I'll Show You Mine If... Ch. 03

Story Info
Rob gets a big unexpected surprise at home from Kris.
6.6k words
4.63
204.7k
70

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

I had gone down the hallway to Kris's bedroom and knocked.

"Go away!" She called out.

"Oh come on Kris, open up. What are you so upset about? What did I do?" I asked through the door. Long moments went by without her responding, as I stood there knocking once again. "Kris?"

"Please Rob, go away, leave me alone." There was another brief pause as I stood there unmoving, which I am sure she was listening for. "I said things. I didn't think you were here. I didn't see your car," she finished as I waited for more, sobbing through her clipped short responses.

"So? I didn't hear you say anything that upset me," I responded back though I was now wondering if she was upset because I'd actually seen her and Michelle fooling around. At the moment, I was more confused by her desire to be left alone since I'd thought I'd been given an open invitation to having spied on her in the first place. And though she had confidentially revealed the fact I was still a virgin, and had even confessed to Michelle a few things I hadn't known about her either, I was still in the dark as to why she seemed to be so upset.

"Please Rob, I need to be alone for a while," she said with a measure of finality, and hearing that, I finally turned and headed back upstairs to my room.

**

By the time I had showered, dressed, and come down to the kitchen expecting mom and dad's arrival home any minute now, I spotted a note she had left on the refrigerator for them.

"Had plans for the evening, be home late. Love Kris."

It was obvious to me, she had gone out in order to avoid me, at least for the night anyway. Whatever it was that was bugging her, I'd have to let it come around in its own time knowing Kris the way that I did. I decided then to call Steve, one of the guys I hung around with to see what he was up to on a Friday night. We decided to head to the Mall, scope out the babes, grab a bite to eat and then later head over to a party that he'd been invited to. When he told me that it was Kathy who was having it, I half wondered if Kris might in fact show up to it. I had misgivings about going initially. I knew that if she did, most likely several others, if not all of their squad would also be there, including Luke and Andrew, two guys on the squad as well, one of which, Luke, Kris had actually been going out with on occasion.

We arrived at the party around 8:15, and though Kathy was a little surprised to see me arrive with Steve, we'd gotten along well enough in the past that one more uninvited guest wasn't any big deal. But when I spotted Michelle along with Susan there, they were surprised, and I caught Michelle leaning over to say something to Susan, seeing the two of them looking up and smiling at me as they did. I hadn't intended to approach either of them, and didn't, heading over to the makeshift bar that had been set up, grabbing myself a beer. As I stood there surveying the rather large crowd that had gathered, I saw Michelle heading over towards me. The fact that she was, was totally out of character. Having had my own suspicions about her confirmed by Kris, I realized why she hadn't really had all that much to do with me whenever she'd come over to the house in the past. She'd always been cordial towards me yes, but never overly friendly. Now...as she approached, she was grinning, though as she spoke, I also realized she was already feeling whatever it was she'd been drinking all night.

"Hi Robbie," she half purred grinning like a Cheshire Cat. "Surprised to see you here," she said then adding. "You come...with anyone?" She asked emphasizing the word, making me wonder if she'd done so on purpose for one as she continued to smile showing her teeth. I felt like I was being sized up for dinner or something.

"Just Steve," I admitted, and then asked. "Kris here too?" I saw a knowing look in her eyes, or thought I did, though it could have easily been my own over active imagination.

"Not yet, " she informed me. "But then Luke hasn't arrived yet either, so it's possible they'll be showing up together a bit later," she offered. "I think it's sweet that you're always looking out after her the way that you do," Michelle told me as I felt her hand reach out running a finger down my arm as she said it. "By the way, did you bring a suit?" she asked.

"A suit?"

"Yeah, you know, something to go swimming in later on," she asked inquisitively. I knew Kathy's parents had a very large swimming pool in the back yard, but I hadn't considered the fact it might be part of the festivities, especially as Steve hadn't mentioned anything about it to me earlier.

"No, I didn't."

