I'm An Adult Now! Ch. 3

Story Info
Tira gets what she wants and more.
4k words
4.63
109.7k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday has finally arrived. School is out, and I am now sitting comfortably in Sara's living room. She was checking her phone messages.

There were a couple of woman looking for her Dad, which kind of made me jealous, but the shrugged it off. Then I heard his voice, "Hey baby girl, I'm going to be a little late at work, so I left some money on top of the fridge for you to order some pizza or something if you and Ti get hungry. I'll be home in a few hours, most likely around 8:30 or 9 tonight."

"Figured as much," Sara said.

"So what if he has to work late, we can have the whole house to ourselves," I said. Even though I was a little disappointed myself but for a totally different reason. It's not like we could do anything right away anyway. I didn't care. I just wanted to him.

Sara and I chatted all afternoon about everything. School, friend's, college coming up soon. Just something to do to make time pass. A couple of hours went by, we ordered our pizza and chatted some more while we waited for the pizza. When the pizza did arrive I was starving.

Sara ran upstairs to change her clothes to her home clothes before she started eating.

I got up and walked into the kitchen to where the pizza was. I opened up the box and began eating a slice of pizza. The phone rang.

"Can you get that?" Sara called downstairs.

The phone was on the counter beside the pizza box.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hi, um…where's Sara?" It was Luke.

"Hi, Luke…she's upstairs getting changed, the pizza just got here, and she didn't want to get her school clothes dirty," I replied.

"Yeah she is a messy eater," he laughed. "So what's my naughty little girl doing?"

"Oh, wishing I was fucking your big cock," I whispered.

"I bet you are, are you wet?" Luke asked.

"Now more then I have been all day,"

"You want me to lick your tight little hole don't you?"

"Oh, yes….I want you to kiss me down there," I said in a husky low voice.

"Who is it?" Sara yelled down again.

"Um, its your Dad," I yelled back.

"What does he want?" She called back.

He could here Sara and he said to me, "I want your tight little pussy riding my cock,"

I shivered, "Mmmmm…I want that too,"

"My cock is hard for you right now, Ti," he teased.

"Well what does he want?" Sara called again.

"Tell her I'll be home in about 15 minutes," he said.

I repeated to her what he said.

"I coming home to eat your little pussy Ti," he continued to torture me.

"How and when are we going to do this?" I asked.

"Don't you worry about that, I'll think of something," he said.

"Ok"

"I'll be there soon,"

"Ok"

Click.

I went back to eating my pizza and Sara joined me. I acted as normal as I could. She started to laugh at me.

"Hungry?" she asked

"Yeah," I giggled with my mouth full.

"Careful you don't choke, you got enough stuffed in your mouth there," she said sarcastically.

We giggled and ate a couple slices of pizza, and put the remaining in the oven for Luke. He pulled into the driveway as we settled back into the living room. He walked into the front door, and he was definitely breath taking. He worked in a professional environment, so he was dressed to the nines. The whole suit and tie thing. I would do anything to be able to tease this grown man. I would start by undressing him slowly, starting with his tie, then unbuttoning his shirt, and laying a kiss on his chest after each button. Then slowly pushing the shirt off his shoulders, kissing his broad shoulders. Then stop everything and tell him to go refresh himself in the bathroom, and come back to me. When he comes back he would find me lying on his bed, wearing nothing but his tie.

"Ti…heellllooo…TIRA!!!" I heard Sara say.

"Huh….wha…what?" I shook out of my little fantasy.

"What planet are you visiting?" She laughed.

"Pluto…duh," I replied.

My cheeks burned with embarrassment, but Luke smiled at me. Obviously he knew I was fantasizing about him.

"Is the pizza any good?" he asked.

"Yes," Sara and I both answered.

Sara and I began watching a movie on TV; I am not sure what movie it was because I couldn't stop thinking about what was to come. Couple of hours past, Sara began yawning. Luke was off in his office; I could here him tapping away at the keyboard to his computer. I wished he were in the living room with us, close to me. Touching me. I sighed with boredom.

"I'm tired, are you?" Sara said.

"Not really,"

"I'm going to bed soon,"

"Really," I said sounding a little disappointed.

"Yeah, but you don't have to go to bed, you can watch TV if you want, maybe Dad will let you use the computer after he is done with it," Sara yawned again.

"Yeah that'll be cool, I can check my e-mail," I said calmly knowing our chance was coming very soon.

