I'll Respect You in the Morning Ch. 01

Story Info
Married, but not to each other.
2.9k words
4.41
55.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

There a seven sins guys make with regard to women not the least of which is to reassure the woman they're with that they'll rest her in the morning. I know I've been guilty of that particular sin though fortunately not in recent history. I think, however, whoever made up the list should have added "I'll respect myself in the morning." That'd be a lot closer to the truth for many occasions. This is about one of those situations.

I had a very long day at work and just wanted to unwind. This was a number of years ago and since I've learned to slow down a bit so I don't end up feeling wiped out like I was that day. It was a Friday and my wife was out of town visiting her mother in Virginia. I was feeling a little lonely in addition to feeling tired so I decided in my infinite wisdom that having a drink at the local watering hole, Jack's Irish Pub would do the job just fine. That and the fact that Jack had the habit of hiring women who showed off lots of cleavage.

I started my evening off with a glass of chardonnay. A couple later the bar tender and I were engaged in the "why are the Red Sox going to blow they chances at winning the World Series this year" conversation. It was an hour later when this pretty redhead sat down next to me at the bar. It wasn't that she chose me to sit next to it was the fact that it was the only seat available. Jack's was very popular and it was a Friday night.

The bar tender asked her what she wanted and she sighed, "oh I don't know."

"I can recommend the chardonnay," I said smiling at her.

"That sounds good, I'll have one."

I thought it was the perfect situation to start a conversation with a pretty lady but she kept looking in the other direction as if she were expecting someone. I was a little disappointed but not surprised. I was a total stranger to her and a much older man. Looking at her I figured her to be about 28 or 29. She was quite pretty, red hair, green eyes, nice size breasts and great legs. She was smartly dressed, blouse and skirt, modest but still accenting her assets.

A couple of minutes later she asked me, "Would you mind pushing that bowl of pretzels over here?"

I quickly pushed the bowl in front of her and said, "My pleasure. My name is Peter."

I held out my hand to her and she shook it and said, "Hi Peter, my name is Kim."

"Are you waiting for someone?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"When you first sat down you kept looking over towards the door."

"Oh, well, I thought some guy was following me and I wanted to see if he came in here but he didn't. I guess I was just being a little paranoid in a strange city."

"I understand so where are you from?"

"Atlanta, and you?"

"Cambridge, not far from here at all."

So we started the usual chit chat getting to know you stuff. We were both married and both have kids. She was in town for a conference and had called her husband a little earlier but hadn't found him at home which put her off a little since he'd said he would be there. And I told her about my wife being in Virginia.

"So how come you aren't leaving for Atlanta tonight?" I asked her.

"Actually I'm interviewing for a job up here on Monday and we couldn't afford the price of a second round trip ticket. It was cheaper for me to stay the weekend. My interview is at 9 Monday morning so I would have had to fly back up Sunday anyway."

We continued with our conversation and drank down our wine, refilled, drank that, refilled and kept going. I had come to do a lot of listening, which I preferred anyway, as Kim was a good talker. But it also afforded me to look directly into her pretty green eyes. I thought they were gorgeous.

Time flew by, of course, we both had gotten a little more than just tipsy when I noticed it was almost midnight.

"Well, I should probably be getting home." I said finally.

"Oh, is your car near? I could use a ride I think."

"No and that's just as well. I've had way too much to drink and drive. I'd usually just take the subway home but I'd be happy to share a cab with you if you'd like."

She agreed and I paid our bar tab. It only took a minute to get a cab as they were parked just down the street from the pub. She got in first, of course but slid only half way across the seat so we were sitting very close together when I got in. We talked a little more when Kim fell into me a little and complained of being more tired than she thought.

"It's the booze," I offered. "It's like a sedative."

It took less than five minutes to get to her hotel. But along the way I noticed her legs. They were very shapely like a runner's legs or a dancer's legs. "Would you mind helping me out? I'm not feeling too steady." We paid the cabby.

I agreed and as soon as she stepped out of the cab she almost fell over. I caught her but her need for assistance was visible. I wrapped my arm around her to steady her and we walked through the hotel lobby to the elevators.