Once again Michelle smiled at that. "Well that's ok, it's very possible that once this party gets going, you might not even need one!" With that, she turned heading back over to where Susan was standing, though I noticed that she had been looking over in our direction the entire time. Once again they seemed to whisper back and forth with one another, Michelle laughing, as then did Susan. I began wondering if coming here was such a good idea after all when I heard commotion at the door, saw Kathy greeting the new arrivals, two of which were indeed Kris and Luke as they came in together, hand in hand.

When she saw me, she immediately dropped Luke's hand, her face screwed up in real surprise though we locked eyes for only a moment. I watched her immediately scan the room, quickly locating Michelle and Susan, speaking a word at Luke, and then heading towards them. Once again I told myself that being here wasn't probably a very wise choice on my part, especially as I hadn't been exactly invited. I looked around intending to tell Steve that I'd probably leave, even though that meant a long walk home for me, saw him chatting it up with Kathy down the hall. I knew Steve had a bit of a thing for her ever since she'd broken things off with her ex-boyfriend a few weeks ago. And by the looks of it as they appeared to get a little affectionate in the hallway, it appeared to me that things were proceeding in a good direction for them. I waited, intending to let them have a moment or two more when Kris suddenly stood at my side, grabbing my arm.

"Come with me," she said all but yanking me outside towards the pool area. Once again I looked up, saw Michelle and Susan still staring at the two of us with smiles on their faces as Kris led me outside. "What're you doing here?" She asked.

"Steve," I said simply by way of response. Obviously Kris knew about Kathy and Steve's new little romance, so it answered that question anyway. "But I didn't know you were coming here tonight either," I said somewhat lamely, though it obviously made more sense that she would be as opposed to my showing up expectedly. "And you and I still need to talk," I informed her. "I still don't understand why you got so upset!"

"Yeah, later...maybe tomorrow," she said somewhat nervously looking around, and I wondered if she was in fact trying to see where Luke was, and if he was perhaps looking for her. "I don't know that you'll want to stick around here," she then added curiously.

"Oh? Why not?"

"Because...because Kathy's pool parties tend to get a little wild," she confessed. Ironically, it was at that very moment that two of the other guys that were there, came outside carrying another girl whose name I knew, but had never met. She was wearing nothing more than a bra and a pair of panties as they carried her outside, swinging her, threatening to throw her into the pool. Several others had followed watching, the chant of "Toss her, toss her, toss her!" Already beginning amongst those who'd come out.

"Too late," I said watching it all. "And besides, I'm in a mood for something wild now anyway," I tossed back at her. Kris gave me a sour look.

"Fine, suit yourself, but don't say I didn't warn you," she then added, turned, and headed back over to where I now saw Luke was standing. Seconds later we all heard the splash as Janice, the girl they'd been swinging back and forth, was actually tossed into the pool amongst several cheers and laughter. That was immediately followed by several others who now began pushing many others in, clothes and all.

"Like I said...told you, you wouldn't need a suit," Michelle said from out of nowhere. I turned at the sound of her voice, which is when she pushed. I had just enough time to grab out at her however as I lost my balance, grabbing onto the only thing that I could as I did so, which was her blouse. Almost as though I was seeing everything in slow motion, I saw her blouse suddenly pop open, several buttons on it flying off in differing directions, her bra clad breasts momentarily revealed to me along with everyone else. After that, it was the two of us hitting the water amongst several cheers and continued laughter.

We came up sputtering facing one another as we did. "Sorry!" I immediately told her, worried for a moment she'd be mad at me for ruining her blouse. Michelle was laughing however instead.

"Don't worry about it, not one of my favorite ones," she told me. "And I hadn't planned on wearing it very long either, which obviously...is now the case." It was at that moment, she suddenly held up her bra out of the water, tossing it over onto the bank, revealing to me as she did, though she was still partially hidden beneath the water that she'd just then removed it. Looking about, it was obvious that several other girls were doing so now as well, though most like Michelle were taking theirs off in the pool after being tossed in.

"So, glad you...came?" she said emphasizing the word once again, smiling at me. I began to wonder if perhaps Kris had said anything to her about my having watched the two of them together. I decided not to bring it up however in the event that she hadn't, waiting to see if she did, or elaborated on it any further. "By the way," she grinned as I felt her hands suddenly begin to lift up on the hem of my tee shirt. "Did your sister tell you anything about me?" she asked.

