Illusions Amongst the Pines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loquere
loquere
223 Followers

Alice came over, still puffing on the joint, and she began to laugh once she saw the picture. Of course, we didn't tell the freshmen who it was.

The freshmen left to cause whatever havoc they intended and Alice and I went to the point in the forest the pic had been taken originally. John and his toy were still there. He was clearly over his sister as his cock hammered into a blonde cheerleader.

Alice took out her phone before I could rebuff the idea but we both had a good laugh nonetheless.

---

A few days later, the school began to fill with the scandalous images. The headmaster came in and squashed the whole thing, resulting in the expulsion of at least one freshman, and the early graduation of John himself.

Lydia and I sat together in class, and I told her about Saturday's event and how the pictures came to be. I figured she'd be mad at me for not trying to stop the freshmen, but she wasn't. A thought came to mind, that Lydia may have planned the whole thing.

The next day she and I started preparing for the presentation. Lydia had gotten permission for me to access her room so we could work there. We worked on it Tuesday through Friday, and by the end of the week we were more than ready to present for the following Monday.

Spending all that time with Lydia made me look at more than just the events of the wilderness trip; I had regained my respect for her. It also lowered my defenses.

Before I left on Friday night Lydia handed me an envelope, saying. "Don't open it now." Even though I was suspicious of it, I agreed. She hugged me, and I was off.

I felt guilty because the hug did more for me than it should have. Once again I was beginning to fall for her sexy figure and auburn hair.

After leaving her dorm I decided to get a late snack in Hilliard, where I ran into Alice.

Ignoring the letter she began with: "There's this party in town tomorrow that a bunch of us are sneaking out to go to."

"Yeah, Lydia told me about it; it's on Saturday night, right?"

"Did she ask you to go too?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been hanging out a lot with her."

"Nothing's happening," I half-lied.

"Yeah, I know sorry." She conceded quickly. Then she noticed the letter and its official seal.

"A letter from Princeton? You didn't tell me you applied!"

I didn't know how to respond because I hadn't applied. Brandon and I had both decided on attending Stanford.

I opened it and Alice must have seen the surprise on my face.

"What's it say?"

"I got in."

I dropped the letter to the floor and Alice picked it up. "Shit they're not only giving you a full scholarship, they're giving you bursary money. We're only going to be an hour apart now!" She jumped up and gave me a hug and deep French kiss ignoring our surroundings.

I wondered if Lydia could be pulling one over on me. But why? All I knew was that Lydia was going to Princeton as well.

Alice dragged me by the hand, realizing the time. "Shit we have to head back to the dorms."

Leaving Hilliard Hall, we ran into good old Assistant Head Master Leyland.

"Ah Mr. Miller, or should I say Daniel, you are one of us now aren't you? I just got off the phone with an old Princeton chum. He told me that even though your application was extremely late they were moved to grant you admission. It's a divinely crafted campus much like ours; you'll feel quite snug."

"I don't know that I'm going. I did accept to Stanford already, and they are the best college for my program...."

"What are you talking about Daniel; I thought you did this for me?" Alice said.

"You should listen to the girl Mr. Miller; one doesn't turn down The Tiger for a Tree. You better hurry up or you'll be late for curfew." Leyland said. He steered me down the hall, wearing an expression of contempt.

He held Alice back, and I overheard him talking to her as I left.

"Ms. Wade is it? Princeton never makes exceptions like this. You'd do well to re-educate your boy on the definition of common sense, and make certain he uses it for practical application.

The rest of the way back consisted of Alice yelling at me. "You're the only one that can decide if this relationship can continue past the next two weeks."

"We can do this long distance."

It was the last thing I said before her hand slipped from mine and she suddenly decided to walk herself through the illuminated path toward Eleanor house.

Later that night, my calls to her and texts went unanswered.

---

The next barrage started as soon as I entered my room.

"So you're not going to Stanford now?"

"Brandon, I'm still going to Stanford in September. I'm nearly certain of it."

"Oh, you and Alice broke up?"

"No, but it's almost like you've been rooting for that lately."

"No, that's not it..."

"Then what is it then?" I closed the door behind me.

"I was jealous, okay?"

"Jealous of what? Brandon, a lot of girls like you."

"It's not that simple."