"Well, good night Peter, you've been a perfect gentleman," Kim said and leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek.

"You've been the perfect lady too and it's a pleasure having the company of such a beautiful woman this evening."

"You're just full of compliments aren't you," she said with a grin. "Well, goodnight again." She took a step forward toward the elevator and her legs seemed to go out from beneath her. Fortunately I was right behind her and was able to catch and steady her.

"Maybe I should help you up to your room?"

"I think that might be a good thing," she said a little slurred and with a smile. We got on the elevator and were quickly whisked to the eighteenth floor. Her room was half was down the corridor and when we got to the door she asked me to slip the key card in and unlock it. I pushed the door in once it was unlocked and helped her through it.

She looked up at me, my arm still holding her up and said, "Thank you again kind sir."

I looked down at her. She was smiling at me and looking just as sexy as could be. In a moment of lust I bent down and kissed her on her lips. To my surprise she didn't push me away but returned my kiss. I felt her tongue brush my lips. My mind screamed at me that what we were doing was wrong, unfaithful to the one I'd professed to love. But the alcohol clouded my judgment and allow my lusts to prevail. I pushed thoughts of infidelity out of my mind and focus on the woman in front of me. She was beautiful sexy and there and all I knew is I wanted her terribly at that moment.

"Do you have any idea how incredibly sexy you are?" I said softly.

"Tell me," she said with a glint in her eye.

I couldn't find the right words so I kissed her again this time with a little more passion and she returned my passion and then some. I suddenly couldn't get enough of her, my hands rubbing up and down her back quickly. She put her hand behind my head and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I moved my hand around to her front and over her breast. I had no sooner covered her breast with my hand than she pushed me away and looked me dead in the eyes. I thought certain I had crossed a line I shouldn't have but then without taking her eyes from mine she started to undo the buttons of her blouse. I looked down mesmerized by her actions and watching as each button brought into view a little more of her body. She was wearing a white lace bra that showed off her ample cleavage.

When she finished with her blouse she reached to her side and undid the button of her skirt and stepped out of it kicking it off to the side and still she hadn't taken her eyes from mine. My eyes wandered down her semi-naked body, her full breasts, her cute little as and her gorgeous legs. When I returned to her eyes it was like she grabbed me with them again with her stare.

She reached behind herself and undid the bra and let it fall to the floor. Her large breasts came into view with their large dark areoles and hard nipples. I noticed her engagement and wedding rings as she put her hands to her breasts. Instead of putting me off and sending me away they were now an attraction as she was the forbidden fruit that I was partaking.

She moved her hands from her breasts over her stomach where I saw a belly button piercing to her hips and hooked her panties with her thumbs and pushed them down and stepped out of her panties. As I looked down to her pussy I saw that it was shaved and I almost drooled on the spot.

I looked back up at her eyes and now she was grinning as if she knew she had me at her beck and call. I felt totally under her spell. I started to undress pulling my shirt from my pants and quickly removing it. I unbuckled my belt when she moved next to me and undid the button on my pants and pushed them down. I still had my shoes on so I couldn't just kick them off. Alcohol makes you forget to do things too. Her hands had landed on my thighs and instead of just taking them off there she moved them both up to my crotch where she grasped my hard cock.

"I see you find me sexy," she said.

"Oh honey, that's an understatement. Sexy is more than just a physical thing and you've got it all going."

"Really?" She said as she rubbed my cock with her hand.

"Yes and if you keep doing that I'm going to come all over you and that's not what I had in mind."

"Really?" She said with that glint in her eyes again, "and exactly what do you have in mind?"

"Well, let me get my shoes off and I'll show you."

I sat down on the side of the bed and Kim sat next to me while I finished undressing. As soon as I was completely naked she once again grabbed my cock and stroked it a couple of times. I stopped her and stood up in front of her.

