Illiana and Her Mate

Story Info
Young woman finds passion in all the right places.
1.8k words
4.25
11.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Illiana was a very robust woman. Everything about her screamed sex. Her voluptuous hips and chest made her highly desired by the men in her life; however there was one man in particular who she had her eyes set on....Ryan. Freshly eighteen and still a virgin, he was clay for her to mold. But one thing held her back - Illiana wasn't exactly human. She was a werewolf. Most importantly, she was unmated and soon to be in heat. She needed to find a mate soon or she would take the human by force. Neither of them knew what was to come.

Illiana had watched Ryan for quite some time. Knowing heat was approaching her fast, she watched him with such lust. Tonight was a little different for her, though. Her bedroom window faced his. To her dismay, his bed was just tall enough so she could see everything he did through the big bay window. Tonight, he was watching a porno. He started to touch himself, running his hands along his hard cock, hidden inside the silk boxer shorts he always wore. She was getting turned on, watching as he pulled himself out of his boxers and rubbed himself from the base of the shaft to the sensitive tip, and she decided he was going to be her porn. She had her usual chair sitting by the window, and not far away were the instruments of her masturbation. She rushed to the bedside table and snatched her vibrator and a silicone dick, larger than most. She didn't want to miss a thing. Back at the window, she took off the black slacks she wore for wore; thanks to her habit of going commando, she could get right down to business.

She was already so wet that she didn't need lube. Turning her vibrator on, she knew what she wanted. She brought the vibrator to her pussy lips, letting the vibrations send shivers down her body. She slid the vibrator into her wet cunt. Sliding the vibrator in and out of herself, she watched Ryan pumping a lubricated fist up and down his shaft quickly. His back bowed against his bed, mouth open, eyes crazed. She knew he was going to cum soon. She picked up the pace, pumping the vibrator in and out of herself. Feeling a small orgasm coming, she knew it wasn't going to be enough, she needed him now. Illiana rushed to her bureau and grabbed a flowing black skirt and threw it on. The vibrator still gripped in her pussy, she rushed bow-legged outside grabbing pebbles to throw at the second story window. She waved him down. At first he looked confused but nodded. He came down to the front door, still in his black boxers. She was still standing in the alley between their homes. He whistled to her and she slowly moved out of the shadows.

"Hey, Illiana, what do you need?"

She stood for a moment, was she really going to do this? She had to, she needed to. She roughly grabbed his hand and said, "Follow me."

"Uh...okay." Reluctantly, he followed her to her door. She turned to him and took a deep breath, "Before we go inside, I need to do this." She leaned into him suddenly, kissing him square on the lips. Kissing her back, his hands ran up her arms to the sides of her face. Ryan pulled back from her slowly, and as he did she could see that his face was flushed.

"Ryan, I have wanted to do that for so long."

"Me too."

"But there is something I want more."

"Oh? And what would that be?" He asked coyly.

"Let me show you"

Taking his hand once again, she led him to her bedroom. Once they crossed the doorway, he pulled her to him. "This isn't fair; I'm in boxers and nothing else. You are wearing all of that." He pointed to her pale purple blouse and black skirt. She reached up to unbutton her blouse. "No," He said firmly. "Let me." Her hand dropped. He reached for the lowest button with shaking hands. He couldn't believe he was doing this. He had never been with a woman before, he should have been more nervous. But for some reason he wasn't. His hands trembled as he worked the buttons up to the one in the center of her bust line. Stopping briefly, he told her, "You should know...I...uh...I've never done this before." Stunned, she looked at him.

"Never?"

"Never."

She looked at the floor, "I have a confession, too...I'm not what you think I am."

She couldn't look at him. He stepped back quickly, "Are you a man?" She laughed, "God, No!" Then her tone got serious, "I'm something worse." He stepped towards her, "No such thing." He had no idea, she thought to herself. "I'm a...I'm a werewolf." She blurted and cringed like he was going to hit her.

He started laughing but when she looked at him with tears in her eyes, he stopped. "Illiana, I have known for some time."

Her look went from sadness to shock. "What?"

"You really haven't seen me there, have you? I attend the pack meetings every time and you never see me. I am the Alpha's son."

She was dumbfounded, "It can't be." He showed her the mark, a cresant right above his tail bone. The mark of his birthright, he was the heir to the throne.

