Illicit Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that would be awesome."

"Do you have a car?"

"Oh. No, not yet."

"Well, why don't you give me your phone number and I can pick you up on the days you will work. We can get a schedule down later."

"That sounds fantastic. Thanks so much Mr. J."

"You can call me Eli, if you want." He reddened then.

"Eli. I like it. Ok, Eli, I'll be awaiting your call." She wrapped her arms around him briefly and he gasped in surprised. She didn't seem to notice and bounded out of the room happily. Eli waited until school was out and then donned the Hawaiian shirt. It was a perfect fit.

~~~~~ On the first day of "work", he figured he'd ask her to dust his books. They were absolutely caked in the stuff and the job would likely take several hours. He picked her up from her house; a modest two story in a middle class neighborhood, and drove her to his three bedroom ranch house.

She whistled when they arrived. "Nice digs, Eli."

"It's not much," he murmured.

"So what would you like me to do?" She turned to him expectantly.

"I'm going to have you do a bit of dusting, if you don't mind."

"No problem."

She followed him into the house and he gave her some supplies and showed her the room. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her bite her lip. It was obvious that she hadn't thought things would be quite so dusty.

He cleared his throat. "I'll be outside in the backyard for awhile. Holler if you need anything."

She smiled at him. "Sure thing."

He forced himself to walk away and went into the backyard. There were several plants requiring water and he needed to pull some weeds that were threatening to overtake the garden path. As he worked he tried, unsuccessfully, to think of something other than the young woman working in his office.

~~~~~ Christy looked at the dust filled shelves and groaned inwardly. She decided to work from one of the far corners next to the window. She wanted to let in some light though, and opened the curtain. Sunlight spilled in across the floor and she looked out on the backyard, seeing Eli hunched over the ground, his shirt sleeves rolled up, pulling what looked like weeds from the ground. She watched him for a few minutes, noticing the tendons in his forearms flexing and gulped audibly before shaking herself and getting back to work.

Her hands were capable and she pulled the books from the shelves and cleaned them thoroughly. She soon found a rhythm and a few hours passed before she'd bothered to check her watch. Though the day was warm, she was comfortable enough in her t-shirt and shorts.

"Christy?"

She turned abruptly and nearly fell over a stack of books she'd placed on the floor.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to take a break? It's been three hours."

"Oh! Wow. Yeah, that sounds good."

"Why don't you follow me to the kitchen and we can get something to drink."

"Ok." She wiped her brow and followed him into the small but clean kitchen. She watched him as he opened the refrigerator and took out a pitcher.

"Ice tea ok?"

"Yeah, that's fine." Her eyes followed him as he poured two glasses and slid one of them across the formica table at her. She tilted the glass back and let the cold, slightly sweet liquid slide down her throat.

"Mmmmm...God that's so good." She moaned in pleasure.

A loud thud caused her to jump and open her eyes.

"Sorry, glass slipped." Luckily the glass hadn't broken.

"Is it really hot outside?" She asked, concerned that he had heat stroke.

"Yeah, it is. I wasn't expecting to be out there so long," He wiped the sweat from his brow with his forearm.

"Are you finished now?"

"Yeah, pretty much. It's nearly noon so I probably should stay indoors for awhile. Not good for an old man like me to burn up in the sun."

"Oh shut up. You are not old."

He raised his brows. "How old do you think I am?"

She felt like she was treading on dangerous waters for a moment but decided to be honest. "Well, if I had to guess, I'd say fifty."

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment then," He smiled at her.

"You're older than that?"

He winced. "A bit. Fifty-nine."

"No way!" She was shocked. His face looked so smooth...

"Well, you just made me feel really good. A+ for you," He joked.

"Never in a million years would I have thought that. Your face looks so young and you have so much energy."

"Well, thank you."

Christy shook her head, still unable to believe that he was that old. I mean, he was sexy for crying out loud! She gasped out loud when that thought crossed her mind.

"You ok?" He looked at her, concerned.

"I'm fine. I should probably be getting back to work though."

"Oh. All right."

Christy turned and practically ran down the hall, her face burning. Had she really just thought he was sexy? No, no way.

