I'm Bored

Story Info
Bored father propositions a stranger.
1.1k words
4.35
33k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,476 Followers

I was at the park with the kids. I'm a widower, with three small children. Young to be a widower, but these things happen.

It was a nice day and I had the day off work, so I'd grabbed the kids from the childminder and taken them to the park, where they were now entertaining themselves. They'd be good for an hour or more, burning off all that young energy. After that we'd stop at MacDonald's for lunch before I headed home.

Today, there was only one mother there besides me, with her two kids playing contentedly with mine while we just sat back and watched.

I was feeling bored and wanted to do something to spice things up, so I turned to the woman and told her quite flatly, "I'm bored. Do you mind if we take some us time so that I can have sex with you while we're watching the kids?"

She seemed to blink, turned to look at me and said "What?" as though she couldn't believe what she'd heard. I knew that she had as I speak quite distinctly, so I just waited while the message filtered through her disbelief and actually registered with her.

Then she gave me a cold look and said, "No. Are you crazy?"

"Not noticeably," I said. "Just very bored and hoping for an interesting diversion."

"You're bored so you ask a stranger for sex in the middle of the park," she said, sarcasm oozing out.

"That's right," I said happily, not noticing the sarcasm. "Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Is it going to work this time?" I asked hopefully.

"No it's not," she snapped, looking away. Then her curiosity got the better of her.

"Do you mean that that line actually works sometimes?" she asked. "Here in the middle of the park with kids all round?"

"Sure," I said, "as long as we're careful."

She obviously couldn't believe me, and it niggled at her.

"You mean you've actually had sex here, in the park, with a mother, while her children are watching?"

"No," I said. "If you'll look you'll notice the kids aren't watching. They're playing their own games and are ignoring us. As long as we're here they'll be happy."

She was now really curious, sure I must be lying. After all, how could I possibly have sex here in the park in full view of the world. She kept her mouth shut for a while, trying to ignore me, but that itch to know was finally too strong.

"How could you do something like that?" she finally asked.

I laughed. "It's really quite easy," I pointed out. "If my prospective partner is wearing shorts or trousers we move around behind this seat and she leans against it. The seat covers her from the street and there are only fences behind us. Then I can just pull down her shorts or whatever and we have a little fun.

If, like you, she's wearing a skirt it's even simpler. I just slide her panties off and then my partner can either sit on my lap while I'm on the seat or lean on the back of the seat. Then I only need to lift her skirt a little.

Some women really like to have a little fun in the sun."

She turned away from me and pointedly watched the kids playing. I let her watch for a while before saying, "I'm still bored."

I thought she was going to continue to ignore me, but she had a slight flush on her face, and I knew she was feeling curious.

"Have you really had sex here while watching the children?" she asked.

"I have," I said, and ran a finger along her leg, starting at her knee and moving upwards. "Stand up," I told her, and she hesitantly stood while my hand snaked up under her skirt and slowly pulled down her panties, giving her ample time to object.

When she didn't object I rose and casually moved her behind the seat, pushing her forward slightly to lean on it. Standing behind her my hand slid back up under her dress, stroking her behind and moving between her legs to stroke her there, as well.

She was breathing hard now, her eyes fixed on the children playing, ignoring me. I nudged her foot slightly, hinting that she should move her legs slightly further apart. Still without speaking she opened her stance.

Now I lifted the back of her skirt a little, inserting my erection under it, easing it between her thighs until it was lying along her slit, pressing up against it. For a few moments I just held it there, rubbing it lightly back and forth, generating those first early quivers of sensation.

With no protest forthcoming my hands slipped between her legs again, parting her lips and letting my cock seek an entrance. She gasped as I moved slowly up into her, feeling herself stretch and adjust to me, accepting me into her.

Once fully in her I rested for a moment, and then started moving slowly back and forth within her. I didn't want to rush things. In the open like this it would not be a good idea to have wild sexual gymnastics, so slow and steady was the order of the day.

It didn't take long before she was pushing back against me, enjoying the feeling of being screwed in the park in the middle of the day. The unreality of the affair was exciting, turning her on and increasing her excitement.

Before too long I was having to restrain her, making her slow down and enjoy a leisurely stroll in the park, not a heated run to a climax. I could feel she was feeling a little frustrated, enjoying the movement but wanting to go faster, and the gentleness I was enforcing upon her was driving her wild with need.

She was making funny noises, wanting to yell her excitement but not daring to in case the children came over to see what was happening. Her frustration level must have been sky high before I finally started accelerating, driving harder and faster and finally lifting her over the hump.

She finally came at about the same time as me, her inner muscles clamping over my cock and holding it tight, not wanting to release it until the last drop had been milked from it.

Breathing hard, I stepped away from her, easing around to sit down again, while she leant on the seat, breathing hard. Eventually she reached over and extracted her panties from my shirt pocket and I heard the rustle of cloth as she slipped them back on.

Breathing hard she sat on the end of the bench, not looking at me.

I relaxed and sat back, not feeling so bored.

Ashson
Ashson
8,476 Followers