"Stepsister," I corrected her as she pulled it up and over my head, tossing it along side where her bra was now laying.

"Whatever," she grinned back at me, now fumbling with the belt buckle and zipper on my jeans. "So did she?"

I looked up wondering if Kris was around looking at us, but didn't see her as Michelle managed to get my pants undone. But before I could answer her question, she'd ducked beneath the water in an effort to pull them the rest of the way off. As she did, she basically pulled me down with her. Underwater, as my pants came the rest of the way off, I got a nice long look at her boobs as they floated and seemed to swim in two directions at once all by themselves. Her eyes caught mine, and she smiled, bubbles immediately exploding from her mouth in laughter. We broke surface again.

"So...did she?"

I didn't know if Michelle was fishing or what, deciding to play it safe rather than giving anything away. So I played dumb instead. "About what?" I shot back, though now I felt her body suddenly come up a hell of a lot closer to mine. Her bare breasts pressed against my chest, her hand suddenly reaching down, easily locating my somewhat flaccid penis.

"Oh nothing, was just curious," Michelle said, releasing my prick for a moment, which had begun stiffening, seconds later showing me she had likewise now removed the shorts she'd been wearing. Like me, Michelle was now entirely naked.

Though so were a great many other people in the pool now as well. And though there was still a lot of laughter going on, it had suddenly gotten a bit quieter too. Many couples were kissing, or fooling around there in the water, which became quickly evident. Even Steve and Kathy were now in the pool, no doubt feeling one another up underneath the diving board a short distance away from us by the looks of it.

The pool was starting to get a little crowded now as most everyone had gotten in, though a few had remained just standing, or sitting outside watching everyone else. I noticed however that Kris and Luke weren't amongst them, they were obviously somewhere else together, and my mind began wondering if they hadn't in fact gone off into one of the bedrooms together instead of staying out here.

Michelle's hand was starting to have some effect on me too as I rapidly stiffened as she continued fondling me beneath the water. "Finger me...make me cum," she then said continuing to stroke me with one hand, taking my hand in hers with the other, guiding it towards herself. In the next instant, she had placed it upon her split, easing my middle finger inside her. I was surprised at how wet and slippery she was beneath the water. "Oh yeah, yeah," she moaned softly against my neck. "Play with it, finger it," she groaned hotly. I began doing so, easing my finger in and out of that tight slick little crevice, all the while looking about at the others in the pool with us. Steve had in fact lifted Kathy up, she now held onto the end of the board out of the water, her bare breasts clearly revealed to everyone as Steve reached up, playing with them, pulling on her nipples as she hung there excitedly, giggling unabashedly without any inhibitions whatsoever as he did so.

"I wouldn't mind doing that myself," Michelle said looking over at the two of them. "But unfortunately, Kathy is very...very, straight," she said, basically admitting to me that she was also attracted to women, looking at my face now for any sort of a reaction. I guess there wasn't enough surprise in my face as she said that. "So...Kris HAS told you a few things, hasn't she?" she stated. There was no point in denying it now.

"Just a little," I admitted, digging my finger a little deeper inside her as I said that, feeling her squirming around on it as I worked it in and out of her, teasing her clit simultaneously. She was moaning quite obviously now, almost humping herself against me in the water when I looked up just in time to see Kris step outside. Luke wasn't with her as she did so. I saw her spot Michelle and I, a hurt look on her face when she did, though she also smiled at seeing me. She walked over kneeling down near the diving board as Kathy swam over to the bank in order to talk to her. They spoke for a moment, and then Kris stood walking back inside without looking back again.

"Don't stop!" Michelle said suddenly, making me realize I had. "I'm nearly there!" she informed me a second after that.

I continued, though my head wasn't in it, which surprised me. Here I was with a gorgeous bare-naked woman in the pool, my finger buried to the hilt inside her wet slippery pussy, and I was worried about Kris having seen the look on her face as she spotted Michelle and I obviously fooling around beneath the water. Only moments later, Michelle was indeed enjoying a sweet little climax, going so far as to bite on my neck as she came, somewhat muffling the ecstasy of her pleasure when she did.

