I'm a Beast Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe:They're all impressive but I vote for three times at fifty and slut last.

I asked, "Can I respond to that?" Trista gave me the keyboard and I did.

Optimus:Thank you, I've been trying to convince her for years. We are happy and realizing more every day. Also, thank you for your kind words and gift. I'm sure it's one that will keep on giving.

Chloe:You're welcome and thank you for a glorious evening. I'm pleased to have been a part of your special time. It's been so much fun I regret not trying this sooner.

Optimus:I'm sure you'll try again sometime!

Chloe:Time ... Yes. Well us old folk need some nourishment before we pass out too! LOL

Optimus:Thanks again and hope to chat soon.

Chloe:Yes ... soon

I turned to talk to Trista and saw her lying so peacefully on the bed. I covered her with a blanket before joining her. Although my pulse and breathing were still elevated it was not long before we were both truly dead to the world.

***

We spent the next couple of weeks on cloud nine. It was as if we had experienced an awakening and I suppose we had. To say that the sex was fantastic is an understatement of vast proportions. Yet the intensity of that night remained elusive. We once read a story 'The Scream that Saved Them' by janus6988. The final lines are, "She never screamed again, and he never again gave her cause. Because sometimes, just knowing you can is enough. Can you?"

We were satisfied with knowing we can see the stars and that someday we will again. It was on this high note that once again, with great exuberance, Trista, Chloe and I came together again for another IM session.

IM translation 4

Optimus:We loved seeing you get it doggy style with a cock in your mouth on Angel's birthday. You are so beautiful. We're sending some of the pics now of her nice ass for your memories.

We sat at the monitor caressing one another awaiting Chloe's response.

Chloe:Hi you wonderful people. Yes the pictures were a little dark but I still think Angel has a beautiful ass. My friend enjoyed watching your dick going in her asshole ... I find it very erotic and it can get me over the edge sometimes ... of course I get off just thinking about sex ... any kind of sex ... LOL I am easy that way ...

Optimus: We were monitoring the chat room and you said that you went private with many of your viewers and chat friends and a few women have said they hope they look that good at your age. We're honored to be included in this august body. You also said that you have met and remain friends with several people and couples you had met online. We were disappointed to have not met you.

Chloe:I have to go to Pa. For a family funeral but after that I will be going to the Condo in Mazatlan, Mexico for a few months. I have someone to look after the house here at the Lake, but I have grown tired of chat and webcams...

Thanks again for all the wonderful memories, chat and pictures.

Optimus:Sorry to hear about your loss. Also sorry that you are quitting but we understand. We probably won't do this forever either. Not to intrude upon your grief but Angel and I live in PA. It sure would be nice to meet you if you were close to us. I've mentioned that we have a substantial Greek population here.

Chloe: I don't think you ever told me where you lived. I will be in Abc City and Xyz City. Get there on Tues. and leave Sat. or Sun for Ohio where I have relatives. then we're off to Mexico. What city are you in?

Optimus: I knew it. We were raised 7 miles south of Abc City and 20 miles north of Xyz City. It would be a real shame not to meet. I'm sure there are people we both know around town.

Chloe: I will have my computer with me. I'll give you my email address if you give me yours and we'll see ...

I looked at Trista and she was giggling with a huge shit-eating grin on her face.

Optimus: Angel is really excited at the possibility of meeting you. Here is our email address.

Chloe replied with her address and logged off of the website. I took Trista's hand in mine and said, "Can you fucking believe that. She has a family connection with Abc City. I wonder if she was born there."

"I can hardly wait to meet her. We've had so much fun with her and her friends online. It would be like a dream come true."

"I know what you mean but it's more than that. Hell I never even dreamed of the possibility. We've fantasized that she lived up the road but never contemplated that she ever would be there. However dear, she hasn't agreed to see us yet."

"How could she not see us. We've had so much fun together and she'll be so close."

"Yes but we really don't know much. We don't know how close her dead relative was to her or her level of grief. If she was as excited as us she would've said yes right away."

We were giddy with anticipation when we went to bed that night. We were like excited children on Christmas eve. Saint Nick would soon be here except that in this case it would be Chloe, the gorgeous and luscious Chloe. Sleep did not come easy for us that night and the tension persisted through the following days. Tuesday came and went without any contact from Chloe. The excitement and tension was turning into despair and frustration.

