I'm an Exhibitionist Pt. 04

Story Info
Highly sexed unfaithful wife working as a Stripper.
6.5k words
4.58
45.3k
34
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,848 Followers

This is the fourth part of the story.

It involves a highly sexed unfaithful wife working as a stripper. If this offends you then read no further...

*

Stretched out in my bath soaking up the essential oils, I smoothed my hand up my leg checking for any stray stubble.

Smooth as silk, I then ran my hand over my freshly shaved pussy, delighted to feel nothing more than soft hairless skin.

Standing up in the bath, I watched the oil based water runoff my tanned flesh.

A small waterfall was streaming off my pierced nipples as the shine of my skin absorbed the essential oil. I stepped out of the bath and began to pat dry my oiled flesh.

Contented that my skin was free from any excess water I smoothed my hands over my breasts, waist and legs, ensuring the oils were being absorbed.

With my hair pinned up and standing barefoot I looked at my reflection in my full length mirror.

I would easily be mistook for a porn star if I were wearing my regulation high heels.

My hairless pussy, full buxom breasts, pierced nipples and recent clit piercing placed me in that porn star look category.

I reattached my belly button piercing and left the bedroom to enter my bedroom.

I sat in front of my dressing table and applied my make up then fixed my hair.

As I would be working at the strip club in about an hour, I decided to put on a black shiny lace Basque with fishnet stockings attached.

Strapping my spiked heel shoes on I then pulled on a tight mid length pencil skirt, which when in place showed the bobbles of my garter attachments, very sexy indeed.

I slipped on a tight black waistcoat and attached my earrings and jewellery.

Picking up my Bolero style jacket, I hung it over my holdall with my dance costumes in and went toward my front door.

Hubby was working late this evening so I enabled the house alarm and locked the front door.

The short drive to the club was uneventful and rather mundane allowing me to daydream my way through my journey.

I parked at the rear of the club next to the girl's entrance and gave the secret knock.

One of the East European girls opened the door and seemed genuinely pleased to see me.

We kissed each other's on the cheek as she closed the door behind me.

I made my way into the changing room, placing my holdall in the locker assigned to me.

There was a sticker on my locker door saying

"Pop in to see me when you arrive!" It was from the boss.

I closed my locker door and made my way to the boss's office.

The boss was seated behind his huge desk in the middle of a telephone conversation.

He waved me in and pointed to a seat. I sat in the seat at the side of his desk and crossed my legs as slowly and provocatively as the tight skirt would allow.

The boss hung up the phone and said

"I won't be around later I've to go to one of my other clubs and sort out a few issues there. Sorry babe but I won't be around to fuck you later; I'll have to take a rain check!"

Disappointed I smiled back at him.

"Business before pleasure honey, plus there'll be plenty other times!" I smiled

I had been so looking forward to getting some more of that magnificent cock, but at least I'll get back home to hubby earlier and hornier, so he'll get the benefit.

"I promise I'll make it up to you babe, we'll do something special I promise!"

His cock and the promise of something special had me almost squirming in my seat.

I got out of my seat, walked over to him and gave him a soft sensual kiss with just a hint of tongue.

"I'm looking forward to it already!" I smiled.

Leaving his office I admit I felt a little crushed.

I'd spent almost the whole day pampering my body in preparation of receiving his massive manhood. I'd been on tenterhooks all day in anticipation of his cock.

I was deliriously horny now and would have to wait until I got home and received hubby's cock to quench my desires.

I walked into the bar area and ordered a double brandy.

The drink was hardly in the glass when it found itself coating my throat with a warm alcoholic lining.

My cheeks pinched instantly to the alcohol rush.

This didn't dampen my ardour in the slightest; if anything it increased my state of arousal.

How was I going to get through the night, half naked and gyrating to total strangers.

A few discrete rubs could be on the cards and some of the more fortunate punters will be allowed to probe my sexual crevasses.

The club opened on time and a small crowd descended onto the floor.

Within ten minutes the club was almost full and I made my way through the throng in just my Basque, stockings, and thong and high heels.

The odd hand would slide and touch my ass or waist and one rather cheeky punter placed a hand on my left breast.

A hand tapped me lightly on my shoulder and said

"Becky? Is that you?'

I turned around to see standing right in front of me Kris my ex boyfriend.

