I'll Show You Mine If... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"You're horny!" she said simply only then looking up into my eyes.

"So? So are you," I said glancing down at the front of her tee shirt, forcing her to take stock in herself.

"No I'm not!" she said though she continued looking at her hard pressed nipples even as she said that. "Just because they're hard, doesn't mean I'm horny. But you...certainly are!"

At the moment she had me a bit flustered and confused. It was in fact very possible she was telling the truth. There was no reason that she actually might be, not really. After all, I was her brother, even if I was her stepbrother, and there had never been anything, or any indication ever expressed between us that would imply any other interests or curiosities beyond the normal. And now, I felt embarrassed, even a little guilty for having spied on her earlier, let alone confessing to her what I'd basically done earlier.

"I need to get my wash going," I said ending the conversation. "Mom will be back soon, and I want to get going before she gets here and finds something else for me to do, and keeps me from meeting up with the guys."

Kris stood, walking towards the door though she looked back briefly towards me. "I don't think we're finished talking about this," she stated, and then turned and disappeared from my bedroom.

**

Several days went by without anything further being said about the incident in my bedroom. On Wednesday, which was my parents bowling night, and pizza night for us, I had already ordered and taken my fare share of the pizza with me down stairs into the den to watch a little TV. Mom and dad wouldn't be home until late, which was always the case on Wednesday nights, as after bowling, they would usually sit around and visit with their friends in the bar for an hour before finally coming home. I looked forward to Wednesdays for several reasons, usually Kris went out on a date, or was with her friends most of those nights, leaving me alone. I would very often kick back with my pizza, watch a somewhat risqué movie on TV, or even if I was lucky enough, borrow an X-rated DVD or two from my friends.

I'd been planning on doing just that, having heard earlier in the day Kris talking to mom about going out shopping with Susan after school and hanging around for a while. I'd just settled myself in, had even turned on a dirty movie to watch when I heard the back door open and then close. Seconds later I heard the sound of Susan's voice along with my sister's as they headed down stairs. A simple touch of the remote hid the movie I'd been watching, though having to do that irritated me to some degree. I heard Susan's voice as they reached the landing, and then my sisters as she told Susan to go ahead on into her room and that she'd meet her there shortly after looking in on me.

"You save us any?" She asked entering the room.

"In the kitchen," I said without turning to look at her, pretending to be too absorbed in the movie I hadn't been watching.

There was a momentary pause. "Susan's here...we're going to be trying on some clothes we just got, so behave yourself," she warned me.

"Boring!" I said waving my hand over my shoulder at her still without turning to see her, and then heard her leave. The reality was, I'd have loved to see the two of them changing in and out of their clothes, though I knew that was in fact an impossibility.

I went back to watching the movie I didn't want to watch, and began munching on another slice of pizza when I heard the girls once again come back down the hall, heading towards the stairs. This time I did turn to look, and saw Susan as she actually smiled and waved at me before heading up the stairs right behind Kris. I waved back, but by then she'd already disappeared. They came back down minutes later with their share of the pizza. Once again Kris took a momentary detour as Susan headed back down the hall towards her room.

"Brought you a beer," she told me. "And there's another for you in the fridge, just make sure you drink it, or get rid of it before mom and dad gets home." I thanked her, taking it from her and saw she had four more in her hands, two each for she and Susan. I enjoyed my beer along with another slice of pizza, and then decided to go upstairs into the kitchen for the other one. As I walked out of the den, I saw the door open to my sister's room. Unlike my own, which was the main reason I'd preferred the choice of bedrooms over the one downstairs, Kris's bathroom was across the hall rather than being connected. We smiled at one another as I turned at the landing about to go up just as she appeared in the hall, heading in towards the bathroom.

"Don't forget to get rid of the bottles," she reminded me. "In fact, after you finish yours, come and get ours too and throw them out ok?"

Kris had bought the beer, so it was only fair that I should. "Ok," I said disappearing from view, though rather than going up the stairs, as it would have seemed I had done, I stood there instead for a moment, hearing the bathroom door close. But what I'd observed throughout all of this, was the door leading into my sister's room was still open.

