Illicit Liaison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give the signal and all four men crouch beside your squirming form, consuming the delicate flavors of the elaborate dessert from your sensitive, salty flesh. Four men's tongues simultaneously licking and nibbling your breasts and stomach, four masculine chins, lightly-stubbled, tickling your sensitive skin, and one delicate female touch between your legs, pushing large, ripe strawberries deep inside your hungry sex.

As we hungrily devour the feast that you are, I pick up a whipped-cream covered strawberry from the hollow at the base of your neck between my teeth. The chef is sucking hard on your breast; the sommelier licking half melted chocolate from your heaving belly; the waiter is dribbling champagne on your mons venus, where it trickles down across the thick sensitive lips of your swollen pussy, and where the hostess gently laps it up, paying special attention to your clit. I lean over and share my strawberry with you, pushing the berry and the whipped cream and the chocolate all into your waiting, gasping mouth with my lips and tongue.

Jessica's finger pushes up inside you and presses against your g-spot as her lips cradle your throbbing button. The champagne puddles up around you and the sensation of all the mouths, all the devoted attention, drives you over the edge. You stiffen, raise your knees as you buck and heave, gasping and moaning loudly, repeatedly, passionately.

You collapse in a dreamlike whirling spin of dizzy afterglow, draped across the table like a doll, limp and slick with your excitement. Jessica backs off, blowing gently on your clit, careful not to push too far. Your four devoted men gently complete the task of finishing the dessert, licking and nibbling each morsel of fruit from your body, each stray droplet of chocolate, each crumb of cake, and every last dribble of whipped cream.

As you come back to join us in our reality you feel us moving around you again. A large strong hand rests on your forehead and slowly pushes the blindfold up off your eyes and onto the floor beneath you. You blink up, your eyes blear at first. You feel them before your really see them. Two large thick cocks, veiny and wet with clear, glistening droplets of passion, are pressing against on your cheeks. You reach up to grasp them, rubbing the shiny heads together and sliding your tongue between them, tasting the salty mixture of the two men's fluids.

I move to take a position between your legs, but our hostess intercepts me and whispers in my ear that I should be a good host and let you enjoy the attentions of other men. She reaches between my legs and rolls my balls between her fingers, adding that I get the privilege of your sexy body all the time. It's hard to disagree with her reasoning, and with her gentle touch.

The wine steward takes a position between your legs instead, having worked his long thin cock to full hardness. He has a large, prominent mushroom shaped head at the end of his skinny took, and as he presses the tip against your wet pussy, you try to slide down and engulf him.

Rocco and the chef won't let you slide away from them though. Emmanuel pulls back and takes your head in his strong hands, guiding your open mouth onto Rocco's thick, hard dick. You look up into our waiter's eyes as you swallow his smooth shaft. Rocco positions himself directly over your head so that he can fuck your mouth, and I can see the tip of his cock appearing as a bulge in your throat as he pumps in and out.

Jessica has opened the container of warm strawberry oil and is stroking the sommelier's hard-on, working the thick oil into his skin from the fat tip to the thin, stiff base. His eyes flutter as he tries to keep his climax at bay under her delicate touch. She positions his oversized cockhead at your tight back entrance, and in a hissing whisper, tells the older man to fuck you in the ass. He leans forward, forcing his wide weapon into your too tight hole. You'd cry out from the sting except that Rocco's cock is in your throat, suppressing your exclaim. The pain is sharp and burning, but as soon as it becomes too much it is over, and with a smooth, long thrust his well-lubricated member is firmly and deeply inside you, pain turning to pleasure, reluctance to desire.

You raise your legs to take his quick jabbing thrusts as deeply as you can. I take one leg and the curvy, naked brunette takes the other. We both raise your feet to our lips and suck on your dainty toes as the waiter and the wine steward coordinate their movements, filling you from both ends then sliding slowly out.