A half an hour went by and Sara fell fast asleep on the couch. Damn, what are we supposed to do now. Sara never made it to her bed. Should I go tell him that Sara is a sleep? I was getting nervous again. I quietly got up off the couch and silently walked out of the living room down the hall to his office where he was typing away. I walked in, and his was back was to me. I didn't want to startle him.

"Mr. Matthews," I whispered.

He turned around and looked at me with his beautiful eyes. He smiled that sexy smile. I walked over beside him.

"Where's Sara?" he asked as he reached out a lightly rub his finger up and down my thigh.

I shivered to his warm touch. "She fell asleep on the couch in the living room,"

"Oh she did, did she?" he said pulling me down onto his lap.

I just nodded my head, not knowing what to do, I was so nervous. I wasn't sure why, but I was.

He pulled one of my legs to the other side of him, so that I was now straddling his lap. He rubbed and hand through my hair. It was a little tasselled from lying on the couch too.

"You are so beautiful, I love the feel of your long beautiful red hair, your misty green eyes…"he reached around and grabbed my ass," your tight little body, I want it all for myself."

I moaned to his aggression, "I'm am all yours, my pussy is yours, I want you to take it, claim me as yours"

"Oh god, Ti………your making my cock so hard," he grabbed my hips and pulled me into it his cock. His cock was pressing against my pussy.

"Wearing them little shorts is not making it any better, Ti," he mumbled.

"I'll take them off,"

"Not yet, wait until I get Sara to her bed,"

"Until then, I am…" instead of finishing the sentence, I got off his lap, and onto my knees in front of him.

Before he could stop me, I unzipped his pants, and let his cock loose.

"Ti, not yet…Ti…. I said not yet…."He hissed.

I didn't listen to him, I had his sausage stuffed into my wanting mouth. I sucked the knob into my mouth, flicking my tongue into his piss slit, tasting that sticky fluid that he said was pre-cum. I opened my mouth wider to have more of his cock slide into my mouth.

"Oh fuck Ti, you want this cock…you got it," he grabbed the back of my head and showed me no mercy. He fucked his cock deep into my mouth. Deeper then what I had it on Wednesday, I loved it. He was showing me that he was in control, not me. I could handle his cock better this time then the last time; I just opened my throat to him.

"Suck my cock….yeah suck my cock….this is what you want, right?" he said grunting.

I moaned and noticed that it was having an effect on him.

"God that feels good baby, your gonna make me cum, mmmm….ahhhhh"

I rubbed his balls, as he continuously fucked my mouth. I listened to his sounds as I touched him in different spots, he moaned even more when my fingers got closer to his asshole. I enjoyed his reactions, this was definitely a learning experience for me, so I could learn how to make this man feel as much pleasure as I could offer. I began rubbing around his asshole.

"Ti…God you so nat…ural..to…this….mmmm….make me cum down your throat again….I'm close," he sighed.

At that I slowly pushed a finger into his asshole, and then I pulled it half out, and back in again. Then I rubbed a part inside of him that seemed to tense each time I paste it, which I later found out was his prostate gland.

"OH MY GOD, Ti…I'm cumming," he pushed his cock all the way in my mouth, and hot semen poured out of his cock, pump after pump of cum, he shook, pulling my hair, as if holding on for dear life.

I drank and drank until his cock only leaked out a little.

He hung his head back, eyes closed, breathing slowing to a regular breath.

"Ti, you are a pro, that was the best cock sucking I've had in a very long time," he said still a little breathless. He reached down and grabbed my face and gave me our first kiss. It was so hot; his tongue soared through my mouth with pure passion. He then cleared the side of his desk with one swipe, stuff crashing to the floor.

"You're going to wake Sara," I whispered.

"I don't care, sit up here, take your shorts off, now," he ordered.

I did what I was told, my shorts dropped to my ankles and I stepped out of them. I still had my panties on. He turned animalistic on me and growled, ripping them straight off me. He lifted me up and sat me on the desktop. He rolled his chair right in front of me so that his face was directly in front of my dripping wet pussy. He put my legs over my shoulders, and held onto them.

"I am going to eat you so good, so that you'll never forget," he growled again.

"Oh god Mr. Matthews, I don't want to wake Sarah up," I whined.

All of a sudden his hot tongue darted out and stabbed my clit. I jerked to the feeling of it.