We composed an email to send to Chloe. We listed all of the things that had brought us to this point; her uncanny resemblance to Trista, the Greek community up the road, the same age as my mothers and the simple fact that she said she was coming to PA. It was fate and it was our destiny to meet. It was begging without groveling. Once the email was sent we could do no more than wait.

***

May 23,2006

Chloe's response came a day later. When I read her email I wasn't sure how to proceed. Nor was I sure how to approach Trista with the news so I planned for an eventful evening. The one thing I knew for certain was that my friend Jim Beam and Trista's sloe gin would be a part of it. When the blanket, pillows and cooler was loaded into my sport coupe I went into the house to talk to her. It was a beautiful evening so I used that for my approach.

"Sweetheart ... It's such a beautiful evening. Would you like to go for a ride? I was thinking about going to our mountaintop to watch the sunset. I've got the car packed."

"That would be nice and it sounds like you're ready to go. When were you thinking about leaving."

"Anytime."

"Can I have a few minutes to get ready?"

"Baby we have a lifetime but I would like to get there before dark. Those logging roads can be a bitch going uphill in the dark."

"I'll wrap up what I'm doing and be right with you. The sunset has to be better than this."

In our neck of the woods most families have a truck or SUV. Although I've occasionally owned a truck or jeep I've always had a sports car since I was fifteen. Knowing the recent weather history and logging road conditions has allowed me to get extremely deep into the woods with my sports cars. I've met more than one amazed person exclaiming, "I've never seen a car this far back." The uphill parts require skill and finesse to avoid disaster. Getting back down is always easier as there are no problems with traction.

We were on the road in short order. Before long we were at the gate to the logging road and Trista unlocked it for me to drive through. We drove along the main access road for a mile or two before turning onto the side road that went to the top of the mountain. There would only be one attempt to make it to the top. To fail would end in disaster. I had to straddle the ruts and mud puddles while maintaining momentum and traction. Trista was holding on for the white-knuckle ride. She knew that if we didn't make it there was no backing down. She let out a sigh of relief as we crested the final ridge.

We pulled into a clearing and parked. Trista knew the drill and she spread the blanket out as I poured a Jim Beam neat for me and mixed a sloe gin fizz for her. With the trunk lid still raised I sat down on the bumper and handed her the drink. After she lay down on the blanket I started talking.

"Chloe emailed us ... "

"Did she get here yet? Is she going to meet with us?"

"I don't know where to begin dear. I think it would be easier to just read it to you."

I reached into the trunk and picked up the printout. I began reading.

MY Dear Friends: I loved the IM's we exchanged and the time we spent with the cam. Under different circumstances I would like to meet you both. However Devin came with me and he drove. If we met I know I would feel out of place if I could not feel free to be myself. I have seen you Optimus and I might want to touch you and because of your choice to be faithful this would not happen. The Lovely Angel does not wish to be part of a threesome with me and my friend Devin so that would only leave us both partly wanting.

I paused and took a long draw on my Jim Beam.

Friday morning there will be a short graveside service and then we will be off to Ohio to visit relatives and yes we may visit some special friends. Last night as Devin and I talked about meeting you he said, They are such a nice couple why take a chance on hurting them and their relationship with one another. Few couples now a days have closeness and the love that you two have. I think you are right; you should take your faithfulness to the grave... Angel is special as she loves you and you two enjoy a full range of sexual pleasures with out going outside of the marriage. I fully respect that and think you should keep your dreams together between the two of you.

If my long marriage had been as full of love and interesting sex as yours I would never have traveled down this road ... would l love to see Angel naked and maybe even take her in my arms and kiss her. God knows I would ... would I like for you both to see my old naked body, Oh, yes I would like that too. So let us part friends and have our own memories.

Devin just said it might be fun for him to fuck me in the same room so you two could watch if you would fuck Angel so we could watch you. I would love to see her take your lovely cock up her fine beautiful ass. OH, yes I have played the sandwich game a few times... that was so much fun and afterwards my lovely young hostess, age about thirty, licked me to another climax. Would Angel do that? I think not.. Would Angel allow me to kiss and lick her after you had filled her pussy with cum,,, I think not.. So you two keep what you have and forever be happy as well as faithful

Love the game

Chloe

When I finished reading Chloe's email I asked, "What do you think about that?"

"Well obviously when they meet people they expect a lot more out of it ... I don't do that. I don't share."

"Well I know that for sure. That's kind of what I."

Trista cut me off saying, "I don't want anyone touching me and stuff like that. I was uncomfortable at the bar when John was dancing with me. You know what I mean?"

"Uh huh."

"Let alone anything else."

"I know that and I think they know that."

"You would have thought that somebody could visit you as friends and kept that part of their lives to themselves."

I sighed and said, "Yeah that's why I said I thought it was kind of lame. This is ... Damn she's only seven miles away. It's kind of like ... fatalistic."

"Yeah but they expect something out of it if they're going to bother meeting you."

"I kind of feel like you. Jeez were adults. I would think we could keep that separate. There are a lot of things I would like to ask her. Like what is this Abc City connection? Was she born there or what? There are a million questions I'd like to ask that have nothing to do with sex. Things like who are you and how are you?"

"Uh huh. I don't want to be there watching someone having sex or have them watching us. The webcam thing was as big of a step as I want to go."

"So ... Anyway they're going to the funeral tomorrow and then taking off for Ohio later. Ohio where they have 'special friends'."

"Special friends that are willing to do things ... sexual encounters."

"Well anyway do you know what Monday is? Monday is Memorial Day and it's on the 29th again. It's the 28th anniversary of my accident. It's the sixth time Memorial Day has fallen on that day since then. We'll be celebrating another 28 years of life. You know that accident is what put our paths on a collision course. You know by the time I healed from my accident you had your accident that gave us that common bond and understanding. Regardless of what happens we get to celebrate another 28 years of life and 25 years together. We're both lucky campers."

"Yep"

"Well I don't know what's going to happen as far as ... "

"As far as what?"

"As far as Chloe ... "

Trista looked up at me and said, "Nothing is going to happen."

"It's like I said, I've got a million questions. If it's going to hurt her to see us and not do anything ... I'd love to just sit down and talk. It's like why do we pay $2.75 for that drink you're holding when I can make it for 50¢. It's for the bullshit you know. It's not for the price of the drink that's for damn sure. There's no sex involved."

I chuckled a little and continued, "Like with Sue ... It's just bullshit. It's very interesting bullshit but it's just bullshit."

"I know but it gets expensive. We may have to cut down a little bit."

"Well darlin if you can't enjoy living it's not worth living," I said as I stood up to stretch.

"Well back to Chloe ... obviously they want to remain friends and keep the good memories."

"It doesn't seem like they want to keep the continuation of ... I doubt if she's going to email or IM or stuff like that. Not when we're unwilling to become partners and stuff like that. I'm not willing. I'm sorry. I don't go for that and I won't do it."

"I understand completely. In my opinion I don't think anybody or anything can come between us. For us to have sex with someone we'd have to be drugged or raped. It just isn't going to go there. I mean hell ... You got really pissed when Jim stuck his tongue down your throat."

"I don't share well. You know I've had issues with flings in your past but that was before we got together and stuff. It's just ... I don't deal well with it. I love you and I don't share."

"I understand. I don't share either."

"Well I hope you wouldn't want to share me. I mean that's forsaking my wedding vows. I don't care if you would okay it or not. To me that is not right. I mean I don't care if you say it's okay honey. I don't care if you fuck ... I mean that's not right."

"You know some of those stories we've read where guys get off watching their wives ... well for one thing I can't imagine that. It's beyond my comprehension. I don't know what I'd do if I ever caught you. I hope I wouldn't go to jail. Let's just put it that way."

"To me it would be a big betrayal. Whether I could get over it I just don't know."

The woods had been rife with bird song but it was interrupted with the unmistakable call of a gobbler. We paused to listen.

I said, "There's a turkey ... see it running across the road."

Once it was gone I continued, "Well baby ... Are you done with your drink? Do you need any help?"