To be honest, I was surprised to discover that I'd actually gotten flaccid again, even though I had stood there fingering Michelle to a nice little cum. As she stood gathering herself there in the water, I stepped over towards the bank intending to climb out.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I need to get something to drink," I told her with half a smile, Kathy and Steve just then reaching her at the same time. I used that moment as they stole her attention from me, climbing out of the pool, gathering my clothing. I then grabbed a dry towel, several of which, Kathy had placed around the pool earlier. Wrapping one about my waist, I walked inside the house. Susan, stood next to the bar sipping a beer, likewise with a towel wrapped about herself though she hadn't gone into the pool yet. I walked over to her.

"Hey Susan, you know where Kris is?" I asked curiously. With another one of those somewhat knowing looks, she answered.

"Yeah, she left. Something about a headache and not feeling very well. Luke wasn't too happy about having to take her home either, though he said he'd be back. I think...they've been fighting though, which is why she probably left."

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked holding up my wet clothing. "I think I'm probably going to leave here too," I then told her, knowing she'd no doubt pass the word along to Michelle that I had. Susan smiled, though she didn't say anything more to me about that, just pointing out where the bathroom was.

"Well, when you see her, remind her that we're coming over tomorrow night to work on those new cheers," she told me. "And tell her...I hope she's feeling better."

"I will," I said heading off to the bathroom. I soon changed back into my wet clothes, and though it was a good half hour to forty-five minute walk home since I hadn't driven myself, it would at least dry out my clothes as the evening night was still hot by the time that I got there.

It was just past eleven when I did. Not too surprisingly, all the lights were off. Mom and dad were no doubt in bed already, it was "fuck night" for them as Kris and I had come to know it, which meant they'd retired early themselves and wouldn't be making an appearance again until morning. I let myself in, the overhead stove light the only thing on in the kitchen, quietly opening the door, and then stood in the hallway trying to decide if I should just go upstairs to my room, or downstairs and see if Kris might still be up and awake, and wanting...or even willing to talk if she was.

I decided on the later.

I crept down the stairs quietly. Reaching the landing, I turned listening, looking. There was a very dim light still coming from under the door in her bedroom, though her door was closed. I walked over to the door and stood there listening for a moment, but all I could hear was the sound of water falling. Kris had one of those expensive moving pictures that she'd been given as a gift a while back. A gorgeous photo of a falls somewhere over in the Hawaiian Islands, it even looked like it was real though in miniature, with the soft sounds of water falling coming from it, which was powered by batteries. I tried the knob on her door, surprised when it turned in my hand. She hadn't locked it. Normally, I would have knocked out of respect for her privacy, something we both did. But this time I didn't, not wanting to run the risk of her getting up, locking it instead, and telling me to go away again. I turned the knob the rest of the way quietly, opening it, and then peering in. What I saw took me totally by surprise.

Kris was naked, she was half kneeling there on her bed, her face buried between her pillows, panting hotly. One hand was down between her legs, where she knelt fingering herself, totally oblivious to my presence, though I had been extra careful when coming down the hallway, and then eventually opening her door. Quiet as a mouse, I stripped off my still slightly damp tee shirt and jeans, placing them carefully and quietly there on the floor, now stepping all the way inside her room, closing it behind me. Kris continued to kneel there teasing and pleasuring herself, completely unaware of my presence. I stood for several long moments, just watching her, wondering if what I was about to do would freak her out or what. But seeing her there the way she was, had already made the decision for me, right or wrong, and I was willing to accept whatever consequences came my way because of it.

Literally tip-toeing my way over towards her, the only sound being the waterfall and Kris's still panting breath as she edged nearer and nearer to climax, I leaned over inch by inch, and then kissed the softness of my sister's ass.

If she'd have been a cat, she'd have gone five feet straight up in the air, performed a series of twisting summersaults, and still landed on all four feet again before tearing off in a blur. The point being, she wasn't. What she did do however was kick out straight back while turning, though she did at least manage to do all that mid-air. Her foot, or maybe both even, though I was in too much pain at the moment to clearly remember, had caught me square in the balls. All I remember was being thrown back away from the bed, landing on the floor where I curled up in a tight little ball holding onto myself, tears mixed with stars filling my head. And the sound of this far away echoing voice, which I believe, was my sisters.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12