She went back to working and tried to forget what she'd thought about. Her attempts to stay focused on her task failed miserably and she found herself imaging what he'd look like if he took off his shirt, what it would feel like to kiss his lips. She attempted to reprimand herself mentally but her mind was betraying her. Unbidden, a familiar tingling had settled in her lower abdomen and the feeling grew into a pounding ache as the day wore on. It was horribly distracting and she felt like she would die if she didn't do something about it. Her hormones were not helping matters.

When she couldn't take it anymore she sought the refuge of the bathroom across the hall. She closed and locked the door behind her and then pulled off her shorts which were damp with her excitement. She sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs. Trembling she let her hand slide down between her legs and bit her lip as a surge of pleasure raced upward when she passed over her swollen clit. She pinched the swollen bud lightly and arched her back a bit. It felt so fucking good. She then leaned against the wall for support and lifted one of her legs so that it was sitting on the edge of the tub as well. She shoved two fingers inside her slick pussy eagerly and began to fuck herself as she thought about Mr. J. Her fingers were coated with her moisture and she worked her fingers in and out of her channel expertly, building the speed until she was close. Her pussy was eager for release and she couldn't help the little whimpers that erupted from her traitorous lips as she came. She panted in the silence and fervently hoped that he hadn't overheard her. With trepidation and a bit of shame, she pulled her shorts back on and washed her hands at the sink. She stared at her reflection, wondering when it was that she'd become attracted to Mr. J. She honestly didn't know.

Resolutely, she left the bathroom and went back to his office to finish up the dusting. Afterwards, she could go home and give herself a longer, more satisfying orgasm. Maybe that would be enough to shut off the overwhelming horniness that had overtaken her.

~~~~~ Eli was in the front room, watching the television when he heard her footsteps in the hall. He turned off the set just as she rounded the corner.

"Did you manage to get half of it done?" He asked.

"I finished actually," She sounded proud of herself.

"Really?" He stood up and walked toward the office, not fully believing her. He found it spotless. Not a speck of dust in sight. The wood of the shelves gleamed and the books looked almost new without their usual coat of film.

"I'm amazed, Christy, that you did this in eight hours. Er...I realized that we didn't really stop for a lunch break today. Are you hungry at all?"

"I can just eat at home." She seemed flustered.

"All right. Are you ok? You look a bit...peaky."

"Never better."

He shrugged his shoulders and gave her a ride home. She was silent the whole way there and hopped out of the car as soon as he'd stopped without a goodbye even. He wondered if he'd lost his assistant for the summer. He was confused but maybe she had a date or something. As soon as he had the thought he felt a tight feeling in his stomach. He didn't like the idea of her on a date with someone. He knew enough about those hormonal teenage idiots to know what they'd try to do with a beautiful girl like her. He sighed then, knowing that it was none of his business. He decided to call her in the morning and see if she wanted to continue working for him.

He hoped that she would say yes.

~~~~~~ Christy bounded from the car as fast as she could and slammed the door behind her once she made it to the house. She practically mowed down her brother as she passed him in the hallway that led to her room. She shut the door behind her and locked it securely before pulling off her clothes and lying on her bed. She panted and contemplated what her body was telling her. She knew that it had been awhile since she'd had sex but it hadn't been that long. A few months and already she was willing to bed her teacher?

Her thoughts came to an abrupt, screeching halt. Bed him? An hour ago she just wanted to kiss him for crying out loud!

"What is wrong with me?" She asked the ceiling. It gave no intelligent reply and she decided that she didn't have to think about it too much. It was just a fantasy...nothing harmful really. No one would ever know about it...

Smiling to herself, she began to run her hands up and down the sensitive skin on her abdomen. She sighed as the sensation both titillated and relaxed her. Her skin was smooth and cool to the touch. She allowed her hands to cup her breasts. She squeezed the sensitive mounds together and then played with her nipples which hardened under her ministrations. Moaning slightly she allowed her right hand to slide down to her lower body while her left hand pulled and twisted on her swollen left nipple.

Her pussy was soaking wet, her thighs damp from the excretion. She slid one finger into her channel and pulled it out, bringing it up to her nose. She smelled herself; slightly musky but clean somehow, almost like soap. She licked her finger clean and tasted the crème that she had created. It was slightly tangy but that was it. She shrugged her shoulders and eagerly placed her finger back inside her pussy.

Mmmmm....that was where it belonged. Her pussy clenched her finger as she worked it slowly in and out in short, quick thrusts. She imagined Mr. J's finger inside her, sliding in and out. The thought caused her to groan and lift her hips.

