind of pleasure I can bring," he whispered to her, lowering his head to Vanessa's exposed neck. Vanessa froze, trying to force her body to resist any penetration that may come.

She felt his teeth sink past her skin, into her veins. Her body first tried to fight him off, but a new feeling, one she had no one of describing, came over her. It went beyond pleasure, beyond what she felt when she was first bitten. Her body felt like it was on fire, lit from deep within her belly, and it coursed through her veins where blood should have been pulsing, but seemed frozen. Vanessa moaned, her body racked with such pleasure, as Rannoch continued to suck at her neck, as if pulling out the anger and fear, to replace it with lust and passion.

Rannoch felt Vanessa as she began to fall into the pleasure that a vampire could give. As he sucked at her neck, his left hand slowly made it's way up from her wrist to her tit, caressing her smooth skin as he made the journey. His hand gently cupped her breast, feeling how heavy it was against his palm, and lightly circled the nipple through her dress. A groan escaped past Vanessa's lips, and Rannoch, using his right hand, guided her hand to his groin. He felt her hand close on his hardened prick and he let a small moan escape as he continued to fondle her tit.

Rannoch's free hand went to her thigh and began to caress the stocking leg, until he got to her damp pussy. He felt how wet she was even through the crotch of the stockings, and snickered a hole in them with one claw-like fingernail. Rannoch's lips curled in a small smile against Vanessa's skin as he slowly pushed one finger in. She moaned so loudly, as he felt her shudder a bit against his finger. Slowly, gently, he began to pump his finger in and out, his other hand reaching around her back and pulling her closer to him.

Rannoch's mouth was still latched to Vanessa's throat. Vanessa's hand that was on Rannoch's groin had untied the loose-fitting black pants, leaving him naked, and she was matching his thrusts as she jacked him off. Her free hand went to the back of Rannoch's neck, gripped him with a iron-like grip, and jerked him off of her neck with a force coming from somewhere deep within. She locked eyes on him and bared her own fangs, as if she was getting ready to eat him alive. He met her gave and bared his fangs, before picking her up, wrapping her legs around him, keeping his finger buried in her tight pussy.

Vanessa wrapped her legs around Rannoch's back, her arms laced behind his neck. She kissed his with such fierceness that she nipped his lips and her own with her new fangs. She felt Rannoch push her up against the stone cold wall, pumping her hard with his finger, his lips locked on hers in a fierce, lustful kiss. She felt his fangs brush against her lips, on the edges of her tongue as he sucked on her mouth.

Rannoch pulled Vanessa away from the wall, and began to head towards the heavy, wood door that led to the room where Vanessa awoke. Once inside, he threw her onto the bed before climbing on top of her. He began to nibble against her neck, his fangs nipping at her skin and eliciting a loud moan from Vanessa. His hand roamed her curves, gently groping her breasts. His lips moved down to the neckline of her black dress, he face buried in her cleavage. His teeth fastened to the material, and he gently took one fang, dragging it down the center of Vanessa's dress, ripping it open, exposing her naked body.

The heat from the room washed over Vanessa like a blanket, warming her skin. Rannoch's head lifted back up from just below her crotch to her right breast and began to suckle like a baby, and brushing against the nipple of her left breast with his thumb. He felt Vanessa's hands run down his back, her nails digging into his skin, exciting him even further. Quickly, he switched over to the left breast and hungrily sucked on her.

Vanessa felt her lust for Rannoch rising, the fire of pleasure being fueled higher and higher as Rannoch continued to please her. Finally, she couldn't take anymore foreplay. She pulled Rannoch up by the cuff of his neck, and stared deeply into his icey eyes.

"Take me," she whispered lustfully. "NOW!"

Baring his teeth, Rannoch came down on top of Vanessa, his teeth sinking back into her neck at the same time that his thick dick sunk all the way into her pussy. The combination made Vanessa roll her eyes back as she climaxed at that moment. Vanessa's cum coated Rannoch's thick, 10-inch prick. He held her there, drinking in her pleasure as Vanessa convulsed in an orgasm. Vanessa wrapped her arms around Rannoch, her claw-like nails digging into his flesh, and as she came down from her high, she moved her face to sink her teeth into Rannoch's neck. She didn't care about the taste; she felt like she was on a cloud, her pleasure so overwhelming. Her only thought was to have this man, this vampire, the man who chose her and would be with her forever, share in her pleasure.

Rannoch groaned as he felt Vanessa's teeth sink deep into his skin, adding to the pleasure he was already feeling from being inside her. She was so warm, so tight. Untouched, not a virgin, but obviously hadn't been with a man longer than 5 inches. Her pussy was contracting around him, feeling like a silken vice, adjusting to fit him and only him. As the bubbles of pleasure began to fill his head, he began to thrust into her, slowly at first, wanting to provide her with unimaginable pleasure and to last for the entire night.

Vanessa felt Rannoch begin to pump slowly into her, and she started to thrust back, lifting up one leg around his back, her hands moving down to his buttocks, to pull him into her harder as he continued to thrust into her. He felt her urging him, and began to speed up and going harder into her, filling her so full. Her head began to bang against the headboard of the bed; he thrust into her so hard and fast. He wrenched his teeth from her neck, pulling her off of him in the process. He stared at her and bared his teeth; she brandished her fangs back at him, before reaching up to take his lower lip into her mouth, cutting at his lip in the process.

"You are mine!" Rannoch hissed, his thrusts gaining in speed and momentum. "You are mine, forever!"

"Make me fully yours," groaned Vanessa.

Rannoch was going at a pace that a normal mortal man could never sustain. She wanted to be his forever, belonging only to him and no one else. It was the closest thing to love a vampire could have. It spurred him on, bringing him closer and closer to his own climax. He bit back into Vanessa's neck—he tried to never bite the same area twice. Vanessa's body went into a convulsion of spasms as she began to climax again. Her body felt like it was a flame, full of passion, lust, and a darkness that knew she would always have this pleasure, and that nothing else would compare. Vanessa bit Rannoch's neck, wanting him to climax into her, to fill her, to make her his forever.

The bite was all it took. Rannoch groaned into Vanessa's neck as he felt the pleasure within him burst like a bubble of champagne, and he held Vanessa to him tightly, cumming inside of her. He held her naked body against him for a long time, taking his teeth gently out of her neck, allowing her to keep her fangs in him. The pleasure was a rush, a flick of life inside of him. He hadn't felt alive in a long time. That this woman could awaken such a pleasure in him was proof he had chosen right.

Long after he finished cumming, Rannoch held Vanessa against him. She took her fangs from his neck, and rested her head in the hallow of his neck.

"You are mine, now. You can never go back," Rannoch whispered into Vanessa's ear.

"And you are mine," Vanessa whispered back.

She is going to keep life interesting, Rannoch thought.