I'll Take Care Of You

Story Info
A son discovers that his mom makes porno videos.
2.2k words
3.79
49.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an interactive story. Feedback from readers provides suggestions AFTER the story has been written and published. At the end of this chapter, the reader will find several options for the next chapter BEFORE it is written and published. The reader may choose one or more options and forward them as feedback. After each chapter is written and published, additional options will be provided. In that way, the readers can take a more active part.


Chapter One

My life changed while was in college. Actually it changed while I was 'away' in college. Well, I suppose college changes everybody. But not like it changed me.

I was just finishing my junior year finals. My frat had a pretty good party going on to celebrate and most of the guys were looking forward to going home for the summer. Beer and girls was our rallying cry. I was deep in a heated discussion on the merits of the girls swim team, when one of my brothers put a porno on the TV. I really wasn't paying a lot of attention, but some of the guys were making comments that were hard to ignore.

"Some of these old babes are pretty hot." One brother said. His speech slightly slurred from a beer too many.

"Ya, she could be your mother." Another brother said, laughing and poking his buddy..

Well, I had to look. I grabbed another beer and a slice of pizza and found a seat where I could watch, and I damn neared choked.

"Something about these old bitches." A brother said, starting to rub his crotch.

"You're right." I said. "There is something about them, especially this one."

The 'something' was that the woman in the video looked a lot like my mother. And she was busy getting fucked. I sat through the last few minutes of the video. When the guys finally gave up and went upstairs, I popped the video out and took it with me to my room. I had to be sure. The video had several older women in it, but I was only interested in one. It was my mom all right. Beauty mark on her neck and everything. My fifty five-year-old mother was doing porn.

"I'll take care of you." I heard her say in the video. No other dialog, just action, at least I don't remember any other dialog.

She was dressed in a white lacy garter belt and stockings, no panties and no bra. Every time she moved, her large, heavy breasts swayed and bounced. In one scene she was pinching her nipples and flicking them with her fingernails. They looked stiff and hard. I watched her go down on a guy who couldn't have been much older than me. She held his cock and licked it like an ice cream cone. A close up showed her licking the precum from the tip of his cock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and I couldn't look away. She opened her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down the entire length of his erection. She kept brushing her hair back so the camera could get a good view. After a few minutes, she let his wet and glistening cock slip out of her mouth. She stretched out and the guy got between her legs. Back to a close up as he pushed his cock into her pussy. When he started pounding her hard, I thought I heard her moan. It didn't take long for him to cum. He pulled his cock out of my mom's pussy, pulled off his condom and came all over mom's belly. You could see globs of cum slowly dripping across her. When the scene shifted to another woman, I turned the video off. I just sat there. The next morning I took the video back.

I was supposed to be going home in a few days to relax and enjoy the summer break. How the hell was I going to do that now. How could I look at my mother after seeing her like that. Now I gotta say, I'm not one of those guys that get off on older women much less their mothers. I've always liked girls near my own age. Older women are, well, old. Just not my thing.

I did go home. And, for the first few days things were fine, although I was out with friends I hadn't seen in a while most of the time. And there was one girl that I liked. Sooner or later I just knew mom and I would be alone and she'd want to talk. I couldn't avoid it all summer.

I knew it would be awkward, and it was.

"So, mom, what's new with you?" I asked one evening, and mentally crossed my fingers.

"Sweetie. There's something you should know." Mom answered. "I just don't know how to tell you."

"Mom. You can tell me anything." I offered.

"Ok. A couple of months ago I ran into an old friend of mine. We had lunch a few times and she asked the same question you just asked me. I wasn't expecting to hear what she told me." Mom said.

"Anybody I know?" I asked.

"I don't think so." Mom said.

"Anyway, she told me she was doing some acting and she invited me to watch her one afternoon." Mom continued.

"Go on." I said, trying to sound sincere.

"She was doing porn." Mom blurted out. "She was letting another woman touch her and kiss her."

Mom explained that her friend took her to a studio and introduced her to several people. When they started, and mom watched her friend take off her clothes and join another woman on a big bed, she realized what kind of acting her friend was doing. She left. A day later her friend stopped by to apologize. Mom had calmed down a little and she let her friend relate how she got started making porn. When her friend had finished, she gave mom a girlfriend type kiss. And then another. Mom said she didn't know why she did what she did. Maybe it was too many years since dad had passed. Too long without any tenderness in her life, or maybe it was just one of those things. But she kissed back. By the end of the week her friend had become her lover.

Mom said that between her friend's urging, and her growing curiosity, she went back to watch another video being made. This time she didn't leave. And mom was hooked. The people seemed nice, the extra money was nice, and she hadn't had any sex in a long time. Mom was doing porn.

"Mom I saw one of your videos." I said.