Kris was my last boyfriend before I met my husband.

We had a rather passionate relationship, but it was based on sex and sex alone.

Kris was the guy who took my anal virginity and he even suggested I should do lap-dancing or stripping as I had the figure for it.

"Hi babes, what a surprise" I exclaimed quite shocked and taken aback.

'"So you took my advice and started stripping!" He smiled rather devilishly.

"I took my husband's advice!" I teased.

"You're still married?" he asked rather shocked "He must be a very understanding man. He does know how much of a sex bomb you are?"

"Yes still married, He most certainly knows my sexual prowess, and he is very understanding with my stripping and having lots of fun in the process!" I teased

"How much fun?" he enquired saucily

"By me a drink and I'll tell you!"

Kris bought a double brandy for me and JD and Coke for himself.

Finding a quiet booth we both sat down and began to reminisce about the past.

He recalled how I once wore a pair of thigh length boots and a plastic full length Macintosh as we went over the Forth Road Bridge.

I was totally naked beneath the coat and it was the first time I'd ever shaven my pussy.

He fingered my shaved slit as the Toll booth guy took his fee.

We pulled over just after we crossed the bridge and fucked like crazy.

He recalled the time I gave him a blow-job on a late night flight from Heathrow.

One of the stewardesses caught me but gave me a wink and moved along.

I greedily swallowed all of his cum on that flight.

"Do you still have a shaved pussy?" he enquired as his hand slinkily ran up my stockinged thigh

"You'll need to book me for a dance to find out!" I teased as I gently grazed my talon like nails down his cheek.

"I've always loved your soft delicate touch. It's emptied my pipe plenty of times!"

"Your touch wasn't too bad either!" I encouraged.

I parted my legs as my wet look thong stretched itself to its limits; framing my slit just enough to present a very smooth camel toe indeed.

The shiny black triangle of the thong, barely covered my smooth pussy, but presenting a deliciously erotic visual feast.

With my legs wide open and my breasts jutting forward I said.

"Let's have a dance now then shall we?"

We picked up our drinks and I guided him to one of the private booths.

His hand around my basqued waist he said

"You never wore one of these for me!"

"You should have asked! I'm wearing one now for you and if you treat me well I may just give you more than a lap-dance!"

"I wish you weren't married as I would love to fuck you like the old days!"

"As I said my husband is very understanding, let's see how things progress!"

He took his seat and I closed the curtains behind us.

He took out a twenty pound note and placed it in my stocking top.

"There's supposed to be no touching but for an old friend I can make an exception!" I smiled.

I immediately removed my thong and placed it on the shelf behind his head.

He stared intently at my shaved slit.

"Great you still shave your slit!" he exclaimed.

As he leant forward I could feel his hot breath on my bald pussy.

"Do you approve?" I smiled

"Fuck me yes! You're shaved pussy and hot lingerie is making me desperate to fuck you! I wish you weren't married" He said

"Well it just so happens that I am, but I'm sure we can re-live the past!" I teased

"You'd let me fuck you?" he enquired

"Not here but we could go back to yours for a few hours!" I stated.

His jaw dropped as I leant forward and gently brushed my lips across his.

His tongue darted forward and I snaked my own around his.

His hands held my breasts and he moaned when he made contact with my nipple piercings.

I moved forward and straddled his thighs, manoeuvring my hairless pussy in target with his growing bulge.

His hand left my breast and smoothly cupped my shaved mound.

His finger slid from the ranks and parted my slit deftly.

His fingertip made contact with my pierced clitoris and he moaned again.

Breaking free from our kiss he strained his head to look at my bald slit and piercing.

Standing up with my legs either side of his, he could see my shaved pussy and pierced clitoris, and he could also see that my pussylips were beginning to open.

"Fucking hell Becky you're still one hot dirty slut!"

Holding his head I leant forward and whispered into his ear.

"I'm even dirtier now!"

"Fucking Hell!" he stammered "How could you possibly be dirtier?"

"Every hole is available and so are souvenir pics and videos!" I teased

"Fucking hell you have got dirtier!" he smiled

He placed a shaky hand over my hairless mound and slowly rubbed my naked lips.

His thumb pressed on my pierced clitoris as my hood revealed my sex button.

