I'm a Financial Planner

Story Info
A sequel to 'My Financial Planner'.
5k words
3.46
56.9k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,087 Followers

Dear Jon,

I can't tell you how much our "meeting" meant to me Monday. Mike has been so much more attentive, and our twenty sixth year has begun like we were newlyweds. You opened our eyes so much, mine to how good a passionate man can fell, and his to how good it can feel to be passionate. I am looking forward to our meeting Friday when we can discuss your financial plan properly. It would be good to finish with just the two of us, but at a later meeting, I would like to meet Nan and maybe involve her in a "discussion" of your situation. Let's skip the restaurant this time, just drop by my home office around 12:30 and we'll continue our meeting where we left off on Monday.

Sincerely,

Ann

Dear Ann,

It's a date.

Love,

Jon

So many unresolved questions were left in my mind. How would I fit in Ann's world, and she in mine. How would I get along with Mike? How would my marriage change? Should I tell Nan? How? Should I involve her in this strangely developing episode? What about my kids? Would this affect my job? Ann's job? Could I really make a 10% return on an emerging Asian markets mutual fund which Ann recommended?

No, that last one was not a ridiculous quip aimed at a last ditch effort to make you laugh. Well, maybe it was a little. But it was truly my most serious concern in all those questions. Something inside me told me this was all going to work out, and work out for the best. Something told me, this was going to be a really good thing for all of us, and everyone would wind up a little happier, a little more satisfied, a little more in love, and a lot more loved on the other end.

How would all of this happen? Well, those are other stories for other days.

Ann, Episode 2

Dear Jon,

I'll see you tomorrow at 1:00, but this time come directly to my house. I have had the most amazing week with Mike, and I have a special gift planned to thank you for putting us back together as you did Monday afternoon.

Sincerely,

Ann

Dear Ann,

I can't wait to see what you have planned for me. You should know how appreciative I am of your efforts to solve my very hard problem. Stirring Mike up a little bit for you is my pleasure, and I am eagerly looking forward to an even more productive meeting tomorrow. As a matter of fact, if you can imagine it, my problem seems to be growing even as I write this email, and may be harder than you expect.

Love,

Jon

It appeared I may have created a monster. I met Jon last week, in an innocently professional capacity. He was so cute, I felt butterflies in my stomach throughout our first meeting. I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my business with him if I met him alone again, so I agreed to meet him Monday for lunch, which just happened to be Mike and my anniversary. That way I'd have a reason to have Mike nearby to keep me from feeling, well, feeling flirtatious. Is that the right word, really? No, maybe desirous. Ok, he made me feel horny. I wanted to absolutely jump him in the back seat of my car as soon as I could!

But that wasn't my style. No, I had carefully cultivated the air and attitude of a financial professional. I would achieve success at work, even if I couldn't seem to get success out of Mike in the bedroom.

Mike, Mike, Mike. He wasn't quite the lover he used to be. He was never really a fine lover because of…well because of his physical endowments. He had thin lips, thinner hair, and a manhood that was, well, thinnest of all. When I first met him at college, his fraternity brothers had called him graphite, because that part of him resembled a pencil. He was always sporting an erection, but it barely raised a bump under the thinnest of fabrics, because it was so thin, it just bent and collapsed under the weight of whatever he wore.

Mike attracted me with pure devotion, and pure love. He would do anything I wished, and even things I didn't know I wanted, just to make me smile. He never made me feel uncomfortable, and never came on strong like other guys I had dated. He made me melt. When we finally made love, he took my virginity with his pencil in such a comforting loving way, I knew I had to have him as my mate.

We graduated, married, and both got good jobs. Sex was frequent and hot, and he did whatever I needed to satisfy me. It wasn't a difficult task, even though he was on the small side. I had only known him, and even though I had seen other men, he felt good every time we had sex.

Then he started drinking heavily. At first he would come home a little tipsy from a three martini lunch, then a little stumbly from a four martini round of golf. His drunken escapades never got in the way of work, and he became very successful selling real estate. It was his success rate in the bedroom that started to slip, until those successes were few and far between.

Stangely, along with the drinking came a bizarre fascination with sexual deviances. Mike couldn't perform with me, but never the less became very fond of raunchy pornographic videos and erotic literature. I offered to share many times with him, watching his DVD's. They did little for me, and Mike would wind up either falling asleep, or fucking me in a slam bam thank you ma'am style as soon as he saw a moving cum shot on screen.

I remained loyal however, and poured my misguided energies into my work. As I became more frustrated at home, I became clearer and sharper at work, until my client list sported many of the wealthier people in town. In fact, I had to take on a second administrative assistant to handle the paperwork I was generating. I began to see sex as a younger woman's diversion, while generating wealth for my clients and pocketing a good percentage of their earnings as my commissions was more appropriate for a woman my age.

When I met Mike at the restaurant last Friday, he was already several drinks into his lunch. It was our 25th anniversary, and I had hoped if I could kindle a Romantic flame before the drinking lamp was lit in Mike, we might actually be able to have a romantic celebration that both of us would remember the next day.

In attempting to kill two birds with one stone, I wound up missing both targets. Mike was drunk anyway and on his worst behavior. Mike was drunk already by 12:30, and as expected, ready to play one of his games. Then I nearly lost Jon as a client.

I knew Jon had spotted Mike pulling my skirt up. I fought it off several times, but as he became bolder, I decided to see just how far he would take exposing me in public. Jon was a new client, so if he was offended, I could just tell my supervisor he was a dry lead. If, however, he didn't react negatively, well, as I said before. He was soooooo cute.

Jon surprised us both. He defended me, and humiliated Mike for his public behavior. I had never had a man play the role of my white knight, and though I knew I had to berate Mike for what he did, I knew I had to have more contact with this tall gentle man.

I sent Mike to try and apologize while I paid the check. As I caught up to them in the parking lot, Mike fell, hit his head and passed out. Jon helped me get him home. One thing led to another, and he kissed me

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed inside as his gentle lips sent shockwaves through me. Mike hadn't touched me like that in ages. "Do it again!" I was thinking as…

I slapped him. Yes I did. He kissed me again and I slapped him again. I still regret the welts I left on his face, and to this day wonder how he explained them to his wife that evening. Mike objected to what was going on but was too drunk, and maybe too turned on by it to stop it. So we fucked. And I came. And we fucked again. And I came and I came and I came and….get the pcture.

He was so much bigger than Mike, so much more aggressive than Mike, so much more attentive than Mike, that he played me like a piano. I usually moan during sex, but I screamed with Jon. Mike was jealous, and when Jon left, confessed so to me.

He and I spent the next three days making love like newlyweds, but unlike the old days, I had been stretched by someone bigger than my little pencil man. Unlike the old days, I wasn't coming with Mike. Unlike the old days, I was making love to him, while thinking of fucking someone else.

I loved Mike, though, and remained determined to stand by him. He objected to Jon's meeting Friday, and only agreed if I would have it in our living room, where a very sober Mike (he hadn't had a drink since the restaurant) could act as my protector. Another white knight, a girl could get used to this! So here I am, dressed as conservatively as can be, still at home, Mike right over there in the kitchen, ready to get my life back on a normal course.

"Ring"

I looked at Mike. Mike looked at me.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked.

"No." I replied. "But I have to take charge of this situation if we are to get on with our lives."

Mike got the door. He shook hands cordially, if not warmly with Jon. He apologized for his behavior earlier that week, then strangely thanked Jon for the lesson, calling the whole encounter a "one time deal." I liked that. Mike then looked Jon square in the eye and said "I hope someday I can return the favor."

I wasn't sure I liked that, and from the look on his face neither did Jon.

Jon spied me, and warmly strode over to greet me, arms open wide ready for a hug and kiss. I stopped him short, took his had, and leaned over for a purely social kiss on the cheek. He looked confused, but I said, finance first, we'll talk about personal business last. His face warmed up at that, and I wondered if it was a mistake, if I had given him a false hope.

We finally went through his numbers and came up with a good strategy. We signed contracts for the products he purchased, and of course sealed them with a handshake. He didn't let go.

As he pulled me closer to kiss me, Mike came in the room saying "Jon, as I said, a one-time deal."

"I don't think so," Jon replied "She offered me a gift today. I'd like to open it now."

He reached for the buttons on my blouse. I gently deflected his hand.

"Jon," I began. Your gift is in the contracts we signed. I am handling your accounts commission free."

He stood there, stunned. His head cocked slightly to one side as it sunk in. There would be no hanky panky here today. I was resolved, well, I wanted to be resolved, so at that point, I was….. Oh my. I could see his erection bulging his pants as Mike's never could. I could remember the feeling of him stretching me out like I was a virgin. I could not forget the feeling of the pencil sliding in and out furiously all week barely making contact with my….NO! Resolve, resolve, resolve. Be Mike's wife!

"Time to go now Jon."

"Sure Mike." He paused as he seemed to gather his thoughts. "Time for you to watch us fuck again, Sober this time!"

"Jon," I began to try to divert him, to reason with him "I know I gave you the wrong impression, that what we shared Monday was something that could be ongoing. I know from the tone of your last e-mail that you came here fully intending an encore. But what Mike and I shared this week because of you was one of the most beautiful times of our life. I don't want to throw that away."

"Yes you do." Jon started to remove his pants. "You want to throw it away because what I can give you is so much more satisfying, isn't it?"

"No Jon."

"Oh yes Ann," he ranted on "you may have had a wonderful emotional three days with Mikey here, but all the time you were wishing he had something more like your friend Jon who he fucked you Monday, right?"

The gentle Jon of Monday was not the man who had just removed his shirt and kicked off his shoes, and was standing there in a pair of black boxer briefs with a full bulge in the crotch. Jon cut an imposing figure, he was in shape, and had a beautiful body. I struggled to maintain composure, resolve, resolve, resolve….damn it just carry me upstairs, throw me on the bed and fuck me to paradise….no, resolve Ann resolve.

"Jon, we didn't fuck. You made love to me, and it was beautiful. You brought out the best in my husband, and for that I will always love you. But I will not have sex with you again. It is time to go. Get dressed and leave before my husband calls the police."

"Him?" He pointed at Mike, who had slumped into a chair, and was watching intently. Not as a protector, but as a voyeur. "He'd be thrilled if I took you right here in the living room."

Mike looked at me, glassy eyed. Drooling. Some white knight.

Jon came towards me slowly. He reached out and undid a button, and my blouse sprang open enough to reveal a touch of cleavage. I slapped him. He smiled. He unbuttoned another buton. He now could see most my white satin bra as my breast poked it through the opening in my blouse. I slapped him again. He smiled again.

He reached out once more, but instead of unbuttoning a third button, ripped the blouse downwards, shredding the remaining fabric from the buttons that were all but useless. Mike didn't like this and suddenly my husband, the white knight was awakened from his drooling trance. He came at us fast, when he got close, Jon jabbed to stop him. Mike ducked the jab, and caught an off balance Jon in one of those funky arm holds you see in martial arts movies.

"No Jon, this time, its you who is going to watch the woman you want make love to someone else. Now let's go upstairs to the bedroom where you fucked my wife Monday."

I was liking this white knight thing indeed! The hold must've been quite painful, as Jon barely struggled upstairs. I followed, clutching my shredded blouse to my chest. Mike was in his glory as we turned down the hall to our bedroom. We entered and Mike directed me to use some utility straps he kept in his dresser for securing luggage to strap Jon's ankles to the chair. Then he had me secure Jon's hands the same way, never releasing the hold on his arm until Jon was secured to the chair. John turned to me and gently continued disrobe me as gently as possible.

I couldn't understand how Jon could submit so easily, but he sat quite calmly, watching as my husband removed each garment, kissing my exposed skin as it came into view.

"See Jon," he chided, "nothing like a husband's touch to light a woman's fire."

Jon didn't blink, but just watched. Mike began to disrobe, all the while looking at Jon, as if there were something Jon should be wary of. Calm Jon, his fit body sitting there so calmly in spite of his restraints, sitting in the same chair where he had humiliated Mike just last Monday. Was Jon about to be subjected to the same treatment? Mike was down to his underwear, and Jon just looked ahead. He slid his boxers down his legs. Jon smiled broadly, then began to chuckle. Mike began to blush. Jon's chuckle became more vigorous at this, and his body began to shake as his laugh became audible.

"You're going to show me up with that?"

Mike deflated, both his ego and his erection.

"Would one of you like to let me loose now so I can go home and have a proper laugh?"

"You'll watch us!" Mike commanded.

"Ok," Jon responded, "but I feel guilty not buying a ticket! This may be the funniest show in town." His eyes watered with his laughter now. "Seriously do you really like this chair? If so let me loose. It is only holding me because I'm choosing not to break it."

With that he wiggled his arms back and forth, showing how rickety that old chair really was. But it had belonged to my mother, and her parent's before her, so I got up and released him. Mike was speechless, visibly disappointed, and it showed where he least wanted it too. His genitals had shrunk back and looked like they might retreat into his groin.

Jon stood and stretched. Mike sunk down onto the bed. It was apparent to him that he would be going without today once again. Mike was failing me again, and this time he didn't want to fail. This time he acted boldly and bravely, but he was just wasn't equipped. Jon pulled down those boxer briefs. His tight butt, his lean frame, and his muscular chest and arms caused my heart to race. He reached down and retrieved the straps from the floor, replacing them in Mike's dresser drawer. He picked up my shredded blouse, and looked at it.

"I apologize for my actions Ann. I owe you a blouse. I'll stop at a store and pick up a gift card so you can replace this with something you like. Monday was glorious for me, and had me misreading signals I thought you had sent about today."

He reached down and grabbed his flaccid cock. It immediately began to respond. My eyes locked on his slowly growing cock. Mike too couldn't break his gaze from it. Jon continued to stroke it to fullness.

"I guess I should leave now. Enjoy your afternoon."

He came over to me, leaned over and kissed me gently on top of my head. I couldn't help myself, I reached out and took his hard cock in my hand. That immediately brought back all of those ecstatic feelings I had known when he made love to me ealier in the week. My pussy tingled, and began to ache in desire for him.

Mike's head was up now, and he was alert to what I was doing. He just stared, and I would have wondered what he was thinking, except it was obvious. His cock had become erect again, its pencil thinness pointing straight at us.

"She does want me Mike," Jon taunted. "Shall I give her what she wants?"

Mike continued to stare blankly at us.

"Do you want me Ann? Or shall I leave?"

I leaned over and kissed the tip of Jon's cock.

"Tell me you what you want? Tell me how much Ann."

I had next to no control of myself at this point. "I want you Jon."

"You can do better than that Ann," Jon looked at me with that soul piercing stare. "You can ask better than that."

"Please fuck me Jon."

"I barely heard you, Ann," Jon went on. "Mike needs to know how you feel too. Ask me better."

"Please Jon Fuck me." She was pleading I need you inside me."

He laid me on my back the bed, his body propped on his hands and knees above me, while his erection dangled over me like a stalactite in a cave.

"Tell Mike what you need."

My tongue was tied. I felt enough guilt about what I was already doing with my husband as witness.

Jon's eyes sparkled, even as his voice feigned disappointment "Then I guess it's time for me to go."

"No!" I had to stop him.

"Tell him."

"Michael," I looked at Mike. He was rock hard again, and was gently stroking his own narrow shaft. "I am yours always. I want this so bad, I can't remember desiring something this much, but I will be with you always. If you say stop, I'll send Jon home. It's your choice whether I go through with this or not."

Michael looked me in the eye. "Fuck him." He said. "Fuck him hard, and tell me everything you feel."

I looked at Jon, "You heard him, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Immediately I felt him enter my soaking wet pussy. I groaned as it filled me and still pushed to stretch me out further. I felt him withdraw and then slowly thrust again, further this time. Mike loved to use a big toy on me, and it always drove me to amazing orgasms when we played. Jon was that big, if not bigger. Only human flesh twisted and turned in my vagina like the toy couldn't. I could feel it throb too, which was so different and more exciting than the mechanical spinning band on my vibrator.

"Tell him how you feel," Jon commanded.

"Mike, this is so incredible," she complied. "He feels like nothing else. It is so hot, he smells so good, and I feel soooooo fullllll."

I was aware of my eyes fluttering the way Mike thought was so cute, only they didn't stop as usual. It seemed they couldn't and were totally out of control. I screamed as I came.

maninconn
maninconn
2,087 Followers
12