It was risky perhaps, but I knew I'd be given ample warning, and didn't have a whole lot of time to stand there and think about it either. The moment I heard the bathroom door close and lock, I raced down the hall, thankful to be in stocking feet, and once again stood at the door looking through the crack in it just as I had done the Saturday before. Sure enough, Susan was standing in front of Kris's vanity mirror looking at herself, or rather one of the new blouses they'd just purchased together. Which is when she reached down grabbing the bottom of it, and then pulling it up and over her head. Susan wasn't wearing a bra!

Unfortunately, I had only a split second of time to enjoy the view, Susan had slightly larger breasts that Kris did, tough they were far pointer in fact than hers were, with much pinker, much smaller nipples too, though they were exquisitely pretty in an entirely different way than my sister's were. Hearing the flush of the toilet, I raced once again back down the hallway and up the stairs into the kitchen, retrieving my second beer. I stood there for several moments before taking it back down the stairs with me into the den. After I had done that, I walked to the door, peeked around it down the hallway, surprised to see the door partially open. For whatever reason, Kris hadn't closed it fully. Something I found odd as she'd always done so before whenever she'd had her friends over.

Once again, I found myself creeping down the hallway, knowing full well that should either one of them come out heading for the bathroom or anywhere else, I'd be had. But I safely reached the door, peering in through my now familiar little crack, pleased to see the two of them now standing there in front of my sister's full length dressing mirror.

Susan was a very typical blue-eyed blonde, though she wore her hair much shorter than Kris did at mere shoulder length. "I don't know...what do you think?" She said. "With? Or without the bra?"

"Let's see it without," Kris suggested as she sat on the edge of the bed looking in the mirror at her. I stood there with my tongue hanging out as Susan once again reached down pulling it up and over her head. This time she had the bra on, but quickly reached behind unclasping it, letting it fall. I was again treated to another quick glimpse of her bare breasts before she again slipped the tee shirt back on again, and then stood there turning from side to side admiring herself.

"Yes? No?" She asked Kris. "Too obvious?"

"Not as long as you don't get rock-tits," Kris teased her, which they both laughed at.

"Here, you try it, let me see how it looks on you," Susan then suggested, once again taking it off, though she now stood there bare breasted as Kris stood up standing beside her taking the blouse she had on, off. Along with her own bra. I was again treated to the sight of both of them briefly standing there topless, though Kris soon after struggled into the tee shirt, and then posed herself, turning from side to side looking into the mirror at the two of them. Susan doing so topless, completely oblivious to my presence. I stood staring at the two of them, my eyes locked on Susan's tits briefly, then glancing away, just in time to see Kris's eyes in the mirror. She was looking at me!

I froze, unable to move. There was no mistaking it either, she had seen me. For a long moment she just stood there looking into the mirror towards me, my eyes locked on hers.

"Try these shorts on," she suddenly suggested, picking them up from a pile they had on the bed. "Let's see how they look on you, and then decide which shirt might go better with them after that."

I was blown away. I couldn't have been mistaken, Kris had seen me, of that I was reasonably sure. But the fact she hadn't said anything, made an issue of it, or simply walked over and closed the door had confused me beyond imagination. She could have easily done so without alerting Susan I'd been standing there spying on the two of them. Now, I watched as Susan slipped off the jeans she was wearing, surprised to find she wasn't wearing any panties at all as she pulled them down stepping out of them and then kicking them off to one side.

"You have some panties I can wear with these?" Susan asked. "I don't dare actually wear them without," she giggled. "At least in jeans, if I get a little naughty feeling down there, it's not as noticeable."

Once again the girls laughed as Kris disappeared from view momentarily. I heard the sound of her dresser drawer opening as she rummaged through it. Susan continuing to stand there entirely naked now, looking at herself in the mirror as she waited. It seemed that Kris was taking an inordinate amount of time to locate a clean pair of panties for her friend.

"It doesn't matter what they look like," Susan said turning to face her, though I still couldn't see her myself from where I stood. "Any pair will do."