"Well, I know you're not gay, so what is it?" I cocked my head, waiting for his explanation.

After some prodding and after getting tucked away into our separate beds, I finally got the truth out of him. Through the darkness of the room, it poured out like a burst of energy.

"Look, I was friends with Alice, long before you. Then you started flirting with her."

I jumped from my bed and flipped on the light.

"Alice.... You like Alice? Are you learning impaired? You pushed me to ask her out! You could have told me!"

"I thought I might get over her."

"Wait, is that why you applied to Columbia as a back-up school?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"We're going to talk about it Brandon."

"Are you going to make me?" Brandon said angrily.

Getting out of bed, he pushed me across the room and it wasn't a joke. I shot up from the floor only to be put back down. I kicked at his feet and he landed with a thud. I jumped on top of him and was just about to wail on him, but thought better of it. He was my best friend. I got up and helped him to his feet.

"I think I love her." Brandon said.

I laughed in disbelief, "Yeah sure."

"I'm serious Daniel. I'm sorry."

"Wow."

It was all I could say before going back to a sleepless bed; it was a long night. I doubted that Brandon loved Alice, but I knew I didn't. Sure, I liked her well enough, but just not that much. I didn't think Brandon was sleeping either. When we both lifted ourselves from our beds the next morning, an underlined awkwardness filled the air.

"I'm sorry about last night."

"I know."

"You and Alice are great together; I'm sorry."

That morning as I headed over to the McAlister sports centre to play tennis with Alice there was a debate brewing inside me. My stomach was so entangled that hunger was the last thing on my mind, and I bypassed Hilliard dining hall.

Alice was waiting for me in her usual spot. I kissed her on her cheek but she didn't seem to care. As we played, I got ball after ball past her. She just wasn't into the game. I won for the first time, but I didn't feel like I had truly won anything.

"Alice we need to talk." I said. I have never thought I would be so cliché.

"I think I know what you want to talk about." She said.

"I can't do this and it's not about schools. I never thought I'd say this."

"You just want to be friends."

"Yes."

"I was going to say kind of the same thing."

Although I would miss the closeness she and I had, it wasn't as painful as I had thought. I walked her to Eleanor house, for the last time.

"Are you going to the party tonight? We could go together, for old times."

"No, I think I'll sit this one out." I said. I turned to leave, and then turned back to make a recommendation.

"You and Brandon should go; at least as friends."

"You'd be okay with that? I mean, us going as friends?"

I nodded, smiled and went back to the dorms to Brandon's continued apologies.

I told him what had happened. He kept it cool and calm, suppressing his joy.

We went to Hilliard for grub and Brandon dug in quickly. I was soon left to eat alone with my thoughts.

I saw some fellow upper years I'd seen around and decided, why not? I got up and went to sit with them. No one shot me, there was no pain. It all went smoothly. To think, I had spent my time at Adams' avoiding these people because of my insecurities.

About ten minutes later, Lydia walked in and smiled as she spotted me. I smiled back. I could tell she wanted to sit together and I predicted a deep conversation, so I moved with her to a more secluded spot.

"The letter wasn't a bribe."

"I kind of figured that."

"Good."

We sat in silence. Nothing else apparently needed to be said. She was a mystery to me and I simply watched her eat. When she was done, I picked up her tray and held the door for her. We walked out of Hilliard together, still in silence.

We walked around campus for what seemed like hours before we spoke again.

"Your mom's Eleanor Bryant, right?"

"That's mom."

"She's on the board at Princeton?"

"Princeton doesn't let anyone in based on name. At least they didn't in this case."

"What do you expect me to do?"

"Whatever makes you happy. Look, I heard about what happened between you and Alice. Now you need to do what makes Daniel happy."

She ran off the trail to a small grassy hill. In her designer clothes, she began to roll down the hill, rolling in the grass like a child. I didn't understand her fully all the time, but I did at this moment, and I hurried to join her.

We stayed there for about an hour until the sun was setting. With curfew fast approaching, we hurried back and ended up in a pitch black campus. Students were running about, teachers, staff, and security were chasing after them.

A student almost knocked me over in the chaos.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Some genius hacked in or did something to the power, so key cards aren't working. Nothing electronic on campus is working, the power is out. All the seniors are headed into town for the party. We don't need to sneak out now!" He said while running off.

