I'll Remember This

Story Info
Birthday girl is forced to show her body to her friends.
1.4k words
4.03
198.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icecubez
Icecubez
99 Followers

It was Suzie's 21st birthday. There was a group of us that were out celebrating. We had started early and done a pub-crawl. We started with beer on it's own and finished in the last pub on beer and three shots if spirits each.

To say we were all drunk would be a fair comment. To say we had spent all of our money and were skint would also be fair comment. So, we all piled back to Suzie's house to continue the celebrations and to drink her booze cabinet dry.

Now Suzie is nothing special. She's tall, slim a 34B and a good laugh. A tomboy in the true sense of the word. She is one of the lads. She can match you drink for drink and can hold it as good as a lot of blokes. To be fair it is safe to say sometimes we forget she is a girl. But not that night. Not on her 21st. That night has become the stuff of legend.

We were back at her place. There were fifteen of us in total. We all work together. It is mostly guys. Suzie and Jess are the only girls and when we go drinking they both become honoury guys for the night.

Jess has a figure to die for. She is curvy and has 36D boobs. Get her drunk enough and you can guarantee they will come out. The whole group has seen her breasts on more then one occasion and we love them every time.

Anyway, we were in Suzie's kitchen/diner drinking and chatting and joking. Suzie was sat on a high stool chair at the breakfast bar holding court and telling tales of her teenage years. Jess was standing the other end of the bar with a mischievous grin on her face. From her bag she pulled a pair of handcuffs. She moved behind Suzie and winked at us.

Jess took Suzie's right arm and moved it behind her back. She gently slipped the handcuff onto her wrist. Jess then did the same with Suzie's left arm as well. Suzie was pinned to the chair and restrained. When she realised what had happened she didn't look too happy.

Jess had the key to release the handcuffs on a chain. She placed this around her neck allowing the key to settle between her breasts.

"Birthday kiss time." She said

"Everyone is going to give you a birthday kiss as a special memory of your 21st." Jess continued.

Jess then had us line up and one by one we kissed Suzie. There was just Jess and I left. I grinned and looked at Jess "Ladies first." To which the guys cheered and Jess smiled.

"No thanks." Said Suzie

But Jess was not to be upstaged by me and so she stood in front of Suzie and promptly started to kiss her. I couldn't believe it when I saw Jess's tongue dart into Suzie mouth. I was in heaven.

I didn't much fancy following that but as it was my turn and not to let the side down.

"You bastard. Just you wait I'll remember this!" Suzie whispered, as I got closer

Somehow I was getting blamed for this even though it was Jess's idea.

I thought for a moment and decided that if I was going to be damned I would at least be damned for something I was guilty of. So, I looked at Jess and winked

"I don't think that we should just release Suzie from her cuffs." I said

"Oh?" Said Jess playing along nicely

"No, I think that Suzie should win the right to be released."

"Ok, tell me more" Said Jess

"I think we should ask her a question. If she gets it right then we release her but if she gets it wrong then not only won't we release her but she should also face a forfeit."

"No, I'm not playing!" Replied Suzie looking a little unsure

"What kind of forfeit?" Asked Jess warming to the idea

"I'm not sure. I have a few thoughts though." I replied

As I said earlier Jess has always been an exhibitionist. Suzie on the other hand has never been. . I was drunk and seeing the key plunging down in between Jess's breasts had me thinking about one thing. An idea was forming in my head.

"Are you going to be question master?" Enquired Jess

"Hold on a second. I've not agreed." Protested Suzie

"Ok." I replied trying to think of a question

There was a look of panic spreading across Suzie's face. She seemed to realise that the only way she would be released was if she went along with Jess and I.

For the first question I asked an obscure sports question that I made up completely to ensure that she got it wrong and surprise surprise she did. Amazingly, no one commented but I'm sure most of them realised that I had completely made it up and was bluffing.

I stood in front of Suzie and smiled. Then reached out and took the lapels of the jacket that she was wearing and pulled them toward me then slipped the jacket off her shoulders and down her arms. A look of panic registered on her face as she realised what the forfeit was. She seemed relieved when I stopped at the jacket though.

The next question I asked was about films and again it was one that she was never going to get because I cheated. Again, Suzie got it wrong.

As I moved closer to her she looked at me with slight concern. She had a shirt and trousers on and you could see that she was mentally praying that she wouldn't loose anything else.

"Can I choose the forfeit this time?" She asked hopefully

"No." I said reaching for her shirt buttons. As I undid the ones over her breasts I couldn't resist a quick stroke with the tips of my fingers. I left her with her shirt on but unbuttoned. Her bra was visible through the gap in the shirt.

Suzie didn't get the third question either and this time I slid her shirt off exposing her bra fully to everyone. She looked very embarrassed and self-conscious. She had given up complaining. I think she was just hoping for an easy question so she could get released from the handcuffs and then cover herself up.

I was having a great time and I don't mind admitting I was getting aroused.

The fourth question was a genuine question and I was surprised that Suzie didn't get it right. She should have known it. As she sat there in her trousers and bra I looked at her trying to decide the best way forward. Before I could do anything Jess moved in front of Suzie and unbuttoned her trousers and got Suzie to raise her bum enough so that she could slide them off.

This left Suzie in just a pair of knickers and a bra. She did not look happy. Everyone else did though as they got to see more of Suzie then ever before.

The fifth question didn't help Suzie either and she was squirming as I approached.

"Please" She pleaded as I reached behind her to unhook her bra and release her 34B breasts to the world. I lifted the bra over her head and let it slide down her arms toward the handcuffs.

There was a round of applause as I stepped clear exposing Suzie to the group.

Suzie smiled as best she could but she didn't look happy. She was squirming in the chair trying to hide her chest but having no luck. Jess was smiling and fingering the hem of her top.

I asked Suzie the next question. The one that would see her totally naked. Suzie paused for a while and thought about it hard. It was another of my cheating questions so she was never going to get it right and after a lot of thought she quietly whispered, "I don't know."

I couldn't help but smile as I walked up to her. Hooking my hands into her knickers and easing them away from her body. She was clean-shaven. I would never have guessed that she would shave her pussy. I was convinced that she would have had some hair down there. But no. I carefully touched her pussy in the guise of removing her knickers and was surprised to discover that she was aroused and from my brief feel very wet down there. Her body was betraying her true feelings.

We all stood there and admired Suzie's naked body

"What now?" Asked Jess "Should we carry on playing or...."

Icecubez
Icecubez
99 Followers