"I see that I am going to have to hold you down for this, little girl," he gripped onto my legs and dove right in to my pussy. His face was buried, his tongue pushed hard against my swollen click, flicking it, sucking it into his mouth, then his tongue rolled down to my pussy hole, he rammed his tongue into me. I began shaking uncontrollably, holding his head tight, pulling his hair, my hips had a mind of their own and rocked hard against his face, I cried out several times as I neared the most incredible feeling. He let go of one of my legs, and stuck a finger deep in my cunt, he rubbed up towards my pubic bone, hitting a spot I never thought would feel so good, I had little orgasms ripple through me, but it felt like I was building up to something more, but what. I couldn't understand what I was feeling, I cried out some more.

Then I had a sensation as if I had to pee,"Oh God, it feels like I have to pee, Luke, stop stop."

"You don't have to pee, your about to cum like you never did before, let it go, relax" he muffled.

I let go, he was right I didn't have to pee, as soon I released my muscles, the feeling turned into the most incredible feeling ever. My body quaked, hot waves took over my body, I felt my pussy release something I never have done before, I felt a lot of warm fluid squirt out onto his face. That was the last thing I could remember.

All I could remember when I came back around was him laughing a little.

I smiled at him in a daze, wondering what that incredible feeling was that took over my body.

"What?" I asked wearily.

"You passed out for a few seconds, Ti," he giggled, his face was drenched.

I grabbed his face and licked from his cheek to his lips tasting my juices, returning a passionate kiss. I broke the kiss and seen that his cock was still harder then ever.

"I want you to fuck me, fuck me Mr. Matthews," I moaned.

"I'm going to check on Sara, go up into my bed and wait for me," he whispered kissing my forehead.

I hopped off of the desk, and quietly went up the stairs to his room. When I got there, I seen he had his work suit lying on the bed. I remembered what I was thinking earlier. Except, I put on his button up shirt, left it open, and had the tie loose around my neck, and that was all. I lay in the middle of his bed, and positioned myself as sexy as I possibly could.

He walked in and gasped, "Ti, you turn me into something that I am not,"

He shut and locked his door; he took all of his clothes of nearly tripping over his own pants. I giggled at him. He grabbed me and hauled me to the centre of the bed, grabbed my ankles and pushed them over my head.

"You want me to fuck you…I'm gonna fuck your virgin pussy right now, and make it mine," he said as his cock pushed against my pussy.

"It's yours, its yours just fuck me, fuck me" I cried out.

"It's going to hurt," he said.

"I DON'T CARE, I want you in me," I begged.

I grabbed his cock and helped him position it to my pussy hole. He still had my legs held above my head, making it easier for him to push himself in. He pushed hard, but his cock wasn't budging much.

"Ti, your to tight….I don't know if I am going to be able to…."he was cut off as I reached and grabbed his hips and pulled him into me. The head of his cock was finally in me.

"Is it all in yet?" I asked.

You laughed, "Far from it, I still have a lot to go."

"GOD DAMNIT, get it in me," I was like an animal who hasn't eaten in a while.

He pushed harder, and pulled back out a little then pushed in a little more.

"Ohh oohhh, oohhhhh I'm cumming again, I'm cumming," I cried, my cunt was taken over again but waves of electricity. It was making my tight hole contract, and wetter, allowing him to push more in me, until there was some kind of restriction, which was my virginity. "Take it, ram it in, make me a woman," I screamed.

At that, you pulled back, and drove it all the way in. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, my mouth shot wide open, I cried out in pain. My god I didn't think it would hurt like that, tears boiled in my eyes.

He stopped as he was all the way in, "You okay, Ti….do you want me to stop?"

I didn't say anything, I could feel his cock pulsing in my tight hole, which was taking the pain away quickly, I was rising to another orgasm just from his pulsing cock.

"Ti, did I hurt you?" he asked concerned letting go of my legs.

I began to shake with another little orgasm, and started rocking my hips under him. Moaning, I still never answered him. I couldn't, all that came out were moans of pleasure, and he began to slowly rock with me. He could feel the walls of my pussy ripple over his cock.

"Ti, you are so tight, I can't stand it much longer, I need to fuck you good and hard," he trembled.

Finally I could speak, "Please fill me with your cum, fuck me………do it…please fuck me…hard, slam that huge cock in my little cunt………..cum for me."

He moaned and starting pumping his cock deep into my newly deflowered pussy. His balls slapped against my ass, I raised my legs and wrapped them around his waist, meeting his every pound. His lips were sucking and nibbling on my nipples, it felt so good, then all of a sudden he bite my nipple hard, and paused his pumping deep into my hole, I cried out in the pleasurable pain, as I could feel his hot liquid fill me, I could feel as every pulse raged through his cock, that was tightly embedded in my snatch. Which sent another wave of an orgasm through my cunt, milked him for what he had to give to me. He again began to slam fuck me, until his hard rod became flaccid. He lay on top of me, both of us panting, sweating, spent.