I finished the rest of my drink and sighed in relief. Looking at Trista I said, "I bet a little bit of ice cream would be good in your drink ... Sloe Gin fizz ala mode." I made us each another drink and knelt behind Trista sitting on the blanket. She shivered as I brushed against her while handing her the drink. The shiver stirred something inside me. I massaged her shoulders as she took a drink. She relaxed as tension drained from her and I nuzzled her neck and ear in response. Slipping my hands to her breasts brought forth a moan from Trista. We were on our way, each accepting the pleasure we desperately needed. I removed her top stroking her in the process. She leaned back once her top was off and I guided her to the blanket.

Her smile conveyed her passion and drove me wild. I ferociously attacked her nipples as she struggled to remove my shirt. I pulled back and said, "Damn, help me get your pants off." She unbuckled her jeans as I finished with my shirt and arched her back. When I saw that I envisioned what was to come, another benefit of her weight loss.

I slid her pants off and buried my face in her pussy. She was already wet and I was straining in my jeans. They came off easily as I continued eating the squirming pussy below me. She squealed when I twisted her nipples burying my face deeper into her. My cock was so hard and desperation overcame me. I abandoned her oral orgasm and moved to mount her. She thrust forward when I placed my cock to her pussy. We cried out meeting each other's thrusts.

Trista always said, "You can read your lovers eyes." My eyes were probably saying the same thing hers were, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard and long." That was the greatest benefit of Trista's slimmer figure, her mobility and stamina. This would be long and hard indeed. I slowed my pace with Trista taking up the slack. She bucked rhythmically beneath my stationary arch impaling herself repeatedly. Her pleasure and concentration was written on her face. There is something erotic about a woman riding back and forth on a man's rod. I savored the sensations and enjoyed the ride. She rapidly slowed her pace signaling my turn. This is our version of tag team sex. One of us hammers while the other rests.

It was during my second turn at hammering that Trista started her pussy tricks. She was intentionally and skillfully milking my cock. It wasn't long before I cried, "No fair, you're trying to make me come."

"Don't you want to?"

"Yeah, but not before you and because of you."

"Don't worry about me," she stated.

I did worry about her so I redoubled my effort. Her primal calls soon rewarded me as they echoed through the valleys. The sound of a four-wheeler starting up joined the echoes. At first it sounded close and we froze. I resumed a slow stroke when it was apparent that it was across the valley. Since the momentum was gone I thought I would try something else. I said, "I can watch the road and do you doggie over the trunk."

"What good would that do? We'd hear them first anyway."

"I'd get to do you doggie over the trunk," I said in a joking manner and followed with, "What I really want is over the hood. I was just making excuses to get you over the car."

Trista said, "Why not try for both," as she stood up. She spread her stance and bent over the trunk. I was sitting there shocked by the suddenness of the sight a foot before my eyes. It was the unmistakable crack of a well-fucked pussy. You know, blood engorged clit and labia, gaping open and glistening with her juices. Her trigger was easy to trip with a pussy in that state. I couldn't pass up a crack at the crack that beckoned. I licked from her clit to her asshole and back again. She shivered as I concentrated on her clit. When the shiver subsided I alternated licking between her vagina and clit. My nose was in her asshole when I was licking her clit so I decided to put it to use.

While blowing gently through it I buried my nose in her pussy. I inflated her pussy as I got my nose thoroughly lubed. She gasped when I spread her ass cheeks, licked her clit and buried my nose in her asshole. Her ass was grinding into my nose giving my lips a grip on her clit. I sucked hard and tongued it gently, yin and yang. When my nose blew in her asshole her pussy began to queave. The air I had blown into her pussy was now blowing through my mustache. It was followed with an orgasmic shudder and a stifled scream that coated my face with her juices.

It was time to resume our game of tag and since I had the hardon it was my turn. I stood behind her and slid my cock through her slit causing her to spasm. I gently entered her and basked in her wet warmth. I slowly stroked in and out as she lay spent over the trunk. Before long our slow leisurely pace was fast and hard. Trista was holding onto the spoiler and moaning as I hammered and thought. I kept running the night through my mind. It felt like jilted lovers loving the one your with only in this case the one your with is the one you love. My bodies rebellion brought me back to the here and now. I barely managed to gasp, "Tag, you're it," as I slowed.