I'm a Beast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so hot I hated to hear the ZZ Top song end. My disappointment was short-lived as our favorite love song started to play. Trista pulled me close and started grinding against me. She swayed back and forth to the music as she ground her pussy into my thigh. Slowly she worked herself down to my knee and back up again. I countered her sway to maximize the grind.

After a couple of trips up and down my leg I grabbed her ass and pulled her crotch against my stiff cock. Once she was in position I moved my arms around her waist and did a grind of my own. When the song was closing Trista parted a little and slid her hand down to my cock. I thought she was going to jack me on the dance floor but she just rubbed it with the back of her hand.

It wasn't until she brought her hand up to my face and placed a finger to my lips that I realized what she'd been up to. Somehow she'd been fingering herself because I could smell her musky scent. I eagerly sucked her juices from her fingers as the song ended. We started towards our barstools before I fucked her on the dance floor. When we were seated I smiled across the bar to Denny. As he smiled back Pat took him by the hand and led him towards the dance floor. His smile changed to a look of resignation.

When they started dancing Pat didn't have the same energy and enthusiasm as Trista. I knew it and I knew Denny knew it. The only reason Denny was dancing with Pat was because she caught him checking out Trista's dancing. Pat wasn't going to be outdone by Trista so Denny was dancing. Pat was not in the same class and was indeed outdone.

I turned my attention back to Trista, "Damn, Darlin, you've got me hot ... "

"There's more where that came from, but not here."

"I've been wondering about that."

"About what?"

"The 'not here' part."

"You mean the 'more where that came from' part."

"Yeah, let's go home."

"Whenever you're ready," she replied.

Yes, I was more than ready. I took her hand in mine and slid off of the barstool. We said goodbye to Sue and started for the door. We waved goodbye to Denny, Pat and Sam as we passed by the dance floor. Once outside we quickly adjusted to the dark and quiet. We had walked half a block in the brisk evening air before I started thinking clearly. I remembered that I had some questions.

"Hey, hon ... what was the standing on his hair story about? I seem to remember that part but not the other one."

"What other part?"

"What were you fighting about and ... friend or boyfriend?"

"I'm sure I've told you about it."

"Maybe ... maybe not ... maybe not together."

Trista skipped away forcing me to quicken my pace to catch up. When I caught up with her she turned and stroked my cock. We stopped to embrace and Trista kissed me long hard and deep.

"Honey," she said as she released me, "Denny was never a boyfriend. He was one of my friends, my protector in school. You know, the ones I ran with. He was never a contender."

"And what was the fight about?"

"I don't remember. We were friends and it was unimportant."

Our front door was half a block away and in sight. She started to unbutton her ballero as she trotted towards the house. She went faster as I got closer so the race was on. Whether I won or not I would be winded. From the looks of it Trista was done talking. Her ballero was off and she was at the front door.

Trista had her key in the door when I wrapped my arms around her waist. Three breaths later we were stumbling through the door. She turned to me as the door closed. I took her into my arms and kissed her deeply. Well ... as deeply as you can after a four breath recovery.

When we broke our kiss, Trista murmured, "Upstairs." She made it to the first landing before I had my hands around her waist again.

I slid her skirt down across those luscious hips. When I bent down to lower it below her knees, she stepped from the skirt to the next step. There before me was the small triangle of material that separated my face from that muff that I love. I stood and gazed at her, so vulnerable, so accessible and simply delightful.

Trista giggled when my eyes went back to that small triangle of material that was doing a fine job of lifting and separating her pussy. I realized that giggle was only the beginning when her pussy clenched and she was gone.

I was three steps behind her when Trista shot through the doorway and dived onto the bed. I closed the gap as she slid to a stop on her belly. She spun over when I smacked her ass playfully but sharply. The snaps of her corset where exposed now, the final obstacle to overcome. I brushed aside her thong with one hand and started unsnapping with the other.

"I thought you'd never get here," she cooed.

"Rough and ready."

"I noticed."

"Gotta get this thing off," I said as I continued unsnapping. Her hand moved to the bottom of the corset as the heel of my hand ground into her pubic mound. Unsnapping at the middle was a two hand job that we performed together.