Suddenly, the heat hit her hard. The smell of female in heat radiated from her. Musky-spiced sex filled his nostrils. He threw his head back and drew in a deep breath. When he looked back at her, his eyes had changed. One emerald green, the other sapphire blue. She immediately knew he was hers. She stepped into him and drew him into a kiss. Closing her eyes, she felt them change. He parted her lips and teeth with his tongue. They kissed deeply for some time. He reached down running his hands over her ass before lifting her and walking to the bed, still kissing her. She straightened, wrapping her legs around him and looking down at him with lilac eyes, which almost sent him into a run. He needed to see what the rest of her looked like. If her body was as exotic as those eyes, he was sure in of a treat. He laid her down on the bed and took her in. Her black hair fanned out around her head. Her shirt had fallen open to reveal her tanned, toned stomach, all the way up to her full D-sized Breasts. Her skirt clung to the top of her hip, right below her belly button and flared out and down to her ankles. She wore a gold anklet with a wolf pendant on it. He reached down to the button at her bust and popped it free. Her breasts burst out of the tight fabric. He gasped as he watched her writhe, those breasts jiggling with every movement. He couldn't hold himself back. He tore the fabric open, the final two buttons flying in opposing directions. He ran his hands down her chest and stomach until they reached the waistline of her skirt. Since she didn't wear a bra, did that mean she didn't wear panties? He tore the fabric off of her completely, a faint growl escaping from his lips - no panties.

He ran his hands up her stomach as he knelt on the bed. He let his hand run between her breasts, up and to the back of her neck, lifting her until they were both sitting. He pushed her head to the side with his free hand, kissing her jaw line. He worked his way from her jaw down to her neck to her right breast, taking her nipple into his mouth. Her back bowed against him. He swirled his tongue around her nipple, taking as much of her as he could into his mouth. The sensation was almost too much. He kissed her cleavage then took the other nipple into his mouth, quickly flicking it as he pulled it out.

"I want to be there." He motioned to her pussy. She nodded, not trusting her voice. She pulled herself further onto the bed. He parted her legs and looked slightly amused.

"Well, well, look what we have here." he said coyly as she realized that the vibrator was still buried deep inside her wet cunt. He grabbed onto it and moved it in and out of her. She gasped. Smiling, he moved between her legs. He flicked his tongue across her clit. She writhed and moaned loudly.

"Oh, god! I'm... I'm gonna...CUM!" she screamed, her orgasm rippling through her body. He pulled the vibrator from her body, tossing it on the floor. He moved himself up in between her legs, wanting to start fucking her while she was still seized by her orgasm.

Positioning himself, he thrust his long, thick cock into her violently. Pumping his hips, he watched her breasts bounce. After a few thrusts, he found a rhythm that made them both moan. Fast, hard. His breath escaping him in rasps, he fucked her hard. They both could feel their orgasms building.

"Where do you want me to cum?" He asked her breathily.

"Here."

He nodded unable to mutter another word. His orgasm hit first, then hers. They writhed together as their cum mixed inside her. He let himself rest on top of her breathlessly. She rolled them over, his dick still inside of her.

"Can I try something?" She asked.

He nodded, still unable to speak. She took him out of her pussy, moving his still-hard cock behind her and rubbing her hand over her pussy to her asshole. His cum acting as lube, she positioned him up against her anus. She moved her hips back, and part of the very tip of his cock entered her ass. She began rocking her hips back and forth, fitting more of his girth into her each time.'

"Fuck..FuCk..FUCK!"She moaned as he pressed hard against her G-spot. Gasping, she pointed to the bedside table just inches from her shoulder. "Clit bullet...UH...There." He leaned over and saw what she was pointing at: a small oval vibrator with a silicone case and a finger strap. "Use it on...OH...my clit."

Her hips continued to rock back and forth as he grabbed it, turned it on, and pressed it to her clit. Shaking, she could feel another orgasm approaching fast. She wasn't the only one; her lover was struggling not to cum. She rocked her hips even harder against his stiff dick, and her orgasm slammed through her. Her tight ass got even tighter as she came, driving him over the edge. They came together again. She rolled off of him, gasping. Once they had both caught their breath, she looked at her new mate.

"I thought you were a virgin."

"I was," he replied as she smiled.

"Not anymore."