"Lay back right where you are," I said to her and she slowly lay down on the bed. I got down on my knees between her legs and pressed my face to her pussy. Since she was completely shaved I was able to see her beautiful pussy easily. I ran my tongue over it without pushing it in. I got the first bit of her scent and the first taste of her and both were divine. I put my hands on her thighs and again ran my tongue up her pussy and then back down again. It was the first time I had encountered a total shaven pussy and I found it extremely erotic.

"Oh you naughty boy, you know exactly what I like now don't you."

"Well, I don't know exactly what you like but I'm certainly going to work at finding out."

"You just keep doing what you're doing," she moaned.

I pressed my face back into her pussy this time seeking out her clit. I found it quickly and could feel its stiffness with my tongue. She moaned when my tongue ran over it. I then took my tongue and ran it up her stomach over her belly button to her breasts where I briefly sucked on her hard nipple. I then continued up her chest to her neck where I kissed her. I kissed around her neck to the back of her ear and briefly sucked her ear lobe into my mouth, let it go and blew gently into her ear. She shuddered a bit and moaned. I could feel my hard cock pressing into her thigh I kissed down her neck toward the back of her head and right at her hair line.

As I kiss the back of her neck I rubbed my body against hers dragging my chest a little over her breasts and my cock along her thighs.

I heard her moan several times, "Oh my gawd."

I moved around and kissed her on her lips and as I did so I adjusted myself so my cock flirted with her pussy. Without the telltale hair I could only assume it was against her pussy so I pushed a little and felt her lips give way slightly to it. It was difficult for me to resist pushing my cock all the way in her right then but the moment didn't feel quite right.

"Oh put it in me please," Kim begged. "I'm so wet and so hot."

"Not yet sweetie, not yet," I said softly as I kissed the tip of her nose, then her lips and then next to her ear again. I kissed down from her ear to the nape of her neck and began to suckle her there. She quivered under my touch and I keep kissing her.

I couldn't take it any longer and pushed up on my hands and slightly away from her and then eased my cock into her waiting pussy. As it entered her I heard her say, "Ohhhhh," and smile.

But that wasn't how I wanted to do it so I withdrew from her and stood up. She looked up at me with a frown. "Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Not at all. In fact things couldn't be better," I replied with a smile.

I sat back down on the bed and said, "Okay, now I want you to sit right here." I patted my lap and smiled at her.

"You mean it? Can we do it that way?" She asked in disblief.

"Oh yeah, we can do it and it'll be great. You'll see."

Kim carefully straddled my legs before sitting on them. "I'm not hurting you am I?"

"Not in the least," I said as I adjusted her ass so she came down on my cock. She eased herself down on me as if to do otherwise would injure me.

"Oh my," she said surprised, "you're deep in me! I think I'm going to like this."

At first she sort of slid up and down my thighs so my cock would go in and out of her pussy. Then I prodded her but hold her ass and getting her to go in a more up and down motion on me. It didn't take her long at all to get the hang of things and she was soon bouncing up and down on my cock like it was something she'd done for a long time and while she bounced every now and then she'd sigh "oh my!"

I was able to grab her breasts with my free hands and squeeze them as she bounced on me. Her breasts had been freely and delightfully bouncing in front of me and I decided they were demanding some attention. Kim had closed her eyes and was moaning now. The sensation of her pussy, hot and extremely wet, clutching at my cock together with the fullness of her breasts in my hands was too much to take and I could feel my cum surge from my balls and up my cock.

"Ohmygawd, I'm gonna come!" I yelped. I could feel my cock swell within her pussy.

She must have felt it too because as the first bit of cum exploded from my cock into her pussy she moaned, "Oh oh, I'm coming I'm coming!" She was banging up and down on me so hard now that you could hear her ass slapping against my thighs. Together we drained into one another and when we were sated she simply collapsed forward into my arms, hot, sweaty, satisfied.

A few moments later she opened her eyes, kissed me and said, "That was wonderful"

Shortly after that we both rolled over together on the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up first the next morning and looked upon her. With some clarity returning to my mind and remember the events of the night before I could feel the pangs of guilt sweeping over me and yet I didn't want to let go of this dear sweet lady and so I was stuck with what to do, what to say to her.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers