I'm Bored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
graynsam
graynsam
29 Followers

I massaged and rubbed as I moved up to the top her thighs. By now her legs were fully spread and as I got closer to her honey pot she grabbed my hand and screamed, "Stop fucking about! and put your fingers in my cunt. I need to come badly."

By now her clit was standing out from its hood like a small cock just crying out for attention. I slid first one, then two fingers into her cunt and started to finger fuck her, gently stroking and squeezing her clit with the other hand. I guess she must have lasted about thirty seconds before she came with a very loud cry of "Oh fuck, oh fuck!", as she shook all over and just came and came. In fact I think she may have passed out for a short while. As she came down to earth again she could hear a ripple of applause from those around.

The German woman next to us said to Helen, but this time in English, "You really enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Oh yes," said Helen. "That was fantastic. I have never done any thing like this in my life before. Here I am the first time ever on a nudist beach. I have only been here an hour or so and already I have had one of the best orgasms of my life, and not just that, but in the middle of a crowded beach, and with an audience! And now here I am talking to you as if nothing has happened."

Helen then proceeded to introduce us and they told us they were Angie and Walter, and that they came here several times a year just for this.

"What do you mean by "just this"?", Helen asked. Angie looked astonished and said,

"Why, the sex of course. There is nothing more exciting than having sex in front of other people, as well as watching others as we have just watched you. Also, if you are very lucky you might make some special friends to play with."

Again Helen asked what she meant by "play". "I know I am being naïve, but you need to explain," she said.

"Well, all the time Frank was massaging and stroking you with the cream I really wanted to join in and play with you, play with your tits and suck your nipples - they are so long and thick! And when he was fingering your cunt, how I would have loved to suck and lick your clit. And I know Walter would have changed places with me in an instant."

"Oh Angie," said Helen. "I know what you mean; but this is moving much too fast for me. I think I need to cool down and get my head back together."

"But Helen - what about your poor mans cock? He looks as if he about to burst; you must attend to him first. If you are too tired I can always suck off him for you."

"That's a lovely offer," I said, "but I too need to calm down; if I come now I might miss out on what's to come later! "

Helens asked what was to come later, and I told her that it all depended on her, and to wait and see.

I turned to Walter and asked him to look after our bags whilst we went for a swim.

When we returned from our swim about fifty feet away we could see a small crowd of people standing around. I told Helen to come with me to look, and when she asked what there was to look at I told her to come with me and see for herself. As we approached we could see three couples having sex with each other, with quite an audience. Two of the girls were 69-ing each other while two of the guys were fucking the girls from behind, occasionally pulling their cocks out to offer them straight to the girls waiting mouths. The other couple was just lending a helping hand, cock, or cunt as and when required: it was really crazy. The audience was just as bad with single guys wanking and couples openly playing with each other.

I stood behind Helen with my arms wrapped around her, one hand playing with her long and sensitive nipples and the other lightly stroking her clit. My cock was now rock hard again and was pushed up her back between the cheeks of her ass, and as she reached behind herself and grabbed my cock I slipped it between her legs. It was wonderful. I was sliding in and out between her dripping wet pussy lips. I was in heaven, and as she rocked back the tip of my cock just popped into the opening of her cunt. "Mm, she sighed. "That's nice." How I did not shoot my load on the spot I will never know.

"You had better watch out," I said, "or we will be the stars of the next show!"

The show in front of us had now progressed so that one of the girls had a cock in her cunt and one in her ass and was sucking off the other guy while the other two women were sucking her tits. It was just too much for a lot of the watchers; guys were spunking off all over the place, and some women were groaning in orgasm. The show came to an end when the three guys tossed themselves off over the face of one of the girls, and she then sucked each of them dry in turn, with the other two girls licking her clean, licking the spunk off her face and tits.

When we got back to our towels Angie asked if we had enjoyed the show, saying that the same three couples had put on a show every afternoon since they had been here. Helen said she had found it fantastically dirty and that she had never seen anything like it, saying that it felt like were taking part in a porno movie.

"Did it turn you on so much, then?" asked Angie.

She replied that I had been playing with her tits and had the head of my cock rubbing the entrance to her pussy. She said that once or twice I had even fucked her a bit, which was why my cock was still shiny and wet.

By now we were sitting facing Angie and Walter, Helen with her legs spread giving them both a perfect view of her pussy. Angie leaned forward saying that she could see that Helen was excited, telling Walter to look at all the pussy juice leaking down her legs. Then, without another word she reached forward and ran just the tip of her finger over Helen's cunt, just spreading her lips apart, and covering her finger in juice she then offered it to Walter to suck. "That's was lovely cunt juice," he said appreciatively.

Angie leaned forward again saying that she hoped that Helen would not mind if she tasted it, too," and with that and without waiting for a reply she once again ran her finger over Helen's pussy, but this time she slipped it all the way into her cunt and then inserted a second. When she pulled them out glistening with juice in the hot sunshine she popped them into her own mouth, sucking them dry herself.

She then told Helen that she had the most delicious pussy juice she had ever tasted, and said that she ought to try some for herself. With that she put her fingers back into Helens cunt, only this time Helen leaned back against me whilst Angie finger fucked her to orgasm, finally offering her fingers to Helen to suck dry. All the while Walter was happily sitting and playing with his cock.

"Oh Frank," sighed Helen. "What a day this has been! On top of everything else I have just had another woman, a complete stranger, finger me!! I really don't know what I should do next. I feel I should slow down or even call it a day and go home, but deep down I just don't want it to end. I'm like a kid with a new toy. I feel the need for more and more sex and even more new experiences."

Angie took Helens hand and placed it on her own cunt, inviting her to reciprocate. "Angie, please," said Helen, "don't get me wrong. What you did to me just now was so lovely, but I have never had another woman touch me before and I never believed I would ever let another woman touch me let alone enjoy it. And Angie - I really did enjoy it! But I'm sorry Angie; I am just not ready to touch you, although part of me says I should and that we would both enjoy it. Please forgive me."

She then asked me to take her into the water. Once in the sea she cuddled up to me and kissed me, forcing her tongue halfway down my throat, then pulling back breathlessly she said that was a big thank you for bringing her today, telling me that It had been such a long time since she had enjoyed herself so much.

"I hope you don't think I have over stepped the mark. " I told her. "Helen, in all honesty I have loved to watch you opening up like a flower, letting go of the bored, reserved, even conservative housewife you were and watching a new erotic Helen emerge. That has been worth the trip on its own. But you must realise that things can never be that same again."

"I know," she said. "I have a lot to think about."

She then suddenly said, "Frank, up until now it seems that today has been all about me" and, reaching down into the water she found my cock, stroking it back to full hardness as she told me that I had been left out. With that she put her arms around my neck letting her legs straddle me and lifted herself up my body. As she was floating on the waves she put the tip of my cock at the mouth of her cunt and whispering as she slid down my shaft, "I badly need your cock now! Fuck me!"

With that she let herself just float up and down on my cock, with the waves slapping us like a boat at a buoy. As the water went down so she bottomed out on the sand at times and I could feel top of my cock crashing into her cervix; and as the water rose she lifted till just the fat bell end was still inside. We must have stood like this for at least half an hour with her climaxing now again, each one slightly bigger than the last until it seemed that one just flowed into the next.

I told her that I could not last much longer. "Don't come yet," she pleaded. "I want you to cum in my mouth," so we shuffled into shallower water where those around us could see her still impaled on my cock. She thereupon pulled herself off my shaft and slipped straight down onto her knees, taking my cock deep into her mouth as she went, sucking it with vigour. I called out almost immediately that I was coming, but far from stopping she sucked even harder. I just could not hold on any longer and shot load after load down her throat. As she pulled away a dribble appeared at the side of her mouth which she collected it up with the tip of her finger and put back in her mouth saying "I do not want to miss a drop - you taste so nice!"

We staggered back to our towels, me feeling that my legs would not support me. "I'm getting to far old for this," I thought, but it was a fleeting thought knowing that I wanted a lot more of this most extraordinary woman.

By now it was getting late in the afternoon and Helen said that she thought we ought to leave.

We said our goodbyes with hugs, kisses and thanks to our new friends exchanging phone numbers. They told us they were staying for another 3 weeks and would love to see us again. They also told us that they had a lovely big apartment, and said, with a suggestive grin, that we ought to visit them for lunch. We both said we would love to and would give them a call to arrange something soon.

Hand in hand we walked back down the beach towards the main complex. The beach parade had not lessened, nor had the erotic sights of the people we passed. Talk about eye candy, it was everywhere, Helen pointed to one lady with a mass of pussy rings and even a bell, and who immediately spread her legs for Helen to get a better look and even invited her to ring her bell. It really was time to go home.

When we got back to the car Helen slipped on her dress, but this time minus her knickers, which she had lost somewhere during the day. She cuddled up to me and gave me a really big kiss. " "Frank, we can come again can't we?" she begged. "Of course we can," I replied. But don't forget we have agreed to have lunch with Angie and Walter."

The only problem I can see now is what the hell we will do the next time she gets bored!

graynsam
graynsam
29 Followers
12