"Here, try these on," Kris said tossing them to her. I now stood there watching her as she bent over and then slipped her legs through pulling them up. I watched in pure wondrous delight as she did so, watching her full heavy breasts sway as she leaned over, jiggling quite nicely, hanging there suspended for a moment, wishing I was cupping each of them in my hands. A moment after that, Kris reappeared, she too was now naked, and something I hadn't expected to see as she crossed back in front of the mirror and now stood there as Susan slipped on the pair of shorts they had purchased. Once again, I saw Kris look at me through the mirror, and this time, she actually smiled!

I now watched as Kris stepped into a black thong, taking her time while pulling it up over her legs as she stepped into it. She then turned reaching towards the bed, grabbing a skirt with the tags still on it. This time, she looked at me without the aid of the mirror, once again smiling as she did so.

"I gotta pee," Susan announced suddenly. "Must be the beer!" The smile on my sister's face quickly disappeared as she hurriedly turned.

"Wait!" She almost yelled out a little too quickly, tossing one of the tank tops they'd purchased at her. "Put this on first, see how it looks with the shorts."

What I realized, was that Kris had just given me the one and only chance that I had to disappear back down the hall and into the den again without being seen. I turned sprinting away, easily making it, and then moments later hearing the door to the bathroom open and close. Seconds after that, Kris poked her head in through the door of the den.

"Enjoy the show?" she giggled. "And don't say I never gave you anything," she then added, disappearing before I could comment.

Minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open and close, and then heard my sister's bedroom door fully close. Susan must have done so when reentering. Even so, I stood, poking my head around the corner of the door looking down the hall and saw the cardboard carrier with four empty beer bottles sitting in it, parked just outside her door. I smiled, walked down the hall, retrieved it, and then added the two empty ones of my own and took it outside to bury it well beneath the rest of the garbage.

**

I went back to watching my movie, though I turned the sound way down so I could listen for them should they come out again. An hour later, they did, it was nearly ten o'clock by then, and Susan was heading home. She did stop at the den to say goodnight, I had a feeling that Kris had at some point told her about my semi-innocent crush on her, and had actually been flirting with me, though not in a serious way. I think she was more amused by it, though flattered by it as well to some extent, and was just a bit friendlier towards me than normal.

"Goodnight Robbie!" She said, using a name I wouldn't normally have liked hearing, but the way she said it, made me smile and grin stupidly, which I was still doing as Kris peaked in at me a moment after that before following Susan back up the stairs.

"I'll be right back...Robbie," she mimicked, and then turned before I could stick my tongue out at her.

I got up turning off the TV entirely, and then ejected the X-rated DVD from the player intending to head on upstairs to bed. There was one more small issue I had to deal with however, as I quickly folded up my spent wad inside the hanky I had used, stuffing it down into my back pants pocket. I then started up the stairs just as Kris met me coming down.

"Where are you going?" she asked, spotting the DVD I still held in my hand. "And what's this?" She said grabbing for it, though I just managed to move it out of the way before she could.

"You already know what it is," I told her, still holding it out at arm's length far away from her.

"What? Seeing Susan wasn't good enough?" she teased wickedly. "I thought you'd appreciate that a little more, guess maybe you didn't if you needed that too," she went on, making another grab for it. This time I let her take it, answering her question, which surprised her when I did.

"You...and Susan, are far more attractive and sexy looking than any of the women in the movie," I said honestly. "And it wasn't the movie I was thinking about afterwards either," I then added, though why I did, I don't really know.

"You...thought about me and Susan?" she asked curiously. "While doing what?" she then pressed smiling.

"You know damn well what," I tossed back at her, seeing her eyebrows raise over the admission.

"No way...no you didn't," she challenged. I laughed at her.

"Yes...I did," easily reaching for and taking the movie back away from her, which she didn't even fight trying to keep.

"Prove it."

"What?"

"You jerked off thinking about Susan."

"And you," I said easily, seeing the surprised look in her face.

"You jerked off thinking about me and Susan," she amended.

"Yeah, I did."