He lightly kissed my whole body before he sent me off to get cleaned up. I was so, so incredibly sore. He went to bed, and I went and took a shower. I lay back in the tub letting the water pour over my freshly fucked pussy. It was soothing it's pain, it was awesome pain though. I got to fuck Sara's father. I am going to keep fucking Sara's father. I am his to use as his toy.

I finished with my shower and went off to Sara's room to go to sleep.

The next morning, Sara was in the room waking me up.

"How come you didn't wake me up to come to bed?" she asked.

"Your dad just told me to leave you and go off to bed by myself," I answered hoping that he wouldn't answer any different.

"Oh ok, well come down and get some break fast, Dad made bacon and eggs," she shrugged and left for downstairs again.

I got up, and was still a little sore, but I smiled, and enjoyed why I was sore. I wasn't a virgin anymore, and the sexiest man took it. I never bothered getting dressed, just left my nighty on. I went down stairs and joined the both of them in the kitchen. Sara was already almost done of her breakfast.

"Sleep well last night Ti," Luke asked coyly.

I stretched knowing it would innocently show my panty-covered ass. "Yes I did, I could use some more sleep though, it feels like I ran a marathon last night"

He winked at me without Sara noticing.

"No wonder you're tired, you shouldn't have been up watching TV all night," Sara said.

"Yeah, your right," I smiled at her ignorance.

I sat down at the table and began eating my break fast. Sara had finished hers.

"I'm going to take a shower now," she told us as she took off upstairs to the bathroom.

Luke and I both smiled at each other.

When he made sure that the shower water was running, he came over to me.

"Stand up," he said.

I did as he said. I knew he was up to something; I was getting extremely wet, quickly.

"How's your little tight box this morning," he said as he slipped his hand up my nighty and slid a finger into my panties.

"Sore, really sore," I moaned to his touch.

"Aw, that's to bad…I guess I am going to have to take that ass after all," he said rubbing my clit, making me even wetter.

I now knew what he meant when he dropped me off on Wednesday, by saying he was going to have my ass. I figured that out especially after what I did to his asshole, which made me hotter thinking about how he came in my mouth, then ate my pussy giving me my first G-spot orgasm. "Right now?" I asked.

"Yup, right now, bend over that table, Ti," he said.

I bent over the table, and he got behind me, he pulled out his cock, and lifted my nighty over my ass, and he pulled my panties down to my thighs. He rubbed his cock over my ass cheeks, and then he knelt down and began licking my asshole, he pressed his tongue into my tight hole. He stuck a finger in my wet pussy then pulled it out, and then rubbed my pussy juice all over my asshole. He pushed that same finger slowly into my hot hole. It felt very strange, but not to bad, he stood behind me again, and rubbed his cock against my pussy hole, then he rubbed my asshole, lubricating it up for penetration. He began to press his cock head against my asshole, telling me to relax. The head of his cock finally popped into me.

"Oh God…it hurts a little," I moaned.

"I know, just relax your ass, push as if you're going to the bathroom," he instructed.

I did as he said, and his cock pushed in easier. Soon his cock filled my ass. It still hurt, but it felt wonderful. He slowly began to fuck my ass. I was moaning loudly.

"Shhhhh, she's awake this time, Ti," he whispered as he began picking up the pace. Soon he was sawing his cock in and out of my hot asshole. He took my pussy virginity, now he's taking my ass's virginity.

"I can't help it….fuck my ass…fuck my ass…fuck…" I began to furiously masturbate while his cock took my ass. I was cumming so hard…it began running down my leg.

"Mmmmm you like my prick in your ass, do you want me to cum in your asshole, Ti, it's cumming, tell me how much you want my cum up your ass Ti" he grunted.

"Oh Mr. Matthews, I want that hot cream in my ass, make my ass creamy," I cried.

"Oh God, you got a hot little ass, it feels good on my prick, I won't cum in your ass until you tell me who's pussy and ass this belongs too," you teased.

"It's yours, I am yours, I'm your fuck toy, fuck my ass, oh god oh god oh god, I'm cumming again," I screamed out again.

He lifted me off the floor as his cum shot up my ass, my clit was raw from me rubbing it so much, but my pussy continued to contract with an orgasm. We then collapsed over the table, out of breath again.

12