"So what did you think?" She asked casually.

What did I think was not what I thought mom would say. In my mind I thought she would say she was embarrassed and sorry that she had gotten involved in making porn movies, or that I saw her in one.

"What do I think?" I stated. "What should I think when I find my own mother making porno movies?"

Mom said. "No reason to be embarrassed, I'm not"

I just stared and sat there

"Look sweetie." Mom said. " I found something to do that makes me happy. The people I work with are nice and I make a little extra money. And the sex is great. Better that I ever experienced with your father."

"Now. Be honest and tell me what you think." Mom said.

"Jeez mom. How do I tell you what I think about seeing you naked and having sex?" I asked.

"Sweetie." Mom said. "While you were watching did you smile, did you stare and did you get an erection?"

"Mom. How can you talk that way?" I asked.

"Well. Did you?" Mom asked.

"Yes I did." I answered. "Happy now. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Mom didn't answer right away. But she smiled

"I want to be honest with you, I really do." Mom said.

"But mom, porno?" I said.

"Keep an open mind please. At my age i don't have a lot of marketable skills." Mom said.

"Ok, ok as long as it's what you want, I guess I can live with it." I said.

"Thanks. Want to see one of my other videos?" Mom asked.

"You want me to watch while you're sitting right here?" I stammered.

"Yes. Let's get past this awkwardness. I want you to understand and I want your support." Mom said.

"Ok mom if its what you want." I said.

Mom opened a cabinet and put a video in the player and sat down next to me on the sofa.

The video started with a black man apparently asleep covered by a red silk sheet. Mom walked into the room totally naked. Her large breasts swaying from side to side as she moved. She stood by the side of the bed as the man woke up. A close up showed him looking at my mom and smiling. He pulled the sheet away to reveal a huge cock. It must have been at least ten inches long if not more, and very think. Mom sat down next to him and reached over to rub his cock. She couldn't get her hand around it. She just used her finger to lightly rub up and down. As I watched, I swear his cock got even bigger.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you." I heard mom say.

The man opened a condom pack and stretched one onto his cock.

"Ok bitch. Take care of me." The man said

Mom knelt next to the man and swung one of her legs across him. With a knee down on one side and her foot down on the other side, mom reached for his cock and moved her pussy right on top of it. I the close up scene, I watched as the head of his cock started into my mom's pussy. It was only then that I realized that mom had shaved her pussy smooth. Mom wiggled around until his cock slipped in a few inches. She slowly lowered her ass as his cock disappeared in her love hole. I didn't think she could get much more of him in but she did. She got enough in that she could put her other knee down on the bed. Somehow she got that huge cock inside her.

The scene shifted to mom's face. She was smiling.

Then she started moving. Rocking back and forth, fucking herself on that damn big cock. The man reached up and grabbed mom's breasts. He squeezed them hard. The soft flesh rippling. I heard mom moan, not it pain, but in pleasure. He took her nipples between the side of his finger and his thumb. He squeezed and twisted them while mom kept bouncing on his cock. He lifted mom's breasts by her nipples and pulled them straight out. A close up showed the nipples pressed almost flat. When he released them, mom's breasts fell back. I could see how red and swollen her nipples were.
Then the man slapped mom's breasts. Not hard, but enough to cause them to bounce and jiggle. He slapped them several more times in a close up.

"Ok bitch. On your back." The man said.

Mom lifted up and his cock slid out. He moved between mom's legs and lifted them, exposing her very pink pussy to the camera.

With one hand, the man pulled off his condom and dropped it on mom's chest between her breasts.

"You're mine now bitch. I'm gonna fill your cunt with baby juice." The man said.

"No, no." Mom pleaded and tried to wiggle out from under him.

The man moved closer and got his cock back inside of my mother's stretched pussy. He held her legs up as he started pumping into her. Long hard strokes he pounded into her. Mom stopped trying to pull away.

"Fuck me, fuck me." She kept saying over and over.

"You're a sweet little whore." The man said, still stroking in and out.

The scene shifted to another close up. You could see white stringy cum leaking out of mom's pussy as he pulled his cock out. Cum dribbled and dripped making a puddle on the bed near mom's ass. The man leaned forward until he was face to face with mom. Mom lifted her head to kiss him. A passionate kiss tongues dancing together.

When the video switched to a different woman, mom turned the player off.

"Well?" Mom asked.

"Mom, it's kind of hard for me to see you like that." I said.

"Is it hard?" Mom asked, grinning.

"Yes mom, it sure as hell is." I said, grinning too.



Should mom try to seduce her son?

Should mom try to convince her son to make a video with her?

Should mom make her first gang bang video while her son watches?

Should mom make a chastity video with her son and then refuse to release him?

Should the son be blackmailed into making a video with another man?