Once again she stood there looking at me. "Prove it," she said once again. Kris knew me. I'd once made the mistake of adding a few of my own things in with hers when doing the laundry in an attempt to hurry things along. She'd come down to grab her things out of the dryer, realized I'd done just that, and then began sorting out her clean clothing from mine. Almost immediately, she'd noticed the inordinate amount of clean hankies in the wash, and knew that she hadn't seen me running around blowing my nose all the time either.

I reached back into my pocket, producing the cum filled hanky I had used earlier. "Trust me...I did," I said holding it out to her, though she didn't take it of course, nor had I expected her to. She was just curious if I actually had.

She actually smiled then. "Come back down stairs in ten minutes," she told me somewhat mysteriously, "and I'll tell you something."

I wondered what that might be, but took the opportunity to head back to my room stash the movie and toss my cum-hanky in the dirty clothes hamper in my room. We still had perhaps an hour or more before mom and dad got home, as I curiously headed back downstairs to my sisters bedroom. By the time I got there, she was in bed, the sheets drawn up over herself, but it was clearly evident she didn't have anything on, on top at least.

"What were you going to tell me?" I asked sitting down on the end of her bed. Kris sat up, but she brought the top sheet with her, ensuring that she remained covered when doing so.

"I'm going to tell you a secret, something a little naughty. But I swear Rob, if this ever gets out, I'll know where it came from, and if that happens, I'll never, ever trust you again, and I'll never ever share anything with you again either if it ever does!"

"What?" I now asked curiously excited, just having heard Kris tell me it was something naughty, and something to be kept secret had me suddenly aroused with interest.

"We masturbated too!" she said almost whispering it when she said it.

"When?"

"Just before Susan left," she said grinning. "And it's not the first time either," she told me. "We've done it before."

"You have? When?"

"Not all the time, or every time she comes over either, just sometimes. Sometimes we just get horny talking about guys and stuff. It was Susan who first taught me how to use one of the vibrators she'd brought over to show me that she'd gotten. I'd never seen one, let alone used one before, so...she actually showed me how to do it!"

"No shit! Really?"

"Yes...really!"

I grinned looking at my sister. "Prove it!"

Kris laughed. Obviously it was a bit more difficult for her to prove that she had, or that they had as opposed to my being able to.

"Oh sure...how?" she giggled "It's not like..."

"Show me."

Her eyes popped wide open. "You're serious!"

"What were you two thinking about when you did...IF you even did," I continued to press acting like I didn't believe a word of it, even though I was actually beginning to.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes," I actually hissed. "Yes...I do."

"Ok...well, to be perfectly honest about it, we were thinking about you, well at least Susan certainly was, I told her about another guy I've been seeing, though I will be honest with you to that extent, it wasn't really him I was thinking about when we did it. I was thinking about you too, about Saturday when we were messing around upstairs in your bedroom. But I couldn't very well tell Susan about that now could I?" she said.

"You...you two were talking, thinking about me? Why?"

Kris giggled at that. "I told her how I thought you had a thing for her, and that you were probably at that very moment, jerking yourself off there in the den thinking about her."

"You didn't!"

"Oh yes...I did. And the thought of that actually got her horny, especially as we'd already spent half the night naked in my bedroom, which you obviously saw," she winked. "Which I did for you by the way," she then added.

"Yeah, I know that now...and thank you. But I still can't believe you told her that, or that you and Susan actually played with yourselves afterwards, in front of one another no less."

"And like I told you, it's not the first time, we've done it before, several times, and we've even done it a couple of times when Kathy and Michelle where here too!" she now added.

"No fucking shit! Really?" Suddenly this image of the four of them together, all watching one another as they played with themselves suddenly had me rock hard, and I didn't even know it yet. "Nah...no you didn't, you're bullshitting me!" I finally decided.

But I could see by the look in Kris's face she wasn't lying to me about it. She'd just told me the truth.

"Holy shit!" I said again. "I've heard of guys sharing a circle jerk...but never heard that girls did anything like that together."

"Oh? And why wouldn't we?

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers