I'm a Pervert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omigod!" she gasps, "You're fillin' me so deep, baby!"

"You're so tight, momma!" Raymond pants, "You're the tightest cunny ever!"

I could believe that. She had these special muscle exercises that kept that marvelous pussy tight. I know my son was experiencing one fine fuck.

"Yes baby! Yes!" Janet groans as her body tenses, "I'm cummin'! I'm gonna cum hard!"

"Cum all over my cock, Mom!" Raymond grunts, "Be the best fuck ever!"

"Raymond!" Janet cries passionately, "You, my stud son, are makin' me a great piece o' ass!"

"Aaaaahhhhh!" my sex driven son wails as the thrusts go deeper, "Iiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!"

"I feelin' your sweet juices, baby!" Janet screams as the taboo semen floods her belly, "Yes! Yessssss! Yessssssssssssssss!"

The forbidden lovers' bodies twist and contort with the unified climax. They involuntarily vibrate as the waves came frequently and stronger. Finally the duo freezes in place then collapse in exhaustion.

The two laid in silence trying to control their breathing. The taboo lovers' were covered with a sheen of sweat. They were completely satisfied with the first love making session.

The four of us just lay silently. I think we had realized what had happened. It was appearant this family would never be the same again. Yet, for some reason, we knew our love had just become stronger than ever. It wasn't long before we were all fast asleep.

As you can see I am a sexual pervert. I love fucking my daughter. I love watching my wife take our son's dick. But this story isn't quite over yet. Let me finish telling you about the final act of incest that makes me a bona fide pervert.

The next morning I awake to find only Raymond and myself on the bed. The women were gone. I decide to find out where they are.

I move downstairs to see them on the living room floor. I have a view of incest that is most man's fantasy. There are two gorgeous, naked women making love.

"Eat me again, baby!" Janet pants breaking the kiss, "I can't get enough of you today." In a high pitched voice, she confesses, "I gotta be fucked by you, baby!"

"Yes, mother," the gasping Kristi also admits, "I need you as well." Brushing back a long dark mane, she huskily says, "I've gotta have more of my Momma's cunny!"

I wonder how long they have been at it. I know Janet. She can fuck all night long. This is especially true when it came to pussy. My spouse could get as horny for cunny as a man. Could my daughter be the same way? I hoped so.

The two women automatically roll into a six-nine position on the floor. Kristi was underneath her mother. Legs go high around Janet's upper back. The hot women ram the delicious cunts onto willing mouths. Excited tongues go deep into the other's pussy.

Kristi was frenetically assaulting the parent's pussy. She licks and sucks on Janet's cunt wildly. A pair of slender fingers rubs and pinches the clit as a hot tongue presses harder on the wet and willing pussy.

"Ohhhhhh God!" Janet's muffled voice moans while continuing the licking and sucking.

"Oh my sweet mother," Kristi groans, "you've got the finest pussy I could ever make love to," lustfully she instructs, "Open up so I can go deeper into your honey hole."

"You do the same, baby," a panting Janet responds, "You spread those legs!"

My cock is standing tall at this sight. It needs to be jerked. I accommodate the urge.

Both women open legs wider. Their bodies mesh as one. Hot mouths stay on the cunts as the lapping furiously continued. Judging from the body movement both were ready to cum.

They were licking faster as climaxic waves captures the athletic bodies. The quicker the tongue action: the faster the tight asses humps up and down in fanatical motion.

"Ohhhhhh! Ayeeeeeeeeeee!" Kristi wails.

"Ahhhhhh!" Janet moans.

Lusting pelvises grinds on the other woman's face. Wet cunts push into enthusiastic mouths. The hot love fluids were ready to erupt.

Their bodies were covered in a sheet of sweat. Trim muscles tightens and tenses uncontrollably. Animated hands skims without direction.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Janet's voice shouts, "I'm cummin'!"

"Ohhhhhh my god!" Kristi's voice wails, "I'm cummin', too!"

The sounds of the tongues licking and sucking the wet pussies echo throughout the room. The mother/daughter lovers twist and contort to encapsulate all the bliss of the moment. They roll onto sides as legs wrap around the other's back.

Suddenly I realize Raymond is standing next to me. My son is also masturbating a hard cock. He is hypnotized by the view as well.

"Hav'ya ever seen two women make it before, son?" I whisper.

"No," he responds not looking away from the lesbian scene, "It's beautiful." He quickly adds, "Especially with my mother an' sister doin' it."

"Get use to it," I remark, "You'll be seein' much more of it."

Both women bind in place as the cunt eating demands the passions of the other. The sweat glistening bodies gyrate and twist more rapidly as the climaxes erupts.

Janet's juices flow from a pulsating cunt in torrents. I've never seen her pussy so wet! The fluid cascade over Kristi's mouth and down between the perfect set of asscheeks.

The room fills with squeals of delight broadcasting the cumming. Legs tighten over the other's body as the muscles tense with the climax. Both explode in a frenzy of sexual excitement at their bodies peaked with pleasure.

At that moment both Raymond and I climaxed. Our sperm shoots out in stings across the floor. We clinched our mouths as not to give away our presence.

Janet pulls away from Kristi's maddening tongue. My sex-driven daughter didn't seem to want to quit. She was really hot for her mother

They lay panting and breathing deeply. Kristi reverses so they were facing each other.

"Damn, girl," Janet remarks breathlessly, "I thought you were gonna suck my cunt inside out!"

"I've had to have you, mother," Kristi confesses softly, "Once I got started, I just couldn't stop."

"I feel the exact same way, baby," Janet says brushing back a damp strain of dark hair.

The two women lock into another passionate kiss. Their bodies press tightly against the other. It was a wonderful view.

"Let's go son," I say to Raymond.

We move toward the women. They smile seeing when seeing us. Both of put out arms for us to go to.

"Did we give you guys a great show?" Janet asks as I pull her to me.

"Are you proud at how we can eat pussy?" Kristi impishly questions pulling her brother into her arms.

The four of us started making love again. We would continue that for the rest of the weekend. We had no regrets. We were in love and ready for new adventures.

That was five years ago. As you can imagine Raymond and Kristi joined us in our swingers' activities. You know swingers love the kinky scene. Once we revealed that we were a family, it was cock and cunny galore! Many times we were the height of attention. At more than one party the four of us would be center stage.

So you can see why I say I'm a sexual pervert. I have sex with my daughter. I encourage her to have sex with her mother and brother. I encourage my son to fuck his mother. I enjoy it all. In fact I can't ever see myself not living such a sex life. It is a wonderful way to be a family.

So I guess you can say I am a sexual pervert. I am a perverted Daddy.