"Fuck me with your finger..." She whispered to her imaginary partner. He was happy to comply and began to fuck her harder.

"Give me more..."

He pushed two fingers inside of her and she groaned.

"Yessss..." She hissed.

Just as her pussy began to convulse she felt him withdraw his fingers. Instead of complaining, she bit her lip to keep from crying out as he claimed her clit. He rolled it between his thumb and forefinger, playing with the greasy little nub.

"Fuck." She ground out as she rotated her hips in harmony with his movements. She lifted her ass off of the mattress when he began to stroke her and her left hand left the comfort of her breast to clench the white sheet beneath her. She arched powerfully for one, lingering moment as she felt the orgasm building within her, and then like a butterfly her muscles fluttered and waves of pleasure raced through her, causing her to hold her breath and then gasp as they hit her.

After several long minutes in which she enjoyed the aftershocks of her orgasm, her brain began to turn off. She fell into an easy sleep and knew nothing more until morning.

~~~~~~ Eli couldn't sleep. Time and time again he walked past his office and poked in his head, to take in the new dust free room. He couldn't get used to the idea that she had been in his house, elbow deep in the muck and mire he'd created in the years since his divorce. The amount of work she'd managed to do had been impressive. He didn't know how long it would have taken him and it was well worth the money. Truth be told, he really just liked having her around, even if he only got to see her for a few minutes.

Shaking his head, trying to free his thoughts of her, he drifted into the living room and turned on the television. He flipped through the channels but found nothing interesting. He settled it on a news program and tried to pay attention. It wasn't working. He rubbed his eyes and gave up trying to control the path of his thoughts. They drifted and settled naturally...on Christy.

She'd looked quite tempting in the little outfit she'd worn. He'd been surprised when he saw her because she normally wore jeans and oversized shirts. He'd seen her in a skirt a few times but never in shorts so scandalously short! Well...the school did have a dress code; perhaps for a very good reason. He didn't know if he could handle having girls parading around dressed the way she had. Her body wasn't perfect but she was soft and rounded in a sensual womanly way. She had large breasts and a very nice derriere. Her figure was more noticeable this afternoon than ever before, accentuated by the light sheen of sweat on her skin that caused the fabric to stick. When she'd tilted her head back to drink the ice tea earlier, he'd noticed a fat drop of sweat glide down the underside of her throat and drift down into the valley between her breasts. If that little droplet wasn't enough to distract him, then her carnal moan of pleasure certainly was as she drank the cool liquid. He'd nearly broken a glass when he heard her moan like that.

Eli clenched the sides of his armchair as he thought about her and his breathing picked up. He looked down in surprise to see his manhood at full salute. He wasn't one to go around fantasizing about his students, mind, but Christy was someone that seemed nearly ageless in his mind. It wouldn't matter if she was young or old, he would be drawn to her. It just happened that she was eighteen. Truly, there was something sensual and passionate about her. She walked with grace and her face was so expressive. He would love to see her in the throes of passion, writhing under him. He would love to see lust in her eyes.

He leaned back in his chair and unzipped his trousers. He pulled off his underwear and pushed the mute button on the tv. His hand found his cock and he began the familiar rhythmn, sliding up and down his shaft as he thought about her. Pre-cum beaded up on his cock and slid down his shaft, lubricating things nicely. He stroked himself and increased speed as he thought of the sultry vixen. He could well imagine what her body would look like naked; pale and smooth, breasts heaving as he thrust into her. He wondered if she came easily or if he'd have to whisper dirty things into her ear to get her going. He imagined doing just that, telling her things that would cause her to blush and stammer incoherently. He would excite her mind as well as her body until she had no choice but to surrender to the things she was feeling. He could almost see her, mouth open, eyes hooded and head thrown back as she cried out, calling his name and simultaneously cursing and praising every deity she knew. He would be relentless, pumping into her fiercely, riding her orgasm with her until she went limp, exhausted. Then, he'd show her how much she affected him...he would fill her with his seed, claiming her beauty for his own.

Grunting, he thrust into his hand one last time and exploded in rapture. He milked every last drop out of his throbbing cock and sighed, relaxed when he was spent. He managed to clean up before he fell into bed, exhausted.

The chirping of a bird awoke him in the morning. He felt refreshed, satisfied, until he remembered Christy's flightiness the night before.

12