The burning wave of your second orgasm starts to fill your belly. You reach up behind your head and open your throat to take the waiter's handsome cock as far as you can while you start to quiver. It's more than the young man can take and you can feel his hot cum sliding down into your belly, his fire meeting yours and exploding in a starry, tingling, bucking peak of lust.

Rocco's balls slap against your nose and forehead, then clench and tighten as he empties into you. You push him back so that you can taste his cum before you swallow it all, and he fills your mouth with a hot, sticky-sweet mixture, squirting his last jet down your chin and onto your neck and chest as you swallow the rest with a wicked grin.

You wrestle your toes free of our mouths and wrap them around the sommelier's back, pulling him deeper into your ass. As he watches the cum dribble down your breast, he loses control and emties his own seed into you. You can feel his plum-sized cockhead shrink as he withdraws.

Rocco leaves his softening cock draped across your face, and you playfully lick and nibble his foreskin as it covers the tip, still dribbling cream. The sommelier backs away, and the chef quickly moves between your legs, positioning the end of his magnificent shaft at the entrance to your pussy. It's bigger and more sculpted than the doorman's cock, and he eases it into ever so slowly. You wrap your legs around his firm ass and try to draw him in, burning to feel him bury himself to the hilt, but he is too strong and determined, and stops his gradual penetration until you stop trying to rush him.

I move up to your head, where Rocco is lazily guiding his flaccid cock penis across your face. The chef is still less than halfway into you, and you look up at me with greedy lust in your eyes. You start to whisper something I can't hear, and when I bend down to listen, you grab my head and pull my lips down to yours, where the waiter's cock now lays. Our mouths wrap around the smooth cool skin of his shaft, our tongues play over him as we kiss each other.

You let go of my head and as I rise, you grab the base of my hard member and pull me toward your face. In your other hand you have the waiter's uncircumcised member, and you press the tips of both of us together with an evil grin. I know what you want, and I slide my own hand to the tip of the waiter's cock as you position my head at the wrinkled opening of his foreskin. His sheath envelopes my head, my precum lubricating the snug opening and creating a delicious sliding sensation as our heads meet. You lean forward and take the juncture of our manhood into your mouth.

I look down to see that the chef has finally sunk his long hard member completely inside you. After an agonizingly slow penetration he switches abruptly to long, hard deep thrusts, pounding your tender pussy with his thick meat, heavy balls slapping wetly against your still gaping asshole. He takes your spread legs in his strong hands and draws them together between the two of you, until your knees touch and your ankles cross, tightening you even more so that you can feel every vein and ridge on his sculpted member. Holding your feet together he guides both of your big toes into his mouth at once, and feasts on your dainty feet while he pounds you with even more determined thrusts. Rocco and I each reach down and take an erect nipple in our fingers, pulling and pinching. Jessica stands between us at your head, and leans over to kiss our docked cocks, pressing us further into your open mouth.

The combination of erotic attentions across your entire body is overwhelming, and your orgasm comes out as a scream of passion unlike any I have heard. Your body arches and tenses...not bucking, not quivering, just perfectly taut and still like an unplucked guitar string and you continue to wail in passionate climax. The display sends me over the edge, and I explode in a long overdue eruption inside the waiter's foreskin, my juices splurting out in all directions, across your face, onto the hostess's lips, and back onto my shaft.

The chef drives himself deep inside and grinds his own cum into your hot, hungry core. You feel the tip of his cock flick against the hard smooth dome of your cervix, and finally collapse beneath him, beneath us all, completely and utterly spent, and limp, draped open and glazed with a mixture of your sweat and out cum across the dining table.

As the chef withdraws his cock and wipes the last of his gourmet jism onto your pussy lips, as Jessica undocks our cocks and slides her tongue under the waiter's foreskin to slurp out my cum, and as I feed the tip of my own still-hard, slippery cock into your slack open mouth, we are suddenly reminded of the fact that we are in a public place, as a polite round of applause erupts from the crowd of restaurant patrons that had quietly encircled us while we played.

12