When her globes were finally freed I bent over and suckled on them with abandon. She was moaning as I was rubbing her pussy while sucking. Two fingers entered her tight pussy and she moaned, "Please eat me ... Pleeease."

I love eating that pussy and didn't hesitate to accommodate her. She was soaking wet before my tongue ever got there. She was hot, so hot that the screaming commenced once my tongue started probing. As I knelt to the floor with my face buried in her muff I reached for the tube of K Y jelly in the nightstand.

I applied some of it to my index finger and started tracing a spiral around her anus. Each circle getting smaller and closer to that tight little entrance. When the circle was at her entrance it slipped in with a slight push now that the K Y was liberally spread. The circles of the spiral now got larger as my finger penetrated deeper. My objective was to have Trista's asshole reamed out and ready for painless penetration as soon as she begged for it. She may not realize that she would be begging but I could tell from the sounds she was making and the way she was squirming.

My tongue on her clit and finger in her ass drove her wild. Trista's ass hole was reamed enough that I slipped another finger into her ass. I continued widening and contracting the spiral in and out. When I slipped two fingers from my other hand into her pussy she squealed in pleasure. I surrounded her G spot as I started to lift her ass off of the bed. I didn't have to lift hard as she arched her back and came hard in my face while screaming blissfully. When she finally relaxed I was literally holding her ass up. I let her down as I pulled her to the edge of the bed.

Trista moaned as I slid three fingers into her ass and rotated them.

"Oh, Joey ... that feels so good. Yes, oh, yesss."

I guided my cock towards her soaked pussy, "You like that, don't you, baby?"

"uh huh ... ooh"

With a single thrust I parted her lips and plunged deep within her. Trista gasped then screamed when I bottomed out. Her hips started bucking as my fingers in her ass guided my cock away from her cervix.

"Fuck me, Joey, fuck me," she wailed.

"Where?" I asked.

"Now!" she replied.

Once I had matched our thrusts I could easily work her asshole and the direction of my cock thrusts. It was driving her wild with cock coming at her from all directions. We pounded at one another with a frenzied pace. If we kept going at this rate I would shoot my load for sure and I could tell that Trista was also well on her way.

"You want your ass fucked, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Beg me for it."

"Yes."

"Beg for it."

"Ohh, baby, fuck me ... fuck my ass."

I pulled my fingers from her ass and gently replaced them with my cock. Trista was truly prepared for there was no cry of pain, only bliss. Her ass started bucking to meet my thrusts. The only thing I could do was grab on and go with the flow.

While mesmerized by the sight of my cock plunging in and out of Trista's ass I remembered something Denny had once said. 'I enjoy a little ass now and then. I love to hold her by the hips and do the deed. It makes me get really hard looking at my dick going in an asshole.' I wondered 'If Denny has an ass before him tonight whose ass will he really be thinking of?' After the display Trista put on and their past history I knew.

My impending orgasm and Trista's screaming brought me back to the present and she came most violently. Powerful contractions expelled my cock from her ass. I started to spew my seed over her anus and I desperately pushed forward on her freshly spermed ass. I popped inside for the remaining spurts from my cock. My thrusting against her milking contractions took us to the most intense orgasms. Damn, I almost missed it. I was glad that I got into her ass in time.

When the final spasms subsided I laid down on her and let my cock soften inside her. When it plopped out of her ass, I rolled over onto the bed pulling her with me.

As we lay exhausted, Trista spoke, "Wow, that's one to remember."

"I know I will."

"I love you."

"Love you too, baby," I replied before drifting off to sleep.

I was thinking about how far we had come when I arrived at the threshold to dreamland. As I stepped through the threshold my thoughts, 'Trista's weight, stamina and pussy control have come a long way. As the major beneficiary who am I to bitch? Yet my oral anticipations ... ' dissolved into dreams on the other side.

End of techsan edit

***

The following chapters will be posted in the category that best fits them. I will post them as my editor returns them, hopefully daily. My intent was to post chapters of a finished story rather than a work in progress. I apologize for that but we are almost on track.

12