Pressing firmly, he manipulated my button marvellously, his finger slid inside my wet hole sending me to my first orgasm of the evening.

Gyrating slowly and sensually with his finger still embedded in me, I began steadying myself, allowing access for a couple of more fingers as I looked him in the eye and said.

"If you want I'll sign off for the night, come back to yours with my holdall of stripper costumes, I'll give you a little show and we can fuck for a couple of hours, like the old days just a lot more dirtier! I may even throw in a few photographs and possibly a nice little sex tape!"

His face went purple.

His cock was struggling to conceal its identity in his skin-tight jeans.

Kris always had a good body and usually kept it hairless.

His tight T-shirt was straining as his chest puffed up in conjunction with his prominent erection.

"Do you fancy spending some time in all of my holes?" I teased

"Fuck! I'm here with a friend who is in town tonight only, and he's staying at mine. Shall we get a hotel?" he enquired

"Invite your friend along and I'll fuck him also. In fact you can DP me if you want?" I teased

"You'd let my mate fuck you also?" He asked mesmerised.

"If he has a good hard cock and is quite good looking, I'll fuck him first and you can watch!" I tormented.

"I'm fucking you first!" he demanded

"OK then let's get introduced and we'll take it from there".

We left the little booth once I'd returned my wet look thong to its rightful place.

Kris helped me get into and took great delight in ensuring it fitted all tight and snuggly.

We walked over to the bar area of the club and Kris' mate was standing waiting for us with a round of drinks on the table.

I kissed him on the cheek and introduced myself.

His name was Ben and he was dark skinned with dreamy romantic dark eyes.

Very good looking and from what I could define he possessed quite a good athletic body.

"Come with me, you're getting a lap dance on the house!"

He followed me obediently (a good sign in my book) and we walked in to the booth I had just used. Ben sat down as I removed my thong instantly.

Placing a thigh either side of his legs, I held my pussy-lips open and lowered myself down on to his crotch.

His cock was already erect and through the material of his tight jeans it felt impressively large.

I placed my mouth at his right ear and softly blew and nibbled his lobe.

"Before Kris gets the opportunity to tell you, we're all going back to his where you're both going to fuck every one of my holes!"

His hands grabbed my buttocks and pulled them apart revealing my puckered ring to the atmosphere. His fingers spread outwards as the tips of his index fingers circled my tightest of holes, rubbing the tight flesh back and forth.

"Do I get to fuck this hole?" he enquired.

Quite a cool customer this one so I opted to regain control.

"You can fuck this when Kris has his cock buried deep in my pussy. You can DP me if you're up to it!" I tormented.

"Come up here and give me a little taste"

I climbed onto his thighs and place my feet either side of his thighs on his seat.

My pussy was inches away from his face, so I decided to slut it up even more by placing both index fingers inside and pulling my hole open for him.

His tongue darted out and slithered inside my shaved quim.

His tongue was easily the longest tongue I've ever encountered.

It was longer than some cocks I've fucked.

The snake like movement of his hot wet tongue, exploring its way through my pussy sent me wild and I orgasmed quite violently and vocally.

Good job the music was loud and driving as I smeared my love lips all over his lips and wonderful tongue.

My juices were coating his face as he lapped away at my hairless flesh.

His fingers were stroking my asshole, gently opening my bud and slowly sliding a finger inside.

His tongue and finger took my sexual heaven as I came again, thrashing my mound into his invading tongue.

I could feel his tongue withdraw from my pussy as delicately licked the inner walls of my pussy on its withdrawal.

My legs were quivering from sexual tension as I climbed down and positioned my open cunt on to his denim clad cock.

"I can't wait to feel this cock inside me. Having your spunk in my mouth and pounding my ass!"

"Rest assured the feeling is mutual!"

He really was a cool customer.

"You are going to keep your sexy underwear on if we fuck you aren't you?" he enquired

"I'm not just going to keep it on but I have a few stripper costumes in my bag I think you guys might enjoy, plus we'll need a few changes for the photographs and video!"

"We're getting to fuck you and you're letting us take photographs and videos?"

"You most definitely are as long as I get a copy!" I insisted.

"They won't end up in the wrong hands will they? I'm married and don't need any of that kind of hassle!"

"I'm married also and the only other eyes that will see this lot are my hubby! If I show him what we did then it's not cheating, but we can pretend its cheating as that is much dirtier and hotter!" I teased. "In fact I'll put on a good dirty talk display especially for you guys as you both fuck the slut stripper!"

"Let's get to fuck; I desperately need to be inside you!"

"You guys wait outside on the corner and I'll make my excuses and meet you outside!"

"We'll order a taxi?"

"No need I have my car. Kris can drive it and you and I can get acquainted in the back seat! Go tell Kris and I'll see you outside on the corner in five minutes!"

I returned to the changing rooms and told one of the girls that I'd need to leave as I'd just come on and it was quite heavy.

Putting my clothes in my bag I placed my bolero jacket over my Basque, picked up my bag and headed to my car.

Starting the engine I reversed out of the space and slowly drove out of the courtyard and turned the corner to pick the guys up.

Both guys were standing waiting as I pulled up.

I got out of the car and both guys wolf whistled which brought attention from other guys walking on their way to the strip club.

"You drive Kris as you obviously know the way and me and Ben will get better acquainted in the back seat!"

Kris jumped in the driver seat as I slithered into the back seat, bending over and arching my back much more than was necessary but for optimum effect.

Ben's fingers went and pulled my thong to one side then he peeled it slowly over my ass cheeks, revealing my asshole and pussy-lips to the world.

Turning onto my back I opened my legs as wide as the car would allow as Ben fell into the car between my legs and began to kiss and finger my shaved snatch.

Kris started the car as Ben continued to devour my pussy with his enormous tongue.

Raising my ass off the back seat, I began to fuck Ben's face.

Ben lifted my legs up toward my breasts exposing both of my tight holes, then slithered his tongue around the rim of my ass then wormed it inside my asshole.

Darting his tongue in and out of my ass, he then began to stab it in out of my ass and pussy in unison. This was a delicious feeling I'd never encountered before and just before I came I said to Ben.

"That is incredible, you have to video that when we get to Kris'!" I panted as my orgasm swept through me.

"What the fuck is he doing to get you so worked up?" Kris asked

As I rode Ben's snake like tongue I said.

"He's tonguing my cunt and ass and his tongue is fucking massive!" I moaned as another orgasm drenched his face.

The next bit I would never have thought possible but believe me he did it.

His tongue wormed its way inside my pussy heading to my front inner wall.

The tip of his tongue softly circled my Gspot, sending me into a spiral of multiple orgasms I'd never thought possible.

My jizz was gushing out and drowning Ben's face.

My howls of delight were reaching decibel levels I didn't think I was possible of reaching.

My orgasm seemed never ending and I felt as though I was going to faint before my ecstatic turmoil would recede.

His tongue slowed down now as my orgasm reached its crescendo and began to plateau.

Ben removed his tongue and kissed his way up to my cleavage where he snaked his tongue between my tits, slithering the hot muscle all over my chest.

As he worked his way up my neck, slithering his tongue all over my neck, he flicked the tip onto my earlobe then began to snake his way around my ears.

I was burning with desire, my stomach was flipping and my pussy was fizzing.

As his tongue distracted my ears, his cock slowly nestled between my pussy-lips and gently slid deep inside my cunt.

My breath left my body in a loud deep moan as he began to slowly ride my pussy.

Riding his cock the full length inside me, then withdrawing till only the tip remained inside.

This was done so slowly and precisely I lost my fucking mind!

His tongue was still dancing with my ears as his cock slid in and out of my tight wet pussy.

His middle finger of his right hand slowly opened my anus bud and began to work its way inside my tight tense ring.

His lips moved to my mouth as the snake like tongue explored my mouth in unison with his cock fucking my pussy and his digit working my ass.

We were now almost joined together sexually.

Everything he could get inside me was now inside and was tormenting me delightfully.

Wrapping my stockinged thighs around his back gave him more freedom of movement and he responded by inserting two more fingers up my ass!

I was a slave to this fucker and I would have done anything he wanted.

My recent sexploits had brought me into contact with some amazing cocksman and this guy was definitely one of the best.

I was being driven through town, as I was getting fucked in saucy underwear, on my way to an ex-boyfriend's flat, to have a full blown threesome including a double penetration session as promised. My mind was sexually frazzled as Ben continued to fuck me.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,848 Followers
12