Lydia and I ended up in my dorm room in the dark. My heart was beating loud enough to be embarrassing. I closed in to try and kiss her but I missed, due to the dark of the room.

She laughed and I was feeling quite small until she connected the kiss and soon we were on my bed. This time I was on top of her. Her shirt was off, and so was mine. My lips were moving down to her breasts when Lydia paused things. She pulled out a single pill and passed it to me. Without waiting for her to explain that it was ecstasy, I grabbed bottled water from under my bed.

Soon, I was outside of my body. I watched myself climb back onto Lydia, ripping through fabric covered in grass. She was flat on her stomach with her ass in the air and I was nibbling on her ear as my cock drove in to the tight wet pussy I had once rejected.

Luckily, our loud screams were no match for the ensuing chaos outside. Inside the room I felt at happy, and the nonstop moans from Lydia told me she was too.

I was sweating all over as I drove inside her with manic thrusts. I had never felt such pleasure. My hands were tingling just from the touch of her skin.

"Yes," Lydia screamed her approval, her cries bordering on insane. "Yesss, fuck me baby."

Like a jackhammer on hyper-drive I sped forward, inducing crazed hollers and screams as I unloaded deep in her warmth.

I was still incredibly hard as I continued to push my cock in and out of her. My arms felt like liquid as they slapped her round cheeks while I fucked her. My head began to swim and my entire body felt like it was held by the hot, wet tightness of her pussy. I was determined to focus on her pleasure and I soon caused her to scream like a banshee as she came for me.

I pulled out of her and grabbed blindly for the lotion from the nearby night stand. I slathered white lube on to my member and placed myself at the entrance to Lydia's rear passage.

With my tip at her backdoor, she yelled "Fuck me."

That was all I needed to hear as I drove through the temporary diverting pressure of her anal sphincter. She moaned as my hands gripped her round cheeks and my entire weight focused on her ass. My cock slowed at first as she tensed under my hands, but I soon felt her discomfort recede. Soon my balls were slapping against her flesh fifty times a minute.

Her path was immensely tight and encouraging; it was like a living dream, being inside Lydia Bryant like that was insanely surreal. My hands moved along her ass, her soft round cheeks shifting under my tightening fingers. My nostrils took in her alluring scent tenfold. Not being able to see her did nothing to limit the bliss of my senses.

The heat drove me wild as the cooling nature of the lotion guided me in. The lubricated cold texture melted away to the hot pulling force of her anal canal. I came explosively, lubricating her tight hole with my seed. I groaned and she cried out as my nails pinched her cheeks.

Suddenly and instantly I felt thirsty; everything I had I had given to her. My hazy head began to drift downward now, not wanting to crush Lydia, I guided my suddenly-heavy body to the side hers laying there panting. Rolling over, Lydia gave me a nourishing gentle kiss and we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a familiar sensation. Lydia's lips were running along my cock and her soaking tongue slid over the underside of my sensitive head. Seconds after she closed her lips over my cock, I erupted inside her thirsty mouth. Lifting her body up alongside mine I kissed her, tasting my seed and her ass. It was a dirty, greedy, electrifying dream like kiss.

My being content wasn't a dream though. With her hot body clingingly cuddled next to mine, my ever contemplative mind realized venturing to sit with a new crowd was just like, my lube covered cock running through her hot clenching ass: Every little risky experience, with its unknown outcome, bad, good, embarrassing or immoral is a step on the staircase to attaining that ultimate orgasmic, seemingly impossible dream, turning an illusion into reality.

---

Brandon and Alice became quite the item the last two weeks of school; attending prom together. To no surprise he opted to go to Columbia.

Lydia and I didn't go to Prom but we spent that time together, rolling around on the hillside.

---

A few days before schools end we met at the hill.

"I like you. I have since the week following the camping trip, so I'm curious where are you're going next year?"

"Stanford," I lied. Not telling her yet that I had accepted the slot at Princeton.

This either didn't bother her or she knew. Together we rolled down the hill again and again. Happiness was no longer an illusion to me; it was just an out of the box thing. Finally we came to a stop and lay panting at the bottom of the hill. Lydia turned and smiled at me.

"So, how hot is this cousin Bridget?"

loquere
loquere
223 Followers